windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 9437

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis turned her hand to intertwine her fingers with hers, smiling up at her. "Good, then hurry up with breakfast so we can do a bit of window shopping." She pulled her down some to kiss her lips softly. "Heh...I love you."

~

"That, I cannot disagree with. Cowards as well, nonetheless." Sigmano said with a dry chuckle and a nod. "Beings that boast themselves as gods but are apart of this world just as any man, plant or animal. Pigs in sheep skins. For them, I hold no respect."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary kissed back, pulling away to let Oasis see a smile grace her face* Love you right back, O

*Kristoff crossed his arms, doing his best to not become out right offended by what they were saying, but his frustration seeped through his question that he asked* And what of your lords, Sigmano?
Oasis couldn't help but to smile a bit more, looking up into her lover's eyes. "That's a life line to know, Mary. I'm thankful that you do."

~

"They are not my lords. I am merely their tool, a scalpel to deliver the incision needed to remove what will bring destruction to this world and much more. Nithloraul herself has seen them briefly, but not entirely. Only in the manner in which her mind could comprehend their presence within me, and even then, she would have been obliterated if not for my intervention." Sigmano spoke. "While the Ancient Ones live as earthly gods that hide behind the curtains of humanity and puppeteer their lives through deception and their pathetic games, the Others have sought to eliminate the problem as a whole, for they are not able to directly set foot into this world. Yet they have done more than the ones believed to be gods by the people of Edrain. The very gods who cursed their lands and damned their people into a continuous cycle of torment for their generations to suffer, have done little to nothing except hide while they put their issues onto the backs of those that they deem beneath them." Sigmano spoke without a filter, calmly but without watering down his views.
"If they call themselves gods, then they are surely poor excuses, for there are kings, ordinary folk who strive to do more to assist than they ever have."
*Kristoff looked at Sigmano, almost with a look of utter offense, as he spoke* Like the Lord that flooded the earth for their sinful ways, this is no different than what happened to them. We must ask for forgiveness from the Ancient Ones if this is to come to an end

*Rosemary smiled before she pulled her hand away, going back to her meal* Now you go and get yourself dressed already, O
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Jokes on you, she's already dressed. over a year ago
"Get dressed? I should be telling you that, you're the one eating breakfast naked here." Oasis said with a snicker. "Granted, I may or may not have any boxers on under these." She said, pinching her uniform pants in gesture.

~

"Forgiveness from what? Refusing to bow beneath the extraordinarily massive egos that they hold like a mother with her child?" Sigmano responded. "Upon the hundreds of lives, upon the tens and hundredths of thousands and more that they have damned onto the lands and the curse that spewed into the soils for their amusement, the people of Edrain must ask for forgiveness? Ask forgiveness after families, men, women and children alike have suffered from the weight of their hands? Ask for forgiveness after catastrophe after catastrophe has collided with the kingdoms and cities in which the feet of the wealthy and poor walk upon, catastrophes that they themselves have caused and allowed?"
A edge of anger was hinted in his voice for a sliver of a second. "A flood does not wash away blood, taint is not cleaned with more taint. The Ancient Ones are the ones who should be asking for forgiveness, for if not for my own task and knowing that more than just lives are at stake, I would let them perish in a abyss of brimstone and rejoice knowing that they drown in a abyss of their own sins and evil to repent."
*Rosemary chuckled as she talked back to Oasis* Oh please, the longer I go without clothes, the more you enjoy it

*Kristoff, now more frustrated, was prepared to continue, before Ophelia gave a sudden shout to the two* Alright! Enough! We won't talk about religion anymore in our group. Last thing we need is arguing in our team
Oasis smirked and rolled over onto her stomach, crawling up to where she could wrap her legs around Rosemary, her arms snaking around her neck with the only thing between them being the plate of food. "If I tried to deny that, then I would be a liar." She said, her head lowering for her tongue to lick in between Rose's breasts where she nibbled on one, and then the other briefly before kissing up her neck into her lips. "It's really a tease, you and your body." She groaned, tipping her head back for a moment. "My goood....I want to fuck you."
She let out a sigh, her legs unwrapping from around her and her body turning for her to get off of the bed. "I'm gonna go hit the shower." She could feel the twitching starting to grow in her pants already.

