dramatização aleatória The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

dramatização aleatória 5723 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3151-3200 of 5723

over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
Jyran wasn't quite as surprised as one usually would be when facing a god. He composed himself, calm and collected as Tsukiyomi was while looking at him. "No, I am a monster; I am glad we agree on that." Jyran retorted out snarkily as he met the god he was promised to meet so long ago. "You ask me to remind you...as if I ever told you." He whispered as he walked to the god, narrowing his eyes. "I don't know what I killed for- I was merely following orders from someone who I owed my life to."

----------

"But you will to have anything for that bastard." Bertholdt barked out before looking at the rune and covering his face as it detonated, not having enough time to run away from it. He held up his aura, using it to hold the bits of the castle in the area that had been built with metal and suspending the bits long enough to crawl out a window, allowing it to topple over and create a dust storm so large it knocked him down right after and threw him a couple hundred yards as the tower from the massive castle that was almost a mile in the air completely collapsed. When he eventually got up again he groaned, feeling his magic nerves ache from holding up a castle for a few seconds along with the rest of his body too; just laying in the dirt and staring up for a while at the sky as he tried to find the will to get up.
over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
"Is that so?" Tsukiyomi asked slowly as he eyed the man, seeming to be thinking a hundred thoughts at the time. Calculating. "If you had had free will. What would you have killed... No, fought for then?" He glanced at Annelise who was sitting in shock on the couch, staring wide eyed at the god in awe and a bit in fear, not knowing what he would and could do. "Her I suppose. And perhaps only her. If she was in danger? Threatend..." he looks back at Jyran. "You would fight?"
Jyran looked at the good with a blank face, questioning the angle the man was trying to play with him. "I'd fight for my family and Annelise." He spoke out with extreme certainty, crossing his arms after. "But I know that you have reasons to fight too, and I know that they enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'm a mercenary, so I have a price but I'm not sure you can fulfill it." He said while walking to a chair, having the back of the chait between his legs. "Annelise's parents revival."
last edited over a year ago
Tsukiyomi looked at the woman before looking back at Jyran. Anyone willen to protect his love was more man than beast. And a man turned into a monster by being manipulated by Chernobog was no monster at all. When he heard the request he shook his head before actually sitting down next to Annelise, making her sit a bit straighter. "That I sadly can not..... Not yet atleast." He actually wondered as he did not know for certain if he could accomplish that with Nymphia's powers... Perhaps if he was stronger then yes. "I will if I can.... Bur for now-" he took on of Annelise's hands in both of his. "-I can offer protection."

Her hand started to glow and burn a bit, making Annelise yelp in pain as she pulls her hand back. She holds it but she quits down when she sees what the god had done. A tattoo. A reddish pink tattoo. The phoenix's tail as wrappes around her wrist while while the body and head of the animal laid on the back of her hand. Wait a minute.... Her eyes widened.

"He'll come when you call on him." Tsukiyomi said with a smile as she stared at him with a bit of shocked eyes. "I am certain he won't mind the visits." He then glances at Jyran. "Most part. But he knows what he can not do." Now he faces Jyran fully again, turning to him oj the couch. "I guess this is an agreement then?"
Jyran smiled a bit as he saw the animal wrap itself around Annelise, knowing that she was in safe hands. "It is." Jyran said before grabbing his beer he set behind him and taking a sip of it as he got up from the chair and went to his door, opening it and leating Tsukiyomi out, going down seven flights of stairs and then one final one to a door for under the house. When he opened the door it was very apparent that the Haas family was not nearly as poor as Joseph had thought. Leading Tsukiyomi on a cat walk, the installation under the mansion was built through one of the Swiss alps. He looked down, seeing sparks fly as his siblings repaired over a dozen fighter jets and looked to the right and down, seeing some of his young red haired nephews and nieces train like adult soldiers did. He led the god further down the catwalk, walking down and walking on the hard floor, waving at his brother who was walking back covered in blood and riddled with bullet holes yet also still holding a necklace of over thirty ears; the way the Haas family collected their assassination marks. "Hey James, how's work?" Jyran asked with a sip of his beer.

"Ah you know Jyran, the usual. Adalia is a fuckin' hot mess right now." James said before pulling the cigarette out of his mouth, looking over at Tsukiyomi before grinning. "Nice job you're probably about to get; they pay well in the orient."

"I hope so James, good luck with getting your bullets all out. " Jyran said with a laugh before motioning to Tsukiyomi to walk, going into a pop up tent in the base where one of his sisters filed paperwork while her silver haired son helped. "You know they say for every twenty red Haas you get a silver one." He said to Tsukiyomi before whistling to get his sisters attention. "Aye, Cat. We got a new client."

"Alright, name, age, payment and mission details." Cat yawned out, looking at her clipboard and hardly paying attention.
Tsukiyomi got the clue and followed the vampire out of the room, leaving the woman behind still stunned. He walked on the catwalk, looking at everything the vampires were doing. These people were a stronghold themselfs. No wonder the humans feared and praised the Haas clan so much. Now he saw first hand. He also saw that apparently they were as impressed by a god standing infront of them as if standing infront of a bug. He wondered if it was cockiness or just no care. He raises his eyebrow as they arrived in the tent. "Client? I do not bound people with contracts. I do not believe in that. I want you to ally with me out of free will and mutual interest. I am no client of you and you are no contractor."
"Well we have these formalities in place; in reality I was just kinda trying to figure out what it is you exactly want me to do." Jyran admitted with a chuckle before Cat looked up and dropped her clipboard.

"Jyran, you brought a fuckin' god into the bloody paperwork room?" Cat asked him before laughing a bit and shaking her head. Cat, having been the third child of Catriona and Jannik, was a bit more personable than the others. "Are you stupid?"

"Are you?" Jyran asked with a raised eyebrow. "You're the one that's always a cunt over paperwork."

"I'll beat yer fuckin' arse you call me that again." Cat said before looking at Tsukiyomi and picking her son up, motioning that she was going to leave the room and give them a little privacy.

