Tyler and Caroline |Tyler/Caroline fãs fórum Chat|

Alicee93 posted on Nov 04, 2010 at 07:56PM
I decided to open a forum.
We need a site where we could talk about Tyler/Caroline or anything you want...

|tylercaroline fans list|
link~ Alicee93
link~ DelenaLover
link~ rubberduck2
link~ damongirlfriend
link~ MaryElizabeth
link~ FrenchGiirl
link~ mariafan
link~ katie15
link~ TearsofPearls32
link~ UESforeverr
link~ g4eva
link~ blood_mary
link~ bethanylenzfan
link~bvale211
link ~blairbass03
link ~ amshafe
link ~ Daisy93
link ~ maryam1311
link ~ Jessica4695
 I decided to open a forum. We need a site where we could talk about Tyler/Caroline or anything you w
last edited on Feb 23, 2011 at 08:31PM

Tyler and Caroline 257 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 257

over a year ago DelenaLover said…
heart
I think its a great idea :)

I'm so excited for tonights episode! I can't wait to see more Tyler/Caroline scenes <3
over a year ago rubberduck2 said…
I love the idea too, I loved tonights eppy. TVD is so good this season!
over a year ago damongirlfriend said…
heart
great idea alice
over a year ago MaryElizabeth said…
heart
Amazing idea!
I enjoyed tonight's episode, each Forwood scene was breathtaking and full of sparks :D , although I was kinda hoping that Tyler will be "in dark" about Caroline at least two more episodes :))
over a year ago FrenchGiirl said…
big smile
I was waiting for that forum to be created lol :)

So I haven't seen the episode yet, but I want to know, how was it ? How were the Forwood scenes ???
The Forwood scenes were awesome! I loved them. When Tyler confessed tht he was scared I was like aww Caroline hug him or sumthing but I didnt think she actually would but then she did an I was soo happy =) I love these two. They had a nice combination of emotional and physical scenes. I love how he trusts her an is willing to open up to her an how she wants to help him.

What did all of yu think?
big smile
So, as self control is something I don't have when it comes to my ships in TVD, I couldn't helped myself and watched the Forwood scenes xD. They were so great. I knew Tyler was gonna find out about her being a vampire :) I loved the fact that he confessed in her about how scared and lonely he felt. And the hug *thuds* !!

I can't wait 'til their next scenes, do you guys think we'll have some before episode 11 ?
last edited over a year ago
heart
I guess maybe we'll have a short one in next episode :) Is 11th episode about full moon ? I'm not often reading TVD spoilers , but can't wait to know more about Forwwod , their scenes made me squee :D

And God , their fighting scenes were so HOT!
I think we can look forward to tons of more scenes. I think they sed tht 2x09 is a big one for Tyler so maybe then?

I loved the fight scene tooo! It was so intense and man do these 2 hav chemistry. They wur so hot together.

I didnt think Tyler wud find out abt Caroline yet either but i liked the way he did. He was so freaked at first but it was soo cute how they wur after like neither one was scared of the other.
@MaryElizabeth : Yes, I think the 11th episode is one with a full moon. And Michael tweeted something about rehearsing scenes with Candice for this episode :)

And yes the fight scene was great !
over a year ago Alicee93 said…
woo, great you liked the idea.
I put all of you on the fan list at the top ;) If anyone does not want there tell me.

WOW! I loved the episode!, I didnt expect that we had so many scenes, and that was totally unexpected hug awwww, when Tyler said "Im scared" really broke m, and then the hug. These two have great chemistry!
Like the fight scene .. wiwi I love all. And I loved the detail that although Damon tells Caroline not tell with Tyler, she tell with him and she tells him she is a vampire (L)

and I'm super excited about the new scenes of the next chapters! I hope the writers can seize this couple has so much potential.
also not forget that in book have puppies, is a plus lol
over a year ago mariafan said…
Hey! great idea Alice ;)
i totally love Forwood.. one of the best TVD couples!

I'm Maria btw :) nice to meet you all!
over a year ago katie15 said…
Hi everyone! I'm Katie (obviously, lol) and I love Forwood! Delena is my top ship on the show, but Forwood is a close second. I really hope the writers continue this amazing build up and don't spoil it by putting them together so soon.
Im Danielle, and same as Katie, Delena is my favorite but Forwood is super close. I also like Steferine. :)
same! Delena is first by far but Steferine and Forwood complete my top 3 <3
Same here! Thats my top three exactly :)
I cant wait for next weeks eppy, s2 is SO good♥
Delena is my fave ship and Forwood is my second fave. I agree with Katie. I want to see this build up continue before they get together. I'm Rachel by the way :)
over a year ago TearsofPearls32 said…
I didn't even know we had a Forum Chat. Hey everyone :)

Forwood is my fave ship, with Stefan/Katherine coming in a close second.
smile
Bamon is my fave ship *hides*, but Forwood has become a very very close second :)

I want to see a build up too, but on the other hand I don't want to wait for too long lol.
i wanna see built up too! not as Delena's of course but not as Stelena's either ;)
^ Yeah, exactly ;)
woo!!
hi girls! wii maria im glad you are here!!
im going to put you in the fan list ;)

Forwood is my favorite ship!!, im weird.. because i like Delena but it´s not WOW for me.. but each day.. im going more Delena. I like Stelena too.. but only because in the books im Stelena obsessed.. but in the show.. sometimes i see they boring..
Theres a forum open now for everyone to submit their suggestions for a new banner, icon and motto!
Awesome, I love spot look contests!
aw,I love that there is a lot of Forwood things now!

