windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 9437

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Yeah, see how well that works out for ya. Oh, what's this? I sense a lot of dark magic essence near by, hmmm, I wonder who could've done somethin' about that?" Eros asked sarcastically. "Oh, right, nobody. Because you're a piece of shit."

"This thing is going nuts in my head--shut up! We're moving fucking forward!" Judissia yelled at the voice. She stood up some on her horse as they were riding passed the fields to get a better look around them.

~

"So, it is about that." SIgmano came to a stop, and turned around to face them both. "There is an issue here, and I am certain it needs to be solved. Though I understand what you may mean, principessa." He looked to Nithloraul for a moment, and then back to Ophelia. "I will not be on anyone's side. And I will tell the both of you now, that I cannot risk the chance of being distracted in dire moments when at any time, the sorcerer for the Turpitude could appear at any moment's notice. I am relying on the both of you not only as women, but two that I can count on to fight with me. I cannot do that with negative energy around. If neither of you will be able to communicate effectively when the time comes, then I suggest that both of you should go home." When he spoke, he was more than serious, yet his accent smoothed out his voice and made it soothing. He looked between them for a moment before turning back around to start walking again.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
If you know something, then just say it already! *Rosemary shouted at the voice in her head as she rode the horse as fast as she could* Otherwise, shut the fuck up already

W-What?! *Ophelia followed after him, though the Nithloraul was already preparing to turn around and go home* You can't be serious? We can do this on our own anyway, Sigmano. Two is better than one in a fight, surely
"Oh how about you make me? Oh yeah, I forgot, YOU CAN'T. You're right about one thing though at least, I do know a lot something. But why the hell should I tell you ANYTHING? EspECIALLY after having to take your shit all week? For years? Oh yeah, I shouldn't." Eros replied.

~

"Two is better than one in a fight yes, but three is better than two. But if two of the three cannot cooperate properly it dwindles down onto the shoulders of one." Sigmano responded. "One, in which I have always been anyhow. Within travel. Within this battle against forces darker than evil. If you feel as if you want to return, now is the time."
I didn't ask for you to fucking stay in my head, you piece of shit! *Rosemary shouted, her anger almost blocking out the sounds of the beast* You were going to kill Judissia and Weiss. Of course I'm going to tell you to take that deal and shove it up your non-existent ass! I know why you're all pissy! Because someone just lost their little deal because they wanted to be a little bitch! Well fuck you! I hope you rot in my head, you asshole!

No *Ophelia shook her head as she continued to follow behind Sigmano* This is my fight just as much as it is yours. I refuse to turn back now
"Hah! You think just because you said no that the deal's just off the table?! How naive can you be!? You think I asked to be here!? You think I asked to be stuck with you?! That's all it's about! You, you YOU YOU. I told you to fuck off and let me be! They threaten me, they put me at the point of a blade and you think I'm not going to defend myself!? What kind of backwards fucking logic do you have!? What sort of upside down bullshit is that!? You're the real asshole here!" Rosemary's left leg went numb, and it lifted itself and jabbed it's heel into the side of the horse. "Fuck you! I'm done taking your shit!" Her right hand lifted on its on, and its fingers stabbed themselves into the horse's eye, causing it to let out a loud cry before it began to buck wildly. "Fuck you!--FUCK you--FUCK you you bitch!!" Eros screamed within her head. With each "fuck you" Rose's fingers stabbed further into the horse's eye.
The horse eventually through Rosemary off and took off running into the fields.

Judissia looked behind her to the see the horse taking off without a rider after hearing the shriek of pain that it let out. "What the hell!?" She tugged at the reigns of her horse, but it refused to come to a stop and turn around until she yanked on them, forcing it to obey.

~

Sigmano was silent for a moment. He let out a sigh while beginning to speak. "Very well then. But in any case, I sense that Nithloraul is no longer willing to come. And you will have to take her place in her absent, for she would have been a useful ally with us."

~

Name: Cordellia Schmidt

Race: Human

last edited over a year ago
 [i]"Hah! You think just because you said no that the deal's just off the table?! How naive can you be
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Why do you keep bringing in new characters for no reason XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
It's not for no reason, because unlike you, I create characters with a purpose XD Now shut up and do a thing with Oswald. over a year ago
Exactly xD over a year ago
*Rosemary fell hard onto the ground, falling onto her back, not able to feel any sense of movement in her arm or leg* Y-You fucking son of a bitch! Now you're going to kill me because you can't have your way? That's just like you, you piece of shit! Big deal! You'd die too, so at least I'd die with a grin on my face. And the deals off when I say the fucking deals off, and it is fucking off *She turned to see Judissia* Jud! Over here! This voice in my head is a piece of shit!

*Ophelia gave a nod* Of course I-
*The Nithloraul suddenly returned, wrapping her arms around Ophelia* Oh, did someone say I was useful? Well, I can't just say no to that
Sigmano paused, for he thought that Nithloraul had decided to return to Flynn and the others. "You do not have to join us if you do not wish to." He said to her. "I am sure the old priest would be pleased to have your company in searching for the Servants if not."

~

"La Luna...Zee Moon. Hm...intereshting. Zis name " Her dark hair fell down her back in an abundance of lightly curling waves, her mauve-purple eyes trailing across the side of the ship. Across her lower back was a crossbow laced with traces of gold, and on her hip was strapped a long barreled pistol with similar features. "Zis vould be a nice piece to my collection.." She spoke softly to herself in thought.

