windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM
save

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3951-4000 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Oswald shook his head in confusion before he answered* If only it were that simple. I don't know what she searches for. She could be looking for anything, be it criminals or monsters. It wont't be easy to lure her

*Lando gave a sigh, before the aura that was once behind the door finally faded, not a word coming from behind it. Enricho shook his head before he headed into the kitchen to see Ossiana, and he was just able to catch a glimpse of her smile as she spoke to Orio. It was enough to make him feel better, and he couldn't help but smile as well*
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"But what if you get caught?"
"Where would we go?"
"Wouldn't I be a burden to take care of?"
"What is a pandora?"

To all of these questions, Y'iel's grin became more and more of a smile. And at Helga's last few words, her ears twitched before perking. Words for Wiezen... Or perhaps...words for them both. She reached out her other hand and uncovered Helga's mouth. "No...no more of those accursed capsules. No more of those silly things. No more of this place." And slowly, she brought the frail witch onto her feet.
"We're going home. As for getting caught? Tell me, how does one catch what their mind won't remember at all?" Half of the irises within her eyes became pure half circles of white, and slowly, a warmth began to spread into Helga's body and flourish. There was a stinging where the other half of the witch's pinkie was supposed to be, and a worm like piece of flesh began to wriggle from where it had been severed and began to grow, wrapping itself around the bone that began to protrude. But there was no pain. And the witch herself began to heal, though it took much longer than it usually would due to her not using magic for such a long period of time.

"After we are gone, feel free to ask whatever you'd like, alright? Do not be so hesitant." Y'iel said to her, giving her one last smile before brushing the palm of her hand over Helga's eyes and closing them. "Levai Teleportah," And though her eyes were closed, Helga could still see a flash of bright light, as if lightning had struck the ground between them.
The hard cold floors of the facility were replaced by soft grass that had a light layer of dew over them. The dull lights that lit the wet floors within the facility were now gone, and instead the warmth of the evening sun soothed itself onto their skin. The walls that had kept the witch enclosed for so long were now replaced by wide fields and rolling heels of lush green. However, the warmth of Y'iel's hands were no longer there, and when Helga opened her eyes, the woman wasn't their at all.

That is, until she appeared with an open file folder, reading through them with an expression of dismay. "Humans and their contraptions and contradicting medicines and foolery," She murmured. But then she rolled her eyes and tossed the folder behind her, the papers and the folder itself catching ablaze and burning quickly.

~

Ossiana looked over to Enricho, her ears lowering some and her smile fading into a flat expression. "Did he finally leave us be? Do we have any information that we didn't know already? Or was it just as I thought and he was bluffing through the holes in those uncleaned teeth of his?" She asked, her agitation quickly returning just as fast as it had managed to finally drift away for that brief moment with her daughter.
*Enrichos smile faded as well once Ossiana was brought back to er stressed tone. He moved into the kitchen, giving a nod as he answered her question* Yeah, he's gone. I just hope we don't see from him again any time soon. You don't need to worry, Oss. Okay *Once he was close to her, he placed his hands on her shoulders. Since she returned to her original form, she was back to being far smaller than him, and he looked down toward her to look her in the eyes*
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
The magic sent through her body was rejected multiple times until it finally began to settle in, though very, very slowly. Helga whimpered and frowned when she was blindfolded, her shoulders sinking in and recoiling just a little at the sudden darkness. At the removal of her hands into the new scenery, Helga couldn't open her eyes. The sun was too bright to what she had experienced the past years. It was hurting her retinas, especially on the eye where it recently received the pierce of a steel needle. She raised her arms in attempt to mask the sun, unknowingly walking backwards and tripping onto the dewy grass. Though the impact sent a burning pain between her thighs, she was distracted now by her surroundings. Not of the scenery, but more of the disappearance of Y'iel for a few seconds. She mewled like a lost dog for a moment before she saw her again, her ears lowering some in relief.

The air felt much more cleaner. She even began to breathe quickly to get more of the fresh air inside her. Helga stayed on the ground, not minding the dewiness lightly dampening her johnny gown. Her hands grazed the prickly grass, and she slowly laid down with her back facing the sun. She allowed every inch of her body to be touched by the individual stems. And she stayed there, entertained with her eyes lightly squinted as she watched an ant walk through the soil. Her bruised back basked in the warmth of the sun, and she realized how much more comfortable this ground was than the beds they provided back in the asylum. "....--this h-home?" She asked in broken English, her pupils following the tiny ant up a single strand of grass.

"Criminals or monsters?" He lifted a brow. "Then do both. Cause a problem and she'll be your knight in shining armor to the rescue." Wiezen Jr. paused for a moment. "Ooor, she might not care and let you die." He said in his pessimistic tone.
*Oswald shook his head* Don't be so stupid, Junior. That plan would never work. And in a day and age where there are dozens of bounty hunters killing monsters and criminals, it would take forever just sorting them out. Especially when we don't know what they look like
"No, not quite." Y'iel answered, looking down at her with a smile before deciding to take a seat beside her on the plush grass. "Home should be here in a bit. It's running a little late, or perhaps still a bit upset due to me declining a new stove that it wanted and the washer and dryer set in the papers the day before yesterday. But little does it know, I've actually been saving it for the special occasion. The anniversary of the day it was completed." She explained. "Though, I suppose that it would be a bit odd for you to hear of someone preparing a surprise gift for their home, hm?" A lighthearted chuckle escaped her lips, and she looked out at the sun.

