dramatização aleatória The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

dramatização aleatória 5723 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 5723

over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I'm glad." Tiras spoke out quietly, rubbing his hand on Felicia' thigh. "I'm a bit jealous honestly; we never got to have one of these." He said to her, still wanting to get one some day when they were in a stable place, though from the looks of it they were in a stable place for one of the first times in their lives together. He looked over at Felicia, smiling as he looked her up and down. Even as she aged, he still found her to be as beautiful as when he first met her, even if he himself was aging a little slower.

"I know Kiyoshi.." Yurichi said quietly, having his head against hers for a moment before his sister got his attention. He turned around, looking at his sister who in his mind seemed so much more grown then the last time he had seen her even though he was still the younger one; it had been two years. His eyes were much more tired than when they had last met, yet his eyes were much more lively and filled with purpose and hope for his future. "I'm am glad to be here sister...but don't cry." He whispered to her, giving her his signature grin and patting her on the shoulder as not to smear her makeup. It was odd to him, seeing Yumi in the traditional makeup of a religion she didn't know, but he knew that was in her just as much as it was in him. He then looked at Virgil, seeing a dark tuxedo with a red tie to match his red eye. His hair had one braid going from the top, and two on the sides of his head, meeting at the end in a ponytail with a clean shaven face. It looked like an elbino viking and a Japanese priestess were wedding, but in his mind it was just perfect.

"This is the first time I've seen you two together.." Serika said with a sniff, rubbing her eyes as she saw her two children together, feeling her heart throb at the sight. "This was something I only could see in my best dreams." Their mother sobbed out, hugging both of them while they were together, not knowing for how long she'd be able to with how fate was to them all. "I'm so..happy you two. To see you..and that you're getting married to such a handsome man." She said before looking over at Virgil, making him rub the back of his neck.

"Hey man what can I say?" Virgil said with a grin; chuckling a bit before looking at his son who was wiggling in between the three Mizushima's.

"Mommy, owie." Rudolf said as he looked up at her with his big blue eyes, being crushed by grandma's bear hug. "Grandmaaaa."

"Sorry Rudolf." Serika said with a bit of a giggle, moving away from crushing the poor boy, kissing the heads of both her children after. "So...are we gonna get this shindig started?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips and smiling.

---------------

Praxilla left the room, holding her head down as she went back to her room, sitting down and hissing out a bit with her tongue, shaking her head. "Why would he pick a human?" Praxilla asked herself, looking to the side with a depressed look on her face, rubbing her hand through her hair. "A human...the enemy.." She sighed out, looking out her door to Annelise's room, squinting her eyes and tearing up a bit, having them roll down her face and onto her scaly body. "Rather than me...I don't understand it.." She said to herself, wondering if her scales were so unlovable to a vampire that he had to find a human to please his eyes.
over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
Felicia softly smiles up at the Tiras as she rubs his arm, realizing it was actually true. "One day, love." She said as a promise as she smiles more at him. One day they will. Perhaps even soon. Then they will be married for the first time in their long lives to eachother, finally.

Yumi gladly hugged Yurichi back with one arm but yelped a bit as she was bear hugged by her mother as well. She could understand her sons pleas, making her laugh. She nods. "Lets get started." She agreee as she looked around and the people she loved. The people she now called her family. To believe they had found eachother like this in two years and now were standing here. It was unbelieveable. Never wouldbshe have imagined this. But here they were. And she was about to be wed. She smiles brighter before everyone began to take a seat.

"Perhaps this is our que to silently buzz off." Terryal whisperee to Adelger, actually really wanting to leave and now wanting to witness a sobby wedding.

-------

Annelise strippes to her undergarments as she looks at herself in the mirror. Ice pale skin. And she had losr sone weight. Not on purpose. Just lack of nutrition. She wipes off her makeup, revealing the bags ubder her tired eyes and slightlt fallen in face before putting on a sleeping gown and laying in the bed on top of the blankets. She just stared at rhe ceiling like she normally did. Hearing time go by as she just laid there.
"That it is." Adelger said while getting his saber and scabbard out of the chest before awkwardly slinking off with Terryal, teleporting them back to the spring where right after teleporting, he burst through Elvyne's door. He grabbed the wall, looking like a mad man with his long silver hair and curly disheveled beard. Along with that, he hadn't been able to shave his body either, so while wearing just his rags, having left his armor in the chest, and wielding his saber, he looked like a bandit. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Adelger yelled, not knowing how exactly to proclaim he was back by using words.

-------------

Virgil smiled as he was walked up to the altar by his mother, seeing his dad and his twin sister in the back obnoxiously yet silently cheering him on. He made eye contact with Dequan, grinning before looking at Yurichi who gave him a tired thumbs up, then leaning his head back tiredly on the chair and wrapping his arm around Kiyoshi. He stepped onto the altar, feeling his heartbeat hard as he looked at Yumi, finding her to be beautiful and stunning, just as she always was in his eyes. He smiled, looking into her eyes, feeling his very soul warm up in happiness before looking to Hideaki for him to speak.

------------

Jyran walked silently back through his castle, looking disheveled with his nails black from a lack on feeding, eyes with bags of darkness under them. His hair was becoming red, losing it's silver tinge though his ends were silver from the last time he dyed that he enjoyed keeping and he had a large scruffy beard like Jyran did, also unmistakably red. His eyes were still orange, yet a bit dulled from the lack of blood consumption. He walked fine, though a bit staggered as he seemed able to possibly faint at any moment. He went to his room which also happened to be Annelise's room now, going to his emergency closet supply and ripping it open, tearing a blood pack open and consuming it within seconds before looking at Annelise, smiling at her, coincidentally looking like the spitting image of his father. "I'm back, Annelise." Jyran said with a pant, looking nearly unrecognizable in his natural form. He walked to her, his naturally red hair falling down his shoulders as he looked at her. Then, he gasped, realizing that she had not been feeding. He grabbed her hand gently, smiling at her before shaking his head, unable to stop staring after a year. "You look rough...yet also so beautiful Annelise. I hope...I.." He looked to the side, then looking at her. "...Tell me...how you have faired?"
last edited over a year ago
Elvyne kissed her sleeping daughter's forhead before putting her into the crin that Sintri had made out of soft leaves. Angelika. Her birth had been an easy one, thank Venus for that. And whike she had managed she kept on praying her man soon returned. She had not expected her prayers to be answered this.... violently. When she heard the scream she ran out of the bedroom to see what was going on when Angelika began crying again. When she saw the man she did not regonize she jumped into action. She holds out her hand as vines shot out of the ground to wrap around the intruder's body. Yes she had learbed some things. But then she saw Terryal, snickering from the doorway. And only then she realized who this scruffy man was. "A-adelger...." tears began tk gleam in her eyes as she walks forward and and touches his face. With a laugh she kisses him deeply. "Oh my love."

---------

Hideaki cleared his throat as he once again was blessed to be joining two lovers. "One year ago you both came here to our monastery to find peace and shelter. And in that one year I am fortunate enough to get to know the both of you. Your past, your hardship but also your passion and your love for eachother. And what a story that is. Childhood friends, seperated by disaster and reunited by faith. I have no doubts that this was where you would be ending all along. And by even greater mercy the gods have granted us one more thing. Family. All here together as one to celebrate this union. I could many more things but I am certain you alk woukd rather hear the vows l of people in love. It'll probably be more moving." He says with a chuckle before looking at Virgil, his cue to say what he wanted to say

----------

Annelise jolted upright as a stranger entered her room, her hand was under the pillow, resting on the dagger she had hidden underneath. But to her suprise the stranger did not attack her. Instead he knew exactly where to go to get blood? When he spoke her blood ran colder then it already was. Jyran. It was Jyran. As different and dishelved as he looked. When he took her hand she quikly pulled away. "Don't... Touch me." Honestly she was afraid. Afraid what his return would mean for her. How had she faired? She didnt even know where to start. So she did not say a thing, not being able to find the words to describe her hardships.
When Adelger had vines wrap around against him, he winced, wondering how mad his wife was to be trying to kill him, not realizing that she in fact couldn't recognize him and probably thought he was a bandit. "Elvyne... my god.." Adelger whispered out, putting his hand on her face, not knowing how truly long it has been, but knowing well that his child was born now and he missed the birth. He kissed her back deeply, putting his hand on his her back, turning his head as he heard his child, walking to her and picking up his child, looking up at her, holding her up with two hands as tears ran down his face, staring into her purple eyes. "Hey... beautiful girl. It's me...it's daddy.." He whispered out, feeling his heart thud hard while looking at her. "Da da.." He spoke out while rubbing her cheek.