"....so." Jyran said after a few moments of silence, rubbing the back of his head. "What do you want me to do?"
Tsukiyomi raiaws one eyebrow as Jyran admits his true intentions. Why were earthlings always so skeptical of things. Well. He guessed that they had to be in these times so he could not blame him. He could not help but smile a bit as he saw the two interact like a normal family before they left, him waving a bit at the little child. He looks back at Jyran, he looked very serieus, almost as if he was going to say something very important and big before he suddenly smiled and shrugged. "I don't know yet. I guess I wanted to find out more about you. Wanting to know the man behind Chernobog's shemes. And I know you will be an asset to whatever plan or thing I decide to do..... And I guess after what you have been through, even if you killed my messenger, you deserve somw protection in some way." He wasn't named the kindest god for nothing. He saw it was not all black and white. Not even now.
"I'm...sorry about that. He was made the highest priority target from my old master..and though that doesn't excuse it and it won't bring him back, but I never had any personal gripe with your messenger though he was the reason we were ordered to destroy Cantenseel; I guess to perhaps demoralize you because he sees you as a threat." Jyran spoke out while pacing around, finally feeling as if this would be the perfect chance to attempt to make up for what he had done. "Chernobog is giving the universe to Ra in return for the eternal night. I slowed their plans down by allowing Lucifer to destroy the infrastructure of Vaas Ambris, but they will come back. Chernobog also has another champion, one he thought he could hide from me. A brown haired woman with yellow cat like eyes, one that radiated immense power. Our best bet to destroy them?" He asked as he placed his hand on Tsukiyomi's shoulder. "In my opinion, it is to unite the mage families under perhaps...a federation, and kill the two gods not allied with you to prevent them from joining the evil two."
Tsukiyomi felt that his apology was honest. He saw it in the vampire's eyes at well. He had simply been a pawn. But he was not now. Just like he had said. Not a pawn. Not a contract. Ally. Ah. Ofcourse Ra would be working with him. "You have a good eye for this. But Odin has chosen his own path already. He has the soul of the fallen god Nymphia, creator of house Silvius and protector of souls. And he is planning to gain more. Venus I am not certain of but she is like a disease, a silent sudden killer i believe." He said thinking. "I will let you know when and what you can do. But i do have an important question...." he looks at the hand on his shoulder. "Has no one fear of the gods anymore? You are touching me." He could not help but grin a bit as there was amusement instead of anger or so in his eyes. He was thinking of Yurichi as well and how he acted around him.
"Then we need to kill them, plain and simple. " Jyran said as if it was that simple before looking at his hand, chuckling a bit and taking his hand off. "I'm sorry, it's just that you're very...human compared to Chernobog. Warm, emotional and...kind. It shows me I was fighting for the wrong side for a long time...and have done many horrible things I need to make up for." He mumbled out before laughing a bit again. "That was off track, but anyways to answer your question..yes. Many do, just not me. You're very different than what I'm used to."
"Human huh...." Tsukiyomi mumbled as he looks at his shoulder where the hand had been. He chuckles a bit. "I like the sound of that. Very strange. And highly unfitting for a being like me." He chuckles again. "I am glad I am different then. You will be different now too. Oh. One thing. The one protecting Annelise, will also protect you. But he will..... probably also punch you. He was Souji's protector." He admits. He had been hesistant but Fillian had wanted it. For whatever reason.
"You couldn't have picked a guardian that wouldn't possibly try to bite my throat out in my sleep?" Jyran chuckled out before rubbing the back of his neck and sighing, glad that meeting Souji's god didn't go as he intended. "Alright..well, let me get my things; I'll be going to your place..I'm not much of a homebody, this place has a lot of memories for me." Jyran mentioned before sighing and leaving the room, going back to his room and throwing the beer first thing into the trash can. He walked to the foot of the bed, sitting down and rubbing his head before looking at Annelise. "Are you okay with us moving away?" He asked quietly, knowing that she was a part of this to. "With me...fighting for what I'll be fighting for?" He questioned, having a million thoughts and emotions run through him.
Tsukiyomi could not help but chuckle along. He had not specifically assigned Fillian to him. He had wanted it himself for some reason he did not quite understand. He walked back onto the catwalk, watching the Haas clan work. His thoughts running everywhere as well. He wondered if this was the right choice. But he will see. It was time to make bold moves now.

Annelise sat down next to Jyran, putting her hand in his and squeezing it a bit, smiling softly at him. "You have moved me quite a couple of times already. You know I will follow you. And I don't like it that you wikl be fighting again but..... I think this is the best thing you could be fighting for." Tears appeared in her eyes. "And you have no idea how much you asking for my parent's revival meant to me. Really. Even if it does not work I am already really gratefull for that."
"I have, but this time I know I need to ask you because I want.." Jyran composed himself, holding his tongue inside his mouth before he reached up and wiped the tears from her eyes, shaking his head. "I'm trying to fix what...what I've wronged. It's one of the only regrets I have in my life." Jyran whispered before standing up, rubbing his face as he wept. "I don't want you to feel as I do either. I..I know what it's like to lose a parent. My father was killed during the second Adalian war." He mentioned, finally letting himself be vulnerable enough to talk about Jannik.
Annelise wrapped her arms arouns his neck, needing a hug from him and it looked like he needed one as well. When she pulls back she wipes some tears away before giving him a soft kiss on his lips, now after a long time having the courage to do so. Not shying away anymore. She was comfortable with him. "You never told me that." She says as she brushes a strand of his hair behind his ear. "Baldrik did mentioned it once though. When he visited and you were showering. I knew he was dead or else your brother couldn't have been the head of your clan but I didn't know it had happend so recent...."
Jyran held Annelise tightly back, needing the hug greatly and the kiss along with his before he pulled back a little, still holding her hand as he looked at her; placing his hand against her cheek and still looking at her while leaning. "Yeah..he died a bit before the Berlin Cataclysm. He was shot in the ribs with a silver tipped arrow by a soldier. At the time...I was in Vaas and didn't care much because me and my father were on bad terms. But now...it weighs on me more every day." He admitted quietly with a whisper, looking down at the floor.
Annelise puts her hand on his cheek, lifting his head up and leaning her forhead against his, caressing his cheek after that. "Then perhaps we should visit his grave. He may not hear but you can tell him how you feel. I heard that that actually helps.... I know it sometimea helps. So we should do that before we leave to.... Whereever we are going now." She says with a gentle caring smile.
"I am ashamed to face him." Jyran spoke out with sorrow in his voice as tears ran down his cheeks, him now clenching his teeth as he tried his best not to sob. "I..was always second in his eyes. Second in everything except studies but that wasn't important. If you weren't like him and you were his son, you were nothing to him." He said as he looked down with his eyes red, having the tears drip down into the blanket before he looked up. "I was never good enough for him Annelise; I can't face him."
Annelise softly wipes his tears away. "Come here." She pulled him down so he was laying on the couch on her lap as she gently runs her fingers through his hair. This always sootherld her when she felt bad or sad. "I have never known him ofcourse. But... If you had been my son, and you could muster up the strength to admit your flaws and mistakes and now fights to right them, i would be proud. I would be even prouder if my son had the courage to face me even if he was afraid. If you want to go, then I am certain you can. You are more than you think. Stronger, kinder...." she leans down and kisses the top of his head. "But if you don't go or really feel like you can't, that's fine as well. You are still someone's first and everything. Mine." She says softly, blushing now a bit as she it sounded so corny.
"Come on Annelise...you think I can just sit here and not go after hearing that from you?" Jyran asked her with a small smile on his face as he reached up and cupped Annelise's face with his hand, caressing it with love. "We both know who the strong one is here; I couldn't have escaped from my life of it wasn't for you....or what happened in Navidan strangely enough." He said before yawning a bit and getting himself out of bed, stretching after and rubbing his eyes a little. "Alright....let's go." He spoke out to Annelise before grabbing a wool overcoat and handing it to her and putting a wool trench coat on. He opened the door to his room, exiting and walking down the five flights of stairs and into the shined ballroom where Catriona seemed to be ghost dancing by herself, wearing her wedding gown as she held onto air, stepping perfectly in sync as of dancing with someone else before falling down, laughing a bit before sitting up and clapping her hands, sounding drunk from her laughter.

