Tyler and Caroline |Tyler/Caroline fãs fórum Chat|

Alicee93 posted on Nov 04, 2010 at 07:56PM
I decided to open a forum.
We need a site where we could talk about Tyler/Caroline or anything you want...

|tylercaroline fans list|
link~ Alicee93
link~ DelenaLover
link~ rubberduck2
link~ damongirlfriend
link~ MaryElizabeth
link~ FrenchGiirl
link~ mariafan
link~ katie15
link~ TearsofPearls32
link~ UESforeverr
link~ g4eva
link~ blood_mary
link~ bethanylenzfan
link~bvale211
link ~blairbass03
link ~ amshafe
link ~ Daisy93
link ~ maryam1311
link ~ Jessica4695
 I decided to open a forum. We need a site where we could talk about Tyler/Caroline or anything you w
last edited on Feb 23, 2011 at 08:31PM

Tyler and Caroline 257 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 257

over a year ago UESforeverr said…
Rachel? Still on? :)
over a year ago DelenaLover said…
Yeah, hey Joanna! How are you?
I'm good, you? xP
omg, why can't it be jan 27 already!
I'm good too. Oh gosh tell me about it! I can't believe how long they're making us wait. I can't wait to watch the episode it looks so good. I'm excited to see the kiss play out.
I know! :'|
Me either, the episode looks really good. And ofcourse I can't wait for all the Forwood scenes<3
over a year ago Daisy93 said…
How did I not notice this until now.

My name's Morgan btw.
Morgan, Yey! (:
over a year ago Alicee93 said…
Hi!!
Lisa, Ashley, Morgan I put us on the top, if you do not want to be there,tell me!!
What´s up girls?!! I was to busy this week with the school parties and dinners!.. But It´s all over and I can take a rest :D
T_T The wait until a new chapter is eternal!
Hey everyone! I know I mean January 27th? Its forever away. I can't wait to be done with exams so I can just chill. I've been thinking so much abt what might happen between Tyler & Caroline next episode. I would love it if Tyler stayed and talked to her through the door after she closes it on him, that would be so cute.
over a year ago g4eva said…
@rachel ya I really wish he does that but I think he will be to freaked out by the whole " EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO STOP KISSING ME" thing ... Why did caroline do that ?? :(
I know I mean January 27th? Its forever away

I know :(

I would love it if Tyler stayed and talked to her through the door after she closes it on him, that would be so cute.
That would be cute xP But he'll probably stay for awhile, then just leave.
over a year ago amshafe said…
Who knows what is really going to happen right? Because they purposely put those promos together to make you think one thing is happening when really it is something completely different. Im guessing something happens after Tyler kisses her that we don't know about yet.
^True
We'll see..Ughh i'm so giddy with anticipation!
So freakin cuteee xP
 So freakin cuteee xP
What happened to that 47 days of Forwood thing? :(
Thats true, the promos are always misleading. We don't even know what she'll do after Matt kisses her. I just hope things don't get all awkward between Tyler and Caroline. And when he finds out she lied...thats going to be so intense, he's going to feel so betrayed. For once he opened up to someone and they lied to him, he's going to feel so stupid. I really hope he doesn't turn against her:(

I love that Michael/Candice picture. They're just as adorable in real life as they're characters.
I know, the promos are always misleading and Candice said there's "alot of kissing" this episode. What does she mean exactly by that? We just have to wait and see. And I'm not really looking forward to an awkward TC or worse Tyler upset with Caroline because of the fact that she lied to him even though they'd become really good friends.
Same. I don't want to see things get messed up between them but at the same time I really want to see how they overcome it and how it brings them that much closer. Yeah she did say that so maybe one of them kisses her more than once or maybe she goes back to one of them. Who knows, I just want to watch it already. I hate hiatus's.
Yea, exactly.
They better overcome it (:
I hate Hiatus's too! And ALL my shows are on them.
Omg I know! So there's like nothing to watch these days except Christmas special reruns, its so annoying.
^^Hahah, tell me about it..
@Joanna , ya Im also wondering about what happened to 47 days of forwood thing ???????????
^ I know (?)
That was fun, but lasted like 3 days.. :(
^ ya , But I dont think its 47 days anymore , I wonder how many weeks are left ?? I guess like 5
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago amshafe said…
Tyler will forgive her evetually. He will find out that she stayed with him even though he could have killed her.

I just hope she kisses him back LOL
laugh
Im really looking forward for the part where he knows that caroline stayed with him although it could have killed her cause then he will realize how much she cares about him ...

^ SHE HAS TO KISS HIM BACK !!! :D :D
Im really looking forward for the part where he knows that caroline stayed with him although it could have killed her cause then he will realize how much she cares about him ...
This < 3
-----
OMG, I miss mah Taroline! :(
^ So do I!
No one comes on! Boooo.
Anyone on rn?
 No one comes on! Boooo. Anyone on rn?
over a year ago FrenchGiirl said…
Hey Joanna :) I know, this forum is a bit dead, it's because of the hiatus :/

So what do you guys think fo the spoiler for 2x12 ? Honestly I kinda knew that since I saw a Candice interview where she said that Caroline didn't want to be in a relationship right now. I understand that she has other things to deal with (and actually I think that's the main reason she doesn't kiss Tyler back, before the fact that she lied to him and stuff) but I'm sure she won't resist Tyler for too long lol.
^ Omg what does she mean by doesnt want to be in a relationship right now ????????????
is that girl crazy , its Tyler for god's sake !!!!
where can I see the spoilers ????
Here you go Jade : link :)
thanx :D
They said "Everything changes when someone dies." they mean Rose right ????
Yeah probably...
Thanks for the spoilers, I hadn't read them.
I figured they weren't gonna rush into a relationship, there's still obviosly something there and yes, this..but I'm sure she won't resist Tyler for too long lol. XD
^ I figured they weren't gonna rush into a relationship, there's still obviosly something there

thats soo true
Céline, i love your icon! <3
16 more days! XD
Thanks Joanna :)
anyone on ??? :)
Hey I'm here.
oh hey whats up ???
umm Morgan are u still here ???
Yeah sorry Jade, I got distracted by tumblr.

I'm not up to a lot, you?
its okay :)
ya nuthn much too
soo did u read the spoilers about caroline ???
I haven't read any recently, link me???
oh its on the spot's wall abt caroline being in danger
Okay, I'll look now :)