Cordellia Schmidt rested her hand on her hip and looked up from where she heard the sound of a conversation from the dock, her eyes going back to the ship's and then observing it as a whole. After she finally made up her mind, she went to make her way up to the deck.

~

"Just like me?! You're such a fucking hypocrite, you're just like that damn witch! Yeah, I'll sure as hell make it just like me now! And you won't be smiling for long when that thing comes and smashes Juddy Jones into pieces so EAT SHIT! If I have to die to see you fall then that's going to make me the happiest fucking person alive now! GRIN AT THAT!" Eros shot back. "You just remember that you started this and I'm going to FINISH it!"

Judissia's horse charged towards Rosemary, and she leaned off the side of it, holding onto the reigns. Then her horse reeled back, refusing to go anywhere in that direction. "What the hell you damn--"
It's hEre! FLEE! FLEEEE! She could hear the voice shrieking to her in her head.
She froze for a split second as her eyes caught sight of something, and she instantly forced her horse forward, striking it in the side of it's nostrils out of instinct and dashing towards Rose.
"GET UP!! GET UP NOW AND RUN! COME ON!" She screamed to her, urgency wavering in her voice.

The something that she saw stood tall above the grasses and sunflowers within the fields, something that only could be described as a thing, clearly much bigger in size. It's body looked to be crafted from spare bodies, it's skin inside-out dried flesh and thick muscle all infused into one being that brought only foulness to the eyes.
What could only be assumed as its face consisted of two halves, the top half being the legs of a human body that almost looked as if it had been melded there with more of the muscly flesh, and at the bottom halve the torso of a hung down limply, hairless like the rest of the thing's body. And if they were once human, then it was more than clear that they were only parts of it now.
Where the two human like parts of body should have connected was only a open mouth, thick strings of mucus sticking to razor pointed teeth that looked as if they had once been a ribcage, now jagged tools for tearing. And in between those teeth was the horse Rosemary had been riding, it's flailing legs kicking for only a second as it was snapped in half like a twig, it's bones crushing immediately under the force.
And the feature's of it's head all seemed to protrude from the elongated, stretched passed the limits mouth of dull eyed head at its neck, the lower jaw under the neck portion filled with human teeth. Large spinal bones stuck from it's back and all the way down to where the hind were were bent in a way that shouldn't have been possible for any creature. It's massive arms of exposed muscle leg down to decapitated, unhuman forms that were only similar in appearance and acted as it's hands.

((The Creature Thing))
 Sigmano paused, for he thought that Nithloraul had decided to return to Flynn and the others. "You do
Stop getting involved in my fucking plots already XD over a year ago
What's a Helga? Is that like a...underachievement or something XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
huh.... just what i thought over a year ago
Pfff *The Nithloraul responded as she crossed her arms* I don't want to waste my time on worthless creatures like the Servants. These ones sound like much more fun

*As Cordillia was making her way up the ship, Her foot was caught by what felt like a wire. It wasn't long before the wire began to pull her forward onto the dock with sudden force*

*Rosemary looked at he creature that was making it's way towards her. She chuckled at the sight, unlike Judissia's look of fear. Her mind was mostly focused on the voice* You may think you're a part of me, but you don't know shit about me. It will take a lot more than that to deal with me *She turned and ran toward Judissia's horse, though in all honesty, the mere sight of the creature was enough to put her into a full sprint away from it, as she ran to the horse* Jud, we gotta do something about this stupid fucking voice! *That was all she shouted as she ran toward's Jud's horse*
"Oh you think?" As Rosemary was running towards the horse, her left leg locked up again, causing her to fall. "Think again. I've been giving you a choice for the longest, and you try to walk over me? That's going to change." Eros spoke slowly. She began to chuckle. "I know everything about you. Your memories are my memories. Reject me all you want. I'll swear to you this, on the very foundation of our existence. Watch where you tread with me. You might just wake up with Judy there with a split open neck and a severed head. You might find yourself back with the wolf bitch who was so horny for you that she went out of the way to find something temporary, dead. And you can try to deny it all you want. That is, if this isn't where you die. Poor Weiss is going to have to face what he fears, and find pieces of us in his teeth."

Judissia tightened her legs around the horse and let go of the reigns, leaning her body down and grabbing a hold of her, having to use all that she could to yank her body from the ground and lug her across the horse. She snatched the reigns into her hands once more and yanked them hard enough for them to give stressed squeal, as if they had been on the verge of snapping as she turned the horse in the direction that they had been going in full on sprint.

The creature had started to move towards them in a odd, slow motion, watching them without visible eyes, almost as if it were to just be toying with them. The crushed horse was mashed further between its teeth, and it's head tipped upwards to gulp the its tortured body away.
~

Cordellia let out a small yelp of surprise as the wire pulled her back towards the dock and she hung on to the ship long enough draw her sword, a gleaming curved scimitar, and she swung it through the wires. She fell and landing on the dock agilely in a crouch before standing back up. "Hmmm...." She was even more interested than before now, and she placed her blade back in it's place. She gave a shrug, and decided to go off to find a different boat, or rather a ship. And if she couldn't find one, then she would return.

~

"Fun is not the term I would use to describe any of the Turpitude." Sigmano narrowed his eyes at her from under his blindfold. "Nothing pertaining to the situation of where good kingdoms crumble and men, women, and children are made to suffer is fun, Nithloraul. But I suppose as a Servant, that is none of your concern. Which is to be expected in one manner of speaking or another."
*As she was turning to leave, Oswald, still sitting on the dock, called out to her* Hold up! Now, most people wouldn't just wander onto a man's ship, especially one this large, without so much as a word or a fight. I take it you've either come to talk or to kill me. Well, which is it?