~

"It is not arguing." Sigmano said. "It is as simple explaining how blind faith leads to nothing but delusion. There is a saying that true insanity is repeating an action expecting a better result. And for a man to kneel before the very thing that destroys his own kind, to worship it without care of if the lives that they take are wicked or righteous is idiocy. Pretentious. I respect an individual's beliefs, but I pity those who allow them to make the believer the belief itself."
*Rosemary giggled as her arms started to snake around her, before she pulled away* Don't excite yourself too much, O *She gave her a chuckle as she returned to her meal*

*Ophelia turned back to Sigmano, her expression calm, but her words cold* Then stop explaining then. Now is no time for opinions or facts or whatever you call it. We need to be working together to deal with this problem. The last thing we need is more reasons to hate each other. I'll be damned if I allow religious ideology to be death of us all *With that, she turned her back to the group and continued walking*
"I can't stop what's already started!" Oasis called while she headed into the bathroom to start running the hot water for her shower. She twisted the knob as far to the left as it could go, pausing as she looked into the tub, flashbacks from the events of last night coming to mind, the sound of Rose's moans coming to mind before she felt her length bulge, and she had to shake them away.

~

"It isn't religious ideology as much as it is morality and philosophy." Sigmano said while Ophelia had started walking ahead, following behind. "Besides, principessa, if anyone is going to die it is going to be myself. Reinard and the priest's lives are intangible as far as our knowledge tells." He caught up to walking beside her, but allowed her to remain a step or two ahead.
*Ophelia was silent once more, not wanting the arguing between the two to continue for any reason. She just kept silent to avoid more trouble*

*Rosemary chuckled as she watched Oasis go into the bathroom. Once the door was closed behind her, Rosemary returned to her meal*
Oasis continued on to stripping herself of clothing as she thought about what awaited them today. Sometime later on was going to be their first date if everything went as smoothly as it did while they were on their way to where they were now. She was excited, yet she found herself unable to shake off the sick feeling at the bottom of her stomach. Nervousness. She hid it very well, the fact that she was a bit anxious about going on a date, something that she had never done before. She had saw a lot of people going on them, and heard about a few things that couples did, but never had she been on one herself.

She pushed the curtains aside and stepped into the show, letting out a sigh as the hot water rained down onto her body, and she started to bathe herself after a few seconds of enjoying the sensation of it.

~

Sigmano let out a sigh, and we was about to speak again until he stopped himself, deciding on what he believed to be a better decision to not press the matter. Or anything else for the time being. But then came to a sudden halt, staring ahead of them through the cloth that covered his eyes. Behind them, his multiple irises were moving around quickly, searching.

*As Ophelia and Kristoff continued forward, only Reinard took notice of Sigmano's eyes darting back and forth* Do you sense something?

*Once Rosemary had finished her meal, she picked back up her underwear and bra and dressed herself in those clothes for the time being*
Oasis had gone about scrubbing behind her ears along with the rest of her body the more she began to think about the upcoming come, scratching her fingers through her hair to make sure that she cleaned in more thoroughly than she already had been doing. She wanted to be as clean as possible, though she highly doubted that she would remain so the entire day of course. And then she came to a stop at her erection, staring down at it as it began to twitch more. Well....one wouldn't hurt... She bit her lip slightly, gripping her length within her hand.

~

Sigmano didn't say anything at first, his sight going into almost a full 360 view around the area before he focused more, a sonar like pulse moving from him and across the ground. His brows furrowed. "Fire, a vast fire...growing, it is--"

𝐛𝐎𝐎𝐨𝐨𝐎𝐨𝐎𝐨𝐨𝐎𝐨𝐎𝐨𝐨𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐌𝐌𝐌𝐌!!
Suddenly, before he could even finish speaking, the location of the town suddenly exploded with a tremendous crackle of blaze following behind it that reach towards the sky like one massive torch that wavered wildly. The dark grey smoke that drifted from it held flickering embers of ash that flared within the smog, and in the next instance another explosion warped the eye, sending slashing winds whipping passed them from the shockwave.