----------

"Yumi, you're the love of my life, I always knew that-" Virgil said before smiling. "-and to be here today with you, it's a dream come true. I'm not going to say anything sob stories of how we got here, or what happened along the way; those things don't matter. What matters here is me and you, and I think I can be honest when I say it's always been that way with me." He commented out with a chuckle, grinning after. "Yumi Roze Mizushima, I know I'm a goof ball. I know I'm crazy. I know I'm a lot of things babe, and I know it's not easy raising a child that isn't yours, but while I'm here looking into your eyes-" He said while gazing into her eyes. "-I know that what defines me most is my better half, and there's no better half for me or better mother than you. Will you be my wife, Yumi?" Virgil asked with a smile, just as Rudolf ran up and hugged Virgil's leg, jumping around before going to Yumi, looking up at her with his big blue eyes.

----------

"Do not touch you?" Jyran asked as he stepped back, almost hurt by the attitude Annelise held before shaking his head, turning around and rubbing his face, gripping his hair. "Why do you still hate me?!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, looking at her. "Have I not shown you enough sorrow?!" He asked as he had his eyes turn glassy. "You look at me like a beaten dog, as if I enjoy the things that I must do!" He yelled out, turning around and seeming to try and contain himself. "But have you thought, just maybe for a second, just maybe, that I care too?" He asked quietly, seeming to calm. "That maybe...I didn't want those people to die?" He asked before stepping forward. "That maybe I'm... terrified, because I am working with a being far more powerful than I ever imagined? That I'm trapped?.."
Elvyne followed him, her heart beating hard as he watched their little girl finally in his arms. She reaches up and wipes his tears away gently. " Her name is Angelika." She says softly as the baby stopped crying right after she was picked up. She looked at him with big curious eyes. And then, as if she knew, she began to laugh and kick with her legs. That made Elvyne's heart warm up so much that her own tears ran down as well. Finally together as a family.

------

Tears were blurring her vision and she tried to keep them in but it was no use. Escpially not when their son wrapped his arms around his father's leg. Yumi lifted him up and held him tightly as she stares at Virgil. "Virgil I....." she says a bit breathless. "Ofcourse I do. I do. I'll forever be loyal to you. Stay with you. Never seperated again like before. Now that we found eachother, or more like you found me, i wont let you go. Ever. I just..... I love you." She knew she did not have a beaurifull speech but she could barely speak these words out because of the emotions she was feeling.

------

Annelise flinched as he yelled at her out of sudden. She was quiet for a second before she began to talk. "Not shown enough sorrow?.... You have not been here for a year. You never had the chance to show me sorrow. Nor did I ever seen you care. You killed my family. Attacked my home. Changed me. And forced me into this position. I am standing in my right when i say i do not want you touching me. Terrified or not. Regret it yes or no. After everything thatvi have gone through the past year i do not want you touching me." The way she spoke had changed. She was stronger. She had been forced to be stronger because of being forced into the role of Queen. She knew how to speak the parts. She knew now how to stand tall even if she felt so small. Like nkw
"Angelika...as beautiful in name as she is in appearance." Adelger whispered out, smiling at her as she kicked and laughed. He walked back to his room, putting his sword down and setting her on the bed, letting her wiggle around as he got clothes for himself to wear after he took a bath and shaved. "You wouldn't believe the lack of personal hygiene alien prisons have." He grumbled out, then reaching and grabbing Angelika's foot as she almost crawled off the bed.

---------

"I love you too.." Virgil said before pulling a ring out; the ring being the one that he had made just for her, with is being a gold rose color with a diamond in the center. He placed it on her finger, smiling before looking at Hideaki; his eyes telling Hideaki to hurry up and pronounce them husband and wife already. He looked at Yumi, filled with emotions yet also hungry. He licked his lips, giving her THAT look as he tried not to be blatantly obvious about the mood he was in, only being taken out of his wolf like gaze by Rudolf poking his leg .

-----------

"I've been rotting in a prison for a year, sorry, I couldn't make it back." Jyran said while sounding clearly heated, having an Irish drawl in his tongue. "But believe me when I say that I've thought. A lot. And...I'm sorry." He spoke out to her, looking down. "That is all I can say. I know it won't bring those people up from the dead dear...I'm sorry. But I hope it can convince you... things are different now." He spoke out not softly in an elegant manner, but as a man trying to get his point across. "Being tortured for a year...changes a man. When he's in a land where he has no power, no anything and he feels weak...it is truly humbling. So.." Jyran went to his mirror, taking a pair of scissors and snipping his hair that was silver off. "I don't think I want to be king anymore, Annelise. But I'm afraid that...if I stop, Adalia may gain ground. We're lucky we even have Cantenseel." He said, not realizing how wrong he was in both his fears.
Elvyne followed her man and lays down on her back next to her child on the bed, watching her try to crawl around as she waited patiently for him to clean himself up. Everything just felt so right. He was here with her. The world was at peace. Their child happy and healthy. When he came back out of the bathroom she sat upright. She reaches up and rubs his chest. "Where have you been?..." She asks softly, not liking what he was saying already.

--------

No one else noticed but Felicia did. Virgil was giving Yumi the same look Tiras had been giving her since the beginning. It made her chuckle and lean her head on her man's shoulder as Yumi also slid a ring around Virgil's finger. "Then by the power invested in me by our lord, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may finally kiss your bride." Those words made Yumi's smile brightly as her eyes even glinstered more in joy.

---------

Annelise was a bit taken back by his words. For many different reasons. But there was probably one thing she should really set straight. "Things are very different indeed.... You might want to sit down." She says before she began to tell him what had happend in the lands. About Faendal and his conquering of most of Eurasia and Cantenseel. About the mage families being crowned to lead these pieces of lands. But she also explained how much peace their was now under their rule. How much everything was rebuiliding. "Also...." With this part she began to hesitate. "Your politicans here were making turmoil so.... Praxilla had the idea to..." She takes a deep breath before looking him in the eye which she had been avoiding ever since starting this subject. "She proclaimed me as your wife half a year ago. I have been playing Queen since then while Praxilla really ran everything. It did calm the people down..."
"So...after Tiras killed the time god, because that's what I was sent out to do, he tried to bring us back home because during the fight we were sent to another dimension. Well, we came back to our dimension, but it was not Earth. It was an alien planet, with human like people. It turns out Joseph Bordeaux had experimented on the king's son, and by our luck the commanding officer of the army who found us was his uncle. So, the king killed one of the guys who had been experimented on, and locked us up until he was sure no more would be made." Adelger explained before rubbing the back of his head. "They were pretty courteous to me in prison though, it wasn't too bad. It gave me a chance to build my muscles." Adelger said with a chuckle, though looking down, clearly distraught at the time he lost.

----------

Virgil suddenly picked Yumi up, giving her a deep kiss in front of everyone before looking up to the sky, letting out some kind of battle cry, then kissing her again after. Tiras looked at Felicia with a smirk, knowing damn well what Virgil was thinking but also having the same thought, putting his hand on her thigh before blowing Felicia a kiss. "Shouldn't be just the kids having fun." He mumbled out, smirking after.

---------

Jyran looked down, just realizing what a year of absence had done to not only the world, but his country. "I see the people I allowed to have the power they have...have forgotten who gave it to them. Even going so far to attempt to kill my 'wife' to get even more?.." Jyran said while taking his knife, putting it to his face and cutting his red beard off, seemingly back to his senses and also quietly livid. He then stripped down his undergarments, revealing his bloody and freshly scarred body as he got his clothes out, gritting his teeth. "Annelise, order an emergency meeting of the round table council. I have a surprise for everyone there, okay?" He asked while heading to the shower. "I'll be there in forty minutes."
Elvyne listened closely and she sighed in relief when he said it hadn't been too bad for him. It could have ended so much worse. An alien planet after defeating a time god. It sounded crazy. Crazy enough for it to be true. Her child babbled a bit, making Elvyne smile and puts the baby on her lap, playing a bit with her gorgeous locks of hair. "That is a story fit for a book.... Nevertheless, I am so gratefull you are home again. I feel like I can finally sleep now."

