windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3401-3450 of 9437

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Alexander's hands reached back and took a grip onto Reinard's beard, and as he got to his feet, the melting figures that climbed from the ground began to surround them. He flipped Reinard over his shoulder and slammed him into the ground, his scythe, which had dropped to the ground, shooting back into his hands. He lifted it and swung the blade downwards towards Reinard's neck with intentions of severing his head from his body completely.

~

Ossiana gave a nod. Though Enricho was being more playful, her expression remained as solemn as ever, her brows almost furrowing some in frustration. Her foot had even started to tap lightly while she was still thinking over the recent handful of events that had began to unfold. "It has to be that sword specifically because of its properties, and with it, you are able to dawn the armor." She spoke after a moment.
"Zhere is no point in letting something made especially for you go to waste."
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Enricho gave a sigh* Well, if it's made by that bastard Essil, I don't know if I should trust it. He's been gone for twenty years and that is perfectly fine with me. I'll take the sword, but I won't use it if I can help it. And I really hope I won't have to use it

*Reinard was quick to grab hold of the handle of the blade, bringing it to a sudden stop just moments before it came to his neck. He pulled it aside before grabbing Alexander's ankles and giving them a hard pull, sending him back to the ground again*
"if it helps zhen it doesn't matter. If it keeps you safe then it will be able to be of assistance. And if something such as zhat sword is of inheritance to you, zhen I zhink that you should start acting as such." Ossiana said sternly. "Especially if it is for the future of our family. Our children."

~

Alexander used the end of his scythe's pole like handle like a dull spear and jabbed in between Reinard's shoulder blade, piercing through flesh and muscle as if it were fully blunt. He twisted it harshly to his left, causing more flesh to tear before he pulled his foot up and kicked it into his face.
*Reinard was in the process of getting back up before he was kicked hard in the face, sending him back to the ground. With what little strength was left in him, he tried to pick himself back up*

*Enricho held his hands up as he responded* Okay, okay. I'll take the sword. I'll take the sword, but only because you ask me to. I don't give a damn about inheritance. It's like you said back then, my parents were probably bastards that left me at that orphanage. That or they've always been dead. Either way, whatever meaning this sword isn't important. It's a blade, a weapon, nothing more in my eyes. It's just something that will help me come back to you and our kids
last edited over a year ago
Ossiana let out a sigh. "Always so stubborn." She rested her ax down onto the ground finally and placed her opposite hand on her hip as she looked up at Enricho for a moment. "I suppose it would be best for you to get going. I don't need you gone any longer than you have to be."

~

Alexander didn't have any problems getting back to his feet, his scythe in hand. He walked over to Reinard and shoved him back onto the ground with his foot, putting his foot to his neck. "A ᴘɪᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ. Aɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀɪʟ!" He began to lift his scythe and prepared to attack, but came to a stop when the ground felt as if it were beginning to lifted in a lopsided manner while trembling.
However, his foot only pressed into Reinard's neck harder, his attention still not veering from him while he watched.

Two large morphing hands tore from the ground, reaching to the surface. The claws that covered them shredded the melting corpses that were making their way towards Reinard.
*Reinard groaned in pain as he turned to the hands coming his way* Aww, what the hell now?!

*Enricho crossed his arms as he looked out the window, before back to Ossiana with a grin* Trying to get me out so soon? It's only the evening, and I know guards will be all over Owensport late at night. It would be suspicious if there was a foreigner wandering the street at night. I intend to go in the morning. Until then, I intend to spend as much time with my wife as possible before I must leave.

*Tiger sat on the banisters of the walls of Owenport, paying no mind to the guards as they did their work, playing guitar and whistling. He behaved almost like an immature child as they patrolled the town, some of them already annoyed with his presence*

Windwakerguy430 commented…
I did it. Fuck video embedding, it's fucking stupid! over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
Oof nice song choice over a year ago
Glad you like it. Just because Tiger's a horrible person doesn't mean he doesn't have taste in música over a year ago
"Zhen if you do not plan on leaving as soon as I first zhought you were, zhen come. I will make sure you have somezhing that will settle on your stomach before your journey as well as pack you something that will last you a few days." Ossiana said, feeling a small amount of relief as she stepped away from the ax.

~

Alexander glanced down at Reinard after hearing him speak, his attention shifting as some of the droning souls that had been summoned began to be yanked underneath the surface of the ground sharply.