Her lips puckered a slightly. "This is going to be a new start for you, Helga, and I would like you to treat it as such. It can most definitely work wonders for both the mind and the spirit. A blank canvas is best in the hands of a painter, I always say." She turned and looked at Helga, nudging the basket of goodies towards her again. "Now you won't have to worry about those petty rules. When Home gets here, I'll make you something cool to drink. You look like you definitely would enjoy it. It's a green smoothie. It is...odd, how the concept of it lingered in my mind, being that I do not remember ever knowing of such ingredients. Yet, there are steps to creating something so simple."

~

Ossiana looked up in him, her expression showing clear signs of doubt. "Well, you better hope that what you say is the truth." She said, poking him in the chest with her stinger as if it were her index finger. "I'm not sure of how much more I can take. Their is too much to deal with." She coughed a few times. "I'm tired. Exhausted. I just...I just want to see my daughter and be happy with my family..."
Helga observed the tiny ant carry a leaf behind its back, making its way underground. She finally blinked, curling a strand of her short, tangled hair behind her chipped ear. Although she did not understand Y'iel's idea about preparing a gift for her house, she still listened quietly. She sat up slowly, bringing her knees to her chest when the woman nudged the basket toward her again. Again, she remained quiet while she spoke, wiggling her bruised toes and letting the prickly grass tickle them. At the mentioning of the smoothie, her left ear twitched slightly. "....y-you... used to l-like my smoothies...." The patient mumbled some, her eyes avoiding hers and instead going to the basket. Her hands grazed across the wooden fibers again, and she slowly retrieved a cookie within the basket. She'd forgotten what they looked like. What they smelled like. How to make them. Helga broke the cookie in half, which took most of her weakened strength to do so. She gave the biggest piece to Y'iel, rubbing the remaining crumbs on her fingers to the nothingness. With her other half of the cookie, she stared at it for a long moment. Her abnormally long, pale tongue slowly poked out of its cave and gave the treat a small lick. She broke a smaller piece of the cookie, her tongue coiling around the chunk and letting it soak and melt into her taste buds. "...T-This... th-this is n-nice..."

"Oh, my apologies, oh dear pRiNcE –" Wiezen Jr. remarked snidely and sarcastically. "I wasn't aware that your ideas were working oh so fine so that mine are considered stupid."
Y'iel's ears twitched while she held the piece of cookie in her hand absentmindedly, more focused on Helga's comment about the smoothies. "Oh?" Her right arched brow raised a little, and she watched as the witch seemed to test the cookie's taste. Or at least from her perspective that's what it seemed that she was doing. Once she saw that the witch was starting to eat the piece of cookie that she had given herself, she looked at her own piece, all of the chocolate chips pulling themselves from the crumby cookie for her to eat individually before the whole half disappeared into her mouth.
"I'm glad you like them. Hopefully you'll take a liking to the ones that I made myself as well." She moved a few strands of hair from out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. "I have been having a gentle bit of trouble with the baking aspect of the culinary arts, but the children seem to enjoy them as quite the treat."
"you liked my s-sunset special..." She specified at Y'iel's Oh? about the situation surrounding her smoothies. Her ears twitched softly at the last of her words. "....I-I love anything you cook... bake... everything..." Helga mumbled truthfully again, taking a small nibble at her half. She feared eating too fast would make them all disappear quickly, and she didn't want that at all. She didn't want all of this... to end. The woman turned a little to face Y'iel, but avoided contact again out of her shyness. Helga played with her little piece of cookie left, staring at the woman in front of her – all her features except her eyes. From her legs, to her waist, to her breasts, to her neck, to her lips, to her ears and hair. All the way to her sunhat. Her eyes lowered again to the necklace around her neck, her ears twitching again briefly. But then it was noticed that she was indeed staring at her chest when suddenly Y'iel's left breast was poked lightly by one of Helga's fingers. "H-How... d-did you get that? A-Are they real?" She asked curiously, unknowingly giving it a small squeeze. But then she apologized suddenly. "c-c-can i ask qu-questions now?"
last edited over a year ago
"Sunset special.." Y'iel said in thought , a small smile playing at her lips. She looked over at Helga for a moment, and she was about to use her magic to make her magazine appear and make a note of something, but she was far too late. Helga's next words caused her ears to twitch and perk in interest, her attention drawn fully to the woman next to her. "I could cook?" She asked, only to find herself being poked in the breast. Her eyebrows raised in surprise, a light blush of embarrassment settling over her cheeks. "What do yo--of course they are, why would they not be?!" She blinked for a moment, tipping her head to the side. "W-well, yes, of course."
Helga recoiled a little when Y'iel's tone raised, her ears flattening against her head. She let the silence that followed calm her down and she settled back into place in from of the woman. "Y-Yes... you can cook... you cook very good... we u-used to cook t-together sometimes..." She reminded her as her ears slowly raised to poke out lazily. Her attention went back to her chest, furrowing her brows a little at her response. She then looked at her own big ones, then back at Y'iel's before cupping both her breasts again as if studying them. "W-Why does a man that became a woman have cuter b-boobs?" She blinked in perplexity, squeezing them together before sliding down her top slightly to view her nipple and press it with her thumb. Helga looked at it in awe. "....t-they are real..." She said before finally releasing her. She'd been surrounded by naked women for years, and the whole personal bubble situation no longer existed in her mind. The woman began to ask more questions when she was given permission to. "W-W-What was th-that note on my m-magazine you had e-earlier? M-May I see it? Is that how you f-found me?"
*Enricho was a bit taken aback by her response, but when he heard the exhaustion and worry in her voice, his arms slid around her body into a hug as he spoke* We will, Oss. Don't you worry. Leave the worrying to me

*Oswald gave a tired sigh before responding* You know what I mean, brother

(YAY WORK )
Y'iel's rested her index finger on her chin in thought when she was told that she and the woman in her presence used to cook together. That she could cook very good. The irony within that was that she barely knew how to cook at all. At least at the moment. She was always trying to get better at it for the simple fact that she couldn't stay away from the kitchen. She always found herself finding something that she wanted to try to cook, and ended up failing miserably at it. But that didn't stop her from trying to improve. She even believed that she was a bit motivated by hearing that she knew how to cook at some point, even more so that she used to have someone to do it with. Or at least, Wiezen did.