"Oh Jannik, you made a mistake in the footing." Catriona laughed out, talking as if Jannik was there with her.

"Mother, you need to rest." Jyran said as he grabbed her hand.

"Oh Jannik...when did you get so slender? " Catriona asked before letting out a beer burp.

"Annelise, can you grab her legs?"
Annelise blushes more as he compliments her. Though it did not fit her in her opinion. People would use alot of thinga to describe her. Clumpsy. Shy. Sweet. But never strong. She did not think she was. She never needed to be. But now she guess in some way she had to. Strong enough atleast for him. That's all that mattered. She smiles as he decides to go and she takes her hand as they walked. When they arrived she was suprised to see Catriona there and for a moment she was mesmerized. The woman looked like a goddes with her silver hair and gorgeous gown. An eternal beauty. But then she fell down and she realized how much the woman was grieving at the moment. She nods quickly. "I'll try." She says as she tries to lift Catriona up by the legs as Jyran held up the upper half.
"Jannik where have you been? You've been on that mission for so long." Catriona weeped out as Jyran and Annelise brought her up the first flight of stairs to the master bedroom. With the size of the house, it seemed the house had grown with the family Catriona and Jannik built together. Jyran opened the door, placing his mother in the bed and putting the covers over her. "Are you coming to bed?" She asked quietly, having tears I'm her eyes. "I don't understand why this mission...has taken so much time away. I just want to see you again.." She whispered out.

"You need to sleep." Jyran whispered out softly to her, rubbing her shoulder a bit.

"I see you in my dreams though. I'd rather see you while in the waking world than in my dreams.." Catriona whispered out.

"Sleep.." Jyran shushed out, rubbing her shoulder before walking to her desk and picking up a music box that she played for him when he was young when they'd both sleep; a music box thats tune reminded him of Vaas Draculis. He closed his eyes, remembering his home that was gone. When Catriona was finally asleep her shut the box and placed it back on the desk, seeing in the mirror behind him the painting of Jannik sitting on a chair with one hand over the sabers hilt and one arm wrapped around Baldrik who was on his knee. Next to him was Catriona who was holding Jyran in her lap with both arms wrapped around the young boy; both Jyran and Baldrik looking about the same.
Annelise had a hard time moving the woman as she was rather petite as well but luckily her vampire genes helped her gain a bit of strength. A tad bit. Her heart ached a bit for the woman as she wished for her husband to be near. She could not even imagine losing someone you have been with for hundreds of years. She would break for sure. But she could not help but smile softly as she saw Jyran being so gentle with his mother. She walks uo behind him, leaning her chest against his bacm as she wraps her arms around his waist. She leans her chin on his shoulder, looking at the painting as well. It must be one of the first ever made paintings of their family since it was just with Baldrik and Jyran. "You look adorable as a child." She says softly, really finding him cute with his red locks.
"It was the last time I really remember...I remember us being able to be like that. It seems like when home fell apart a lot of our world did. Dad became stressed, having to do anything to make money and survive in the same country that took our home from us. He tried to protect us...but at the same time I think that's what isolated us even more. Our mansion is beautiful and big now, but I I remember when mom tried to kill herself because dad had been gone for over a year on a mission for the king. I remember them fighting and my dad striking me for trying to push him off her.." Jyran voiced out somberly as he walked around the room, seeing the pictures of his dead siblings on the wall with candles down for each of them. "I wish something could have been different...but, I dunno. Maybe I don't, I'm just as confused now as I was then."
Annelise listened quietly to him talk. He has had it rough throughout his life she began to realize more and more with each story he told her. Gently she rubs his back. "I... Can't really help with that. But I think you are on the right track now. I guess as soon as you see that the confusion will go away as well." She leans up and kisses his cheek before glancing at his mother in the bed. "Perhaps we should.... leave the room now. Let her rest." She says quietly.
"I agree." Jyran said before walking to the music box one more time and playing it; closing his eyes and humming the tune to himself before shutting it and wiping the tears out from his eyes. He then walked to the door, opening it and holding it for Annelise. He then walked to the stairs, going down them once more and going outside to the crypt, finding himself unable to open the door.
Annelise followed him once again down all the stairs, shivering a tad bit as it became a bit chilly as the near the crypt. He paused infront of the door and by that she knew that this was the door leading to his father's grave. She saw him stuggle. Gently she takes his hand and puts it on the door handle, not taking his hand off of his. "You're doing great. Almost there..... Let's open it together, alright?" She says, hoping to encourage him a bit even if she was not that good at such things.
Jyran looked to the side, feeling his anxiety be subdued a bit as he held his head up and looked at the door. "Together..." He whispered out before opening the door, having a ear piercing shriek from the iron door sound out as it opened. He shut it behind them, going towards a torch and grabbing it. He used a lighter that was in his coat pocket, lighting the torch. He lead them down a hall, hearing water drip from somewhere in the otherwise silent masoleum. It was massive yet also only holding twelve coffins, one of which was his grandfather and siblings and one being Jannik which had a painting of him above it with the quote "I'll live the life of mine and Catriona's or I'll die happy knowing I tried '. Jyran placed his hand on the coffin, pushing it open and seeing his father's embalmed body, seeing Jannik as if he was alive still. He fell to his knees, gritting his teet and hitting his hsnd against the coffin as tears began to fall out.
Annelise felt a bit anxious as well as they entered the dark cold crypt. It gave her the chills. And this time not from cold. She held onto Jyran's arm as they went deeper into the crypt. She looked up at the painting. Jyran truly looked alot like his father. Especially when he had that beard. When she saw him fall to his knees her heart clenched. She kneels down next to him, softly rubbing her hand up and down his back, not saying a word.
"Father...it's been a long time since I've seen you. It's been years in fact...years we can't get back." Jyran spoke out somberly. "When I was younger I blamed you for a burning world. I blamed you for..everything. I saw my crying mother, my burning home. I saw a ghost, someone who was gone all the time but affected my life in every way. I hated you..." Jyran admitted, having his voice echo through the crypt as tears fell down his face. "But I realize now..now that I have been a bit in your position, that you were trying to protect us no matter what. I am sorry for not listening, I am sorry for not being the good son I should have, I'm sorry for hurting you and I'm sorry for running away. I am sorry for all the things I have done; father please forgive me." He sobbed out to the embalmed body, pounding on it hard as he leaned against it with his eyes closed.
Annelise stayed quiet, giving Jyran the space and quiet he needed to let out his true hidden feelings and confessions. Tears could not help but form in her eyes as she saw him like this. Her heart ached for him. And once again he showed his true broken self to her. Softly, as he calmed down a bit, she wrapped his arms around him. Knowing he needed someone to hold him now. "Your father would have been proud of you standing here, confessing this.... I am very proud of you." She spoke quietly, just loud enough to get heard over his sobs.
Jyran continued crying even after Annelise's words but little by little it lessened and he just held himself inside her bosom. After what seemed to be an eternity in the crypt Jyran finally found the strength to get him and Annelise up, looking at his father one more time before shutting the tomb of Jannik and sighing out afterwards and looking at the ceiling and seeming to breathe out, letting the weight that had been on his soul slowly come down before looking at Annelise and smiling. "Come on beautiful..let's get out of this crypt and starting heading to Japan; let's pack. After I pack..I'll borrow a helicopter from storage and we'll get going." He spoke out quietly, not wanting to disrespect the crypt. He walked over to Annelise, giving her a kiss before beginning to walk to the door.