See, now you're learning *Nithloraul said as she smacked his back rather harshly* All this talk of doom and such, it doesn't concern me as long as I get to kill those bastards

*Rosemary fell onto the ground with a hard thud, before shouting at the voice* Will you fuck off and just let me get on with getting away from this fucking thin- *She stopped as she was picked up by Judissia* Jud, you really should've just left me there. This voice just keeps controlling me. I don't know how to stop it
"Leave you the--are you fucking crazy!?" Judissia smacked her upside the head as she checked behind them to see that the creature had stepped into the middle of the path and stood there, staring. "What in the FUCK is that!?"

"Your fuck buddy, BITCH." Eros snarled. "HEY WEISS! OVER HERE YOU UGLY FUCK!" She yelled from within Rosemary's head as if it could hear her. "YOOHOO!! OVER HERE! GET ON TO KILLIN US ALREADY!"

The creature didn't move at all at first, and began to get further and further away as Judissia rode the horse down the road. But just as it was going out of sight, the creature suddenly lurched forward across the ground, the hands on the corpses that were the creature's own hands dragging themselves across the ground faster than they should have been able too as the abomination began its pursuit.

~

Sigmano didn't really seem to mind the slap on the back, however to her words he responded. "Then you are no better than any of them, with very minor qualities that restrain me from eliminating you just as I do them. There has been a thin line in differentiating you from them. It would be better for yourself if you did not slim it further."
No, you put Cordellia in here this instant. You don't get to back out now XD over a year ago
It was kidding about the parasite thing xD Hoody's gonna do a lot mais than just that. over a year ago
Well, then, do it XD over a year ago
Shut the fuck up already, asshole! I'm done talking to you *Rosemary shoted to the voice before she turned to see the creature rush at them. She turned to Judissia* Jud, we gotta hurry and get out of here. I doubt we can kill that thing. It's better if we just go as fast as we can and get away from that thing

*Nithloraul stepped back, pretending to look offended* Oh, please. I'm far better than those fuckers. They exist just to ruin lives. Me, I don't rightfully care about what happens. It's just fate doing what it does best. Being an unfair trollop

*Oswald stood up from the table and made his way towards Cordellia, looking at her as if to examine her* You don't look like a noble from these parts. So I take it you don't have some long term hatred towards me. At least, for both our sakes, I hope not
"WEEEIIIIISSSSSS!!!" Eros only called out louder when Rosemary told her to shut up. "THEY'RE OVER HERE! BOTH OF THE BITCHES ARE RIGHT HERE!"

"I didn't plan on trying to kill that fucking thing to began with!" Judissia assured. "Fuck that, if we can get the hell away from we can--oh shit!" She yanked the reigns to the right as a thick ball of sludge that looked like regurgitated maggots and raw meat splashed beside them only a few feet away. She didn't even bother with wanting to look back. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck--" She cursed her eyes searching around ahead of them, and out of instinct, she looked behind them to see that the creature was gaining on them.

~

"Then would it be fate doing what it does best if I killed you here and now? Or would your death be the product of a unfair trollop?" Sigmano seemed to reach for his pistol, but instead pulled out a leather sack that contained water and drunk from it. When he stored it away, he spoke again. "Well?"
I am not posting until you bring up Cordellia XD over a year ago
Quiet COLA, I'm trying to help Jade XD over a year ago
No XD I'll be rude now. over a year ago
*Nithloraul gave a chuckle* Aww, what was all that talk you gave about trusting your team and wanting to help them and all that? Sounds to me like you too have some pent up hatred for me

*Rosemary shook her head hard* Shut the fuck up already, dammit! *When she saw Judissia turning to look at the creature, she turned Judissia's head back forward* Focus on what's ahead of you, Jud. Ignore that fucking thing!

*Oswald gave a sigh as the woman walked off, before he turned back to his siblings (Because fuck you, Jade XD), a smile gracing his face* So, guys, can I talk with you about something. I have an offer to give you guys
nop over a year ago
XD Before Judissia and Rose left mother fucking Lidia's house, they had an ENTIRE CONVERSATION ABOUT IT. REAAAAAAAAAAD. over a year ago
Oh, oops XD over a year ago
"No. I don't. Not for you. But your kind. People with your mindset. You are everything like the things that you seek to kill. The only one thing that differentiates you from the rest of the Servants is that you have the ability to think, and with thought you have the ability of redemption and resolve." Sigmano looked over in her direction. "I do not hold onto hatred. I hold onto fury. And if I hated you solely for what you were, you would not be here as of now, as I had intended to do away with you on our first encounter."

~

"MAKE ME YOU SKANK!" Eros said and started the bait the creature on to follow them. Or so it seemed that she was talking to the abomination.

"Ignore it!? How in the fuck am I suppose ignore--" Judissia began, but was cut off by a screeching sound from the creature that was after them. "Wait a minute...what the hell!? That's not what we heard before!"

And she was right. The creature that was after them let out a shriek that sounded like thousands of screeching crows, and it got closer and closer to them by the minute.

