Tyler and Caroline |Tyler/Caroline fãs fórum Chat|

Alicee93 posted on Nov 04, 2010 at 07:56PM
I decided to open a forum.
We need a site where we could talk about Tyler/Caroline or anything you want...

|tylercaroline fans list|
link~ Alicee93
link~ DelenaLover
link~ rubberduck2
link~ damongirlfriend
link~ MaryElizabeth
link~ FrenchGiirl
link~ mariafan
link~ katie15
link~ TearsofPearls32
link~ UESforeverr
link~ g4eva
link~ blood_mary
link~ bethanylenzfan
link~bvale211
link ~blairbass03
link ~ amshafe
link ~ Daisy93
link ~ maryam1311
link ~ Jessica4695
 I decided to open a forum. We need a site where we could talk about Tyler/Caroline or anything you w
last edited on Feb 23, 2011 at 08:31PM

Tyler and Caroline 257 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-257 of 257

over a year ago Alicee93 said…
hi girls!! aww Im so happy that Tyler comes back!..I haven´t watched TVD since he left, yep.. well.. I´ve only watched Alaric/Jenna and Damon/Elena scenes.. haah when he comes back I´ll watch all :) haha.. TVD is not as interesting for me as before!.
Um.. the truth is Im scared about the possibility of Tyler or Caroline´s death!.. I think they have so much potencial.. and writers need to exploit it! I´ll be so sad and dissapointed if one of them dies on SF... We have to be a lot of chapters without Tyler, then he comes back and after they kill him? NO WAY! Forwood need to happen! But one part of me think.. they´ll be alive.. and others will die. I think Jules.. and I dont know. I have no idea!..but please Alaric wont!
over a year ago FrenchGiirl said…
Yeah let's hope other less signifant characters will die. I love Jules and John for example but if I had to choose betwee, them dying or Tyler or Caroline, my choice would be quickly made.

Have you guys seen the Caroline and Matt stills for 2x18 ? Do you think it's possible that Caroline compelled Matt ? Idk it seems weird to me that he would be so okay with her all of a sudden.
Hi girls!!
Im writing here because Im a little afraid.. I read that the next ep after Tyler´s return will be the funeral ep, and all the ppl is freaking out that Tyler´ll die..
I always have a hope that Tyler wont die but this ppl make me question this..
what do you think?..It seems like everybody is 100% sure that will be tyler.. :(
over a year ago amshafe said…
I think Matt is tricking Caroline in 2.18. Maybe he is playing along to try and get more info out of her.

I don't think Tyler will die. He's the only werewolf! And he's part of the love triangle with Caroline. Why would they kill him off now? If they kill him there will be no werewolves on the show. Im not counting Jules because she's not a regular character...I think Jules might die. Possibly Alaric or Liz.

Maybe Caroline's mom dies, and that's the phone call Tyler gets...and he comes back for the funeral.
over a year ago UESforeverr said…
Hey, hows everyone doing!
It's been four months since last update?!
Anyway, how hot was that 1 second sex scene in the new TVD promo?! <3
Hi Joanna!!
it's sad that this is dead with all these awesome news we are having about our beautiful couple!!! *_*
woot!! I'm so excited about the new season! it´ll be our season!! it has to be!! and the promo.. OMFG OMFG! I'm dying to watch the whole scene!! I don't care if it's a dream or not.. all I care is that I want to watch it!, but if we read what spoilers say.. it seems like it´s real!
over a year ago UESforeverr said…
Hey Alice!:)
I know--With all i'm hearing about our couple, I am DYING to watch the new season ;)
And I don't care if that scene is a dream or real either(even though the spoilers make it seem like its real)--i can't wait to see tyler & caroline half naked together lol ;P