---------

Yumi deeply kissed him back, holding his jacket tightly and laughing out as he cried up to the sky before they kissed again. Everyone clapped and cheered to celebrate this laugh. Felicia was clapping as well as she chuckles. "Not at your sons wedding." She sweetly scolded though her eyes gave him an extra message. After the wedding. Not yet.

---------

When he suddenly began to strip infront of her Annelise blushed furiously, that still a habit she could not get rid off, as she looks to the side quickly. But something caught her eye, causing her to carefully glance back. His body. It was so scarred. And they looked fresh. Not like old wounds. Tortured.... When he gave that order she stood and sighed, wrapping her arms around herself. Another order. It had been that alot the past half year. Do this. Go there. Stay regal. Straighten your back. Keep smiling. Another meeting. Give them what they want to see. This. That. Here. There. She had just been being moved like a chess piece. When he was about to head to the bathroom she suddenly grabbed his hand, suprising herself probably just as much as him. She didn't know why. "I...." And slowly she realized what she wanted to say... She walks a step closer, not letting go of his hand as she leans her forhead against his collar bone, a few silent tear rolling down her cheeks. "I am so tired, Jyran...." She whispered out. Tired of this play. This facade. Of being something she was not. Tired of being played. Tired of these emtions. This sorrow. The unhappiness. She just was tired....
"Me as well...I stayed up many nights feeling guilty for what happened, even if it was out of my control." Adelger admitted as he sat down next to Elvyne, wrapping his arm around her and staring down at his daughter, smiling and sighing out. "I'm glad she's young and won't remember when her daddy wasn't around." He chuckled out before reaching down and grabbing her little foot, tickling it a bit. "The village looks like it has grown a bit, which makes me happy. I'm sure you've been busy with all their complaints and concerns. You know, the usual neighborly disputes. Someone stole this, they broke this, they're on my property and what not. It's amazing what people argue over, and something tells me a year of me being gone hasn't done much to change that.

------------

Virgil didn't cry, but as he saw Yumi doing it he felt himself nearly do it too. He held her up closer to his face again, kissing her as he wiped her tears away, whispering "I love you" into hear ear before letting her stand up so he could look at her; admiring the beauty of his wife on their wedding. He sniffed, looking over to the cooking, seeing a large feast prepared between the village and the monastery, making his stomach growl in several different ways.

"What a shame Felicia...I had so so many ideas with you in that good looking gown." Tiras said with a grin, not noticing as his grand daughter pulled on his hand.

"Dummy!" Hannah yelled, making Tiras turn his head and burst out laughing at the angry three yearold.

"Who taught her that?" Tiras asked while laughing; putting Hannah on his lap and pinching his nose before looking over at Felicia with a wide smile. "Sounds like something Louisa would say.

"It sure is." Louisa said while a small laugh with her arms crossed, looking over at Tiras and Hannah. "I can agree with that statement."

"Man..where's Remi?" Tiras asked with a sad smile, not seeing her anywhere. "Everyone is here but her."

-----------

Ra stood in the eternal night with Chernobog, holding his hand behind his back as he looked at the sleeping Remi who was being suspended in the soul energy that radiated from the realm. "So, your champion seems to be waning in loyalty. Your attempts to stay away from mortal affairs cost you him dearly when it came to Navidan." Ra spoke out mockingly to the other god. "My champion will be one of great usage, for I hold something dearer to the girl that the world."

"Her mother, yes?" Chernobog asked with a hiss, looking as Remi absorbed the powers of the realm.

"Yes. In return for her mother...she will bare my child, ushering a new god into this realm. Not only that, but she will kill the child of destiny." Ra said with a scowl, looking at Remi.

"Ah...the child of destiny. How are they faring?" Chernobog asked with hint of curiosity in his voice.

"That we shall see; they disappeared quite a time ago and I haven't checked in the slightest to see." Ra sighed out before beginning to walk away, leaving Remi to her peaceful rest in the energy of the eternal realm.

------------

Jyran nearly gasped as she touched his hand, being surprised to be touched by her or anyone for that matter. As she put her head on his collarbone he closed his eye, placing his hand on the back of her head as he merely listened to her. "I know.." He whispered to her, putting his nose on her head almost in a nuzzle. "I never wanted this for you...I never wanted you to live in the hell of politics." He spoke out softly, running his fingers through her hair. "Which is why from now on, my 'queen', you won't be doing any of that after this meeting, Annelise." He said before nudging her head off his collarbone gently, looking at her. He brushed the tears from her cheeks, then leaning in and kissing her forehead in surprise, then giving her a soft look; not the one of authority that he once held in his gaze, but something else. "Please, summon the politicians. I have to announce my return. Actually, can you tell them to bring their families too? in fact; we'll throw a ball." Jyran said before going into the bathroom, taking off his undergarments. He clipped off his fingernails, wincing from the soreness of them. He then went into his shower, scrubbing each and every part of his body, scrubbing the dried blood off even if it hurt his tender scars. He then throughougly cleaned his long hair, trimming it to his shoulder before going out of the shower and cleaning himself off, using a towel and scrubbing off his body. He then went to the cabinet, getting his silver hair dye that he used and putting it thoroughly through his hair; sneaking out of the bathroom after and getting a pair of underwear on, hoping that Annelise wouldn't walk in and see him.
"Even if she would remember, she would forgive you for that." Elvyne says before kissing his cheek. "I forgive you for that as well." She adds quietly as she smiles. "And yes, the usual indeed. But they did pause their complaints, or atleast it seemed like it, when they found out I was pregnant. The bigger my belly became the less the complaints came." She says with a light chuckle. "Sintri has been taking care of them though."

-----

Felicia laughs as well at the cute outburst of the child. Even if she should be scolding the little thing for using such language but hey, Louisa was her mother. It was bound to happen. Her smile dissapeared a bit though at Tiras's question. "Wel.... I think we should talk about that later. Not now."

Yumi giggled as she heard the proof of Virgil's other hunger, making her kiss his cheek. "Clearly you want something." She says before taking his hand. "Come then." She said as they walked together away from the aisle towards the feast. Everyone following after. When they arrived even her stomach could not help but softly growl. It all just looked and smelled so good! "The cook have really outdone themselfs." She says with a smile.

--------

His gentleness suprised Annelise but his words suprised her even more. And just like that, the huge invisible weight she has been feeling and building up ever since she became Queen dissapeared. It was like it just all fell off of her. And it showed, her shoulder seemed to relax as she let's out a deep breath as if she had been holding it for months. When he kissed her though her eyes widened and she blushed furiously. Even if it was just on the forhead. "O-Okay..." Was all she stuttered out as he went to clean himself up. She put on the gown she had worn before, not wanting to go out in her sleeping gown, before exciting the room. She walked the halls to set up the ball when she saw someone she got to know very well over the months. "Saigon." She called out politely with a smile.

The half Demon half Draki turned around and gave her a smile and a small bow. "My Queen." Her personal knight Praxilla had introduced him as. Safety measurements because of the assasinations. But he was more a friend than a knight to her now. "I thought you were in your room to rest?"

"I was, but I need to take care of something." He encouraged her to continu talking by folding his arms and raising an eyebrow. She chuckles a bit. Silent words, he was good at that. "I need to get in contact with the politicans. We're trowing a ball." He tilts his head a bit to the side to ask why. "To.... Celebrate my husband's return."

Saigon's eyes widened in pure suprise. Her husband's? Did that mean- "Jyran?...." He was quiet for a second before softly smiling and putting his hands on her shoulders and turning her around, gently pushing her back towards her room. Before she had the chance to ask what he was doing he said. "I'll take care of that. You just get rest. No buts. You have had a long day and I am perfectly capable of handling this. Rest. As your knight I see that as the best way to ensure your safety." That and to organize this she needed to talk to Praxilla. And he did not know how Praxilla was going to react to this news so he would handle that.