But at Helga's next question, plus the witch grabbing her breasts again, surprised her. "Hey. get out of there, those are not for you," She said, nudging the witch away when her nipple was pressed. Her face had become slightly more red until she finally had a chance too cool down with Helga questioning her about the note that had been on the magazine.
"Ah, that. It is not how I found you, but it is, however, something I think would interest you." She swirled her finger around in the air, and the magazine appeared, its pages flipping and stopping on the one that the note had been on. She retrieved the note and held it out to Helga.

And the note read as:

Note to self, make sure you find Helga Mourey Quartz. She's probably off doing something stupid, and you're gonna find out about her eventually. But make sure she's safe. Bring her chocolates. She's a...good person. Make sure she's alright.
P.S.: Stop sending the triplets money! They're ADULTS! But if they truly need it then keep an eye on them. Ask the Pandora where the stash is.

The note was short and to the point, and clearly in the handwriting of Wiezen. No one looped the beginning of their Ss or curved the end of their Cs just slightly, but enough to be noticed. And again, there was a mentioning of "Pandora".

~

"I..I can't leave worrying to you, Enricho. It's not that simple--it's NEVER been that simple." Ossiana sighed, leaning over the counter for a moment to recharge the bits of energy that she was hanging on to to keep herself moving \.

"Pa! Papa!" Orio called out to Enricho from her highchair, flexing her fingers towards him. It was her way of telling them that she wanted to be picked up without actually saying it.
*Enricho could sense the exhaustion in her eyes, but doing what he could to try to get her to crack a smile, he grinned and spoke* Okay, how about this. I'll worry for the day so you can take a break from it. Because at least one of us should have the energy to smile when Oa returns. Not if, when. That fair, love? *Enricho turned to Oriocho, already smiling as he picked her up, bouncing her gently in his arms as he turned back to Ossiana* We have every right to be worried, I understand that, but Oasis is a Morgan. I know that she is still out there. We'll find her Oss. For now, we just need to do what we can and be prepared to see her again *He playfully held up Orio to her, and spoke* If you understand, give little Orio one of those lovely smiles of yours
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Reminder: Enricho was the edgiest character in the original RP over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Who’s the edgiest one in this one then? XD I vote Rosemary over a year ago
It's currently Rosemary then over a year ago
Oriocho blinked at her mother, a little drool coming out the corner of her mouth as she sucked on one of her hands—three of her fingers were in her mouth as once—and let out a small gurgle while saying something that was half in child language. The rest was just...incomprehensible. Her other three hands were occupied with either tugging at her own stinger lightly or waving at her mother.

Ossiana looked from Enricho to Oriocho, her ears lowering some as she tried to stop the smile that began to itch at her face. It felt like a stiff motion to smile, for she had rarely done so in over a year. She eventually let out another sigh, a small smile coming to her face shortly afterwards. She couldn’t resist both of them at once. “Fine...but..but do you really think that she’s..alive?”
"W-Who are they for then?" Helga asked curiously when Y'iel had said her breasts weren't for her. She kept her eyes glued to them until she was shown the note, gently removing it from her hands and bringing it very close to her face to read. Her ears lowered some and she sniffed the note, leaning it against her heart some. "Y-you... Thought I was a g-good person?" She looked at her as if looking at Wiezen. "B-But then why d-did you leave m-" She sighed and stopped her mumbling. Her eyes landed on the magazine she was in, slowly flipping through a few pages that were marked only to find images of herself. Some where she's posing nude, others in clothes she had designed. Helga's fingers slowly stroked a face on the magazine, before she asked her next question. "W-What is.. A pa...pan..do..ra?"
“They are for no one,” Y’iel answered simply to Helga’s questioning on who her breasts were for. “Well...aside from myself of course.” At Helga’s next two questions though, she tipped her head to the side some. “To me, you seem as though you are a well rounded individual, even if we have just become acquainted with one another. As to why he...we left...I do not have the answer.” She said, answering the second question even with Helga not completing it all the way.