------------

Thirty days passed after the murder of King Faendal, and in the wake of his death the country of Adalia was put hot into war with the pagan army of Virgil who quickly beat down the barons of the country to his command save for Joseph who fled with his family to Britain as they stormed through the Alsace Lorraine. After his conquest of the seven provinces of the state he wrote the articles of Asgard, writing the law into place for the reformed country of Germany. The most cardinal law of the land was fair death; in Germany, duels were to be allowed to solve quarrel between people but if a murder was committed without fair fight, it'd be punished with flaying and displayed in the streets as a warning.

Virgil walked outside a small farmhouse in the woods with his army a bit behind him, marching to get a bit of leg exercisee since Virgil was of the mindset that modern weaponry was making them complacent. Taking this detour, Virgil looked through some documents he had found from the baron of Lower Saxony, seeing that an old 'friend' lived there. He walked to it, opening the door twice on for Hotaka Nagachika to come out tiredly, rubbing his eyes.

"Do I know you?" Hotaka yawned out as he rubbed the crust out of his eyes. "You look familiar.."

"Never met." Virgil admitted before looking into his eyes.

"Ah...you." Hotaka said quietly as he realized who's son he was. "Those eyes, you can't hide them."

"They're a sign of power." Virgil said before tightening his right steel gauntlet that was on his arm with sharpened fingers.

"That they are...but I'm assuming you didn't come here to tell me that, did you?" Hotaka asked before sighing a bit, rubbing the back of his head. "Make it quick."

"No mercy." Virgil spoke out as he thrusted his palm forward with his claws out, sticking them into his stomach around the ghoul organ near his liver. "I lived with the wounds you caused my whole life; the fact you get to die today is a blessing."

"Killing an old man...I bet you feel strong, don't you?" Hotaka laughed out as he walked more into Virgil's hand, wincing while doing so.

"Killing an old monster; you are no man." Virgil spoke out coldly before tearing the ghoul organ out of Hotaka. stepping back and watching as the old man writhed in pain, holding his hands over where Virgil had tore his organs out. He looked up at the boy he saw so many years ago during the battle with Tiras, seeing him now as his reaper.

"I am glad...you feel better then." Hotaka spoke out with a pant.

"I feel nothing, actually." Virgil commented before walking to him, putting both hands on the sides of his head. "Nothing at least like what you're going to feel." He spoke out ominously as magic began to channel through his nerves around his muscles.

Virgil's warriors waited outside, wondering what exactly was happening in that home before they turned their heads to hear an agonizing scream, with gore and paste splattering onto the windows after including bits that looked like brain.

"Continue march." Virgil gruffly barked out after walking out from the farm house, having brain bits, blood and even an eyeball hanging down from his steel and leather armor. He looked at his right gauntlet with was the bladed one and cleaned it off in the grass before turning his head, continuing to lead and making it back to camp by dusk, quietly walking to the building that Yumi and Rudolf were in together. He placed his hand on the doorway, smiling and breathing quietly as he watched them. He felt glad with where they were, being a part of something he found bigger than himself with a people forgotten by time, needing leadership. He laughed a little, walking through the door. "Hello snow maiden." Virgil said jokingly, referring to the nickname the pagans had for her. Out of all the people that seemed to scare them the most, it seemed to be Yumi because of her features and coloration due to how foreign it was and to those people, if it's foreign it's obviously a spirit of some sorts; in Yumi's case the spirit being snow.

--------------

Mei ducked down, punching a bandit in the face with her left hand, stunning him and giving her time to use her right dao, slamming it through his helmet and pulling it out before holding it up, blocking an arrow that was coming at her and having it deflect off her blade. She stuck her left blade back in its right sheathe, looking around and seeing three bandits surrounding her.

"Put the swords down, we might just not kill you." A bandit spoke out in heavily accented English, seeing that the red haired oriental women was clearly a foreigner.

"Cao ni." Mei hissed out, sheathing her blade and looking at them; her bangs blowing a bit in the wind. "Put the swords down and I'll quickly kill you."

"She's got a mouth." The archer laughed out. "Funny, a China girl having one like that. Tell me, you ever been with one of us?"

"With a cockroach?" Mei asked with a raised eyebrow. "Can't say that I truly have; I prefer men." Mei commented while one of the three men ran towards her with an axe. She ducked, going down and tackling the man, punching him in the head to knock him out. The archer shot at Mei, having the bolt go straight at her. Using reflexes she moved up her steel gauntlet, breaking the iron tipped bolt. She grabbed her dao sword, throwing it into the stomach of the swordsman running at her. As she focused on him the archer reloaded, aiming straight at her head. She held out her hand, turning her head as a shield of fire formed in her hand, melting the bolt coming at her while she stood up. Having no more bolts the archer dropped it, turning his back and beginning to run before Mei threw the sword through his chest, casually taking it out after getting to his body. She pulled out her net from her backpack, cutting the heads off the men, getting back her and tying the net to her armor, making the mile long trek to the village and finding the grieving mother that hired her.