Annelise smiled gratefully, her friend always going above and beyond to help her. She was forever gratefull to him. One of the few people she truly trusted here. "Thank you. I really appreciate it." He gave her a grin and a wink before walking off. With a small smile she head back to the bedroom where she saw Jyran still not being ready. She looks at the bed. Rest did not sound that bad.... Exhaustion hits her like a brick and she head over to the bed, non bothering to change as she lays down, falling asleep for the first time in months perhaps before her head even hit the pillow.

(Saigon)
 "Even if she would remember, she would forgive you for that." Elvyne says before beijar his cheek. "
Tiras had his expression fall, seeing something bad had happened when he looked into Felicia's eyes before he was distracted by a swarm of kids looking at him. "Uh oh. They're not all my grandchildren are they?" He asked worriedly, seeming to be genuine in his asking of that.

"Are you Tiras?" A kid asked, holding out a piece of paper.

"Uh...no. I'm....Richard. Yeah, my name is Richard. Sorry kid." Tiras said with an awkward grin. "Please go."

"YOU ARE TIRAS!" The kid yelled. "Give me your autograph! I need to show all my friends at school." He said as he came closer to Tiras.

"Sorry, don't do those." Tiras said before standing up, beginning to walk away before noticing the group of children beginning to follow him.

"Get him!" The oldest kid of the group yelled, pointing at him.

"Why are kids so weird?!" Tiras yelled out before grabbing a piece of the gutter and pulling himself onto the roof of the monastery, jumping to another building as he tried to hide from the kids.

"You're right about that." Virgil said before taking a plate and digging in, having a plate that practically reached up to the roof of the monastery, making one wonder how it looked like there was barely a dent in all the food the feast had brought. Virgil dug in, probably gaining half of his body weight in one meal as he ate to his hearts content.

--------------

Jyran continued getting ready, adorning his outfit with velvet and silver. As the king, he enjoyed wearing silver, showing he had no fear of the substance that many often considered the bane of vampiric kind. He sprayed on his cologne, then looking to the painting of Cyran Ambrose. He walked over to the painting, putting his head down.

~~~~~~~

"Remember Jyran." Cyran said while walking with the young boy; his hands behind his back as he went to a balcony that overlooked most of...well, everything. Being above the clouds of course it was hard to see and in this rainy season there wasn't much to see anyways, but the view was magnificent for what it was. "Even with the power you see me hold, I am still just one of many rulers in this land. The ancient families, for what they are, hold much respect. Without them, I'd not be in the position that I am."

"Why not eat them?" Jyran asked with a child like excitement, making Cyran chuckle.

"I wish I could sometimes, but, as much as I do, they are important. They hold respect for the kingdom, and I hold respect for them. It is beneficial and mutual." Cyran spoke out softly, then putting his hand on Jyran's head. "You'll learn one day, if you or Baldrik are to control Vaas Draculis." He said while ruffling the boy's light ginger hair.

~~~~~~~

"They hold no respect." Jyran mouthed out before taking his hand off the painting, looking at Annelise after and smiling, letting her sleep and quietly shutting the door behind him, walking to his ballroom like a man on a mission. He laughed, shaking his head, knowing he must have taken forever to have gotten ready as the ball was half way set up. He walked to his blood red fountain of wine, taking a bottle of poison out from his chest pocket and dropping it down the tube of the fountain, grinning as it spread through, knowing that every man in his kingdom couldn't resist the sweet bloody nectar that poured from the fountain. He then went to each guard, handing them a gold coin in exchange for cleaning up the bodies after and handed them a second one for preventing anyone from leaving the ball. He stuck his pinky in the mountain, tasting it and feeling the burn of the cynaide on his tongue before spitting it out; walking up the stairs to the railing after and waiting for the leaders of the ten original tribes to walk in. Archibald Lysander, the hierarch of the northern vampires. Azriel Waldron, the leader of the demon horde gifted to them by Lucifer. Santiago Velasquez, the Mexician rattlesnake; the leader of the southern naga. Valerian Theron, the head of the southern vampires. Zadicus Magma, the grand dragon of the Draki. Mortas Gale, the head of the ghouls. Cadell Paine, the leader of the jungle elves. Lazarus Riskel, the lich king. Nathaniel Heskel, the gnome king and the lovely man simply known as Gabe, who was the representative of all the lesser monsters who tended to be herded by the gnolls. The only ones he planned to spare were Lazarus, Nathaniel, Gabe and probably Zadicus because he knew the men were not cunning but the rest..well, the rest wouldn't be so lucky, nor their families.
Felicia's expression fell a bit more as well when the children caused some distraction. "No, they are not." She reassured him as she chuckles, seeing him flee for the kids. It was a funny sight to see and it took her mind off of her other daughter. "Be carefull." She called out as he fled before walking to the feast, seeing her son dig into the food like an animal, making her sigh a bit but smile. She could probably never change that. But Yumi was sitti g next to him with a small plate of food, glancing at her new husband with a loving smile on jis face. If she loved him like that he didnt need to change. Not at all.

-------

Saigon was preparing the guards, getting them into place when the man hinself walked in. He watched closely, seeing every move Jyran made and he immediatly knew what was about to happen. He walked towards the vampire, clearing his throath to get attention before he bowed. "My King, we have not met before but my name is Saigon Derivil, the Queen's personal knight."
"Felicia!" Tiras yelled out as she walked away, feeling a sense of fear as the kids enclosed on him. He jumped off the roof, heading to another building before going through the open ceiling and falling into a bath house, where he hid against a pillar where the kids couldn't see, getting them to leave him alone before leaving it and getting to the feast, sitting next to Felica with water still dripping off him. "How's the food?" He asked with a grin, breathing a bit out of his nose. Those kids gave a harder chase than some soldiers he had fought in the past.

-------------

"Hello Saigon Derivil, I am Jyran Ambrose." Jyran said with a smile, having his hands behind his back. For a man about to execute most of the politicians in his country, he was awfully glee, polite and quite cordial. "I thank you for taking care of Annelise while I was away; you will get a title for your good service." He said before placing four gold coins in his hand, then smiling. "Keep Annelise away from this ball..alright?" Jyran asked with a hushed tone of voice. "I do not wish for her to watch what I am to do; I'm sure you understand. She has seen enough; I do not wish to have her hurt anymore than she has been."
Felicia raisea one eyebrow when he saw her man literrly dripping wet, making her chuckle. Should she even ask? Nah. She kisses his cheek lovingly. "Very good. I already got you a plate." She says as she slides a huge ass plate off food over, knowing her sons and mans appetite were the same.

-------

Saigon looked at the gold in his hand for awhile before shaking his head and actually sliding the coins back into Jyran's hand. "I do not need payment nor a title for the job I was assinged to do and which I do with joy. Her well being is my main priority so I will keep her away from.... This ordeal. She has seen enough I think we would both agree." He spoke politely but his last sentence held the true core of what he thought of Jyran. Over the months he had gotten to know the secret sweet gentle girl Annelise could be and once was. He cared deeply for her. And he did held a grudge against the King for doing this to her.
Jyran took the gold back, eyeing Saigon curiously with his eyes narrowed, finding him off and looking for a semblance of lust in his eyes, wondering if that was indeed what he wanted before chuckling, putting his hand on his shoulder. "I do agree. But we both do not need to agree on something; I am king. You must remember, although it has been a year, this is all still mine. Remember, it is royalty you speak to. You are a guard, Saigon Derivil. Just take your payment for your job and smile; honor codes are more fitting in Adalia, not in Vaas Ambris." Before insistently putting the coins in the coin pouch of Saigon, giving him a look that said it would be unwise to refuse. As the guests began to came in, he hid up the stairs, waiting for the party to get underway, sitting up from the balcony in the shadows and grinning, watching the ball commence for some time.

"Where is the bloody bastard? I thought he was to be here." Archibald spoke with a grin, holding the glass of wine in his hand. "If he is not to show up soon, I'll be forced to toast to myself.." He spoke to his wife, looking over at her.

"The wine is lacking in the scent in comparison to the treats of Hell, but it will do." Azriel said while swishing the wine in his cup, looking at it, wondering if something was off. He then grinned as two of his whores wrapped their arms around him, making him chuckle and not care so much any longer about the odd wine; let the vampires have their things.

"Santiago is displeased by hissssss appearance not being here; I am to leave soon should he not come." Santiago hissed out, having one of his wives comb his hair as he sat with the other fanning him. While they did that, his children snatched the wine for him, making sure to fill the glass up to the brim for their father like he wanted.