But by this time, Sigmano was already running towards it and rushing passed Ophelia, his ax was in his grasp, the bottom half of the edge cracked some from it's previous use in battle.
*As Ophelia saw the explosion ahead of them, she was prepared to give everyone the orders, before Sigmano rushed ahead of her, and already, she followed after, her rapier pulled from her sheath* Sigmano, you are in no state to fight!
Sigmano didn't reply to Ophelia, biting down onto the handle of his ax as he untied the blindfold from over his eyes and tied it around his wrist as he continued towards the town, the heat from the flame already being felt all the way from where they were, and the temperature only increased the closer the got to the tower of burning ash and smoke that loomed above. His ax found it's way back into his clutch. This feels like no mere flame..
His vision rushed ahead of them through the surroundings, but his sonar like vision was suddenly bounced back towards him, taking him by surprise and disrupting his vision for a short few seconds. "Stay on your guard!" He called back to them.
*As Ophelia caught up with him, she heard what he said, but shrugged it off for now and continued to shout at Sigmano* Did you hear me? You are in no condition to go against whatever is attacking
"Nor am I in a condition to have a choice," Sigmano said, already seeming to be running out of breath due to his injuries. "If you are suggesting that I turn tail principessa, then I tell you that I will not."
*Ophelia was prepared to argue once again, but she could see the seriousness in his eyes, the desire to keep going. She groaned before she looked forward* I see your as stubborn as the others. Alright, fine. I'll create a distraction while you attack from the rear. Whatever the hell we're dealing with, I just hope it's dumb enough to only take on one at a time
"I am afraid not. Whatever it may be, it knows that we are coming." However, they were no longer able to reach the town. Because there was no town to reach, only ashes awaited them; the heat of the burning fire had grown to the point that even if there was anything left of the town, they wouldn't be able to get more than a few meters to the entrance.

Sigmano grimaced, and his eyes searching through the fire. And then he noticed a dark shadowy spot within it, something big, and seeing this, his grip tightened around the handle of his hand ax.
*Ophelia slowed down at the sight of the town being wiped out. But regardless, she kept moving, taking notice of the dark figure just ahead of them*
The flame suddenly began to pull toward the group in what would have looked like a rubber fashion before a mass of human muscle tore itself from the flame, what seemed to be a man who's chest alone was feet above Sigmano, Ophelia, and Kristoff. But as the rest of the mass passed through the flames, the skeletal upper section of what seemed to be a ribcage and a spine mashed through the neck revealed itself, bits of flesh and skin now latched on to them as if they were growing. Clutched in it's massive hand was a brunette that was laughing maniacally.

"REINARD!!" A voice like thunder and hellfire crackling through the depths of the earth rumbled into the air.

Sigmano's eyes found themselves traveling further and further up the body of unnaturally chiseled muscle and to the head of the being. The voices of the Others were vibrating within his body.
*Once Reinard had caught up to the group, having ran the long distance with no effort, his eyes gazed at the man that stood before them, his ax clutched in his one hand* What business do you have, beast?
The hellish being began to laugh. "Bᴇᴀsᴛ? I ᴀᴍ ɴᴏ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ. I ᴀᴍ A ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ!!" The person that he had clutched within his other hand lifted and he spoke to the woman within it. "I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ꜰᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜsᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴘᴀᴡɴ. Bᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏɪʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴘɪʀɪᴛ, ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏ ᴜɴᴀᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ." He turned towards the group, his unseen malicious grin growing as he pulled his arm back and threw her aside, her body launching towards the ground.

Sigmano wasted no time, pushing his injured body as hard as he could and barely caught the maniacal woman, his hand-ax cleaving into the leg of thing only for the blade to give way to a crackle, the crack within it spreading further. His eyes narrowed, and he threw himself out of the way and to roll across the ground as a large foot slammed down into the ground. The uplifting earth from the impact threw him further away, and his injured shoulder struck itself a few hard times as he hit something solid.

"Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴀᴍ, ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴsʟᴀᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴏɴᴇs ʜᴀs sᴄʀᴀᴍʙʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ. Bᴜᴛ Vᴇɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛs ɴᴏɴᴇ!" He said scornfully to Reinard, his nightmare forged scythe being spun around his hand. "I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴏꜰ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇd!!" He suddenly charged at the group, the weight of his steps leaving ruts and cracks that were inches deep within the ground.