"It won't bring my boy back...but I thank you none the less, honorable samurai." The middle aged woman said while holding out a pouch of gold coin to Mei.

"I'm sorry for your loss. At least your son's died fighting to protect the town." Mei spoke out while handing the bag of heads to the woman, taking the gold coin in return. "May Tsukiyomi guide their souls." She said before pulling her hood up and dusting off her cloak, going to the market and getting her groceries like she intended to; going back to the monastery and going back to Dequan's room, getting ready to cook for him, Mina and her little sister. "Sorry about the wait brother, I ran into a couple bandits that killed two guys who tried to stop them from raiding."

-----------

Yurichi sat on his knees under a cherry blossom tree, holding one hand on a moon shaped marker in the ground that he buried the remains of his child that they were given. He placed his hand, looking at the grave marker with his somber expression. His hair drooped over his face and his mustache and chin shined white from his messy goatee. Each day after training the soldiers he sat outside with the grave, perhaps to spend time he wish he had with them. He stood up, walking to the temple and seeing Kiyoshi pour tea, smiling at her. When he was with her it seemed that was the only time he ever would smile since his child died. "I still need to learn how to do the pots properly; I've broken three by accident already."
Yumi was sitting on the ground with their son, playing with him as the boy laughed and his eyes shined. She enjoyed times like this. Really enjoyed them. Quiet and peacefull and just how a family should be. Virgil was out again, she had not asked where he has gone to. She knew it was probably along the lines of his other missions. She knew he had to. When she heard his voice she looked up, her smile brighter now. "Hello love." She says as she stands up, wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. But then she noticed the blood and other gorey things on his clothing. "Oh." She quickly pulled her arms away, checking them and luckily having nothing on her. God she noticed the smell now too. It made her a bit nausious. "Go wash up. I'll make you something to eat."

--------

Dequan was reading through a scroll when Mei walked in. He smiles softly as he puts the scroll down and shrugs. The older he became, the more he looked like his father. His smile. His aura. His clothing. It was like a younger Souji once again. People commented on it alot. "I know. Fillian was stalking you again." He says with a chuckle, Fillian having followed Mei the second she had left to make sure of her safety. He hadn't assisted her in the fight, knowing she wanted to do it on her own and when she had finished he had left for the monastery again and reported to Dequan. "Though I guess you knew that as well?" Dequan wonders a bit.

--------

Kiyoshi did not look up from pouring tea, knowing exactly who it was. "I hope it weren't mine pots." She says with a chuckle as she holds up a cup of tea for him to take. But even if it had been her pots she would not have been angrey at him. She brushes a bit of hair behind her ear before her hand automatically goes down, running a horizontal line over her stomach. Where her scar was. She didn't even notice she did that. But she did a few times a day. Even if she was still the bright woman as before, her body could not forget yet what had happend. "How were the trainees today?" Something she always asked to see how his day has been.
"I forgot about this; I'll go clean it love." Virgil commented before taking off his armor, tossing it outside as it snowed, only wearing his underwear and a white shirt. "Someone clean this!" He barked out, seeing the pagans shuffle around to clean the armor of a god while the snow fell steadily from the sky. He walked back in and shut the door, smiling as he saw a gold shine on the window which was Odin's barrier around the building that was to keep Rosalie's magic out of it. Virgil walked to Rudolf, holding his son and looking at him with a raised brow, seeing the resemblance to Luna beginning to show more and more. "You think he looks like me at all?" He asked with his brow now furrowed as Yumi set up the kitchen.

------------

"I noticed; he can transform into as many things as he likes and I'll still notice." Mei commented while heading to the kitchen, washing vegetables and sighing out deeply. "Honestly Dequan, I ended up kissing him when I was being really emotional and ever since then he's been dodging me, not to mention too he's been hanging out with Annelise and Jydrik to even be really around anymore." She spoke out while cutting leeks. "Not that I care. If he wants to be a baby that's fine with me but I'm a strong woman dammit, I'm not waiting for him to talk to me."

----------

"No, Hideaki's. I gave him a very polite apology and gave him four more pots in return, one extra for the trouble." Yurichi spoke out as he sat next to Kiyoshi, putting his hand on her shoulder. "They were good. We did sword training today like usual for the advanced and for the beginners we were studying the human anatomy with Tiras showing them what arteries to cut so the enemy would properly bleed out even if they weren't instantly killed and showed them the ligaments to cut so they wouldn't get up. Then he went out shooting with them which he says will be useful when fighting against Virgil but still, blah nonetheless. Guns make warfare so much...I don't know. It makes it not personal in my opinion; it's how you make cowards." He grumbled out before placing his finger on one of the teapots. "So hows the...tea stuff been? Did you visit our little moon-moon today?" He asked quietly, referring to their child.
Yumi held back a sigh as he barked like that to the pagans. She never liked it when he was being like that. So aggressive for no reason. But she had gotten used to it. She just did not like it. She let Rudolf crawl around as she began to set up for dinner and to cook. She began to cut some vegetables when he walked back in, clean and fresh. Walking up to him she looks at the adorable little boy but she simply smiles and nods. "I think he does. Though honey, when babies are younger they always look more like their mother."

------

"I know. He told me. Ofcourse." Dequan says as he stands up and rolls his sleeves back. He walked over to her as he began to help her cut vegetables. "You know how he is. He doesn't like to talk about such things. Not even to me." He says with a slight smile and a shrug. "But don't forget that it must be very confusing for him to. You never really showed interest like that and he has held you as a baby. He has seen you grow up. From a little girl to now a grown up." He puts the cut up vegetables in a bowl. "He still calls you little flower. I guess he still sees you as the girl who just started high school in Cantenseel and has the world to discover. Give him some time. Or go talk to him. We both know he won't come to you because he is too stubborn to talk."