And then the questioning of what Pandora was came back around. “Hm..now that one may be a bit more tricky to answer completely. The Pandora is who I was before me in a sense that it retains my former memories and person to itself. However, I do not know how it’s being is..well, being. A collection of thoughts and emotions as well as—again—memories all brought into something that lives, but is not alive. Pandora is...all that Wiezen hated. Himself. All the qualities that labeled us as Wiezen were removed and this, Pandora existed. Though, not all of what or who we were before left. There needed to be something left for me when I woke. Within the Pandora exists all of the hatred and pain, the loathing that Wiezen and I once had, leaving the shell in which it was drawn from with something that was able to communicate more clearly. Whenever there is something that must be done specifically, the Pandora gives to me it’s message and instructions. Almost similar to final wishes, in a way. And I complete them. I burn bridges that are found necessary to be burned and I make amends with what Wiezen could not as Wiezen.”
"Th-That sounds a little confusing..." Helga admitted quietly, her fingers twirling the note between themselves as a form of entertainment. "So... Y-You d-don't remember anything a-about us? Us c-cooking? Going on l-long walks? Sex until s-sunrise?" Her ears lowered some. "I-is this your form forever?"
“Yes, this is who I am for the rest of my days. However, this is merely a sheet over my true form. And though I may not remember much from my life as Wiezen, there are bits and pieces scattered here and there amidst my psyche.” She paused for a moment. “I remember a sensation of great joy as I took someone’s hand..their face was blurred in the surrounding light. It felt as if a curse was being cut loose. But then there is a long gap of blankness, and the next thing I remember is standing in front of Home in lands I do not find familiar. A place where the sky seemed to meet the seas and the seas with the stars. I remember the triplets there as children...I believe that that is the first day of Home’s completion. I remembered your face...your smile. It made me...happy. Which led to me wanting to know who you were, especially when I caught sight of you within the magazines. I am actually quite delighted that I am finally able to meet you in person after attempting to reach you through dreams.”
Helga's ears lowered some, frowning as the thought of never seeing Wiezen as well, Wiezen again. No words could describe the aching feeling of his absence in Helga. She had so many things she wanted to say... So many things left unsaid. She wrapped her arms around herself, resting her chin on her knees. Her ears twitched briefly at Y'iel's comment about her in the magazines and how she tried to reach her through dreams. Lifting her head, she gave an effort of a smile. But her crooked lips gave more of a awkward grin. "...I-I don't l-look much like I u-used to in the magazines... B-but..." Her ears slightly raised. "Th-thank you... For helping me... For everything..." She paused for a moment, playing with her fingers. "-I-Is there a-anything I can do to r-repay you?"
*Enricho couldn't help but smile as he saw the grin appear on Ossiana's face. But at the question, it did waver a bit. He placed his left hand on Ossiana's cheek as he answered* I know that she is, Oss. She's a strong girl, and after what we taught her, she isn't easy to deal with, I promise you. Have faith, Oss. Oasis is alive. And I know that we will find her
...or not xD over a year ago
If everyone dies, then it won't matter who he kills not would it? XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
release hell on wind please xD over a year ago
Y’iel’s ears twitched into a light perk, and the corner of her lips raised into a smile. “But of course. I would rather not see someone of your potential be rotted from the inside out in some chamber. Although, I disagree, I believe that I still see the woman of my inspirations when I look at you. Regardless of how you make look now, you are still Helga Quartz.” She stated. “And soon, you will be feeling rejuvenated as your better self. The you that has learned what the woman within the magazine has not.” She paused once again when a thought came to mind.
“Tell me, Helga. Do you have any knowledge pertaining to what I am? Or rather the question be, do you know what I am?”

~

“Sometimes it’s not about just being strong Enricho,” Ossiana said, shaking her head. “We have been told many times ourselves that we were strong people. Helga was a strong person. But this world is a place where no matter how strong you are, you are capable of being bent into weakness and destroyed. Broken down and killed like an animal, or unfortunate enough to run into something that annihilates you all together. Or lose your mind. And I know that. You know that. That’s why I’m afraid. That’s why no matter how strong I know that our daughter is, there is more needed than just strength alone. Because when you break after being that for so long in a world that tears apart and devours it’s inhabitants, you die eventually. Just like we have.” A frown was settled onto her face now, one deep with desperation and worry. “I..I can’t keep having my head played with by words that end up being just me chasing delusions of...everything.”
*Enricho was silent. He had these very thoughts as well, but he didn't want to believe them. As he saw Ossiana frown returned, he wrapped his arm around her and spoke, holding Orio close in his other arm* Don't worry, Oss. If she did die, I'm sure that someone in Owensport would've told us, like Cian or one of her comrades. For all we know, we're just worrying too much. We have every reason to worry, I understand, but we need to have faith in her. It's that faith that will keep us going, Oss. And it is that faith that will give us hope that she is safe. It's hard to believe, but I have to believe that she is alive and well.

*Rosemary ignored the two women that were talking about her. She could hear them speak about her being a bounty hunter and such, but she paid them no mind, and continued to make her way toward her destination*
Hoodie: *Throws Oasis's mangled corpse full of centipedes and her favorito sobremesa onto the floor of the kitchen* So, what about faith now? XD over a year ago
Oh yeah, Hoodie did exist at one point, huh XD over a year ago
You dragged her into the situation of two other girls robbing the rich XD over a year ago
Ossiana put her hands up tiredly in defeat and just nodded. She looked at Orio and was about to say something, but she froze. Her mouth was agape for a moment, until she slowly shook her head, her blank expression returning to the previous frown that she had. Her eyes blinked slowly from exhaustion. She looked as if she didn't know where she was for a few seconds and furrowed her brows, taking a step back for a moment. "I....need rest.."
And with that, she backed towards the entrance to the exit of the kitchen, a look of confusion on her face as she stared at Oriocho until she was gone.

Oriocho looked up at Enricho with her own confused expression as to what her mother was doing. Or rather...what was wrong with her? "Mama...no food make? No eat eat?"
Helga sat there quietly when Y'iel admitted she was still her source of inspiration, her brows lightly furrowing in confusion. She didn't understand why she could possibly think that, but she didn't want to argue about it either.

"Regardless of how you make look now, you are still Helga Quartz."