~

[Ⲙⲉⲁⲛⲱⲏⲓ𝓵ⲉ, Ⲓⲛ Ⲟⲧⲏⲉꞅ Ⲣ𝓵ⲁⲥⲉ𝛓

Ossiana inhaled slowly through her nostrils, sweat beading her face and falling in large droplets onto the ground in silent splashes before they were diminished into a sizzling steam that drifted upwards into the air. Her eyes flickered between wrathful rage and normalcy before she began to slice at the air, the blade of the relic weapon within her hands slicing through the air and scarring it with trails of burning ash that faded after a few seconds. She stared down at the ax within her grasp, her jaw clenching some.
..I do not want to fight...
But if it came down to it, it was either the lives of her family or the lives of another. And if she had to, she would tear apart anything that got in her way. There was no way in hell that she was going to allow the Morgans to be ran from their lands, their home, not as long as she had any word in it. Even if it meant having to wield the very thing that had almost cost her her sanity. Though, for the sake of Oriocho, she had packed herself as well as her child a bag.
She could feel the all too familiar burning within her veins. And it was as if the relic knew that she was the one wielding it. The pressure that came from wielding it was much heavier than she remembered.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
But Ossiana, Lando does not want to drive you off your land, he just wants Enricho to die, no matter where he is XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Of course you would xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I will because I know that this is the best outcome XD over a year ago
*Reinard picked up his axe, standing in place as he prepared for the creature that rushed at him* Just what we needed *He turned to Ophelia and Sigmano* You two keep moving forward. I'll take this bastard on myself!

*As Ossiana trained with the blade, the sound of footsteps coming down from the stairs was heard. Enricho spoke as he made his way down* Oss, you around? It's going to be sundown soon
The being shoved the handle of his scythe into Reinard's chest, lifting him off of his feet some as he began to immediately push him back. "Yᴇs, ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ!! Tʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴠɪɢᴏʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ!!" He laughed. "Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ ALEXANDER!"

Sigmano was just getting around to picking himself up, grunting in pain, blotches of dark red appearing through his clothes. The woman that he held was laughing maniacally still, but when he got a closer look at her, he could see that she was in some state of shock. The heat from the fire brought more sweat out of him while he got to his feet, hearing the sounds of trees being trampled. He looked from the woman, and then to where Reinard and that thing had began to tear through the trees like cardboard, running over the options in his mind.
With one look at his ax, he had already made a decision and started making his way towards the brewing fight.

~

Ossiana's ears perked when she heard the light creaking of the stairs, something that she would never have heard from before. But now that her human ears had started to grow a little longer in accordance to her slowly returning curse, it was like a natural keen sense. She had already had thoughts of having to cut the ends off of those as well. She didn't think that using the ax now of all times helped in any way with the curse, except for how she needed it to. As a weapon. Not only that, but she was almost an entire two inches shorter than she had been two days prior.
When she heard Enricho's voice, she turned towards the stairs to see him coming down. She shouldered the large ax as she replied. "Yes, I can feel zhe sun going into settle. What of it?"
*Ophelia turned and watched as Sigmano ran after the fight. She gave a tired sigh, and followed behind him*
*As Alexander pushed Reinard forward, the scythe buried deep into his chest, he swung his fists forward, striking Alexander in the face repeatedly in an attempt to slow it down, as he was unable to use his ax at the moment*

*Enricho stepped down the stairs. The knife wounds had healed, but his ear was no longer there. A white patch covered the spot where his ear once was. He made his way down, his arms crossed as he spoke* Orio is in bed now. I knew you'd check otherwise if I didn't let you know. And, as you know, I'll need to head into the city tomorrow in search of the hitman, Lando.
Alexander's skeletal face jerked to the side from the forceful swings of Reinard's fists, his jaw unhinging only to crack back into place with a sickening snap and crunch until he moved the handle of his scythe sideways in a forceful swing and through him a few meters aside and threw some of the trees.
"I'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ɢʀɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏɴᴇs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ." He rushed at Reinard again, but this time faster and thrust his shoulder into his chest before he could recover fully, knocking him through more of the landscape. "Hᴏᴡ ʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴀs ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, Rᴇɪɴᴀʀᴅ? Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀʏs? Yᴇᴀʀs? Mᴏɴᴛʜs? Hᴏᴜʀs?! I'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ...ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ..."

~

Ossiana frowned a little. "I do wish to join you in zhe search as well or I would rather you not go at all. I cannot do so with having to care for Oriocho. However, my wishes are not of concern as of now." She went to the edge of the arena's platform, looking down at him from where she was. "Have you not heard from Oa any as of recently?"
*Reinard allowed himself to be forced through the landscape, the feeling of dirt, gravel and trees smashing into him causing him to groan as his hands reached up and grabbed a hold of Alexander* I have no recollection of killing you. Not that I care to remember those that attack me *Reinard planted his feet onto the ground, stopping himself, as he did his best to keep himself and Alexander planted*