--------

Kiyoshi could not help but giggle, already seeing Hideaki's reaction. She listened to him talk about the training, putting the cup of tea to her lips, but she paused when he began to about their child. It was a subject that he always started to talk about atleast once or twice a day. It made it hard to move on. She tried. But it seemed like Yurichi was stuck in his grieving proces. Ofcourse she felt sadness over it as well. But they had to move on. And she was handeling it way better then him. It made it more difficult since she honestly did not want to talk about it each day. She did not visit the grave each day like he does. "I have been spending time with Annelise today. She is adjusting well to life her now and she isn't as scared as a kitten anymore. I actually began teaching her some things about tea ceremonies to keep her buzy." She tried to change the subject.
"That is true; if the one from the future is what I am to expect, at least he'll look a little bit like me." Virgil chuckled out before setting his child down, letting the quiet yet energetic boy crawl back a bit to his toys. "So...today we started setting up implementation of the articles of Asgard into the country and had a bit of an exercise. And...well, I killed someone who had caused us both more pain than we truly can think; a true monster. Hotaka Nagachika." Virgil spoke out quietly, seeming to be reliving that part of his childhood again. "But why do I feel empty?" He asked out quietly, seeming very bothered.

--------------

"Probably because I was a little girl not too long ago. It's hard telling someone you like them seriously while being twelve." Mei laughed out while beginning to pluck the feathers out of a freshly killed chicken she had gotten. "Please? Talk to him? He's probably listening right now, there's no point. He knows how I feel, he knows I'm ready to talk about it whenever and he knows that I'm not going anywhere so...you know."

"Just bug him already dammit." Mina said while rocking Lanying back and forth in a rocking chair, relaxing her daughter. "That's how I got Souji. Well, actually a cut wrist and a mental breakdown along with bugging your father is how I got him, but I doubt you need to worry Mei; if you have half the stubbornness your dad had you'll be fine."

"Is that what those cuts on your wrist are?" Mei asked with a raised eyebrow, having not known that.

"Don't change topics Mei." Mina said with a little smirk.

"Ugh." Mei groaned out, rolling her eyes. "Why should I have to talk to the guy I like about...well, him not liking me? If he did, wouldn't he already know?" She asked, looking at Dequan since he was a guy and had a girlfriend before. "How'd you know you liked your ex when you started dating her?"

-------------

"It's amazing how much you've gotten her to start opening up; at first it seemed she was terrified of everyone here." Yurichi spoke out quietly, getting his own tea cup and pouring it up half way as he tried to move past the subject, feeling as terrible as he did everytime after because he knew it was selfish to keep bothering Kiyoshi with that. "I've tried talking to 'Jydrik' but it seems like he really doesn't want much else between us besides business which is..understandable. I know for me jail wasn't too bad but for him?...well. Let's just say Navidan's would make Joseph blush. I wouldn't recommend pissing one off if you ever meet one of the like, three that are on earth."
Yumi walked back to the kitchen to work on dinner. Though she paused when she heard what he had done today. Surprised? Very much so. She had never expected that he would go hunt that man down. She walks back to him, rubbing the back of her hand against his cheek. "Honey..... Even after everything he has done... Killing someone just.... Can't give someone a statisfied feeling. Some people have that feeling but those don't have a good heart. You do. So that's why you don't feel happy or so I believe...."

-------

Dequan was smiling softly as he listened to his sister's love troubles. Really they should just go talk. But both were just so stubborn. When she asked that question his eyes widened a bit and he almost cut into his hand. He yelped a bit but sighed in relief as he did not see blood or such. He puts the knife down and shrugs. He hadn't thought about Remi in so long. "I don't know. You just.... feel it. Just like you are feeling this for Fillian now." He says as he poked her chest. "And no he is not listning. He is outside with Annelise. He told me they were going to drink some tea near the sakura trees. So if you want to talk, and you should, you can go now. I will finish dinner." He says gently as he pats her head and smiles softly.

------

Kiyoshi was gratefull he did not mention it again. He knew. "Three we know off." She says as she puts her cup down. "Well, perhaps it is for the better if you only have a buisiness relationship. Less chance for people to find out the truth." The truth that Jydrik was Jyran. Only really a few know. Nori and Hideaki being the other two who knew. They would be the only ones to understand that Tsukioymi had plans with Jyran. And Jyran was trying. Annelise did not tell much but she did tell that Jyran was mostly in his room all day reading and studying. About their culture as well. It made her realize that there was something more to this man that meets the eye. Especially when such a sweetheart like annelise could love him. "Do you think perhaps he doesnt want to see you alot because of Navidan? The memories?"
"I'm happy..he's paid at least a little for some of what he's done." Virgil admitted quietly, holding his hands in Yumi's. "But..I dunno. It doesn't take back what happened I know...but still, maybe I was expecting too much from it. He just..let it happen, as if he knew what was coming." He mumbled, rubbing Yumi's hand as he recounted himself killing Hotaka. "And I don't know where I'm going with this; my mind is full of so many thoughts and I find comfort in looking at your sexy face." Virgil said with a little smirk as he looked at Yumi, leaning in for a small kiss.

--------

"It's not just now it's been my whole life." Mei grumbled out, crossing her arms before sighing deeply. "You know what, fine. But just to prove how meaningless it is because he'll talk to me if he's ready." Mei commented out as she went to the mirror, fixing her bangs a bit. "I'll be back." She grumbled as she went out of the large room they lived in and went out to the sakura trees, leaning against one of them as she quietly watched the two of them drink tea for a moment, wondering what about Annelise exactly compelled him to want to be around her so much. She then walked forward, whistling and crossing her arms as she looked at Fillian. "Hey Fillian, I'm finally ready for that chat." She spoke out with a dead serious tone, speaking to him for the first time in over a month before looking at Annelise and smiling. "Could you give us a moment?" Mei asked politely with her smile.

--------

"Probably, I can understand that in a way like how I am with my mother." Yurichi admitted, barely seeing his mom once a week even though they lived in the same monastery. "I don't know much about what they did to him, but if it was enough to turn him into the quiet hermit he is now compared to the silver haired, bombastically loud, pompous dickwad that flew in a couple thousand men on a airship with gold plated over the steel on it, then it was something I think only he could imagine." He commented while looking at his tea before sipping it and breathing it, finding his mouth a bit hot after drinking it. "He seems quiet now, which is why it's so weird for me with the guy; I mean Kiyoshi, this guy was really something straight out of a comic book."
Yumi knew she could never completely understand his feelings about things like these. He did not even seem to understand them himself. It was just complicated. Softly she rubs his cheek as she smiles softly and gives him a kiss. Even now je never failed to flatter her or compliment her. It made her feel so loved. He always made her feel loved. And protected. "I am glad that I am able to give you that." She says honestly before kissing him again.

------

Fillian and Annelise were sitting on a large blanket on the ground as they drank their tea, not even talking that much but enjoying eachothers company. When they heard the whistle Annelise was really startled, almost dropping her tea filled cup but luckily Fillian caught it just in time, making him chuckle at how stunned her face looked. "Clumpsy." He says with a chuckle before he saw it was Mei, surprising him now as well as his grin falls a bit.