"Ignore that my ass!" Judissia yelled. Steering the horse out of the way of another regurgitated sludge ball.
Sheesh, what did I do to deserve all this hate *She looked at Ophelia, as if she would understand. Ophelia only sneered at her before pushing her out of her way, continuing to move forward*

*Rosemary turned her head to see the creature* Judissia, that thing is huge. If we head for the trees, we may be able to lose the creature among them. It's our best bet!
THANK YOU. Rosemary xD Now we can get to the good part. over a year ago
true, i'll leave then. bye bye over a year ago
No, Jade. Stay. Stay and partake in the RP over a year ago
"Yes! Perfect! This is perfect, go into the fucking forest! This is going to be easier than I thought!" Eros encouraged. "Go ALL THE WAY!"

"Either that or it'll just fucking snap them, but their bound to slow it down! We're goin with that!" Judissia pulled the horse to their left, evading the creature by the grace of luck when it had gotten too close. They entered the forest of trees, and she had to continuously maneuver to stop the horse from running straight into one.

Behind them, the sound of tree limbs snapping and small trees toppling over broke into the air, the creature's shriek not far behind it as it gave chase.

~

"Perhaps you should think, you clearly have the ability to do so." Sigmano replied simply. "As I said before. I do not hate you for who you are. But I loathe you for what you are. As you said. Humans lives are of no value or concern to you. Which means that you will have a tendency to betray us as well. And in turn, I will destroy you."
*The Nithloraul gave a booming laugh before she responded* Hey, hey, I never said I hated humans. I just don't care what happens to them. But, us, we have one thing in common. I don't care about humans, but I despise God, the Servants, the Turpitudes, and everything related to it. I'll happily kill it all if I can. Of course, I don't expect anyone to trust me as I do so. I'm used to it

God, shut up already! He can't hear you and you're just annoying the fuck out of me *Rosemary shouted to the voice in her head as she held on tightly. She turned to see the creature rush toward them* Jud, we need to maneuver past a big fucking tree if we wanna lose this thing
"A big fucking tree isn't going to do shit to something that can clearly go around it!" Judissia responded, ducking under some lower branches. She could hear the creatures hands smacking into the ground with a wet splash as it went after them." And then she heard the groan again from before, and it was much closer. "Shit, COME ON!"

"HAH! SUCK IT BITCH!" Eros began to laugh.

~

Sigmano sighed. "Just as I thought. Just another one to have to take care of in the end. Thinking that it was a chance with you from the beginning was a mistake. Once Vlafamonomonokadious is dead, I will have nothing else to do with you until I will have to eradicate you."
Oh, come on *Nithloraul groaned, this time, a genuine one* What do you want me to do? Lie, saying that I find humans to be the most precious creatures in the world. Humans have the ability to be just as evil as the monsters they kill. That's just a fact.

Shut the fuck up, dammit! *Rosemary shouted to the voice* This is all your fucking fault, because you're such a fucking child who can't have it's way, so you gotta resort to such garbage tricks. If, by some slim chance of luck, we make it out of this, the first thing I'm doing is going to the ends of the fucking earth, if I have to, to get rid of your ass. I'm done with you, bitch! Do you hear me!? *As Rosemary continued to shout at the creature, she turned around, her back pressing against Judissia's as she faced the beast. She reached into her sack and took out a small pellet* And you! Do us a big favor and fuck off! *She threw the pellet hard into the creatures face, creating a cloud of smoke around it to block it's vision, even if for a short period of time*
"No. I don't expect you to cherish human lives. I expect you to respect them just as I'm respecting yours by not blowing the front of your skull out through the back of your head." Sigmano replied a bit more harshly this time. "What I find ironic, is how creatures such as yourself can be as much of a hypocrite to use the excuse that humans are as evil as things of your nature. Yet you take our forms at the end of the day. It speaks volumes."

~

The creature fell behind for a moment when the smoke hit its face, and it seemed to had stopped chasing them. That is, until it sprinted out of the smoke, ripping through trees as if they were only weeds within the ground, slipping through them as it began to catch up. Only this time, instead behind them, it quickly started closing the gap between them while running through the trees on their left.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! You've been being a child for twenty one fucking years you hypocrite! You resorted to your garbage tricks the moment you got the chance to, call this payback! Because the first thing I'M going to do, is make sure every single last person around you dies, and YOU WATCH! YOUR hand is going to be the one that does it!" Rosemary's right hand lifted and clenched into a tight fist. "You wanted to be the stubborn little fuck you are now! I offered my help for you to accept and you stab me in the back just like the typical shit stain you are! The fact that you'd backstab yourself says a lot about who's the really in their right minds doesn't it!? DOESN'T IT!" The voice began to laugh.

~

"And she is okay this as well, Mr. Quartz?"

Wiezen nodded. "Yep. You see, she thought I wouldn't have found out, but I did anyways. Not only that, but our children deserves better than someone who would rather cheat and sleep with homeless men or have foursomes with other men. Just ask her."

"Mrs. Quartz?"