"If he don't plan on gettin' his silver keister out here in this ol' ball, I swear dang nabit I'll be havin' a word or two with him about his absence for a year." Valerian angrily said before smiling, looking down at one of his children holding up a flower she picked from one of the vases too him. "Oh sugar plum, thank you."

"My my, he is hidden." Mortas spoke out while looking over at his lover, grinning. "As his wife is too; fitting. They must be afraid for change, or something of the sort. Tis a shame, I wanted to greet our king; he usually tends to be a socialite."

"Lacking in style, but usual for a vampire delegation. I hope Jyran can impress; his absence has been quite..repugnant to us leaders." Cadell spoke out to the other Ambrisian politicians, finding himself annoyed with Jyran.

"I'm glad to have one of these balls again; it has been too long." Lazarus said as he drank the wine, having the cynaide laced drink flow out from his skeletal body and onto the floor. "Mmm." He said; imagining the taste of wine and feeling himself be pleased, even if he couldn't physically drink it. "It is a shame queen Annelise isn't here; I wanted to see them together."

"No fookin' mead, again!" Nathaniel whined, looking at the wine fountain. "Ol' frilly elegant piss water and blood, again! A fookin' gain; not no more!" Nathaniel spoke out to the others. "I like Jyran, he's the king, but he's got shite fookin' taste in wine. No siree, not for me."

"Where's Jee ran. Wine hurts stomach." Gabe said while lapping the wine out from the fountain, not realizing that the cynaide was in fact hurting him, though for a gnoll, not much. It was the equivalent of a human stomach ache.

Jyran walked to the balcony where the stairs led up, holding his hands out as fake clapping from some and genuine cheering came from others. He grinned, nodding his head, waving at the politicans's kids before composing himself, waiting for the noise to calm down. "Politicians of Vaas Ambris, leaders of the original ten tribes; I would like to thank you for coming to this ball on short notice. It was rushed of course, as I came back today, but I felt you all deserved as leaders to know I was back." He said with a smile. "Of course, I doubt any of you thought that I was truly gone though. It was merely a matter of time. Now, I have had a long talk with my wine, and she believes each of you deserve and award. So Zadicus, Nathaniel, Gabe and Lazarus, would you please come up here while the others have a toast for you?" He asked with a smile. "My wife was explicit in how you four really shined in the country's time of need."
Saigon felt the threat and meaning behind Jyran's words. He knew he had to be carefull with his words and actions. But nomatter what happend, nomatter how Vaas Ambris was, loyal he would stay. To her. He bowed before leaving the ballroom. He took the coins out of his pouch, giving it to the first random maid he ran into. The woman was very happy with it and even kissed his cheek before hopping off. Saigon continoud his way to Annelise's room. Gently he knocks before glancing inside, seeing her asleep. This suprised him alot. He couldnt remember the last time he had seen her sleep actually. He walked in softly, taking a chair and putting it next to the bed before sitting down. He watched her sleep, which indeed sounded creepy, but he was so suprised she was actually sleeping he could not help but watch. She looked so serene like that. Slightly he smiles before picking a book from her nighstand and reading that so he wouldnt be found creepily staring at the woman.

Zadicus stood there with his untouched wine glass in his hand, never having been very fond off wine in the first place. He watched his two youngest children play around a bit with a slight smile on his face as his wife tried to reel them in. Everyone was so noisy around him. He was about to sip his glass when the man of the hour finally arrived. He smiled a bit more, glad his King had returned but then he raises an eyebrow out of curiousity. The Queen did that? That was quite the suprise. But still he did not question it as he made his way up to Jyran with the others. "I must say I am quite honored the Queen praised us. Though I am not certain what we truly did to shine." He says towards his King, slightly suspicious.
"Oy, I'm not quite sure either in all honesty. I mean, don't get me wrong king, I love bein' decorate but me gnome arse hasn't done much besides what was required of me." Nathaniel said while walking up, adjusting his red gnome hat before turning around, then looking up at Zadicus. "Aye there, draggo." He said with his arms crossed, looking smug at being decorated by the king.

"Me miss kingy!" Gabe said as he hugged Jyran, making the king quite uncomfortable before he hugged Gabe back, cracking the back of the furry gnoll and essentially causing a vertebrae to slip out in his back. "Owowowowowowwwww." Gabe howled out, then laughing a bit after. "Strong!"

"Very." Jyran said while wiping the fur grease off his hands with a handkerchief. "And last but not least."

"Yes yes, thank you my king." Lazarus said with a ghastly grin from his skeletal face. "I am glad to have a leader back here. While I loved Annelise as a change, I don't think I can ever get sick of...your antics . You two together will be nice." Lazarus chuckled out heartily. Being 600 years old and a survivor of the first Adalian expedition into the New World, the two held a relationship that was different than the others. It was no surprise that Lazarus would be up here with the others.

"Now that everyone is up here, allow me to give my deepest thanks for them for shining during a time of need in our land." Jyran said before raising up a glass, drinking non poisoned wine as the others down below drank it. One by one, each fell but not yet dead, not poisoned enough to kill; just to paralyze. "Do not look." Jyran spoke to the wife and children of Zadicus, having them plug their eyes and close their eyes before he went down the stairs, seeing the guards push back the families. "Men, get the ropes." Jyran hissed out, having them tied up as he set each of the members of his political cabal set in chairs to watch. In an act of flash anger, he took out a can of kerosine for his lanterns and poured it all over the wives and children of those who betrayed him, before then lining up the heads of each person who had betrayed him onto the blood wine fountain, extending out his vampiric claws and in one swoop removing each of their heads, cleanly having them float in the fountain. He then walked back up, dusting his outfit off with his clean hand, licking the blood off his claws like a sweet candy. "I'd like to thank all of you for a job well done while I was away. In this kingdom, loyalty is key and that is something you all know. They were disloyal, they had made hostile action to the queen. Now they and their families are dead, and you all are alive. You all also just got a lot more land to control for your provinces." Jyran chuckled out, before whistling, having four medals brought out by his butler. "I would now like to decorate each of you with the medal of the red rose; the highest non military medal that can be earned in this land." He said as he began to pin medals on chests.

"Can me eat the bodsies?" Gabe asked with a pant, licking his mouth.

"Yes Gabe you can eat the bodies." Jyran chuckled out, finding the sweet brutality of the monster to be adorable in a way.
Zadicus's eyes widened as he saw everyone below drop down to the ground. He had already had a gut feeling that something was not quite right when they got praised. And now he knew what. He puts a hand on his wife's back. "Take the children out of the ballroom." He whispers into her ear as she nods, picks their two youngest up and quietly gets out before the gruesome scene could start. He had a lump in his throat as he watched the children and woman burn an undeserving dead. That was hard to witness. But he was gratefull that his own family would be returning home. He looked at the medal that got pinned on his, running a finger over it. He bowed to Jyran. "Thank you for this honour. And I would love to celebrate your return even more though... I wish for tonight to return home. I am certain my wife is quite shook up now." He says as he glances at the exit. "And I am certain as well you would want to go back to your wife now as well, seeing that this celebration was just partly a cover for.... This." He was blunt about it but that was one of his best characteristics. He was just straight forward. In a polite way.

-------

Annelise slowly opened her eyes, frowning a bit in confusion to where she was. Had she been sleeping? She slowly sits upright to see Saigon next to her, reading a book. She smiles slightly as she rubs her eyes. Everything seemed normal. She was still in her gown. Had it been a dream? Jyran's return? But before she had the chance to ask Saigon answered that for her.

"The ball is probably almost over. And no it is not a problem that you did not attend. For the first time in forever you slept and you needed it." He says kindly as he closes his book but then he frowns a bit in worry. "Are you feeling well?" He knew about her fears. She talked to him about them. One of those fears was the unknown of what would happen to her if Jyran returned. That turned into one of his own fears as well.

"I.... Don't really know..." Annelise says quietly as she looks to the side.