The ground split open in one of the clusters of melting walking bodies that were making their way towards Reinard, just as well as Kristoff while the trees starting to catch fire around them. The opening was forced aside, and the zombie like souls of vengeance were left to be captured by the large, transfiguring hands and dragged below while being crushed.
Seconds later, a horrid form of dry flesh emerged, the fingers on it's hands writhing in different directions, twisting and contorting as they retracted back towards the hand. It's teeth and gums were exposed, stiff spines of skin sticking from it's body. It's eyes were two small empty craters, like the sockets of a human skull. It let out what could only be explained as chattering grunts, it's head jerking in a twitching bird-like way for a few seconds. Traces of the markings that were carved onto Sigmano's body could be see faintly in some places.

"Tʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ, ᴠᴇʀᴍɪɴ?" Alexander moved his foot from Reinard's neck, but stepped on his head as he took a step or two towards the creature.

The creature let out a gurgle in response, taking a sloppy looking step forward towards Alexander, dried skin stretching like melting cheese from the bottom of it's foot shifted.
 "Zhen if you do not plan on leaving as soon as I first zhought you were, zhen come. I will make sure
*Reinard groaned as Alexander stepped on him towards the creature, before he sat up, ready to strike again before Kristoff spoke to him in a hushed whisper* This is our chance, Reinard. Let us make our move. We'll find Sigmano and Ophelia and escape while we can
Why the hell would I do that?! *Reinard spoke in an angerd tone as his eyes went back to Alexander* If I don't kill him here and now, he'll just come looking for us again

*As Ossiana passed Enricho to make for the stairs, Enricho was already behind her, wrapping his arms around her. His chin rested against her shoulder as he spoke into her ear* Already ate and packed a few rations for the trip. Have some spare change on me just in case I need to buy anymore supplies. The last thing I want is what could be the last time we see each other be filled with work for you, Oss. This evening, it will just be us, enjoying one another's company. No work, no worries, no nothing.

*Tiger's playing could be heard throughout the quiet city of Owensport, even as Duncan was making his way to Wein's chambers to speak with him on the matter of the dead hunter, in hopes that things would go over well with their meeting*
"Kɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ? Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰʟᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟ. Yᴏᴜ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴛᴛ." Alexander said, kicking his foot backwards and driving his heel into Reinard's face. His attention then went back to the creature. "Dɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ? Oʀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴀ ᴘʟᴜɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ?" He only received another gurgle in response, watching the creature stagger towards him in a waver.
"Tᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴡʀᴅs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ." He lifted his scythe and swung it, only for the blade to find itself swiping through air and chopping into the ground. It was fast. In the next instance, he found the creature's squirming fingers pressed against his chest.

"𝘎̶̅𝘰̶̅𝘰̶̅𝘰̶̅𝘭̶̅­𝘢̶̅­𝘪̶̅­𝘪̶𝘢­̶𝘪̶­̅𝘢̶­̅𝘢̶­𝘰̶̅­𝘰̶̅­𝘹̶̅­𝘴̶̅­𝘩̶̅­. " The creature roughly gurgled something in some sort of unheard of language, and the dry flesh plastered over Alexander's torso immediately, it's arm stretching into a long slithering form that forced him back. Trees toppled over and snapped in half as Alexander was being shoved through them harshly, and even more so when turned and swung it's still extending arm across the landscape, sending him crashing a mile or two away.
It's arm began to retract like a measuring tape, the extended portion flying back into the elbow where the flesh had start to push from.
Where's barbarian waifu XD over a year ago
I must've forgotten that :P over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Yep. over a year ago
*Kristoff could hear the sounds of Alexander being pushed miles away from their location, and his attention returned to Reinard* Now's the time, Reinard. Get up and let's get out of here. We must look for Ophelia and Sigmano
The creature's retracting arm finally let out a snap as it popped back into place on it's body, and it stood very still. It turned towards Kristoff, fingers crackling as they clenched themselves halfway. It moved stiffly towards the both of them, it's steps making a sloshing splattering sound as it gurgled once more. It's empty sockets flickered until orbs of lights started to appear in them, black dots drilling into the center until they became multiple irises and pupils inside both of the once empty pits.
*As the creature made it's way towards them, Kristoff was quick to create a shield between themselves and the creature, speaking behind it* Leave us be! If you mean us harm, then I will have no choice but to fight back!