The tall woman's bouncy ginger curls turned as she heard her name be called. "Oh, yes. Yes it is! I'm not a very grateful person, not to my husband at least. He wouldn't me follow him every single step he made, not even when he went to use the restrooms, or make a change of clothes, or think to himself, or any of those things. And it's not fair. Compared to the twenty one years that he's been in our children's life, the two that he missed doing unimportant things such as making sure that we were all alive and well and working as a father is just atrocious and inexcusable! And he shouldn't have been angry in the first place that I cheated on him the first time, nor the second. And it doesn't help he doesn't spoil up to their heads like I do! And he forgets to tell me every single detail about him, I don't care that he forgets them himself or wants to be sure of things before he lets me know! That's keeping secrets! And even though I kept the secret when I was first pregnant with the triplets and almost left him to die a few times, he should still love me! He always gets mad when I constantly bother him about things like him smoking cigarettes and his beard and his hair and him leaving a pair of pants on the floor besides his bed! And even though he tries to offer helping with cleaning up, I tell him that I'd do it so I can use it against him later. Also, those bitches that he always tried to associate himself with. "Friends" he called them. And wen I insult them or shove bars of soap in their mouths, he doesn't even stand up for me when I get insulted back! My feelings are more important than ALL of theirs! And he tried to get mad at me a few years ago when my friend broke a lamp across his head, and when he tried to hurt him I stopped him because that was my friend. MR.SNUGGLES!" She exclaimed.
"He says that he needs time to himself but ALL OF HIS TIME BELONGS TO ME! Because if I have to be antisocial then so does he! And today's my birthday, and we always do things on my birthday. A-and we were supposed to be going to a resort because it's my birthday, and he tried to get mad at me because I didn't show up and missed it! Can you believe that?!" She looked over at Wiezen. "YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR MY BIRTHDAY! And he got mad at our children for ruining the homes and shops in town and wanted them to have cOnSeQuEnCeS, like, who does that!? Let's not forget the fact that I am the most luxurious, beautiful, aStOuNdInG, MESMERIZING, erotic, ExOtIC, most smollesstesttesss being in the whole wide world, and I can never be wrong because of that, and I expect everyone I pass by to fall in love or fuck me. And HE, " She pointed a sharp finger at Wiezen. "Has denied me sex! HE, had denied my looooove! I'm a nymph, I need every last second of his or I can't survive! Even though I've done so. And I told him I can't go more than 300 days without sex or I'll die! I once had a talking pot, and it was my friiiEEENNND!"

"Yet..you said that he left for two years...and you're still here?"

"Even though I told him that fucking my clones would work, it actually does." The nymph responded.

The woman in front of them tipped her glasses in disbelief before taking them off completely and giving Wiezen a look of sympathy. "...Mr. Quartz..I am so sorry that you've had to go through this traumatizing experience with this bi--woman. Your papers are hereby accepted, and I see no need for them to wait for processing and or finalization. Therefore they will be forwarded immediately. Mrs. Quartz," She said, her eyes narrowing. "Your signature please."

"Oh, sure." The nymph scribbled her signature onto the papers.

"Wiezen Quartz, you are hereby relieved of your marriage and custody of Elijah, Wiezen Jr., and Zealia Quartz. Your request for a restraining order of one thousand miles will also be accepted and processed. You are free to leave, and I do hope that you finally find peace within your life and the soul that has been damaged by this..."woman"."

"Thank you, you have no idea how much of a relief this is." Wiezen said, shaking the woman's hand as he stood up. He glanced over at nymph before walking out of the empty court.

The ginger haired stayed to converse with the woman for a bit more before leaving afterwards. She walked into the streets and hurried quickly down the sidewalk, turning into an alleyway where she would then found Wiezen.

"Heh, not bad "Mrs.Quartz"." Wiezen began to laugh.

The nymph's features began to melt away, her height decreasing and her ears drooping off, revealing the pale skin underneath it. Wild silver-white hair replaced the ginger curls as she placed her hand on her hip. The radiant green eyes in her head disappeared and instead became dull grey ones that flickered black for a short moment. The woman that now stood there gave a huff. "Oh ha-ha, you owe me for this big time for calling me all the way back here of all places. And you're welcome."

"Thanks sis. And yeah, I owe you one." Wiezen said, giving a thumbs up and bringing her into a hug.

"Ugh, yeah yeah yeah, now get off of me. You smell like burning science experiments and milk."
Wait, what? XD over a year ago
You can't use this against her if that is her reason over a year ago
COLA, I respect whatever choice you want for your character, but please don't make mine do something she didn't. You know that for me divorce is already enough and incrível as it is, but the excuse of her cheating on him on her birthday whilst she was helping her friends, I can't accept that. over a year ago
Well, I could always take my true form if you would much rather I do that? *The Nithloraul giggled at the thought*

*Rosemary turned to see the creature starting to catch up, before she shouted at the voice* Oh, big fucking deal. Judissia knows how to deal with little fuckers like you. She isn't so stupid as to get herself killed by you. You want to be of some fucking use, how about luring that fucking thing away- Oh, wait, you brought it here in the first fucking place! As if that's gonna change my fucking mind!
"I don't think that's necessary. My urge to want to wipe you from this planet is already increasing the more you speak." Sigmano said. "Your true nature is just as theirs are. Perhaps I should find a way to reduce you back into an artifact."

~

"I didn't bring that fucking thing here! I just encouraged it to kill your ass!" Eros retorted. "It was already following you bitches and if it wasn't for me then you'd never have known it was there in the first place until you were squashed under it's fucking ass! Now I did however, call HIM."