*Enricho sighed as he walked over to her, placing his hands onto her shoulder* I know, Oss. I wouldn't want to go either, but he has my ear. He'll just come back here without warning if I don't go looking for him. Besides, If I'm away from here, you and Orio are less likely to be in danger. But just in case, you know how to reach me if anything does happen. As for Oasis, I'm afraid not. She's probably still busy in Owensport. Maybe I'll run into her when I go there. There's no doubt that anyone from the Capital is there.Though, I fear I may know exactly who is waiting for me there. I promise that I will come back, Oss. I'd say in one piece, but... *His eyes looked over at his missing ear, before he gave a dry chuckle, attempting to lighten things* Well, you get the idea
"Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍʀᴀᴅᴇs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴛs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ." Alexander said with a snarl of spite as his feet began to move, and gradually, he began to force him backwards. But then it was a sudden movement for someone of his size when he jerked his scythe away and thrust his knee forward into Reinards stomach. "Vᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀᴇʏ. ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴊᴀᴡs ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ."

~

Ossiana's frown grew at his attempt at a joke, and she let out a sigh. "Yes, zhe idea is quite clear to me. But it does not negate my worry nor my need to be at your side to assist you." She replied. "If he comes here wizhout warning zhen he will not have time to regret ever stepping foot into zhis desert." She glanced towards her ax, a small hints of uncertainty within her eyes. "I will ensure that it is so." Her eyes went back to him. "I will not allow this family to be pulled apart."
*Reinard groaned in pain as he was stabbed in the stomach, but kept doing his best to hold his ground, his strength starting to diminish. But, Alexander stopped when a voice spoke to him, a voice of an old priest. Kristoff sat cross legged as he watched the fight*
I don't rightly know what is going on, but I do know that Reinard is no killer, good sir

*Enricho, as his hands remained on her shoulders, slid forward to wrap around her, and he pulled Ossiana closer to him in a hug* There's no way I'm going to be separated from you again, Oss. I will come back, no matter what. I won't let anything happen to me, I promise you that
"Sʜᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴀsᴛʏ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴏɴɢʀᴇʟ. Yᴏᴜ, ᴡʜᴏ's ᴘɪɢɢʏʙᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏɢs ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ɢᴏᴀʟs." His eyes turned back to Reinard, more skin and fleshy muscle stretching across his face and body. "Tʜᴇ Rᴇɪɴᴀʀᴅ I ᴀᴍ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs sᴘɪʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ. Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ᴄᴏɪʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴇsʜ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ sᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ."
He flipped his scythe and grabbed the man-blade section by the throat. "FIGHT!!" He swung the handle of the scythe and smashed it into the side of Reinard's head, sending him tumbling off to the side forcefully. He then turned back to Kristoff. "Yᴏᴜ ᴘʀɪᴇsᴛs, ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ Cɪᴀɴ. Hᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴜᴄᴋs. Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ sᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ. Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ."

~

Ossiana hugged her face against his shoulder, the decrease in her height making her feel a bit odd since she had been used to being the same height as him for the passed 21 years. She was silent as she nodded, her arm wrapping around him. "I just...I just do not want to have to fight. I do not want you to have to fight. All of zhis zhat we have..all zhat we pulled together and built upon. Our peace." She held on to him tighter. "Our lives have been..good. Satisfying. Well kept. We have been happy, Enricho." She sniffled quietly.
*Kristoff turned his head as he looked at Alexander, before he gave a sigh and asked* Why, though? What is your reason to kill us? We have no quarrel with the dead. The dead should be resting, not trying to get vengeance.

*Enricho pulled away, only a little. His arms remained around her, as he looked down at her, giving her a smile* You talk as though we have lost it forever, Oss. We're still happy. I'm still happy. And that is why I have to do this. I don't intend to kill anyone or anything. That, I promise you. But I have to fight. Because I am going to keep this happiness that we share, Oss. I'm not going to let it be taken from us so easily. We fought for this, even died for this and we'll won't let it go. *His smile did not change. In fact, it only grew as he spoke to her* We've been happy for twenty long years, Oss. I'm ready to fight for another twenty, and even more than that
"Tʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ "ʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ" ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ. Wʜᴀᴛ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜɪᴛᴛʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢs ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴏᴀᴛs, Pʀɪᴇsᴛ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛʟᴇss." Alexander spat harshly, his hand clenching into a held out fist, his knuckles crackling as more skin and flesh threw themselves across them. "Yᴏᴜ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜʏ? I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Iɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʟɪꜰᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴍs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʏᴄʟᴇ. Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴛʜs ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ sᴏᴜʟs ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍʙᴏᴅɪᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴɪᴍᴏsɪᴛʏ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀɴɢᴜɪsʜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ǫᴜᴇʟʟᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ."
He turned back towards where Reinard had been knocked and began to bound towards him, each footstep heavy and causing the ground to give a light tremor.

