windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3151-3200 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary put her clothes onto the rack as she stepped into the shower, the water beginning to fall onto her as she closed her eyes, enjoying the heat of it*
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
After Oasis was finished with the dishes, she dried them as well and rinsed the remaining muck within the sinks out, watching it swirl down into whirlpool of bits and pieces of food and discolored water. When she was finally done, she dried her hand off on her pants and left the kitchen and dining hall to return upstairs where Rose was awaiting her.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
You think we should do something that would make Jade mais involved? over a year ago
Yeah. Woo-Hoo over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Woo-hoo indeed. over a year ago
*As Oasis was making her way closer and closer to the bedroom, she could hear the running water from the shower, the sound getting louder as she got closer*
Oasis's ears caught the sound of water the further she went down the hall when she got to the attic room floor and the closer to the bedroom she became, making her smile some. She took notice of the room door being open and eased it close behind her as she entered, pulling off her undershirt while making her way towards the bathroom.
*Rosemary remained still, having not heard Oasis step in or close the door as she continued to clean herself for the time being*
By the time Oasis reached the bathroom door, she stopped to lean against the wall and tug off her pants all the way before going inside. She stepped into the shower quietly, her arm slowly wrapping around Rose's body from behind, and her lips placing a kiss on the back of her neck. "Miss me yet?" She asked, chuckling.
*Rosemary giggled as she felt Oasis' arm wrap around her. She turned to her with a smile* I was missing you the second I left
Oasis raised an eyebrow. "I was just kidding. No one would really miss me." She shrugged, snickering a bit. "But if it helps, the moment you left I felt that much more lonely down in the kitchen." She smiled. "Enjoying the shower so far? The water feels pretty good. Certainly better than that one inn's. You remember, the one with the water that smelled like sewage?"
*Rosemary gagged at the thought* Ugh, don't remind me *She turned around to face her, wrapping her arms around her* And hey, come on, I always miss you when you aren't around
Oasis rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah? The feelings definitely mutual. Every time we have to go our separate ways for a little while, I always find myself thinking about you." She rested her forehead against hers, their lips brushing across one another for a brief second. "And now I get to think about how much I love you while I'm at it. I'm actually proud that I get to say that now."
*Rosemary giggled as she rested her head against Oasis before she looked up at her and spoke* Yeah, me too
Oasis ran her hand across her body, starting from the bottom of her backside and trailing her fingers up her wet skin, her hand traveling up her back and to her hair. She moved some of Rose's hair out of the way. "Hey..what's somethin' you want to do? Somethin' you really want to do?" She asked her, reaching for some of the soap that the bathroom offered.
*Rosemary didn't need to think about it for long. She knew exactly what she wanted* I want to see Helga and Wiezen and the triplets and Oswald again
Ha. Sucks for you. over a year ago
Yeah. XD over a year ago
In for a whole lot of disappointment. over a year ago
Oasis chuckled. "I know you do, Mary. And we're going to go see them when we can. But I was talking more of after that." She lathered her hands with soap and began to rub it over Rosemary's wet body. "Something that you've always wanted to do, maybe?"
*At this question, Rosemary was now not too sure. She never gave it too much thought. And as she thought of the many possibilities, she turned to Oasis* I don't know
Oasis rubbed the soap over Rose's shoulders and neck, then to her chest, where she fondled her breasts for a moment and continued to build suds onto her stomach and thighs, getting a bit onto herself as well. "Nothing? Nothing at all?" She asked. "Not even a little thought of something?"
*Rosemary just gave a shrug at the thought before she spoke again* Sorry. I just don't know. I've never really given it any thought... *As she spoke, a thought came to mind* Hey, what do you wanna do?
Oasis paused for a moment when the question that she had been asking was now directed towards herself. She didn't really give much thought and said the first thing that came to the top of her head. "I dunno...I just sort of thought that there was nothing really left for me to do after all of this. Except maybe slide a ring on your pretty little finger later on down the line, hopefully. If I'm still alive, that is." She shrugged.
last edited over a year ago
*Rosemary's face turned a bright red at the thought. Her, being married. It was so crazy, but it made he smile nonetheless* Well then, I'm just gonna have to keep you alive then, O
"You've definitely been doing pretty good at that." Oasis said with a little snicker. She then smiled. "I would like to keep that thought in mind. You know, marriage and all." She looked down at the tattoo that had appeared on her body, then back to Rosemary, taking her hand gently and placing it to the center of her own chest, using her fingers to trace over black lines that marked her body. "This is ours, you know. This mark."