"Oh SHIT!--" Was all that was heard from Judissia as if on cue, before the horse tried to maneuver in another direction, only to hit a tree, causing it to flip over, throwing both she and Rose off into a tumble across the ground, the horse itself colliding with them before they came to a stop.
Good luck with that *The Nithloraul gave a snicker as she turned to him* Listen, if my reasons were the same as them..... you'd both be dead right where you stand *The Nithloraul's tone suddenly shifted into a more menacing one. No longer was her voice full of playfulness, and was now filled with utter hate. But it soon washed away with a smile* So, let us forget about all this and be on our way

*Rosemary was ready to shout again but was thrown onto the ground again, giving a grown* Getting really tired of being thrown off of horses *She looked around to see where the creature was. Not able to spot it, she picked Judissia up and held her behind a tree, hiding behind it from the monster as she whispered* Same fucking this, voice. This is your fucking fault that we are in this situation in the first fucking place!
"I'll say to you what you have said to me. Good luck with that. If you think you can, then I welcome you to try at any given point." Sigmano said, putting the offer out onto the table. "But I warn you now, Servant. You walk a thin line with me. I am a patient man, but I am not a merciful one. Especially towards those considered as enemies."

~

Judissia had let out a groan as she lifted herself from the ground, coughing some as she was picked up. "Yeah...don't think this was such a good idea."

"Yeah sure, blame it on the one that kept up her side of the deal and saved the fucking kids. Oh wait, that was you who did that wasn't it?" She said sarcastically. "Instead of spewing out more your bullshit, you should be paying attention to our other guest. Your "brother" as you like to call him. You should say hi."

The groan that they had first heard, that bull-sheep dragging groan was heard once again, but this time, right in front of them. Yellow orbs stared at them as the now present second beast loomed over them in it's squat, the squirming horse in one of it's large hands. But unlike the creature that had been chasing them, it didn't devour it. Instead, it gave one squeeze and crushed it within its grasp..
Long horns zigzagged from the sides of it's head, it's face shown to be pulled back into some sort of grinning snarl when the moonlight shined onto it, it's mane like fur being lit up in the night. It's legs resembled that of a goats hind legs.
The horse was dropped to the ground with a wet thud, and it tipped its head to the side as it stared at them blankly.
 "I'll say to you what you have said to me. Good luck with that. If you think you can, then I welcome
*Nithloraul wrapped her arms around Sigmano's shoulder* Aww, you didn't consider me an enemy before when you were all over me, now did you *She gave a snicker at the thought*

*At the mere sight of the creature, Rosemary was completely still, not daring to move an inch. She just looked at the creature, before she turned to Judissia* Jud, what are we gonna do?
"Correct. I didn't." Sigmano agreed. "But there's a large difference in between then and now. Then being I was beginning to see you as a human, perhaps a possible second wife after I marry Ophelia. Now being that I see that I was foolish in ever thinking that a mere Servant could ever have the fundamentals of being anyone's wife, let alone return love to anything in this world. I admit my mistake. A mistake that I will not let happen again." He said plainly.

~

It took a moment for Judissia answer, and when she did so she spoke out the side of her mouth, not daring to make even the smallest move. "I...don't know this time, Rose. I really don't. If you have somethin' up your sleeves, or any of that period juice you had when we were dealing with the grave eater, I suggest you use it now...because otherwise...we're fucked if what I have in mind doesn't work because right now all we can do is try to make a run for it."

The second creature remained where it was in its crouch, staring at them as if it were just daring them to make a move. Run. Anything.

"How about saying hello? Isn't that the nice thing to say, huh? After all. That is your brother. How about giving him a nice big hug so he can crush you?" Eros commented.
*The Nithloraul gave a tired sigh* And just when I finally found someone who would be a bit of fun. Why did I ever take an interest in humans

Shut the fuck up and listen, asshole *Rosemary whispered in a fierce tone* Alright then, here's what I am going to do. Jud, you'd better listen to *She made sure to grab her attention before returning to the voice* You can have your turn at controlling me, but only if you are able to keep this thing down. And if it is Weiss, than no matter what, no matter how much danger you are in, no matter how threatened you feel, you do not kill him! Do you fucking understand!? DO! NOT! KILL! HIM!
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
(posts will be short for the next few hours... until the paying mother picks up her spoiled brats. will charge her extra for the cheese. but i came up with a reasoning behind flynn's... dickitis. this took three hours to write btw xD)

"Don't touch me." Flynn scolded dully at Helga when she cupped his cheeks, inspecting the interior of his eyes. He scooted away slightly from him, releasing a groan as he looked away from the others. The nymph scratched her chin lightly, pacing around in thought.

"Can thee describe the Nithloraul again? In her human form?" The witch asked, her ears perking some as she set the icepack into the sink for now.

"I-I guess like mom said, she sort of craves sex and all the time and well... has a voracious appetite, I guess. She almost ate our entire fridge."

"Hmmm... Just how I thought..." She turned to face Franziska and Layla. "I know what is wrong with him."

"Nothing is wrong with me." Flynn growled. "Get out of our house, witch."

"I will soon. I have somewhere more important to be." The nymph rolled her eyes softly before sighing, her eyes darting back to the family. "I believe in the past decades the artifact has lived within Flynn, it has consumed his being and soul. Artifacts should not be able to feel emotion or opinion or things the average human would feel like, whether that be hunger or lust. But somehow... I think Flynn managed to break the Nithloraul through showing him what a human is actually like these past years. I-I'm not sure how to exactly phrase this, but I believe there's been a switch in personalities and attitudes between your husband and his companion. It would explain how the artifact was able to turn human, o-or feel desire and hunger. She's a walking container of all emotions Flynn has held in twenty years. She feels.... Meanwhile, Flynn is emotionless. He doesn't care. He is indifferent. Similar to how an artifact must be."
*Franziska thought about if for a moment before she looked at Helga* Then... Then how do we get his emotions back? How do we make Flynn himself again?
Judissia was listening closely, but at the same time, her attention strayed from Rosemary's words as she kept her eyes on the beast in front of them. "W-Weiss? No...there's not a way in fucking hell that that's Weiss..." She said in just below a whisper, a chill running down her back.