*Enricho's hands moved back from his hug, rubbing his palms against her waist, moving it down to her thighs. His lips pressed against her neck in a kiss as he spoke softly in her ear* For tonight, I want us to enjoy ourselves, Oss. I want us to find comfort in each others company. And I don't want you to hold anything back *He pressed his lips against the lobe of her ear as his hands slowly moved up and down her thighs*
There will be no sex scene xD over a year ago
i can't as much as I want to. :( My mom lost her job so I have to work extra hours to pay for my sister's education WHEN ALL SHE DOES IS SKIP CLASSES. over a year ago
Hey, I understand. I don't even have college classes because of debt, so I gotta work the graveyard shift at a warehouse. over a year ago
The creature came to a halt at the shield when Kristoff had spoke, staring at both he and Reinard. "𝘕̶̅𝘢̶̅𝘩̶̅𝘮̶̅𝘰­̶̅𝘶­̶̅𝘻­̶̅𝘹­̶̅𝘴­̶̅𝘵­̶̅𝘢­̶̅𝘺­̶̅𝘶­̶.̶­̅.̶­̅.̶­̅𝘖̶­̅𝘱̶­̅𝘩̶­̅𝘦̶­̅𝘭̶­̅𝘪̶­̅𝘢̶­̅.̶­̅.̶­̅.̶­̅.̶­̅.̶­̅𝘸̶­̅𝘩̶­̅𝘦̶­̅𝘳̶­̅𝘦̶­̅?̶­̅ " It gurgled, placing its hand onto the barrier. And slowly, it began to push it inwards, it's hand slowly starting to break into the shield.
*Kristoff watched as the creature began to tear through the barrier, his attention turning to Reinard* Reinard, do something. The beast is breaking through!

*Enricho's hands continued to brush against Ossiana's thighs, reaching in between them. He continued to kiss along her neck as his fingers brushed against the point in between her thighs* I want to show my love for you. All twenty years worth of it, Oss

*The Nithloraul sat on the porch, her legs swinging back and forth. She was visible through the door frame as Franziska and Flynn sat in the kitchen*
The creature's hand slipped through the shield and swiped it away, it's fingers sizzling some. It gurgled something else, but unlike before, its speech seemed to be a bunch of mashed together slurs of noises as it approached them. And then it spoke clearly, a delusional, spaced out version of Sigmano's voice speaking. "̶𝘎̶̅𝘰̶̅ .̶̅.̶̅.̶̅𝘢̶̅𝘸̶̅𝘢̶̅𝘺̶̅.̶̅.̶̅.̶̅.̶̅𝘩̶̅𝘦̶̅ 𝘸̶̅𝘪̶𝘐̶̅𝘭̶̅𝘭̶̅ 𝘤̶̅𝘰̶̅𝘮̶̅𝘦̶̅ 𝘣̶̅-̶̅-̶̅𝘣̶̅𝘈̶̅𝘤̶̅𝘑­̶̅𝘑­̶̅𝘫­̶̅𝘫­̶̅𝘫­̶̅𝘫­̶̅𝘫­̶̅𝘬­̶̅.­̶̅ 𝘛̶̅𝘦̶̅𝘭̶̅𝘭̶̅.̶̅.̶̅.­̶̅.­̶̅.­̶̅𝘗­̶̅𝘩­̶̅𝘦­̶̅𝘭­̶̅𝘪­̶̅𝘢­̶̅.­̶̅.­̶̅.­̶̅𝘵­̶̅𝘰­̶̅ 𝘎̶̅𝘖̶̅𝘖̶̅𝘖̶̅.̶̅"̶̅
GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT, COLA!!!!!! over a year ago
I'm not trying to create mais conflict with you saying I'm disappointed because honestly it's not true. I'm just attempting to try and fix things and I can't do anything if you're putting words in my mouth. over a year ago
Sorry Jade. My bad over a year ago
*Kristoff turned to hear the creature speaking to them, his blind eyes widening as he looked up at it* S-Sig-
Come on! *That was all Reinard said as he grabbed hold of Kristoff and moved him forward, running from the area as fast as they could, hoping to find Ophelia along the way*

(Well, thank god their story's done for now. Onto the better one XD)

*Enricho continued his light teasing to Ossiana, her back pressed against the wall as Enricho kept at it, driving her mad with the want for him, as his desire for her increased as well*
Yep, onto the better one. over a year ago
I see a pergunta mark. Hopefully I've convinced you to stop screwing over the Morgans in the worst possible ways XD over a year ago
Nope. over a year ago
"Cap'm...hey, Cap'm."