Her ears lowered at the statement. Was she really? Who was Helga Quartz? Before she defined herself as a proud mother of eight, proud sister of one, and a happy wife. Now she was none of those things. They were all gone. What she loved to do – sing, model, cook, dance – no longer excited her. She'd forgotten how to love what she did because all of them encompassed one thing: being surrounded by people she loved. She cooked and baked for her children. She sang for an audience. She danced with and for her ex husband. She didn't do anything for herself. So who was she? Helga blinked some, her ears flattening again as she fidgeted with her fingers. Her eyes gazed down at the magazine, looking at an link of herself where she mimicked being a goddess herself, encouraged by the photographers that her beauty was compatible with someone like Venus. And then her eyes slowly left the magazine and she stared down to her hands, them slowly caressing her bruised, scarred link. She wasn't sure how she could ever be the woman in the magazine again.

Helga lifted her head slightly to look at Y'iel again when she asked if she knew what she was. "I-I-I know you're r-real..." She mumbled, picking at the skin of her thumbs. "You're p-part Therian and part Warlock-- or w-witch..." She rubbed her head a little. "Y-You're a cook... And a d-dancer... a very good e-engineer... s-sometimes a s-s-satyriasis... a f-father... A h-husband.... ex husband..." She corrected herself sadly. "Y-You were an icon for m-many... " Helga said just above a whisper, telling her who she was as if she were Wiezen. "Sometimes you were the bad cop... Sometimes the g-good one... Y-You are someone that means the world to me and your children. Y-You are... a very important person." She paused for a moment. "S-Sorry, I w-went off rambling... I-It's just that... there are so many things that y-you are... S-So many forms of you... Each uniquely d-different... A-And I've met most of them... Some with tails... others three times shorter than me with the prettiest eyes i've ever seen... s-some with no magical abilities... Another with a-auburn eyes, tough on the outside but a sweet cookie o-on the inside... S-Sure, sometimes they're annoying and stubborn, b-but... They're all wonder just they were they are... w-wonderful in ever way..." Her eyes lifted a little to interlock with Y'iel's. "Just like y-you..." Her voice trembled some, her fingers now intensely picking and each other. She suddenly grabbed the sides of her head. "S-S-Sorry..." Helga apologized again, followed by a small sniffle. "I-I can't help but remember him e-every time I l-look into y-your eyes... A-And question... what c-could I h-have done to p-prevent those eyes of yours never wanting to s-see me again... E-Enough to f-file a r-restraining o-order a--a-" She choked on her own words. "A-And r-remove ownership of o-our--- m-my children..." Her nails slid through her tangled hair, rocking herself gently with her knees against her chest. "We vowed to be e-each other's guiding light in the darkness, b-b-but I was left alone i-in the tunnel a-a-and I c-couldn't see a-and i-it was so c-cold... C-Colder than K-Kalte Holle... a-and so l-lonely... I'd lost my g-guiding l-light and was s-scared..." Her lips wiggled into a whimpering frown, tears dampening her scarred cheeks. She was hallucinating now that Wiezen was right in front of her. But the image wavered between him and Y'iel. "A-And I-I don't s-see how co-could all this h-happen and y-yet... I s-still think y-you're still so... so b-beautiful..." The image of him faded, her dull green eyes meeting the three colors of the woman in front of her. "i-it's like... you n-never stop surprising people... She mumbled and averted her eyes somewhere else, wiping away her tears with her trembling hands. "y-you're just... extraordinary..." Her words seemed to contradict her emotions, but all her words were far from lies. "...I-I s-should take m-my pills..." Helga whispered shyly with a sniff. She didn't want to seem even crazier than she already felt with her rambling.
wonder if COLA feels the teensiest bit of pity or regret after leitura this xD over a year ago
Nope XD over a year ago
...well, I tried over a year ago
*Enricho couldn't help but chuckle at first, before his expression turned into confusion as she was in a sort of trance. Before he could ask if she was already, she moved to the door. He watched as she stepped out, not sure what to make of it, before he looked down at Orio* Yeah, I guess so, kid *After a bit, he sat her down into her chair and went to the cabinet to find Oriocho some food*
Y'iel was once again listening while Helga spoke to her first about what she thought she was. A Therian and part Warlock. A cook, a dancer. A satyriasis. A father. A husband, formerly. And there was so much more than came afterwards that all she wanted to do was listen. It was around the moment when Helga began to speak about the "forms" of Wiezen that her brows knitted together in thought. Damaged...but healing. The way that the "forms" were described made her think a bit more, and in that moment, she found that Helga knew far less than she had originally thought.

Y'iel didn't reach to try to wipe away Helga's tears when she saw them like Wiezen would have, nor did she interrupt or anything else until the witch was done speaking. Silence settled between them and began to grow slowly while she thought over everything that Helga had said. "He found that he was growing unstable." She said finally. "Those were not forms, but mutations. A Therian's emotion is unlike the emotions of humans, or witches or any other living creature for that matter, because of the fact that they were not meant for us. Yet, our own come in a spectrum capable of shifting our entire well-being, all of who we are. We experience emotion to a much greater degree than earthly creatures. Therefore, the lengths that we may go to to satisfy or calm ourselves are that of a greater degree. When we love, our love is of a greater degree, we are capable of being the kindest of creatures. So could you imagine what it is like for a Therian to loathe there own self?"
She looked out at the sun for a moment, tracing the dazzling rays that radiated the grass with her eyes. "You could have done nothing to stop Wiezen from leaving. Nothing. But that is something that you yourself will have to accept. Wiezen no longer wanted to be WIezen. He loathed everything that is, and was, Wiezen. Even when it came to the children. He loved them, but he hated the him that he saw within them. Therefore, making them less of him was his solution. He loathed his life, because it was his own. And you, one who puts him to such high standards. People expected too much of him, most of which involved fulfilling another's needs at the expense of his own. And so his self-destruction began. Until the time came where we realized that the only solution for us was to rid ourselves of the disease that was and is, Wiezen, as explained by the Pandora. I do not know Wiezen as a person, and though we are one in the same being, I do not consider myself Wiezen, nor does the Pandora consider me as him.