"Oh, yeah ofcourse." Annelise says quickly, her cheeks slightly red in embarresment as she stands up and brushes her kimomo straight again. "I uhh see you soon then again." She says to Fillian before taking her leave.

"Yeah, see you soon." Fillian says as he looks at Mei, still surprised she actually came to him. He had not been expecting that anytime soon..... He knew it had to be Dequan. For certain. Only he could convince her. "So...." he had no clue where to start so he decided to let her start.

-------

Kiyoshi did remember the Jyran she had seen on tv. The silver haired conquerer with no mercy, a grin on his face and blood on his hands. The man he was now was completely the opposite. Alot must have happend. "Well, he is living with the Zhang family in the monastery of their god after everything he has done. Tsukiyomi accepting him and giving his grace. I kinda think he is just very much out of his confort zone. Too much to do anything else except do what he is doing now. And besides that the Zhangs can not find out it is him. He is in a delicate position. No one would understand his change. We dont either. It is strange."
"You give me so much more." Virgil spoke out quietly while close to her, his breath still smelling like mint as it usually did, always having made sure above all else to have some kind of breath freshener with him, even if it was a him biting into a mint leaf. "Comfort, forgiveness, patience-" Virgil booped her nose, having a grin form on his face. "-and peace of mind. Also fun, and you're the best cook alive, along with you being my childhood best friend. Who else can say they're that lucky?" He asked her as he walked over to the pantry, getting a teapot out and turning on the water to begin filling up.

--------

"So....." Mei crossed her arms, realizing that now that she was talking to him she really didn't know what to say. "Huh, alright well....uh. So, what's the deal with you not talking to me for over a month?" She asked as she sat next to him, squinting her red eyes. "Can you explain what you're feeling exactly? Or do I need to wait a few more months?"

----------

"I couldn't imagine being in a position like that, I agree when you say you don't think anyone could." Yurichi said while holding his teacup up to his lips, pressing it and sipping it after finishing it after finishing his sentence. "I'm glad to be getting numbers though for the cause, new recruits keep joining faster than me and Tiras can train them. Soon enough I'll be having my best recruit helping us train them, her name is Mei." He said, not being sure if they'd ever met.
Yumi blushes softly at his compliments. She could not look away from his eyes. When he holds her like that, talks to her like that, she always felt her heart tud harder. She still thought she was not deserving of such high praises. She kisses his cheek before she continoud to cook. "You flatter me so much." She says as she puts the fire on. It was surprising her cooking had improved so much. She was a lazy cook in the past. Well, her mom always cooked. She shook that thought away as she cuts the vegetables.

-------

Fillian knew this talk had to happen. He just did not want it now. Or soon. Or ever. He sighs deeply as he runs his hand through his fully grown back hair. He knew it wasn't right to let her wait. It was wrong that he had been ignoring her for this month. "No, I....." He sighs again as he looks to the side. "Mei...." He looks back at her. God she looked much like her mother at the moment. It was a bit scary. But at the same time.... She looked older. Sounded wiser. Like a woman. Not the girl that called him birdy and pulled his hair as he held her in his arms. "I held you as a baby... I have watched you grow up. God, i was you and your brothers babysitter. I never.... Saw you as more than that. It's confusing alright. Because I still see that little girl. Souji's little girl... I dont think I can..."

-------

Kiyoshi had noticed that, their numbers growing. It was a good thing. But at the same time it made the coming war more real. Though they had a pretty good fighting chance. More than good. She truly believed in her god and even more in her husband. She nods, knowing her. She had heard him talk about her before. A quick and dedicated learner. "It is probably a good thing to do that. You can't train such numbers while also planning strategies." It was already taking such a toll on him.
"In my book, not enough." Virgil said while putting the tea pot on the stove, beginning to let the water boil as he went into the pantry and got out the mint leaves, placing it into the pot and shutting the lid before then going to the counter and leaning against it, looking Yumi up and down as his son played with building blocks. "I just want you to never forget how much I love you, Yumi. Even when times are...as they are now, a bit rougher than usual, I want you to never forget that I love you with all of my heart and that you are my strength as well as my greatest ally."

------------

"But I'm not that little girl anymore Fillian." Mei commented with her arms crossed, looking over at Fillian before sighing. "I can understand that and I know it's selfish to want what I want...but I can't help what I feel." She spoke out quietly, gazing over at him. "I knew when you were hurt by Raiden Lancaster that what I felt was more than..what you assumed it was...because I knew it was you protecting us at all costs, and all I could think about was kissing you and trying my best to make you feel better." Mei admitted as tears formed in her eyes. "And when you were hurt, and couldn't talk anymore.." She whispered out, feeling her voice choke up as she forced the tears from coming out. "It hurt so bad, because I felt as if it was my fault it happened. That..that I got someone I loved hurt, that I was responsible for what happened to you. And I know, I know that this isn't making it easier for you and I'm sorry, but dammit I want you to know how I feel Fillian because it's now or never; if..if something tragic happens, I need you to know."

------------

"That is true, perhaps I may start using Jydrik for the squadrons that aren't ran by Mei." Yurichi said while rubbing his hands together, thinking about how they were going to prepare for war. "Truly we need all the help we can get; faith means nothing if the farm boys wearing plate armor don't know how to use a katana or rifle." He commented before chuckling, shaking his head. "It's amazing to think that we're to be..fighting for the world really."
Yumi puts the cut up vegetables in a bowl before wiping off her hands on a towel. She looks back at him, a soft loving look in her eyes as she did. "How can I ever forget?...." she aska softly as her smile grows. No. She would never forget how much this man adores her. How much he would do and sacrifice for her. She leans in and kisses him. "I love you."

------

"No, Mei. It was never your fault." Fillian said as he gently moved her head to lean on his shoulder. Seeing her like this pulled at his heart strings. He hated seeing her tears. Her sadness. Her pain. He had never seen it ran this deeply for him. Gently he runs his fingers through her still short hair. "Never think that. It was my job to protect you all. What happend were just the risks of it..... And I know now alright. I just.... Don't know what to do with it." He admits, but he did not let go of her.

------

Kiyoshi doubted if Jydrik would accept his request of training the rookies. But at the same time he just might. She didn't know. Perhaps if they really needed him he would. She thinks about the upcoming war. And what he called amazing she found frightening. "Yeah it's..... Something very big indeed."
Virgil leaned in and returned the kiss Yumi gave up, putting his hand on her shoulder before he slid it down and placed it on her side. He pushed her against the table and pulled back a bit, lightly biting her lip on the way back. Virgil moved back a bit, looking at his wife with a soft expression, having his lightly bearded face seem to lighten up with each moment he spent with her. "You know..I sometimes just want us to go and run away from all this...to say to hell with it and go into the woods again." He chuckled out. "I don't know why I fight anymore..I just know that I have to, or so I tell myself anymore." Virgil whispered out quietly to her, not wanting passing ears to hear him.