Saigon was quiet for a second before standing up and patting her head, smiling sweetly. "Stay put. I'll fetch you some tea." He made her favourite tea for her and poured a cup for himself as well. She sits a bit more upright, leaning against the headboard of the bed as she smells the tea, smiling softly after as she regonizes it. Her face began to become clouded with worry as she began to think again. He saw it. So he opened his book again. "And as he stood there, infront of the fair maiden of the west that he had once with an affair, he forgot what he looked like. She wrinkled her nose as she spoke with spike. 'You look like a boar and you smell even more.' Still he went on his knees, her beauty he adored. 'I traveled the land and sea, for thus to be with me. Give me a chance and I give you proof. That this man can be your husband, this man looking aloof.'-" Annelise seemed to relax again as Saigon began to tell the story like a poet would. She loved it when he did that. So she listened and enjoyed her tea, forgetting her problems for now and laughing along as Saigon decided to use funny voices for each different character,
"Of course Zadicus. This was merely just to..exterminate the roaches in our midst. A much more grandiose ball will be awaiting soon, I assure all of you. I'll sink the economy if I have to it'll be so damn grand." Jyran said with a chuckle, waiting for the mess to be cleaned up and for the rest of his politicians to leave before sighing, rubbing his head before Chernobog appeared next to him, holding his hands behind his back.

"Jyran. You have returned." Chernobog said with a smile. "You didn't give so much as a visit."

"I had matters to handle, I'm sure you understand." Jyran said the Chernobog, turning his back before the god placed his hand on his shoulder, pacing around ominously before looking him in the face.

"Do not turn your back to a god; especially the one that gave you all of this." Chernobog said before lightly taking his hand off Jyran's shoulder. After saying that, Chernobog shape shifted into the form of Cyran, smiling at Jyran. "Perhaps this is a form you'll respect, boy."

"Do not wear his face and pretend you are him." Jyran said with a glare, finding rage swell in him.

"If you do not give me what I am owed, I will devour his soul, and the soul of your father." Chernobog hissed out, grabbing Jyran's throat and squeezing, having purple lines trace his veins as he held him up, beginning to make him feel death encroach upon him before disappearing. "And then..I will pick a new champion. And you will be closed off from my power.." He spoke in Jyran's head.

Jyran sat on the floor, closing his eyes and rubbing his throat, knowing soon he would have to take the lives of more innocents again. He wiped tears out from his eyes, going to his room where he saw Saigon talking to Annelise. He placed his hand on the wall, looking over at her smiling, wondering if he ever could make her do that before he went back to hiding against the wall, breathing out quietly as he wondered what to do.
Neither noticed the King himself entering the room, part because he was still slightly out of sight and part because of they were too engrossed in what they were doing to even notice. Saigon became much and much more theaterical as the story continoud, using his hands to make gestures and actually he began to walk around a bit to show her the story. Making her smile brightly as she tried not to laugh at his ridiculousness. "-'My lady my love, I am here on my knees-" He quikly got to his knees and took a hold of Annelise's hand. "-, holding your hand I am beggin please. Destiny can not be mixed, but if you decide to break it indeed my heart shall not be fixed'-" He got up from his knees and took the fan he found to play the woman as he opens it and waves it like a woman to his face. "- And she stood there with her heart still on her tongue, knowing that her heart was not completely yet won. She batted her eyes and hid behind a grin. Because she knew what to do for her heart to be win." He changed his voice to a girly shrill woman like one. "'I give you a chance, I would love to see. What to great lengths you would want to go for me. I do not remember you, nor do I wish to. But I am curious for you to show me the love like you do.' Will the greatest flair and a whip of her hair-" He tired to whip his long red hair too but it looked more like a dog trying to shake the water out. "- She swayed away from him-" He actually tried to walk around the bed with the sway of a woman, failing miserbly. "-, not a care...." He was quiet for a second before looking up from the book. "Is it just me or is this woman what you would call a female dog but then in less nice words?"

Annelise could not hold in her laughter anymore. She had one hand over her mouth as she had the other on her stomach. In some way he always knew how to cheer her up. In crazy ways sometimes like this. She would not have survived without him here.

Saigon smiled softly as he saw her laugh like that, knowing he was doing a good job. Clearing his throat he said. "Moving on!"

"No no no no please stop. I can't." Annelise says between laughs.

"Stop? I still need to get to the part where she goes to a ball to show off her greatest assests. Which are mostly her ass. I really want to show that out." It made her lose her breath even more as she desperately shakes her head, not needing that image to haunt her forever.
"Ugh, minstrels. I didn't know they were hiring bards for bodyguards these days." Jyran said while walking over from the wall to Saigon and Annelise, internally sighing as he felt the mood simmer down. "I have a joke, actually, since we're in the mood. What happens when a cross a snowman with a vampire?" He asked with a grin, hearing silence. "Frostbite!" He said with a wide eyed expression afterwards; chuckling before rubbing the back of his head, looking to the side. "Aha..ha..ha. Alright, Saigon." He said while straightening himself. "Thank you for occupying her, but me and her have many things we must discuss."
Both of them froze a bit, Annelise's laughter stopped abruptly in suprise as she heard Jyran and Saigon immediatly straightend up, wondering how much he had overstepped bounderies and if he was going to be punished for it. As Jyran tried to joke the mood in the room got awkward and Saigon was glad he got excused, though he did worry for Annelise and what they would be discussing. He bowed out of respect to Jyran before he laid the book back on her nightstand. He gave her a small silent encouraging smile before he left the room.