"In the end, Wiezen was a breaking shell being drained of what was inside and tainted. Corrupted while searching for answers about himself and questing for peace. And you just so happened encounter him. Though perhaps it was fate." She looked over to Helga now. "I pity him. But I will not justify his wrong doings when I am meant to right them. Instead, I will began the legacy that he could not, and live as he could not, just as I have been understood to do as his final wish. But I will not be deemed to be a reminder of who I am not, for that will only be an issue for us both. Which brings us back to my previous question. You are partially right. I am a Therian, yes. But what you will come to understand is...that is merely a rank. Not what I am."

Y'iel got to her feet suddenly, removing her hat. "Tell me, Helga Mourey Quartz," She spoke as she removed her hat. Her long white hair began to curl at the ends of individual strands and become more flow like. "Would you like to see what an Angel looks like?"

~

Oriocho waited patiently in her highchair for her meal to be brought to her, distracting herself for the moment with scratching doodles into her highchair with her stinger.
B-B-B-But.... WIEEEZZEEEEELLLLGAAAAAAAAAA over a year ago
It’s nicer than you would think xD Nicer than option 1 I can say that much over a year ago
What was option one? come on COLA, please bring him back! over a year ago
Helga hugged herself softly, her ears listening carefully despite them being lowered. Her expression only darkened when Y'iel described how much Wiezen loathed himself. The simple fact that he was hurting made the woman hurt much more. She never wanted any of this to happen, and she blamed herself for not being there enough. She had failed to be his guiding light in the tunnel—the one thing she devoted her life being. All she wanted was to hug him and tell him she understood. That there was no anger or hatred held in her heart. All she wanted was to say goodbye and apologize. To tell him that... Everything was going to be alright. And most importantly, to thank him.

Her eyes slowly lifted to witness Y'iel remove her hat, them falling on her long white hair. She sniffled some at her question, wiping at her eyes. Last time she had seen an angel was when she was six. Her mother was best friends with one, and she would casually drop by the Quartz cottage. She remembered collecting the feathers she shed and used them to form a bed for her animal friends. She thought deeper and realized that maybe in her early adult years she had sex with one as well, but she couldn't remember. Helga stopped fidgeting with her hands for a moment to answer Y'iel. "I-I-I l-like you in th-this form... M-maybe l-later... When n-night falls and I can see the moonlight reflect perfectly a-against your w-wings..." Helga muttered, returning to counting her fingers. "I-I-I just wa-want to see you... Y'iel..."
*Enricho turned to the cabinet for only a split second, finding a tub of baby food, and turned around to see Lando, hunched over, waving to Oriocho with a joyful smile on his face as he spoke to her*
Hi, kiddo. You must be Orio I heard so much about. You can call me Uncle Tiger
Y'iel tipped her head to the side for a slight second. "Wings?" She pursed her lips for a moment, her eyebrows knitting together in thought for a moment. "Hm...the Anglio's..." She muttered to herself in thought. But then she decided that that would have to be a discussion for another day. "Very well. But I cannot promise that nightfall will be the exact time. I usually keep my consistency with stretching while the sun sets, or after my later classes with some of my children throughout the afternoon. At times, it occurs unconsciously." She said. Meanwhile, some of the curling strands of white were being painted with a dark purple-blue color.

She looked out at the rollings hills of green for another brief moment, staring out in no direction in particular until a smile graced her lips. "Ah, there it is. Home is finally here."
And by the time she finished speaking, she had already began to walk towards the top of the hill that was in front of them, one that was a bit taller than the other ones.

