Tyler and Caroline |Tyler/Caroline fãs fórum Chat|

Alicee93 posted on Nov 04, 2010 at 07:56PM
I decided to open a forum.
We need a site where we could talk about Tyler/Caroline or anything you want...

|tylercaroline fans list|
link~ Alicee93
link~ DelenaLover
link~ rubberduck2
link~ damongirlfriend
link~ MaryElizabeth
link~ FrenchGiirl
link~ mariafan
link~ katie15
link~ TearsofPearls32
link~ UESforeverr
link~ g4eva
link~ blood_mary
link~ bethanylenzfan
link~bvale211
link ~blairbass03
link ~ amshafe
link ~ Daisy93
link ~ maryam1311
link ~ Jessica4695
 I decided to open a forum. We need a site where we could talk about Tyler/Caroline or anything you w
last edited on Feb 23, 2011 at 08:31PM

Tyler and Caroline 257 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 257

over a year ago Daisy93 said…
oMG, she better not die though!!!
over a year ago g4eva said…
I want tyler to save her !!

do u think it will happen before or after he knows about the stuff she hid from him ??
I hope so too.

And I really don't know, I mean he's got to start finding out about things soon, right?
I dont know why but I dont think the stuff she hid from him are that important like there's other vampire , so what ???
also, caroline did alot to Tyler by staying with him
didnt he say ' sometimes you have to take the good with the bad ' or something like that ?? :P

I just hope they dont fight ( though Im kinda sure they will :P )
I hope the don't fight (although I love a bit of angst). I think he'll gradually start finding out about everything else.
I think its Jules whos gonna tell him everything
Oh yeah probably, do we know if Rose definately dies yet?
over a year ago FrenchGiirl said…
Hey :)

@Jade : She did know that Mason was dead and she didn't tell anything though. I think Tyler is going to think this was the worst lie :/

I want Tyler to save her too !
last edited over a year ago
they said in the spoilers " Everything changes when someone dies " so I guess its Rose , but we dont know for sure ..
In my opinion they might kill her to show us for real how a werewolve's bite kills a vampire and 'cause she's not such an important character
@ Celine , Ya thats the worst one :(
laugh
Oh and hey :D
hi Celine
srry guys but I have to go :)
I really enjoyed talking to u !!
bye Jade.
I have to go to bye :D
over a year ago UESforeverr said…
Omg, my girl Morgan was here & I missed it!

"Everything changes when someone dies " so I guess its Rose , but we dont know for sure ..
In my opinion they might kill her to show us for real how a werewolve's bite kills a vampire and 'cause she's not such an important character

Agreed.
thx :)
Anyone on? :)
Starting today, I'm gonna have a new Forwood icon everyday 'till the 27TH! On the 27th we should all have a forwood icon xD Anyone up for that?
over a year ago DelenaLover said…
smile
That's a great idea, I'm in! We could all have the kiss as our icon on the 27th.
Haha, Yes!
I'll make a pick and see what the other forwood fans think :)
laugh
I'm in !!
3 more days! How's everyone doing? :)
omg, I know! I can't freakin wait..
I'm doing good, especially since Forwood is coming up SOON. <3
How about you Rachel? :)
I'm good too :) Just counting down till the 27th, its going to be amazing I can't wait for the Forwood scenes. I was thinking of the other possible scenes we may get and I realized that in the episode description for 2x13 it says that 'Caroline tells Stefan about her conversation with Tyler' which makes it seem like the conversation has already happened so maybe in this Thursdays episode some of the secrets she's been keeping from him will come out.
P.S. Did you guys know that today is Michael Trevino's birthday?
over a year ago Alicee93 said…
Hi girls!!.. too much time without come here!.. fuu I was so busy with exams.. no time to comment.. :(
woot.. I congratulated him on Twitter.. aw he deserves the best!.. the best werewolf EVER!
woo.. Im so excited!! añlfa I can´t believe thursday we have a new episode of TVD.. and FORWOOD KISS!.. I dont know what think about the whole ep.. the spoilers.. I dont know.. I only keep my focus in FORWOOD KISS.. It seems like the chapter is just that! :3
big smile
Tell me about it! School has been driving me crazy and I've been so busy because of it. But TMRW! God I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. I just want to get the whole day over with and just come home and watch it.

Also on a Forwood note: There have been a bunch of Michael Trevino interviews that came out recently and they talk a lot about his relationship with Caroline and let me tell you, I got so excited reading them. I'm very hopeful and positive about them right now :)

Check out the articles in the links section.
alñdfakj School sucks!.. fuu.. At least I have some weeks to relax :)
Now I come here.. and I was like.. today seriously??.. I have to wait tomorrow.. shit ..¬¬ and after school I think I can´t watch it, I have to go to a "party"..

oh yes!.. so many Michael interviews this days!, I dont know what think about it.. I like the last spoilers.. I was so excited when I read it
"“Oh my God. What she did for me. … She stood there.”
this .. aldkfjafa ((L I can´t even!
but I dont like this
“For that matter, the adorable Caroline-Tyler friendship might not be long for this world. Trevino tells us, that when the truth comes out, “There’s going to be some conflict and some relationships kind of often end after that.”
I hope not!.. writers will be stupid if they dont take advantage of their chemistry or the roles of each one!.. Im totally lost about how their relationship is going to evolve
Look at our Beautiful icons <3
^ yes the icon is Beautiful !!
over a year ago maryam1311 said…
heart
anyone♥
over a year ago Jessica4695 said…
hey guys :)
can i come here,too?
added girls!!
I MISS FORWOOD SO MUCH!!!! tvd is not the same at least for me :(
over a year ago MollieMoo22 said…
Alicee93

I totally agree!!!
I've gotten so used to Tyler and Forwood scenes this season so its so weird not having either.