Oasis let out a groan as she turned her head the other way, her arm wrapped around Rosemary's waist. The sound of hooves against the ground became apparent in her ears, a poke in her side causing her to jump slightly, slapping at the hand doing so lazily.

"CAP'M!!"

"WAAH!!" Oasis jumped some, her hand moving quickly to her rapier as she mumbled sleepily, her weary eyes darting around to check the perimeter until her attention turned to Tali.

"Sheesh, ya been sleeping for the passed few hours. You alright?" Tali asked with a bit of worry.

"Yeah, I'm good." Oasis said with a yawn, stretching her legs. Last night had taken more out of her than she had originally thought. The time she had spent with Rose. She smiled a little at the thought for a moment until something came to mind. "Wait, a few hours? I thought town was only around two away?"

"We had decided on waiting on Wiess. And then Carlyle's...uh...pet..got hungry, so we had to back track a little to feed it." Tali scratched her head some. "Ya sure you're alright?"

"Yes--yeah, I'm fine Tali." Oasis reassured.

Ahead of them, Carlyle was riding with Judissia while Weiss kept his distance from them like he usually did.
*Rosemary gave a tired yawn as she turned to Oasis, noticing that she had just woken up. She gave a smile, before she turned back to Judissia, already her smile faded* Are we almost at Edrain yet? It's been days now and I'm starting to get bored of all this travelling

*Enricho finally pulled away from Ossiana, his hands on both sides of her as he leaned close to her* What do you say we head to the bedroom, Oss? After all, it wouldn't be right to just go at it on the floor
"Our last pit stop is at the next town ahead, so you better be enjoying the time off while you can." Judissia answered, looking back at them. "Since we're finally back on track, I'd say we've got a whole hour to make up for."

"A hour!?" Oasis exclaimed. "What the hell have we been doing for an hour?!"

"Tubby eats...alot." Carlyle answered in almost a mumble, not looking back at them. "S-sorry.."

"Alot? Alot doesn't even began to to cover it." Judissia said. "Anyways, the bright side is that we're back where we're suppose to be and it won't take us long."
.................... over a year ago
Oh REALLY?! XD over a year ago
Yep. over a year ago
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she leaned her head back* I hope not. I just want this to be over and done with already

(Oh my god, this really is Rosemary: The RP XD)
Judissia sighed. "Yeah, I think we--"

"You could just, you know, stay at the next town and the rest of us can continue on to Edrain so I don't have to hear you complain about each and every step. Next thing you know, you'll be complaining about the sky being blue and trees growing from the ground." Weiss commented.
*Rosemary squinted her eyes at Weiss before she gave a grown* God, the sky is too blue! You'd think maybe that some benevolent god would make it less boring. And there are enough trees. Why do more need to grow. How's that, Weiss? Annoying enough for you?
"Oh trust me, your voice is more than enough to fill that to the brim. You'd think you'd realize that just by talking." Weiss retorted. "Or just by looking into the mirror. You're like a wooden wheel on an iron wagon. Wait, you wouldn't understand what that meant, I don't want you to overthink yourself and hurt your widdle head." He sneered, rolling his eyes.

Judissia groaned. "Not now you two."
*Since Rosemary was leading the horse, she was already moving forward, and she grabbed Weiss by the collar of his shirt, already screaming in his ear* Oh yeah, you can call me stupid all you want, but at least I make a habit to try and interact with people while you hang out on the sidelines like some shy schoolboy! Why don't you try actually chatting with people instead of staying by your lonesome and shit talking the rest of us!?
Weiss smacked her hand away from him. "Because unlike you, things are simple for me. There's black and then there's white. I take care of what the fuck I need to take care of and make a guess that I'll still be alive to finish the job that I started. You don't make a habit out of trying to interact, you make a habit of being a dead fucking weight in the middle of an ocean full of boats. Why don't you actually shut the hell up for once instead of opening your mouth to talk loud. And who the hell am I gonna chat with, you? HAAH--no thanks, pass. I'd rather talk to a rock. And speaking of which, you could take some pointers from one instead of just the brainless section."
*Rosemary gritted her teeth in anger as she grabbed his collar again* Black and white?! That's so fucking stupid! If life were that simple, do you really think I'd be in the position I am right now? Life ain't so fucking simple! And unlike your anti-social ass, I actually try to protect everyone here. I don't even know why you stick around us. We may have the same goal in mind, but you can't fucking stand anyone of us! You don't want to talk, you always disappear whenever it's necessary for you! Why the fuck do you even stick around?!
Carlyle looked at them nervously, her fingers starting to tap together. "G-guys, Judissia's right, we shouldn't be doing this right no--"