~

While Lando had been speaking to Oriocho, the three--almost four now--year old child was growling, her lightly pointed ears sticking out straight. But the mistake the man made was hunching down so close. Orio's tail struck out at him, stabbing at his eyes and cutting the surface of his right iris, which was lucky on Lando's behalf due to him being just slightly far enough away to not have then entire end of the stinger jabbed through his eye.
Orio was no normal child, for she had seen how her mother and father reacted whenever Lando came around.
"Th-That's alright... W-Whatever works f-for you, Wi-- M-Ms. Y'iel... o-o-or M-Ms. Teacher..." She mumbled again, fidgeting with her fingers as she debated what she should call her. "----W-W-Where a-are you g-going?!" Her hoarse voice cracked when she saw Y'iel beginning to walk off, a wave of panic hitting her. ".....o-oh.... h-h-home?" Her ears perked lightly in interest, and she debated if she should follow her or not. She did not want to left alone ever again. Helga retrieved the basket from the ground and held it protectively in her arms, slowly rising. Her wobbly legs adjusted, and she began to slowly peek behind Y'iel's shoulder.
"Y'iel would be fine.",Y'iel said while Helga was trying to figure out what to address her as, continuing up the hill until she finally came to a stop at the top of it. Her eyes went to the ground for a moment, and then began to trail up to the sky as a massive form's shadow covered the area. Rock and soil began to shift and piece itself together into steps that led upwards towards the massive form. Seconds later, more forms floated into existence, the atmosphere rippling in the presence of massive spheres that dwarfed the area around them. "Come. I left the keys in the door this morning, so our access will be short and sweet."
"M-Me?" Helga questioned at Y'iel's come. She honestly wasn't expecting to be invited in. If anything, she thought that this was their end of meeting each other. Wincing, her eyes quickly glanced up at the sky, then at the stairs that were forming upward. "W-W-We're suppose to go th-there? W-What if I fall? W-What if y-you fall?" Heights had never been a problem for Helga, mostly because she herself flew everywhere and enjoyed sleeping on clouds sometimes. But recently, anything magic-related scared her. She just wasn't used to it yet after years of being tortured to stop using her own. Ignoring her magic and nymph requirements led to only more damage building up.
"If you fall, then I will catch you. Simple. If I so happen to fall, which in any case I highly doubt, then a small baby bump for my foolishness would be necessary." Y'iel chuckled at this, tucking a few vigilant hairs behind her ears. She held out her hand to Helga. "I will ask you to trust me, though this is the first day of the both of us becoming acquainted. If you feel as if you may fall, then I must reassure you until you are confident that you will not."
Helga blinked, staring at Y'iel's outstretched hand, then back down at the basket she carried with both hands. "B-B-But I d-don't w-want the ch-chocolates to fall either..." The woman mumbled quietly. Sticking her tongue out to concentrate, she used all her strength of her left arm to carry the light basket, and slowly interlocked her chapped hand with Yiel's smooth one. "o-o-okay..." Helga sort of kept a distance from Y'iel, only to do her the favor of not having to be so close to the smelly patient. She gave a hesitant nod, her body trembling uncontrollably, and her palms beginning to sweat. "s-s-s-s-sorry..." Her teeth chattered nervously.
"Do not worry about." Y'iel said, her demeanor not wavering a bit as she gave Helga a warm smile and started up the floating case of stairs, which began to turn in a swirl, each step lifting higher and moving at breakneck speeds to replace the empty space in front of them after a certain amount of steps. Her hips swayed from side to side elegantly with each step up further towards the mass above them.
Helga felt dizzy with the amount of turns they had to walk through to arrive. She felt her legs wobble, and her trembling arms began to ache. She did not understand the design behind the entrance, but it was far from necessary. There were a few times where she had to stop and take a few breaths, her eyes avoiding the ground and instead focusing on either the basket of treats or keeping an eye on Y'iel so that she didn't fall either. ".....c-careful..."
*As the stinger jabbed at his eye, it only bounced off for a strange reason, no harm coming to Lando as he chuckled* Sheesh, you pick up on things fast, kid. But man, I thought you'd at least be different from your parents. I hope you haven't been spreading lies about me behind my back, Enricho
What do you want?! *Enricho exclaimed, having already had enough of Lando and his business. Lando gave a sigh as he spoke once again*
I cant just leave here without someone's help, and I do believe you owe me, Enricho. Sure, you lost an ear, but it was a necessary loss to keep your family safe. You may not see it, but if you could, you'd probably be in my debt.
*Enricho was, to no surprise, more skeptical than before, but had to ask* Why do you want to help?
*Lando went silent, but knowing that they were at least getting somewhere, he smiled and answered vaguely* I have my reasons. I'll go back to Owensport and do what I can from there. You don't trust me, but I know that you won't jump to murder like your wife, bless that woman. *With a tip of his hat, he went out the door and left without a word. Enricho leaned against the counter, already drained from the conversation before he looked over at Orio with a grin* You did a good job striking that guy, Orio
Oriocho had been growling with her stinger ready at the drop of a dust particle until the man left. And only then, did she look over to her father and give a sharp-toothed grin back at him, two of her six arms clapping together in glee at the compliment that her father had given her.

~

Y'iel didn't really pay any mind to Helga telling her to be careful, for she had been up these very steps numerous times, and if anything, she was keeping a close eye on the witch and ensuring that she didn't fall. She stopped whenever Helga needed to stop and continued on at a pace that she could keep up until she finally came to a stop where the stairs ended. And in front of them was....nothing. The mass that had been above them had disappeared completely. Or so it seemed.
Her arm suddenly snaked around Helga's waist, the air around them going into a blur as the stairs that they were on shot up into the sky at a steady but break neck speed until they burst through the clouds. The steps began to connect together, the ones at the bottom breaking off and falling back towards the ground, a partial glow becoming present. More of the stairs began to piece together in front of them, but this time making an arc of some sort until what stood before them was a door-- a link covered in bits of grass and leaves. At the top of it, the number "20" was present.
"Wait, what are Y-you--- AHHHHHHHHHH---" Helga shrieked because of the blurring of the scenery. She shut her eyes tight and whimpered softly, pressing herself against Y'iel as close as she could. Her eyes finally opened, and she found herself under the arch that was formed. "U-U-Uh...." She looked around nervously with a small sniffle. "S-seems pretty t-tight for both of u-us to sleep on here..." She said, referring to the platform they stood on.
"Us? As in, you and I? Sleeping up here?" Y'iel let out a laugh that sounded wholesome and vibrant in nature. "Oh heaven's no! We haven't even made it home just yet. This is just the door. Speaking of which, excuse me for just a brief moment," With that, she turned her attention towards the gate and flicked her fingers at it, the space in the middle of the gateway rippling in a fashion similar to drops of rain into bodies of water. It didn't take long before a immense burst of light came from within it, splitting down the middle before opening inwardly.

Y'iel's eyes glowed through the process of the rippling light, and when she was done, she looked over to Helga. But for a moment, she only looked at her, her honey gold irises holding a shine within them and her ears lowering just slightly. Yet she smiled. Her attention turned back towards the light, her feet beginning to take her forward with Helga not close behind her.