Can I just say how much I can't stand this Catt thing thats happening. I hate them and I don't care about them. This whole thing is like deja vu to me. Matt will find out that Damon/Stefan killed Vicki just like Tyler found out they killed Mason and he'll hate them and possibly Caroline for it and feel betrayed by Elena, Bonnie etc. for keeping it from him just like Tyler did. A little repetitive to me. What do you guys think?
I´ve not watched the last episodes yet because it´s sad.. but Im not excited about tvd.. Today I came back home.. and I sat in front my computer and I didnt think about tvd even a second..
I miss Tyler.. and he have to come back now!! He made that I became so obsessed with this show.. any of the other characters got this.

But.. I´ve watched Catt gifs of this episode.. and.. fu. Catt are so boring.. at least to me.. In the beggining they are cute.. ok.. They still being cute but that´s it!.. They haven´t good storylines.. like Forwood.. the werewolf/vampire storyline was perfect!.. and there wasnt the necessity to finish it! and like you say Rachel..this is so repetitive.. but the diference will be that Matt wont leave the town ¬¬. They´ll get angry a little.. but everyone´ll love him.. Im sure he wont deserve to die.. ¬¬ It bother me..
and.. I can´t stand CATT too!.. Writers need to focus ON EPIC COUPLES, they need to mix awesome vampire storylines with awesome couples storyline!..Im tired of "we are together now, then we are not together.., now yes.. ¬¬
I agree with Alice. I used to like Catt because they were the cute human couple of the show (and then I started to dislike them because Matt was acting like an idiot, and when he finally got over Elena and started to really care about Caroline, she became a vampire and Tyler came in the picture so...). And I still think they're cute, but that's all. There's nothing intersting to tell with their story and there's so much potential with Tyler and Caroline. To be honest I used to think that this triangle was useless because in my mind the love between Matt and Caroline wasn't that strong, and it seemed like the whole TVD fanbase loved Forwood. But now with all the interviews Candice gave recently, I'm not optimistic about them anymore. Maybe we can still hope for things to change in season 3 ...
My Forwood girls..<3 How is everyone? It was last updated 23 days ago? That can't happen again..
^And I completly agree with Céline.
No it can't.

Hi Joanna! Did you hear Tyler will definitely be back this season? I was so happy when I found out.
Yeah, I did hear that! I'm so happy about that too xD
I know! I can't wait to see how him and Caroline will meet again. I hope he gets the opportunity to rescue her from something. Oh oh oh he should rescue her in wolf form! Omg how amazing would that be? If he saved her from another wolf. I think that would make my life.
Rachel, come on, did you really think he wouldn't come back ? :P Your icon screams "bring him back" by the way lol.

I can't wait for him to come back but on the other hand I'm a bit afraid of what his new attitude will be. Remeber what they did to Bonnie after she left last season ? I don't want that to happen to Tyler. I hope he comes back with his feelings for Caroline, not with a plan to break the curse or something.

And is anyone scared that they might kill off Caroline, Matt or Tyler in the finale ?

Sorryif I'm ruining the atmosphere xD
I knew he'd be back but a lot of people kept saying he won't be back till season 3 so that made me a little nervous. LOL and thank you. I loved Michael's pictures from the Bello magazine shoot. He looked so hot.

I'm scared about Caroline, Tyler and Alaric. Julie said a vampire and werewolf may die. But I'm hoping the werewolf will be Jules and the vampire might be Isobel if she stays till the finale. I'm really worried about Alaric. He doesn't have his rings and Matt Davis's tweets seem like goodbye.

I think Caroline and Tyler are safe. Atleast I really hope they are.
Oh oh oh he should rescue her in wolf form! Omg how amazing would that be? If he saved her from another wolf. I think that would make my life.
Hahah, this.

I think Caroline and Tyler are safe. Atleast I really hope they are.
Same.
It would be so so perfect! It needs to happen.
*fingers crossed*
Yes that would be great, but that would mean he'd already known this much about controlling himself during the transformation. I don't know if it's realistic :/

I don't know if Caroline and Tyler are safe. I think that, because of the build up they had as individual characters this year, it would be stupid to kill them off so soon in the show. But everytime I hear the Romeo and Juliet comparison, I'm scared xD.
I could not cope if they killed Caroline or Tyler.
I would never recover if either of them died.

But if in the very, very, very distant future if the time was to come where they were going to die I'd want them to die saving each other. Because one, that would prove that they love each other, it fits with the whole Romeo/Juliet comparison and it would make them endgame in my eyes.

But obviously I don't want either of them to die anytime soon.