~

"I know we have not lost it forever. But I also know how much a possibility zhat is." Ossiana said, her ears lowering. "And you should know that better than anyone. We can be prepared to fight for as long as our days allow us to, but I know fully well of what comes afterwards. We'll fight, and fight, and lose, and fight, and lose more. Friends. Our home. People. Family. Lives. We barely managed to bring zhat cycle of death and loss to an end before. And if it starts again..." She shook her head slowly.
*As Alexander made it's way towards, him, Reinard was quick to pick up a stone, one that would be too heavy for anyone else to pick up, and lifted it over his head, send it crashing down onto Alexander*

*Enricho's grin changed into a blank stare before he closed his eyes, not sure what could be done. He said "That is why no one is going to die. Not if I can help it. I wouldn't do this if we had any other option except to run away for who knows how long. I have no intention of losing, Oss. I promise to come back with all this finished, all this behind us, so that we can have no more worries
Alexander, being of a greater size than Reinard and though taken by surprise, stopped the stone with his free hand, bits and pieces skin follicles wrapping around the skeletal chin and lower half of his body to form a shredded grin. "Sᴛɪᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴏɴᴇs ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙᴏɴᴇs, ᴍᴏɴɢʀᴇʟ. ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴛs sᴇᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ." He pulled his arm back and launched the stone back at Reinard twice as hard.

~

Ossiana's eyes had averted from his and stared at the ground while he was speaking, her brows furrowing together in worry. For a few seconds, she thought of asking the Quartz for help. However, they hadn't seen any of them in the last month, and she didn't want to put their problems off onto them. That was the last thing that she wanted to do. So when she looked up at him, she mustered up a smile. "I'll find a way to help anyway I can."
*Reinard held his arms open to grab the stone, and though the force knocked him back, the stone striking his chest hard and leaving a mark, he quickly threw it onto the ground and rushed towards Alexander again, prepared to tackle him to the ground*

*Enricho could tell that Ossiana was doing her hardest to smile, despite everything that was going on. He gave a sigh as he looked her her smile. He wanted to find comfort in the sight of it, but knowing how worried she was, it wasn't easy for him to do so. He pulled her closer to him as he spoke* You just keep Orio and yourself safe, Oss. That's all you need to do. I promise you, I'll come back, with all this behind us. I want to see you smiling when I get back. Because it will be the start of a long, happy life for us. You can count on that.
Alexander spun his scythe around and jabbed the end of its handle into the mark of Reinard's chest where the stone had struck him, bringing him to a short stop, a stop long enough for him to rush forward and attack with a lariat that packed enough force to knock him back again. He was already rushing forward relentlessly with a wicked laughter. "Wᴇᴀᴋ, ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ! Pᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴏɴ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ I ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜɪs sᴄʏᴛʜᴇ!"

~

Ossiana's ears perked some, but she was hesitant to nod in agreement. She stared up at him for a long moment, her eyes looking deeply into his and telling the many words that she couldn't find to relay verbally. Her lips kissed into his softly, and she hugged herself into him. "How long?" She asked him. "How long will you be gone?"
*Reinard stood back up, his expression not wavering in a bit as he spoke to Alexander* If I were to get serious, you'd already be dead. Unless you want me to kill you again

*Enricho returned the kiss, his arms wrapped around her more before he pulled away. He responded to her question* Don't know. But I won't be staying in that town if I can avoid it. I still have plenty of potions, and the ingredients Helga left us before she disappeared. I promise that I won't be gone for too long. How long I'll be searching, I don't know, but I promise that I'll be back soon, Oss. I need to come back to see you smiling regularly, after all *He chuckled, doing what he could make Ossiana crack a smile*
"Tʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇsᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜsᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ!" Alexander jumped up meters high into the air. "Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘsᴇᴜᴅᴏ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ WILL NOT SAVE YOU FROM ME!!" As he was coming back towards the ground to plant his large feet into Reinard's body, he dropped from the air as if he weighed tons.