Annelise wished Saigon could have stayed. It would have been a silent support for him to just be there. But here she was alone now, with Jyran, the man they proclaimed as her husband. She stopped leaning against the head board, sitting on the edge of the bed instead to sit up straighter. Her whole body just looked more tense compared to seconds before. "What do you need to discuss?" She asked, obviously nerveus even if she tried to hide it a bit.
Jyran sat on the foot of the bed, looking down before looking up at Annelise. "Nothing in particular; I just want someone to talk to, in all honesty. Someone that isn't trying to use my power, my wealth or anything else from me." He said while putting his face in his knees, clearly a bit distraught. "You know, when I was a boy, after Vaas Draculis was destroyed by the Adalian's, my father moved us to this mountain in the Swiss alps. A paradise he called it; a large compound built just for him by Aiymil the mad." He said while shaking his head. "Of course..it was nothing like a paradise. My father felt guilt; more guilt than...more guilt than I probably could ever let myself feel. And he drank, a lot. And my mother tried to be a good wife to him..but to Jannik, it meant nothing." He whispered out. "And he'd hit her. And he'd hit us, and something...something inside of me died each time I heard my mother cry in her room because of him." He mumbled out, not saying it too loud. "That wasn't anything you really had to listen to." He said while looking up at her, sighing out. "It's best your forgot I said anything Annelise; I'm lost in my thoughts at the moment."
Annelise was a bit confused when he said there was nothing to discuss. In her mind, after returning for almost a year, there would have been alot of things to discuss and talk through. Especially the thing about her being crowned his wife. But instead he did something she had not expected. Show a piece of himself to him. She was not sure what to say. It just didn't truly click in her mind that the same man who was telling her this story, looking so weak and in sorrow, was the same man who had killed an entire nation and turned her into what she was today. "I don't want to forget. It's..... You." She says quietly, not knowing how else to explain it. She was quiet for a long time, not sure what more to say. But she felt like after he showed himself like that, it was only fair to do the same. And some part of her needed to get this off her chest as well. "I have wished so many times that you would have just let me die.... After you dissapeared, after coming to Vaas, the bloodlust was really bad. I didn't leave this room for three months. I didn't feed, not blood nor normal food, trying to kill myself like that. I used to cut myself with my nails or bite myself to just forget the hunger, causing them to tie my hands up. forcefeed me food though they did not do it with blood. And after awhile I guess I overcame the bloodlust. And then I was suddenly crowned a Queen. I was suddenly the face of a nation I did not know or want to know. People hating me and people loving me suprisingly. Though it only made living harder as I now needed to play my part. And I don't know why I did it but I did.... I havn't slept in many months. The screams I still hear keeping me awake. And I don't know how it works but I still hope the lack of blood might kill me soon. I feel depressed and lonely and I just wish for rest...." A soft smile suddenly plays on her lips as she was still looking at the ground. "But at the same time.... Saigon is making me smile, laugh even as he also makes me feel protected. My maid, Giselle, is the sweetest thing. She is kinda like a mother, caring for me while making me look so pretty in the dresses she makes. And Praxilla I know she has my back in some way, making me glad she is there. So I guess if I still feel those things...." She says a bit before twirling her hair a bit shy around her finger, looking to the side, feeling a bit embaressed now for everything she had shared. "Sorry I just.... I don't know..."
"I have wished myself that I would die many times as well.." Jyran whispered out, shaking his head. "I was born a vampire, so..I did not feel the pain I suppose that you've felt in your transformation...but I've felt pain." Jyran spoke out softly. "When I left my home, when I attacked my father and left, I left with my sword and the clothes I had on. I took a boat to America to hopefully start a new life, but it was everything but. Every town I came near, I was spit on and had stones throne on me. Many times I was imprisoned just for existing; tortured just for breathing. I've been abused in many ways; hurt in ways unimaginable..and one day, when I finally came to the mountains, I cut my throat with my own sword, trying to choke on my blood and hope that it would be enough. I then felt a warmth on my throat as the wound healed, and next to me was..a skeleton. A skeleton wearing a cloak, with a mushroom cap on his head with a soul in his chest, visible for all to see. He offered me...the world, in exchange for the eternal night." He spoke out as he looked out his window into the dark night. "I said yes...not knowing even what the eternal night is. I asked him how he would give me the world, and he said he had his ways of influencing people..to go mad. Certain influential people..." He spoke out, feeling guilt swell in him. "He gave Hotaka Nagachika madness, and in a chain of events he destroyed the American continent with nuclear fire. It was then that I was able to make the monsters flock to me for shelter, and I was allowed to build a kingdom on the bones of millions." He said with an empty look in his eyes, having tears go down his cheek. "I asked him why that was the way I got this..and I was told it was the terms of our agreement. The eternal night...the end...of everything." Jyran whispered out, putting his head in his knees. "I wish to die..but I cannot; I have been killed, and each time I am revived. I am to serve him until he wishes for me to be done." Jyran commented out before looking up. "And when I found out you were found among those caught in the invasion, I thought that I was the luckiest man in the world. Having followed human events, I knew you were the best friend of Louisa Stadner; the person who had fooled the nations of the world into giving her the throne of a country. I heard of the atrocities she committed, but I had also heard of the loyalty you gave. For humans...for anyone, that loyalty is a remarkable trait Annelise. So...selfishly, I knew that I had to have you. I had to have..someone that would stay." Jyran said with a smile, having tears run down his cheeks. "I had turned my back on my family when I was young, and everyone is Vaas Ambris would only love the exterior that I put out because that is all I know how to do, because the truth is..is everything inside is more terrifyingly human than I know how to understand." Jyran whispered out. "And when you died, I thought I was losing my chance for someone to..understand. So I revived you Annelise; I wanted to keep you. I wanted to..I.." He looked to the side. "I selfishly brought you back because I was afraid more than anything of the loneliness coming back. In reality I am terrified Annelise, because everything is a lie. My kingdom, my citizens, my friends, my power..even up to my hair." He whispered out. "And I cannot escape it...I am trapped. So...I suppose in a way, I understand how you feel." He said with a smile with deep sadness behind his eyes.
Annelise listened as Jyran poured his heart out. The truths he had been hiding in the deepest parts of himself. And she began to see. When they had met he had told her he was just like Louisa, a monster. Now she saw he was truly like her but in a different way. They hid their true selfs behind a mask of cruelty. While in truth they would feel like any other being. "I'll stay...." She says quietly as she reaches out and with a gentle touch began to wipe his tears away. "I'll learn to understand, which I guess I already am doing. I won't let you get lonely again.... Having experienced that myself Iknow it is the worst feeling imaginable." A soft smile plays on her lips. "And not everything is a lie. Evertrhing you just told me, your fears and feelings, that's truth."
"Please...don't stay out of pity." Jyran whispered out, looking up at Annelise, not wanting her to feel trapped because she felt bad for him. "I do not want you to suffer because I am miserable..though, I suppose it is a bit late for that." Jyran said with a sad smile, then nodding his head "You are right though..I didn't lie. I should try it more often. It feels...relieving, if nothing else." He admitted before breathing out, not having had anyone wipe his tears away since he was a vampirling. "Thank you, for listening, Annelise. You do not understand what it means to me."
Annelise gave a sad smile as well. If he didn't want her to suffer then he was a year too late for that. As the tears stopped she stopped wipping them away, not quite sure why she did it in the first place but she just felt that urge. "I am not staying out of pity. I am staying because i think we both just... Need someone. And besides that, where would I even go?" She asks with a grimace and a shrug before sighing. "But there is one thing...." she mumbles out as she nerveusly pulls her hair. "I.... Well I am staying but not... I..." She takes a deep breath. "I don't want to be.... Your wife... " She had been forced into that. A marriage should just not be like this. Shr didnt want it. "I-If I nees to continu playing for Queen for the people I guess I can manage but... Not in private."
"I wasn't planning on it. I wouldn't know how to begin the first thing with in a marriage and besides...I'm not ready for things like that anyways. Not while...I have all this going on." Jyran admitted while looking to the side. "Publicly though we have to act married. The queen of a country can't very well just up and disappear like I did; I think they'd literally revolt out of irritation." He awkwardly chuckled out, then sighing. "Being on the topic of kingly duties, has Adalia contacted us yet?" He asked out of curiosity. "If they're contacting us, it might be best to make use of them." He said with a grin, weaving webs of conspiracy in his mind.
Annelise sighs in relief as they were on the same page on that. Ofcourse she could not just leave but atleast he would now be in control of the politics and stuff and she hoped she only had to play Queen for a pretty picture. When he started to ask about Adalia she simply shakes his head. "Not going to tell you." She says before smiling softly. "I'll play Queen for a minute and as your Queen I say no kingly duties now. You just arrived home after a year. And not to forget how emotional you are at the moment. What you only need to think about now is a cup of tea, you favourite food and some rest." She says sweetly but a bit sternly, almost like a wife would. And she did not know what he was goinf to say but she knew those things were all that she needed in the past when she had had it rough.
Jyran opened his mouth, ready to argue a bit before letting out a small sigh and smiling, nodding. "I won't argue with you." Jyran said before standing up, removing his tight upper shirt and leaving his chest exposed. He kicked his shoes and socks off, relaxing as he went to the corner of the room to his refrigerator, pulling out a key hidden underneath it, opening the fridge and pulling out a six pack of ale and a microwavable corn dog out of it, putting it in the microwave and pulling it out completely hot, nearly dropping it when he bit into. "Hot, hot, hot." He said with it in his mouth, trying to cool it down before swallowing it. "You know humorously... I got my love of these things from my brother, Baldrik." He said while flicking the cap off. "We used to down these things on missions together back in...oh, probably the 16th century. This was back when monsters were all all over the continents; we would be paid to hunt them a lot."
Annelise was actually suprised he listened to her. Suprised anyone would listen to her that easily. She never gave much orders or such and the orders she has been giving as Queen were coming from Praxilla. She smiled a bit more but it dissapeared when he pulled off his shirt, her smile being replaced by a pure blush. C-Couldn't he just keep his shirt on? Should she ask? She was looking everywhere except at him. But then he burned himself, making her chuckle a bit. It looked funny. He looked normal like that. She liked that. But then her eyes widened a bit. 16th century. "Wow, that's long ago. You don't look at all that ol-" she swallowed the word as she blushes a bit more and shakes her head as a thought hits her. For someone that old he looked good. "Sorry sorry. Didnt mean to offend you" she says as she looks to the side again, still unable to look straight at him.
Jyran grinned widely, seeing her blushing. He took a swig from his beer, sighing out after before running his fingers through his hair, pulling out a singular ginger hair out from his skull. "Agck....it's been a while since I've seen those." Jyran mumbled out, shaking his head and thinking about Navidan a bit before turning his head and looking at Annelise. "Yeah, I was born in the middle of the fifteenth century so...I was about fifty when I was hunting with Baldrik. Believe it or not, that's very young for a third generation vampire." He said with a grin. "And no offense taken; I am kinda old." He chuckled out. "But my mom you know? She's over a thousand years old."
Annelise's blush did not dissapear as she tried not to be too obvious about it. She hated this trait of her. But even if she was 25, she never been truly kissed before and she could never get rid of this shyness. Her eyes widened a bit as she heard his and his mother's age. Would she be getting that old as well? Lords what would she been living through. What would she all see.... "Your red hair ain't that bad...." She mumbles as she heard him mumble as well, showing his dislike for the colour.
"Yeah well...I kinda have an image to hold up. Besides, it holds a trove of unpleasant memories for me.
" Jyran spoke out quietly. "Red hair; it's how my father's family is identified in the vampire world since we're supposedly the only vampires with it. I wanted to distance myself as far away from it as I could; I wanted to be someone else. I was ashamed of who I was, of who my father was. I guess at the time it seemed like a good idea-" He paused, then sipping his beer. "- now it's just so people can recognize me."
Annelise thinks she has actually read something like that in a book or perhaps a magazine or so indeed about the Haas family. It probably was a book. And when he explained she guess she could understand his choice then. At his last words she smiles a tad bit, glancing at him. "I did not regonize you at all when you walked in." She says but then she realized something. Wait, this was his room actually. And she had been staying here since she came here. Now that he was back.... Did it meant they had to share the room? Would it be a strange thing if people found out if she and Jyran slept seperately? It could break down the facade they will be playing. And if she did needed to stay there was only one bed.... Her cheeks were burning now as she tried to shake the thought away. He was already half naked, sharing a room would be too much.
"So.... I'm guessing we're sleeping together in this room, It's alright." Jyran said before shrugging. "I'll get the coffin out of the closet or something." Jyran said while going to the closet, opening the closet and pulling the coffin out of the closet and placing it down on the floor. A literal coffin. He opened it, having it be lined with red velvet that cushioned the body against the hickory wood. "Last time I used this...why, it had to have been back during the rule of king Axel. Over a hundred years ago." Jyran chuckled out, having his hands on his waist
Could vampires read minds? It felt like it. Because he was calling out the exact thing she had been thinking about. When he talked about a coffin Annelise actually thought this was some weird vampire joke she once again did not understand or find funny so she was suprised to see him pull and actual coffin out of the closet. She eyes the coffin, not sure how anyone could lay comfortable in such a thing. She would get claustraphobic for sure. "Are you really going to sleep in that? It just can't be comfortable." She said, not wanting him to actually sleep in there if it was as uncomfortable as it looked.