*Rosemary looked down, and she remembered the sight of it* Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask what that was before
Oasis smiled a little more. "It's our Mating Symbol." She answered. "It's like a contract between two people that feel deeply for one another. My mom told me a bit about it once I got older, but she said that she lost hers a while back, though she never really told me how. This is symbolization of what we feel for one another, you and I."
she lost it because she doesn't amor Enricho anymore XD over a year ago
Ironic you say that. Especially when it disappeared when Enricho broke it. over a year ago
And development. over a year ago
*Rosemary was a little surprised at the sight of it, but it made her happy nonetheless before she responded* Well, I'm happy to hear that, O. I just thought it was a really neat tattoo. I'm glad you feel the same *She kept her smile as she stared into Oasis' eyes, her arms starting to wrap around her*
Oasis wrapped her arm around her as well, pulling her closer and smearing the soapy suds over them even further than it already had been. "Of course I feel the same way, Mary. Even before our Mating Bind, I've always felt this way towards you, just like I said. And now you know it's not only a neat tattoo that only you get to see, but our symbol as well." She smiled at her, her eyes staring back into hers. "Rosemary, I love you."
*Rosemary looked at Oasis with a smile, pulling her even closer to her* I love you too, Oasis *With that, Rosemary pulled Oasis into a kiss, her lips pressed against Oasis' as her arms wrapped around her more tightly*
Oasis kissed her back deeply, her lips slowly kissing back at Rose's while her arm moved down to her waist and pulled her body against hers more. Rosemary's words had already gotten her length to twitching and slowly growing into an erection. She broke their kiss only for a second, only to kiss her again, enjoying the softness and taste of Rose's lips against hers in another deep kiss.
*As Rosemary continued to kiss Oasis, she had already pressed her against the wall of the shower, rubbing her body against hers as she continued to kiss her passionately, already starting to feel a familiar heat as she was next to her*
Oasis let out a small moan into Oasis's lips when her erection started to harden more and take its solid form. Her hand wrapped around Rosemary's body more, her length rubbing between her thighs and against her entrance while she kissed back against her lover.
*Rosemary moaned as she felt Oasis' length rub against her. She kept Oasis pressed against the wall, her lips pressed against Oasis', before she started to kiss down her body, starting at her neck and then her chest*
Oasis kissed her lips again just before she had started kissing her neck, feeling the pressing of her kisses down her skin blending perfectly with the hot water the trickled down their bodies like rain down glass windows.
*Rosemary moved down her chest to her stomach before finally moving down to the spot between her legs, grasping Oasis' length in her hands. She looked up at Oasis as she stroked it* Are you having an enjoyable evening, Oa?
A light blush came across Oasis's face as she looked down at Rosemary, her erection beginning to twitch a little as it was stroked. "Y-yeah, I'm pretty sure that the night has been enjoyable. I got to have some dinner with you, and we've gotten around to knowing a little more about each other." She joked, smiling down at her. "But the more important question is, are you enjoying the evening, Mary?"
*Rosemary continued to stroke her length before she spoke with a playful grin* I'd say I've found the evening to be rather fun. But we can still make it better *With that said, Rosemary took Oasis' length and slowly began to slide it into her mouth*

*Ophelia continued to wait outside Sigmano's room, along with Kristoff and Reinard. The Nithloraul was already sent to go and collect Flynn so they could search for the Turpitude, but no one was sure when she would make it back. Ophelia took notice of how Reinard and Kristoff were only barely having a conversation, as they usually did*
...Debating on whether or not I should make a post pertaining to the segundo half. over a year ago
Come on. Roasis had it's time. Time to give some others a chance XD over a year ago
Actually, alteration. I'll "continue" with the Turpitude plot at some point. over a year ago
Oasis rested the back of her head against the wall of the shower, letting out a groan of pleasure while Rosemary was stroking her length. "Y-Yes, so much better!" Her length became completely erect when Rose started to take it into her mouth, and she moaned even more.
*Rosemary could feel the sensation of it grow in arousal in her mouth. It pushed her to move her head back and forth in an effort to pleasure Oasis*
Oasis immediately began moan some more when Rosemary's head began to bob, her erection throbbing in her mouth. "Yeesss~" She panted quietly to herself, pleasure engulfing her erection while it was being sucked on. Her hand went to Rosemary's hand and her fingers combed it back some, her hips starting to move, though she tried to stop them from doing so.