~

Ossiana frowned just a little again at his answer, letting out a sigh and resting her forehead against his chest. She began to curse quietly to herself, her forehead tapping against him lightly until she looked up at him again. And when she did so, she wasn't smiling. However, she wasn't frowning anymore either. Instead, there was a familiar, small vague smirk that had come to her face suddenly. One that hadn't been seen in that exact manner in quite some time. "Oriocho and I got this. And wherever you'll be, I promise that I'll have your back Cho-Cho. Count on it."
Her accent seemed to have vanished in that moment, and instead of calling him Richo, as she had become fond of calling him, she called him by the first nickname that she had come up with for him. One that she hadn't called him in years. Vague dimples popped onto her cheeks as she smiled at him some.
*Reinard watched as Alexander fell toward him with all his weight. He gave a heavy groan, as he watched him plummet towards him. He spoke quietly under his breath* If you desire it, then I will give it to you *In the blink of an eye, right as Alexander had reached Reinard, he grabbed hold of his ankle, holding him in his grasp before he swung him around and sending him crashing into the ground*

*Enricho was suddenly taken aback by what she had said, but seeing her smile, it was enough for him to smile back. He placed his hand on her chin so that he could look her in the eyes before he asked.* Well, when did you decide to start using that nickname again. Haven't heard that in a long time..
Alexander groaned and chuckled all in the same breath as he picked himself up, specs of dirt and disheveled earth falling from his body while he got to his feet. There wasn't a scratch on him. "Is ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴀs ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs? HAHAHAHAAA!! Hᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ." Without looking, he lifted his arm and swiped it to the side, enchanted iron shattering into pieces and flowing aside like dust in the wind.

Sigmano watched as his ax was destroyed with alarming ease after he had thrown it, bringing him to a stop, no longer carrying the manic woman.

Alexander looked over in his direction. "Mᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ! Gᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ!"

~

Ossiana gave a shrug before her answer came not even a second afterwards. "The moment I realized that just being a mother isn't going to work anymore. Especially not now."
*As Alexander's attention was drawn toward Sigmano, he was grabbed on the shoulder and, in an instant, picked up off the ground by Reinard as he shouted at him* Best not to take your eyes off your opponent! *With that, Reinard sent Alexander toward the ground headfirst, slamming his head into the dirt, already picking him up to continue the attack*

*Enricho turned his head in confusion at what he was hearing. He asked* Whatever do you mean, Oss? If you wish to fight, you don't have to worry about that. Whatever is happening is my fight. The last thing I want is for you to get hurt
Alexander recovered quickly, and as Reinard was picking him up again, the thick masses of muscle that were his arms closed around Reinard. "Is ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ? Aɴ ᴏᴘᴘᴏɴᴇᴛ?!" He slammed his forehead into Reinard's and grabbed him by the throat, lifting him off the ground. "Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴘᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴛᴀᴄᴛɪᴄs ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. "Yᴏᴜ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴍᴇ. Bᴇsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʟʟɪᴇs ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ STAND!!." He turned and hurled Reinard through another set of trees, smacking Sigmano backwards with effortless yet tremendous force.

~

Ossiana shook her head. "It will probably be inevitable. I know how zhese sorts of things go. The type of people zhat have to be dealt with. The things zhat are at stake. If there is anything that I know best about zhese situations is zhat the people you and I hold close are in danger. And I will not allow it. I won't. Even if I have to change back into something I hate, something I've fought so hard for years to break because of..Macross." She spat the name as if it were a disgusting taste on her tongue.
*Reinard did what he could to stop his momentum, only to crash into the dirt before he picked himself back up effortlessly and hurried toward Alexander once again*

*Enricho's eyes looked down at the floor as he gave a hushed whisper* I was hoping we wouldn't speak of that name again *He looked back up at Ossiana as he continued* You don't have to worry about this, Oss. Even if a fight is inevitable, you and Orio are safe. It's me they are after, not you and not her. I promise, I won't bring the fight here for you to face. I swear it. You just worry about taking care of Orio, alright. I want you two to be safe, no matter what. So no more talk about going back to the thing you hate, alright, Oss?
It took Sigmano a bit longer to get back up from the collision of what felt like an oak tree that hit him. He could feel the burning of torn fleshing, and he figured that his wounds had been reopened. But nonetheless, even with his injuries he was no slacker. Now weaponless, he went back towards Alexander himself, panting heavily. But he also had started to mumble something, the markings on his arms letting off a strange dim glow.