Going through the light felt like an endlessly warm, comfortable embrace. Safety. And as they came out on the opposite end, a lukewarm breeze blew passed them momentarily. "This, is home. Or rather, part of it, at least."
The sight that met them was something only imaginable within a dream, floating islands of a fresh green, perfectly trimmed bushes and pathways that acted as bridges and connected them all. Each one held their own structure, the closest one to them being a large enough, comfy looking house, across from it to the left being a gazebo surrounded by a garden with a variety of flowers, some in which had never been seen before. Passed it all, what looked like a moon was completely visible in the distance.

"Welcome, Quartz, to what I have named Eden. Excuse the small mess of a few of the bushes not being trimmed completely, I have yet to get to them since this morning."

(Eden)
 "Us? As in, you and I? Sleeping up here?" Y'iel let out a laugh that sounded wholesome and vibrant in
*Enricho chuckled as he finally cracked open the can of applesauce, sitting down on the table in front of them and taking out a spoonful of the food, holding it out to Orio* Open wide, Orio
...Why the fuck is he giving a 3 ano old baby comida though XD over a year ago
Why is a three ano old gurgling and sucking on their fingers? Basic psychology says they should be passed the oral phase over a year ago
This is what happens when you go against a man with at least a years worth of college psychology learning XD over a year ago
Helga's eyes averted Y'iel's despite her staring. She looked at her crooked feet like a timid girl would, fidgeting and counting her nail-less fingers. But once she saw her moving, she quietly followed behind her. At the sight of the dream-like setting, her ears lowered to their fullest potential, her eyes dilating as she looked around. But her mouth did not fall agape or her face did not make a big reaction. Although, inside, she felt a bunch of fireworks explode. It reminded her a lot of the trips she took to the nymph realm. The beauty, colors, structure. It did indeed felt like home. Helga scratched her arm awkwardly, her back slouched as her eyes darted around until they finally went to Y'iel again. "Y-Y-Y-You h-h-have a v-very n-nice h-home, M-Ms. Y-Y'iel..."
"Why thank you Ms. Quartz." Y'iel replied. "Upper Eden is very much a beautiful sight to behold, but I must say that I do favor the Lower Eden. That's where the actual Home is." She started guiding Helga across the bridge way and towards the large home that sat on the other side. "I'll have to show you around pf course, so you will get to learn about everything here. That is, after I can help you to a shower. You must be dying to get into some comfortable, clean clothing, yes?"

~

Orio poked her lip out at her father when he held the spoon out. Instead of eating what was offered, she grabbed the can, licking her lips greedily and proceeding to stick her hand in and squish and handful between her fingers to eat.
*Enricho continued to hold the spoon in his hands before he let out a sigh, standing up and heading up to check on Ossiana*
The frail woman gave a quick, shy nod at Y'iel's question "I-I-I d-d-don't wi-wish to dirty your pl-place with m-my presence..." Her voice trembled as she looked around her world. Helga's eyes went to her johnny gown before looking back at the woman in front of her. "M-M-May I b-borrow s-some wa-water and soap to w-wash my c-clothes?" She asked humbly, the ends of her smelly and stained dress being gripped by shaking hands.
The corners of Y'iel's mouth went into a slight frown at Helga's first few words. "Nonsense, we are going to get you out of that raggedy gown and into something warm and comfortable. It tends to get just a wee bit chilly here at times." But then a smile came to her face again. "However, we can concern ourselves with the clothing later. I am sure that a shower or bath of hot water will do justice first."

While they were approaching the house, a small elk poked its head out from behind one of the bushes shyly. And then it morphed into a lizard, crawling quickly across the ground and morphing once more, this time into a bird of some sort with antlers and flying away.

Before Y'iel reached the door of the house, she whirled her finger around in the air, and the bridge-way seemed to shrink in length, bringing the house closer to them to where they were walking up its small set of steps only a second or two later. "Would you like anything to eat, darling? You appear to be quite famished." She asked as they got to the door.

~

Oriocho tried calling out to her father while he was leaving to check on Ossiana, but found that the applesauce that she had stuffed into her mouth was far more of a priority to her stomach and tastebuds. And thus her attempts to call him back became grumbles that were barely directed towards him.
*Enricho quickly made his way up the stairs in order to return to Orio, knocking on the bedroom door before calling out in a gentle tone to Ossiana* Oss, are you in there?
Helga yelped at the lizard that ran across them, recoiling slightly in fear. She watched it transform into a bird and fly away, her eyes staring at the creature in awe. Her left ear twitched slightly at Y'iel's question about food. She was about to say she wasn't hungry, but her stomach growled in sync. Helga's fingers tapped together again before she mumbled an answer. "...d-d-do you h-have c-cereal?"
"Yes, a variety of cereals actually. Some made with wheat, others with oats, some being small cinnamon squares. They are an exceptional delicacy for breakfast if I must say so myself." Y'iel answered, her hand extending out to open the door, only for the knob to move out of the way of her grasp. She blinked for a moment before looking up at the door; and all it took was a single stern look to bring the knob back into her grasp. And with that, she twisted the knob and pushed through the door, only for them to end up at the top of a flight of shiny wooden stairs that were marked with symbols of bronze and copper for an aesthetic appearance, making it seem as if they were coming from the top floor of the house instead of the front door.
"Ah, I guess now would be a better time than any to also mention that the doors to this house lead to any room that you may be thinking of at the moment that you open it. Keep that in mind, alright?"

~

There wasn't an immediate answer that came from the other side of the door aside from a groan of discomfort. There was a hard thump against what sounded like the floor, and the clatter of iron and metal, which probably was nothing more than Ossiana's ax crashing to the floor. She tended to sleep with it nowadays after all, for it brought her some sort of peace of mind in a sense.