*Rosemary's hands placed themselves on Oasis' thighs as she continued to bob her head back and forth, taking Oasis' length in deeper whenever she could*
"O-ohmygod--fuck!" Oasis moaned louder whenever Rosemary took her length deeper into her mouth, and front the tightness that wrapped around her she could tell when she went into her throat. She felt her shaft giving hard shivers within her throat, still keeping her hips from moving with the bobbing motions that gifted her with pleasure.
*As Rosemary was slowly taking Oasis' length into her throat, her hands moved up to her rear, and pushed her forward into her mouth, taking it deeper into her. She was able to move it deeper in, avoiding any gagging or choking and continued to move her length in and out*
Oasis blushed a little more when she felt Rose's hands on her butt, but then she gasped when her erection was taken deep into her throat. A long moan followed behind it, her toes curling at the sudden shock of pleasure that came over her in that moment. "Mary!~ Hell yeah! J-just like that!" She moaned her name when she began to take her length so deeply into her throat. She found it such a treat, a privilege for someone to willingly give her such pleasure.
And now she couldn't keep her hips from moving even a little, even as she kept trying to fight against it.
*Rosemary continued to push Oasis' length into her, making her hips move along with it as she bobbed her head in a quicker pace than before to pleasure her*
Oasis's hips began to move into a thrust the quicker Rosemary bobbed her head and pleasured her. She started panting, her eyes closing the further her hips drifted out of her control. "Fffffuck~!" She moaned out loud, her shaft and length rubbing into Rose's tight throat. "Plleeeease, don't stop!~ Don't stop!" She pleaded, the thrusting of her erection into Rose's throat becoming a little rougher.
*Rosemary was doing her best not to choke on it, but she did her best to keep at it, bobbing faster and allowing Oasis to thrust into her more and more*
Oasis banged the back of her head against the shower wall softly, and when Rosemary began to bob her head even faster while sucking her off, she could no longer hold herself back. Her hand took a gentle grasp onto Rose's hair, helping in the movement of her head as she started to thrust her hips, her erection going deeper down into her throat than before. But this time, she held it there, moaning continuously, her shaft throbbing wildly as it was constricted.
*Rosemary let out a moan from her mouth as Oasis started to thrust against her, allowing her length to go into her throat, her tongue moving across the shaft to continue the pleasure*
"Ohfuckohfuckooooohfuuuuck~!" Oasis's knees shook slightly when Rosemary's tongue came into play, the way it moved across her shaft being in just the right way. Her panting was heavier now, and suddenly, the wave of pleasure that she was feeling shifted onto Rose as well.
It was like a bomb full of hot bliss bursting between them, the pleasure vibrating from her throbbing shaft and through Rose's body, and then back to herself and so on, bouncing between the both of them and increasing each time that it did so. This new type of pleasure caused her to unleash her juices into her throat without warning, her moans getting caught up in a shiver, her shaft feeling as if it were burning with ecstasy and passion that spread through the rest of her length and making her erection grow thicker as well as stiffer.
*Rosemary was starting to moan as she could feel Oasis pleasure mixed with hers, and once she felt Oasis release her juices into her, she kept her mouth on her length for a few moments more before finally pulling away*
Oasis was in the middle of releasing one of her larger loads, moaning loudly as she remained in Rose's mouth, her fluids still releasing in large spurts when she pulled her mouth away. Some of her fluids shot out onto Rosemary's face and into her hair, dripping from her tip some when it finally stopped. All the while, her length still throbbed for more while she panted heavily, her shaft a bit more swollen now.
*Rosemary pulled away as she looked up at Oasis with a grin, before she got up onto her feet, pinning Oasis against the wall. Her hands were on both side of the wall that Oasis was pinned against before Rosemary looked at her excited* Are you ready to get to the real fun of this evening, O?
Oasis, still panting, wrapped her arm around her and pulled her into her, answering her question with wildly passionate kiss. She kissed down her neck and nibbled at her collar bone, her hand groping Rose's breast before she finally gave a verbal answer. "Yes! Oh god yes--I'm ready!" Her erection started to give its painful hard throbs as she brought Rose's nipple into her mouth and began to suckle hard on it, grazing it with her teeth, lathering it with her tongue, even biting on it a little.