Eros was silent for a long moment. "Trust me, I know a Weiss when I see a Weiss, and that thing is what I see every time you look at him." She began slowly, seriousness coming forth. "But, I'm not sure I'm going to trust your fucking word again over when I can use OUR body because that didn't sound very convincing. And the only reason you're doing it now is the same as last time, because you couldn't DO IT YOURSELF. Nah, hey Weiss, could you kindly kill us now?"

~

"For the same reason you choose to not respect their lives. For the same reason you and your kind kill them." Sigmano answered as he continued to walk. "But rest assured. What I have had to endure to prepare myself to destroy every last trace of all of you that remain will not go wasted."
Of course I can't fucking do this myself! Do you see this thing?! *Rosemary's voice was starting to get louder, but she silenced herself as she continued* If I die, you die too, and you won't ever get to use this body again. Refuse, and I'll make sure you never get the chance again, even if I have to cut my own fucking legs off! So what's it going to be?

I'll have you know that I have not killed a single person in- *The Nithloraul gave a sigh and stopped* Oh, what's the use, you're as stubborn as Flynn
"I... don't know." Helga admitted. "He's a literal lost soul." Her ears lowered some as she looked back at Flynn. "I think... I think it's too late. She's consumed too much of him. Maybe when the contract between them is broken, he will return back to normal. But as of now... without a soul, he is not the Flynn you knew."

"Ohhh shuuut uuuppp." Flynn rolled his eyes with another groan. "Seriously? Can you believe this bitch?" He pointed at Helga while looking at his lover. "Me? Losing my soul? Pffftt, yeah, kiss my ass."
"You keep making threats about what you'll do right? Doesn't sound like you need my help. And besides, you said once before that you'd gladly die if it meant keeping me from taking control right? Well, here's your open invitation. And you get to die with the person you've been with for twenty years. And as long as that happens, I'm pretty content with dying now. Tell me, why the hell should I help you? Give me one good reason?"

~

"As stubborn as the man who would not look at you, speak to you, or anything of that nature? I think not. But if it may help you stay awake at nightfall, then think of me what you must." Sigmano replied while adjusting the large bag on his back.
*Franziska grabbed Helga by the shoulders and started to shake her gently* Helga, please, there must be something we can do. There must be some way to get Flynn back! I can't take this! I just want him to go back to the way he was. Do you think maybe the Nithloraul knows something about this?

*The Nithloraul gave a sigh, before her pointed ears perked up and she smiled* Ooh boy, sounds like little Franny is missing me. If you two don't mind, I will be right back *With that, she disappeared*

Because... *Rosemary had no reason. She had nothing. She was just speaking at random now* Because you owe me for the years of suffering I had to deal with, that's why. And I am not dying for my sake. If Judissia wishes to live, I'm gonna keep living. I'm not a selfish bitch, okay!
The nymph blinked, her curls bouncing in the air as Franziska shook her. "I believe the Nithloraul knows very well she is the reason behind Flynn's problem. But I doubt she would give up everything she's learned. Humans are one of the most interesting, yet difficult creatures on earth. And to get the chance to be one..." She paused for a moment, a small smile conjuring her face. "Is extraordinary." She was about to say something else before her ears perked, her eyes narrowing. "We've got company."
*Franziska looked around the house* I don't see any-
*As if in an instant, The Nithloraul appeared, grabbing Franziska by the neck and ruffing up her hair* Aww, did Franny miss her good friend? I missed you too. You're the only one who doesn't hate me like the rest of the world- *She turned to Helga with a grin* And who is this radiating beauty? I have to say, you never told me you had a younger sister, Franziska. Despite looking nothing alike
Sigmano let out a sigh, looking to Ophelia. "I am sorry that I allowed her to cause you so much trouble, principessa. I won't allow myself to let it be so again."

~

"Not a selfish bitch? NOT A SELFISH BITCH!? You've got thing ass-backwards again, you owe ME! YOU, owe ME! You've been nothing but selfish! You've been nothing but a fucking prick to me for TWENTY ONE YEARS!" Eros snapped suddenly.
"Twenty one! Like you're the only one PILOTING your fucking suffering when I've been stuck on the back burner because YOU don't want to accept facts! I've been waiting here, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, AND WAITING! After knowing your entire life even prior to that! Twenty one years of pent up anger that I've had to keep down for YOUR sake!" And now the voice began to sound as if it were trying to stop itself from...crying.
"I could've taken your body years ago and told you to go fuck yourself! But I didn't! And why?! Why!? Because I'm the one who always has something to prove to YOU! To prove that I am NOT Macross! That deal was supposed to be a burning bridge finally coming back together! To finally start fixing what's fucked up in our head and you fucked me over like you ALWAYS do and blame me for all of your fucking problems! Do I ever get an apology? NO! Do I ever get a thank you for the help I've given you? NO! From holding back this fucking brand that that bitch put on us?! NO! You ARE a selfish bitch! So if you want my fucking help you better start apologizing." She growled. "Because I am NOT...your fucking get off free card. I-I'm...not."
*Rosemary listened carefully. She turned to Judissia, giving her a nod* Jud, you and get out of here. I've got something to do *With that, Rosemary turned back to Weiss, before she spoke out loud* Yeah, you're right. I'm a big, huge bitch who is incredibly selfish and was only thinking about what was best for the people I saw, but never for your sake. I'm really sorry. I just kept forcing you away all these years because I thought you were just a part of that fucking bitch. But, weather I like it or not, you're me, dammit! That's just a fact. Come on, I at least owe you this much. I'll let you take control of my body, but only if we can get through this and deal with this damn thing here for the time being. Then, we'll work on fixing things. How does that sound, Eros *For the first time, she didn't call it "voice"*

Y-Yeah *Ophelia gave an awkward nod* Good
"We've met before." Helga said, turning her attention now to Nithloraul. "I saw thee years ago within the sclera of my friend."