"Life is in black and white, you either get to live a good life or you get the shit end of the stick and have to deal with it while you're alive. I disappear when it's necessary because I have to, something you still haven't been able to shove through your thick, arrogant, oblivious little head." Weiss grabbed her hand this time and wrenched it away from his collar before twisting it some. "You're right. I don't like any of you. I can't STAND any of you. Especially YOU." He shoved her away from him this time, bringing his horse to a stop in front of the group.
"I stick around because you be dead if I was on the other side of the fence. But you want to talk so much now, then how about this. Just say the word and I'm gone and you can go to wherever and fuck off in your wonderland of bullshit." He spoke dully. "Because if you touch me one more time, I'm going to hurt you, little girl."
*Rosemary looked at Weiss, her expression having gotten more aggressive than before as she stared him down in dead silence. She was barely thrown off by the shove, but his words were enough to drive her to the boiling point. But all she said was in a hushed tone* No. I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of walking out of here. You're sticking with us. You don't like us? Tough shit! Get used to us. We don't need you, but it's clear you really need us. Why else would you stick around? Why else would you need me to tell you to fuck off when you can do that yourself?

*Duncan knocked on Wein's door, speaking from behind it* Wein, are you there? I have matters to speak to you with.
"To prove to you that you're just another pride mongering imbecile that I have to deal with to get shit done myself for the time being. You complain so much about me being this anti-social figure that you see when you know little to nothing. And if I weren't there, you would have gotten ambushed the moment you left Graytryn and captured the moment you stepped into Camelynn. And then weeping like a bitch the moment you entered Owensport, because from there, good doesn't exist."
Weiss stared back at her, his expression not wavering in any the least. "If I can remember right, you two said I'd stop caring when I stopped arguing right? Well consider this shoving those words down your throats." He hopped onto his.

"Okay hold on a minute Weiss," Judissia said hastily. "We're just around the corner from Edrain, we can't have this shit now of all times!"

"She's right, you guys are going to have to flatten this out. We've been working to hard towards this moment to start breaking pieces off." Oasis said finally, though her eyes narrowed towards Weiss some.

"I don't think you heard me correctly. You people are on your own. I don't need any of you for anything, and like she said, none of you need me here right? I'll make do with what I have." Weiss's eyes went to Judissia's. "This is where we split. From here on out, stay out of my way. I won't guarantee that I won't kill you this time around."

These words seemed to hit Judissia hard. "Weiss...Weiss no..you're not serious about this right? This is just another one of those things where you both just need to chill the hell out right? Right?"
*Rosemary looked at Weiss in shock, before she gritted her teeth in anger once more, unable to hold back her frustration any longer as she shouted at Weiss* Of course, always gotta run away from everything, huh? You ran away then and you're running away now! When the fuck are you going to stop running all your goddamn life!?
"I stop running the moment I sat by while Macross murdered my friends and took the little I had left away from me. I didn't have a choice to run, and I never have. Not with Emma. Not with my REAL parents. Not with Wiezen. Not with Helga. Not with Macross. It seems you're late on that news. The question is, when are you going to stop turning the other cheek and hiding away from what this world's really about?" Weiss shot back, turning his horse away from them. "If I'm running anywhere, it's towards what I need to do. And unlike you, I don't do that with a blindfold."

"Weiss...Weiss don't." Judissia got off of her horse and walked to his. She looked up at him, reaching her hand up towards his. "You don't mean it...we're just under a lot of stress right now. Traveling, all of that shit. We're--shiit!!" She said as she stumbled some when the horse suddenly started moving to take off. "Weiss!!" She called after him. "Weiss we can talk this over!"
*Rosemary watched as Weiss took off so suddenly, before she looked over at Judissia* Let him go. He was just holding everyone back
"Fuck that! You...don't understand." Judissia said, in a mumble as she hurried back to her horse and hopped onto the saddle of her horse. She moved her horse forward into a small trot, cursing and running her fingers through her hair for a moment while she watched Weiss leave them. She seemed...offended in a way. "Get tucked in, this hour ain't gonna waste itself again. We're about to start double timing it."
*Rosemary was silent, not even looking at Oasis to calm her nerve as she followed behind Judissia. She was filled with anger at Weiss words, and was dead silent as she moved on ahead*
Carlyle felt the need to sort of shrink herself, practically being able to feel the tension in the air around them. And now that she was more familiar with the term "double timing it" from Judissia, she tightened her arms around her, not having any intentions on almost falling off this time as the horse lurched forward.