hi, anyone here?
So I usually don't say my name here, but I want a link on the first post lol. I'm Céline :)
Agree with Alice, Im glad this spot has a lot of stuff now! I hate when spots are inactive
over a year ago UESforeverr said…
Hey there (:
I don't believe I know anyone here already, but anyway.. I'm Joanna && I'm a huge Forwood fan<33
Hi Joanna, its nice to meet you. I'm Rachel =)
smile
Hi Joanna , nice to meet you , I'm Mary :)

Hey guys , are we allowed to speak about spoilers here ? :)
Good question. I think so. You could just write POSSIBLE SPOILER before you say what it is if your worried abt spoilering.
smirk
I was just wondering about Tyler and Caroline in books , I haven't read any part, so have no idea if show is following them :) I read recently that Tyler and Caroline were together in the books , would be nice to know what their romance was like and if it was long lasting :) Because from what I heard there aren't many Forwood fans from the books , people think they were kinda wrong ;(
I've never read the books but I heard they were together and that Caroline got pregnant with Tyler's baby. I doubt they'll go down that road with the show since Caroline's a vampire and if she got pregnant that wouldn't make sense, like Twilight. The show doesn't follow that books that closely so I'm pretty sure their relationship will be different on the show then the books.

I can't wait for Tyler to turnn!
hii Joana!!

well.. i have read the books, now im reading Shadow Souls.. So i know about their relationship in the books
They were together it´s true, because they comploting against Elena, in fact Tyler try to rape Elena.. so this is because i dont like Tyler at all in the books..He in the first books is just a idiot. I dont remember in what book, but Tyler and Caroline were together and then Tyler turn werewolf and Klaus (in the last chapter mencione him) recruited him. And when Elena, Stefan and cia finished with Klaus.. we dont know more about Tyler.
In the 5th book, Caroline acussed Matt of rape her just because she was pregnant, well.. Sinichi and her sister (two fox demons) possesed Caroline.. and it´s to weird. In the 5th book, Tyler didn´t appear.
Now in the 6th book, the puppies (L) are more present than ever, Caroline has to fight with his wolf part and his demon part.
And until i read, Caroline said in a page..Tyler was dead. but i dont know yet what happen with Tyler

That's more or less what happens in the book
smile
^^ Thanks for a story girls :)
Uh , I don't really like the way it ends ;( And it seems like both Caroline and Tyler are main regular villains (definitely not something I would like to see) :))

I'm glad show isn't following books!!!Until now IMO their story is perfectly written!
^^ Yeah I agree, from what I heard, in the books, they were the "evil" couple, and I don't want them to be the same on the show.
I heard some people saying Tyler would become a villain in the show, I don't know what to think of it :/
Same here. Not too sure how I would feel abt Tyler as a villian. I agree with Mary, I like the way their story is going and just hope it'll get better from here because theres so much potential for a vampire/werewolf story.
i dont like Tyler in the books.. and a copy of that tyler..for the show.. NO PLEASE!!
yeah.. they are the evil couple in the books, but the Tyler and the Caroline of the show.. are COMPLETELY DIFERENT.. in all!
that´s why i love them so much in the show.
Tyler as a villain..umm.. i dont know but i think i dont like at all..

And show is following the books a lot but.. TC.. no way.
I agree, I really dont want them to be the evil couple. I like their personalities the way they are now. I like how their both strong but weak at the same time, I dont want it to change.
over a year ago g4eva said…
smile
Hey guys my name is jade and Iam a new forwood fan
I would love to be part of this chat forum ....
over a year ago UESforeverr said…
Hi Rachel, Mary, and Alice :) Nice to meet all of you <3
And hey Jade.

Well, I've read the first book and I'm not a big fan & I would consider to continue reading it for Tyler/Caroline..But from what I hear I'd rather not. I like them on the show better.
Hi Jade!! welcome!
Joanna if you want to continue reading the books only for Caroline&Tyler.... dont read it at all.. but Im enjoying now in the books with puppies (L) ahah

I like how their both strong but weak at the same time, I dont want it to change.
exactly!

wii tonight new chapter!! I hope there's a scene of TC, although in the promo there is nothing
i really hope for a Forwood scene!!! after the previous episode i expect much!
over a year ago blood_mary said…
hi, I'm Karolina and I'm Forwood fan ofc. :D

I can't wait for tonight episode, too! by the way, do you ship Caroline & Stefan or just TC?
smile
Hey everyone !

@Karolina : I don't ship Stefan and Caroline as a couple, but I love their friendship :)
hii!!
and hi Karoline!!
i dont ship Stefan/Caroline.. i dont see any of them as a couple... their friendship is cute ;)

Hey everyone :) I'm really excited for tonights episode too! I hope we get some great scenes :) I don't ship Stefan/Caroline but I love their friendship. Forwood is my only ship for both Tyler and Caroline.
I hope there'll be some Forwood scenes tonight too ! But I'm not sure if Tyler is going to be in this episode or not, since he's not in the synopsis :/
Btw guys, is there a break after tonight's episode ?
:( .. *finger crossed*

awww.. girls have you seen Tyler/Caroline clip from the Bloodlines revealed game??

they are SOO CUTE!!
Alice, do you have a link ? Ihave no idea what you're talking about lol.

Here's the official synopsis for episode 10 :

JEREMY MAKES A DANGEROUS MISTAKE — Elena decides to take matters into her own hands and offers a tempting incentive to Rose for her help. When things take an unexpected turn, however, Rose calls on Damon to deal with the plan Elena has set in motion. Jeremy’s reckless attempt to help Bonnie retrieve the moonstone lands him in a life-threatening position and forces Stefan to put himself in danger. Bonnie and Luka form a closer connection. Tyler shows Caroline the Lockwood cellar, where she makes a discovery that leaves them both terrified.

Forwood scenes <3