Flynn rubbed his temples as soon as the artifact revealed itself, gritting his teeth some before he stood up and left the room. Helga glanced at him for a moment before turning her attention back to the artifact, looking down at her since she was obviously towering everyone in the room. "I believe you've stolen something from my friend. Something big."
Emotions? His entire well being? Yeah, I know. But I never intended to. One second *She made her way up the stairs. There was silence, then a loud crashing sound, mostly of Flynn screaming in anger before it stopped, and the Nithloraul came back down, holding Flynn in an arm lock, covering his mouth* So, you want me to give him back his soul, correct? Unfortunately, I never intended to steal from him. And I already have what I need. This feeling is so lovely, so I think I can spare Flynn his wittle feewings back.... Is that what you were going to say?
"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Flynn struggled at first to escape the artifact's grasp before he blinked in realization. He grabbed ahold of the arm Nithloraul had around him, flipping her over his back and smashing her against the ground.

Helga took a few steps back, standing in front of Layla and Franziska in a protective manner. She looked at the artifact with a confused face, squinting her eyes. "Yes, exactly. ...But surely there is a price to this, isn't there? Souls are very expensive and valuable in the market."
*The Nithloraul remained on the ground, not reacting to Flynn's attack in anyway, thinking for a moment* Well, I can't just return the soul, It's already become a part of me, but I could give him a portion of the soul. He'll keep all his emotions and such, but if he dies, I die too, and vice versa. Not that we have to worry about that. Well, unless God or the priest kills us, but we haven't met them so far, so, eh. What do you all say to this deal. Excluding Flynn, of course. He's in no mood to make that offer
"Hmmm... Well that is not up to me." She turned to Franziska and Layla. "What doth thee choose?"

"Don't listen to this bitch! She's a NUT! She's done nothing but control every aspect of my life and use me, don't you get that?! YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GONNA LET HER LAY HANDS ON ME?!"
*Franziska looked at Flynn, then at the Nithloraul, before she turned to Layla* Layla, what do you think we should do?
Layla's shoulders drooped some, her hands fidgeting with the zipper of her jacket. She glanced at her father, frowning at what he had become over the years. "W-What if he's not the same?" She sniffed, tears beginning to appear in her eyes. "What if his soul being away from his body damaged him? Will he even remember us? Why did you have to steal it in the first place?!" She suddenly yelled at the artifact.
H-Hey now *The Nithloraul stood up, dusting herself off* I never intended to take it. Cheer up, shortstuff. You're father is going to be fine. And he won't forget you. I drained his emotions, not his thought. I swear, do kids ever listen. Now, do we have a deal? I mean, I could leave Flynn as he is, someone who hates everyone in this room
Layla was about to give her answer before Helga stepped in between. "But I must warn thee child, for not having emotions for years and getting them back all at once may be dangerous. He may have some... suicidal thoughts. He'll be mad. Sad. Hungry. Tired."

Layla looked up at the woman with a small frown, glancing at her father again before sighing. "Y-Yes... We have a deal... A-Anything to bring my dad back..."
*Franziska looked at Helga and nodded* Then we'll do what we can to keep that from happening
*The Nithloraul smiled as she turned to Flynn* Alright Flynn. You heard them *Before he could stop, she gripped his head and squeezed it tightly, her fingers entering his head as she closed her eyes, biting her lip in pain as clutched Flynn's head, before pulling back, falling onto her rear in pain, leaving five marks that soon faded on Flynn's head. The Nithloraul gave a groan of pain* That was less spectacular then I expected. How are you feeling, Flynn?
"Rose, I told you already that I'm not fucking leaving you beh--" Judissia was silenced when Rosemary's right hand was lifted by Eros to cover her mouth.

Eros was silent again, and then she sniffled. "...Finally..you bitch..that's all I ever wanted to hear.." She said. Rosemary's arms lifted and shoved Judissia out of the way as the beast that was Weiss struck, moving out of the way herself as the beast's claws slashed down into the tree bark and out the other side, splitting it into sections of four. "She said get out of here damn it! If you want either of us to survive then move! I'll be right behind you!" She spoke through Rose's mouth now when she yelled to Judissia.
"I'm not sure that I can fight it off completely, but right now we need to get going. Weiss isn't the only one we have to worry about out here. It's lurking by, I can feel it." She spoke as Rosemary's vision became tunnel for a split second while her own eyes adjusted quickly, and she pulled out Rose's katana.

"Damn it Rose!" Judissia cursed, pulling out her sword. She took out one of the cylinder shaped things from before, but hesitated. She was going to have to do this whether she liked it or not. "Fuck-- West! Head west whenever you have the chance! You better bring her back!!" She said before taking off.