As Reinard charged at him again, and now Sigmano from the opposite side, Alexander spun his scythe and slashed at the ground around his feet before stabbing the bottom of the weapon's pole into the ground. The man-blade's jaw snapped open wide, and it began to let out a loud wail that sent chills onto the air.
Sooner rather than later, the ground began to burn away as hands started to reach from it, the flesh upon them burned severely and melting, grasping at Reinard and Sigmano. "Vᴇɴɢᴇꜰᴜʟ Sᴘɪʀɪᴛs ᴏꜰ Fʟᴇsʜ Aɴᴅ Bᴏɴᴇ, I ᴄᴀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ!"

~

Ossiana shook her head slowly. "I made a vow to you zhat I wouldn't leave you to face anything aloe ever again after what zhat artifact had done to you. It was an oath I made not only to you, my rightful husband and mate, but also myself. I trust zhat you can and will handle zhis. But there is only so much time zhat I can waste not doing anything at all."
*Though he was grabbed momentarily, the hands did little to slow Reinard down as he barreled towards Alexander, slowly starting to pick up some speed, only barely avoiding stumbling a few times*

*Enricho looked Ossiana in the eyes as she spoke, listening to every word before he smiled to her and commented* Hey, you are not going to be doing nothing while I'm away, Oss. You will be here, making sure to care for Orio while her dad is off on business, and will be here to see e when I return for the evening after a long day of either beating up a few crooked guards or wandering around aimlessly. Even if you are staying here, I know that I am not alone. I have you and Orio waiting for me everyday, and that is all I need *He kept his smile, trying his hardest to make Ossiana happy in such a dire situation. He was stressed, even worried about what he would find in Owensport, but he knew that Ossiana was there by his side, and that was all that he needed*
Sigmano had a little more trouble getting out of the way of the hands that grabbed at his legs and ankles, leaving minor burns over his skin. But he kept forward until his injuries began to slow him down and he was suddenly pulled beneath the ground.

Alexander started stampeding towards Reinard, each step crushing the hands and some of the dry skinned, inflamed bodies that started to rise from the earth. He started laughing more and more in what seemed to be excitement for the heat of battle. "COME ON!! SHOW ME WHAT YOUR LESSER GODS ARE MADE OF!" He roared, his words rattling the atmosphere.

~

The corners of Ossiana's lips wavered for a moment, and she couldn't help but to smile. "I hate when you do that..." She mumbled, trying to put a frown back onto her face to show that she was being serious. He always knew the right words to use to make her worrying subside in situations like these, when she needed to be worried. Especially with the condition that his body was in. She stopped for a long moment, biting her lip slightly before she spoke. "Zhen...zhen take the armor and that sword with you. Just in case."
No! *Reinard shouted as he ran at Alexander, almost as if he was picking up speed* This is no power of a god. This strength is mine and mine alone *He ran right at Alexander, before he jumped at him, knocking himself and Alexander to the ground*

You love it and you and I both know it. It's pointless to lie *Enricho gave her a grin, which was followed by playful groan in order to keep her smile going* Aww, do I have to? You know I'm better with a gun than with that lame ass sword. I've never even used that thing, and I'm fine with that... But, I guess I could if it would make you happy
At the very moment that Reinard jumped at him, Alexander did the same, the collision causing a vague tremble beneath them as they hit the ground. "Iꜰ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ...THEN YOU ARE WEAK!" He swung his elbow downwards and smashed it into the top of Reinard's head with extreme force, throwing him off of him afterwards. "Yᴏᴜ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ! Wʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ REAL Rᴇɪɴᴀʀᴅ? Yᴏᴜ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴘsᴜᴇᴅᴏ sʜᴇʟʟ!"
He was already stepping towards Reinard again, his expression of invigoration now one of anger and disappointment once more.

~

"It would make me very happy to know zhat you have something zhat you would be able to rely on when your guns don't get zhe job done." Ossiana said. "You may be better with a gun, but you are also adequate with a sword, and zhat should be something zhat you should take an advantage of."
*As Reinard was knocked to the ground, he wasted no time in balancing his weight onto his hands and sending his legs forward, smashing into Alexander's chest and knocking him down. He used the moment to crawl toward him, wrapping his left arm around Alexander's neck, keeping it locked around him*

*Enricho was silent for a moment, giving it some thought, though it was clear he was only messing with Ossiana before he gave a shrug* Alright, alright, I'll take the damn thing. Not sure why it had to be that sword specifically, but if it keeps my Oss happy *He said as he planted a quick kiss on her lips*