-----------

"I don't either, I keep expecting that it'll be easy but it's not, I don't understand anything!" Mei said loudly, seeming more mad at herself than anything else. "I love you, but I hate seeing you so torn about it inside. I want to avenge my dad; I want to die in battle after killing as many of the people responsible, but at the same time.." Mei seemed to let her shoulders slump, sighing out quietly and looking distraught. "I want to live for you, Dequan, my mom and Lanying..because I know that..he'd want me to live and be happy. But I don't know what's making me happy anymore. Usually...it'd be you. But you've been driving me nuts these last couple weeks." Mei laughed out while rubbing her head, seeming to be going through a lot of emotions.

---------

"It's amazing because I think this may be my last war." Yurichi spoke out quietly, looking down. "At least physically. I still haven't finished some of the ones of my past.." He mumbled, hanging his head down a bit before looking at Kiyoshi and smiling. "God...how have you not gone insane hearing my whining yet?" He asked with his smile, reaching over and squeezing her nose.
Yumi felt herself get a bit hotter as he pushed her back against the table. When he says that she releases a breath she didnt realize she had been holding. She cupped his cheeks, making him look at her, her eyes a bit hopefull. "Then why don't we..... Just me, you and Rudolf. We could do it. Just us. Our family. No wars. No gods. No killing. Just.... life. We both want it..."

-------

Fillian tensed a bit as she said those three words so directly. So without thinking. There was no doubt in her mind that she felt that for him. He cups her cheeks and leans his forhead softly against hers as he lets out a large sigh. "Well, you have been driving me insane as well. Reckless woman. You have any idea how many times i had to hold back when you decided to spontanously fight people?" He grumbled out but there was no anger or such in his voice. He was quiet for awhile. "You should live....Your plan is just not for you. Like you said, your father would have wanted you to be happy. And you will be."

-------

Kiyoshi blinked a few times before rubbing her nose a bit in surprise. She smiles softly, looking at him with a look full of love as she shakes her head. "I love your voice. And your whining. Every part and bit of you." She scoots closer ti him before wrapping her arms around his neck. "So do never worry about that, alright?"
"I do want it Yumi...but that requires cutting off my left hand to get rid of the runes keeping my grandfather bound to me and as impulsive as I am, that is something I am not ready to do on a whim." Virgil commented while looking at his hand, wondering if there was a way around it. "Unless we can like...trap his soul in a jar or something. Or..use it up somehow." He sighed out. "Truth be told, it felt nice at first but god he's so much of an asshole that I almost would rather deal with my parents than him anymore.

-------------

"Okay, if that's about earlier today I was hired, so it wasn't spontaneous first of all." Mei said with her arms crossed. "And..second of all, how do you know that?" She asked Fillian as she raised her eyebrow up a bit. "How do you know I'll be happy?" She asked while looking down a bit before scooting a little bit closer, looking at him with her bright red eyes. "Because..after this vengeance is over? I don't got much else after if..you know." She said while looking to the side then at him. "If me and you don't really become anything."

----------

"Alright." Yurichi said with a small smile on his lips, having his eyes closed as he leaned into her, setting his teacup down and relaxing in her arms. "I never could get tired of this." He grumbled out, seeming to end up resting in her embrace after a few moments.
Yumi immediatly took a hold of his hand. The thought of him cutting it did not sit well with her at all. She did not want him hurting himself. "We shall see. But we are not going to hurry a thing. We need to think this through first before we do something we can't turn back." She reasons with him, thinking back at everything they had went through. She did not want him cutting his hand on a whim.

------

Fillian then noticed how close she actually was as she even scooted closer. Oh boy. He felt his heart rate pick up and he wasn't quite sure if it was nerves or anything else. "I uhh...." he cleared his troath and leaned a bit back. "I just know. You have your whole life open to you still. There are many things to make you happy." He was looking to the side because he knew that was not an answer to her question. He couldn't give her one. He couldn't break her nor give her hope.

------

Kiyoshi gently began to run her hand through his hair as he relaxed in her embrace. She felt him get comfortable and she kisses his head. "You need some rest love?" She asks quietly.
"I agree one hundred percent, I won't fuck around when it comes to cutting off my hand." Virgil said while looking at Yumi holding onto it, feeling anxiety swell even imagining cutting it off before jolting up quickly, hearing the tea pot start to whistle. "Fuck." He sighed out, taking the pot off the burner and onto a cool one, then getting him and Yumi teacups. "I swear, the tea pot is scarier than anyone i've ever fought in this entire colonization of Germany."

------------

"Yeah, like you dummy." Mei said before putting her hand on top of his. "I know you're being awkward because you're thinking about what my dad would think, or because you're seeing a baby when you look at me or because maybe you're just not into that; I dunno Fillian, but what I do know is I am persistent like my mother and I can wait, okay?" She said with a small smile. "So..I mean, I dunno. Maybe it's weird, in fact it probably is, but in a world where a bird that has been alive as long as my mother and father, can turn into a human and other creatures and has a supercomputer in his brain, I don't think that it's all that weird in comparison."

----------

"I think just a bit of relaxation." Yurichi grumbled out, seeming to stretch out in the sun while still on Kiyoshi. "It's a peaceful day, with beautiful weather, my beautiful wife and the sounds of nature all around us; it's the perfect time to relax." He spoke with a smile. "And maybe sleep." He admitted quietly. "I am pretty exhausted from training."
Yumi yelped a bit and jumped as well as the whistle rang through the air. She puts her hand infront of her mouth to stop herself from laughing. "Good that I am here then to protect you fron the scary teapot." She kisses his nose before picking up the knife again. "Go sit down. Play with your son. I'll finish dinner." She says sweetly before bumping her hip against his to make him move.

------

Fillian tensed again as she puts her hand over his. Persistent she was indeed. Though he already knew that. He chuckles a bit as she calls him a bird once again. "My origin is not that of a bird. It was just an easy form to be in back then. When i didnt need to protect as much as now...." He looks her in the eyes for awhile before he suddenly groans and wraps his arms around her, letting himself drop backward onto his back with her partly on his chest, in his arms. "You're annoying."

-------

Kiyoshi gave him a knowing smile. As if she had not seen that. "Then go sleep." She kisses his forhead as she lets him go so he can go lay down. "You need it. You deserve it."