Oasis's arm wrapped around Rosemary's waist and leaned in on her left shoulder to whisper in her ear. "Hey, I'm here. I can't say that everything's gonna be fine, but I'm not going to be going anywhere. I'm going to be right here, alright?" She said, placing a kiss on her neck that was unseen by the others. "If it comes down to it, I'll talk to him myself."
*Rosemary was still very much frustrated with Weiss' behavior. She was perfectly fine with not seeing him again. But as Oasis spoke into her ear, she gave a sigh turning to her, not even forcing a grin.* Yeah, I know, O. Thanks
Oasis nuzzled at her ear lobe a little. "As long as you know that. Like you said, he needs us more than we need him. After all, he's not the only one who's been in Owensport for a while." She looked passed her and ahead at Judissia for a moment, a look of wonder coming into her expression.

Judissia road ahead of them, her eyes only straight ahead on the road and her attention not veering from moving forward at all, remembering back to the words that had been said to her.

It's either me or her. You should make your choice before it gets around to being too late.

A frown of dismay came to Judissia's face, and she turned to glance back at Rose for a moment. And she kicked her heels into her horse a little more, cursing to herself again.
*Rosemary turned to Oasis, and though she was doing her best to calm down, a hint of frustration was still clear* Yeah, that's right. We don't need him!
"That's right..." Oasis said, her arm wrapping around her waist tighter. "Just think about tonight. Tonight's going to be fun for us. We can turn our attention to everything else once we get to it." She paused for a moment. "Hey, do you think...never mind."
Really driving in the fact she's mais than likely going to die XD over a year ago
Really? xD I don't see it. over a year ago
*Rosemary turned her head to Oasis, now her frustration being replaced with curiosity as she asked.* What is it, O?
Oasis didn't say anything for a moment, leaning in to rest her chin on Rosemary's shoulder out of habit, but stopping herself from doing so, though she still spoke. "I dunno, it sounds sorta stupid now that I think about it. Or..not as stupid as I may think." She said, moving her hand to scratch at her temple with her finger for a moment.
*Rosemary turned her head, now trying to get her talking. She turned her head so her eyes could meet Oasis', a smile gracing her face* Come on, you can tell me
Oasis took a few seconds to look at her smile, and she herself smiled a little. "Oh fiiine, but you can't laugh at it or anything." She said, looking ahead of them to Judissia. "I don't know...maybe it's always been there and I just didn't see it until I was with you," She said quietly. "But I don't think we're the only ones here who have a thing.."
*Rosemary was silent for a moment after Oasis' statement, but as she thought about it a little more, she cracked a grin, before it turned into laughter*
Oasis smacked her upside the head lightly. "I said not to laugh!" She exclaimed, catching the eye of Wulf for a moment. She then spoke again in a quiet tone. "I'm serious! I think that there might be a thing between Weiss and Judissia or somethin'."
*Rosemary groaned as Oasis slapped her upside the head. She turned back to her with a confused look, before it turned into disgust* What? Weiss and Jud? Yeah right. Jud has her own things to worry about. And Weiss is a dick
"Yeah, but even dicks can be loved. And they seem to be kinda..I guess closer than when we first met more formally. After we stopped trying to kill each other, I mean." Oasis said, giving a shrug. "But maybe you're right. See, I told you that it was going to be stupid."
Oh, it sure was stupid *Rosemary joked, still snickering before she continued.* Well, at least you told me. Who knows, you may be right. Of course, I won't hold my breath on that
Oasis tipped her head to the side a little a smiled some. "Well, I know that if anyone were to think something about us being together and happy then I'd confirm so without hesitation. And if they think that that would change, they could hold their breath on that for as long as they'd be able to." She looked ahead to Judissia for a moment in thought again, but she didn't say anything this time.
*Rosemary chuckled at Oasis response* Yeah, you got that right, O *With that, she turned her eyes back forward, already feeling a bit better after her argument with Weiss*