----------

It had been a year. A year since they had last spoken to eachother. A year since they had last seen eachother. And the last time they had he had ordered his family to die. Still he never lost track of him. Knowing exactly where he was like he knew his old brother knew where he was as well. But now Renald picked up the phone, staring long and hard at it as he wondered if he even should. He would find out by himself anyway if he did not already know. But something inside of him just felt the urge to call him. To just talk.... He dialed the number, hearing it ring before it finally clicked as someone on the other end picked up. He swallowed hard once. "Joseph.... They did it. They're back.... Connall did not make it...." Callum had arrived at castle Silvius not too long ago, having walked away from the wedding before it could begin and somehow managed with a probably stolen airfleet to get back after getting information of where his uncle would be. The boy only told quikly that they completed the mission, that his brother was no more and then retreated to a room, saying nothing more.
"It's not too bad; my wings pad a lot of the... discomfort." Jyran said while taking a rag, wiping the dust off his old portable bed, sneezing afterwards from allergies. "It's seriously not bad, you can lay in it if you want." He said while motioning to the coffin. "It's not used, I promise. Not in the way a coffin should be." Jyran laughed out before walking over, sitting on the foot of his bed. "Don't... worry about me, alright? Just be comfortable. After a year away...away in a hell hole, I'm thankful to even be here." Jyran mumbled out, finding it hard still to talk about Navidan. "We should sleep soon."

----------

Joseph sat in his library with his son on his lap, seeing the toddler rest. He ran his hand through Cynfael's head, finding the boy to have a beautiful peace to him as he slept. Hearing pitter patter of Eadlyn and Takao's little one in the hall, little Kaiya Sesshoumaru; his granddaughter. He sat Cynfael on the chair to rest. He got up to shut the door before hearing the phone in his office ring. He walked to it, picking it up. "Baron Joseph Bordeaux; if this is a civil squabble, take it up with the officers." He said before realizing who it was, going silent as he looked at the wall. He sat down, containing his emotions in before sighing out, biting his lip a bit. "Give Callum my condolences.." Joseph said quietly, looking down before sighing out. "Renald, we have a lot of talking I think we need to do, brother. Think you can sneak a vacation to Adalia?" He asked out quietly. "I'm in...a much better place."
Ah, so he did admit it was uncomfortable. Annelise really didn't want to be the reason he would be sleeping in that thing. And when he offered for her to try she shakes her head, his joke making her crack a smile a bit. Though when he got closer he smile dissapeared again. Not because of bad reasons. He still was not wearing a shirt and now he was very close. She adverted her eyes as she nods. "I-I-I guess we should. And I don't really worry. It's just that you came back from there so I guess you could use a good rest as well..." She mumbled a bit out, trying to contain her blushing. Forever awkward around men.

----------

Renald had a small smile on his face at the snarkiness which Joseph had picked up. It was still him. Even if he was titled a baron now. Well, he himself held a higher title now as well, being a member of the Circle. It still felt strange to have that title since the Silvius's were known to be just royal guards, fighting for Britain. And now he was an owner of most of these lands himself. Much to Calix's dismay. As Joseph called him once again brother he could not help but smile a bit more. Neither had forgotten their bonds. He stares at the picture on his desk, one they made after the first Canteseelian war against Hotaka. It was him, Rex, Joseph and Belial standing proudly infront of the Mansion with their wives and children. "Vacation is one thing I do not take often. You should still know that....." He smiled a bit more. "But I think I can sneak one in." He adds a bit more quietly.
"Are you ill?" Jyran asked with a playful smile, knowing exactly what she was trying to contain. After a minute of looking at Annelise, still glad her eyes were green since she wasn't a royal vampire, he sat himself on the left side of the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "I'm just kidding. I know you're blushing, or have been, or have been wanting to I mean." He mumbled out while looking at the ceiling, feeling his eyelids become heavy. "It's alright; my brother used to tease me all the time for being the same way." He yawned out before sleeping his feet under his blanket, turning onto his side so he wouldn't make Annelise uncomfortable, showing his scarred back to her.

------------

"I knew you couldn't resist the offer, Renald." Joseph said with a small smile before yawning out. "Alright, so you know the province Alsace-Lorraine; that is where I am. I'll be waiting Renald, it should be a day's journey at most." Joseph said before hanging up the phone, knowing that the less words given the more Renald would feel the urge to go see him. He looked on his desk, seeing the same photo as the one on Renald's before leaving his room, going to the library and seeing Cynfael sleeping still in the chair. He picked the child up, going outside to the large patio and looking over the village from his perch, smiling as he looked at Fayline sunbathing. "My my, toi is enjoying the weather." He said with a smirk, rubbing his finger on Cynfael's head.
Annelise knew he had been teasing, she had heard that tone in people's voices alot. Though when he said he was the same way she didnnot really believe it. Her shyness towards men in these situations were bad. "I dont think we are the same in that regard. It's pretty bad for me this.... Habit. I did really get teases with it alot. Louisa always said I would never find someone like that. Perhaps the reason why i never have been kissed before. I always shyd off. Its just a nasty habit I cant get rid of.... I can't even so much look at you when you have your shirt off." She mumbles a bit out, hugging her knees to her chest.

-------

Renald opened his mouth to make a remark back but the vamp already hung up, making him chuckle as he shakes his head and stands up. Typical. He walks to the window and looks outside to see his wide and their two little ones. He just watched them for awhile, feeling blessed with what they still and now have.

Fayline opens her eyes and sits upright as she hears her husband walk over, making her smile brightly. Ever since he had dropped his position at the TMEA things have gotten so much better for them. They even finally renewed their vows. "Hello amour. Yeah, I thought it waw a nice day to just layout in the sun for awhile." She says as she holds out her arms, signaling that she wanted to hold their child. "You done for today?"
"You haven't noticed, I try very hard to move past my anxiety. It is one of the reasons I have Praxilla around; I trained myself not to worry." Jyran mentioned with his eyes still closed, curled up in the best. "I just usually tell myself to ignore what their parts are, and just imagine them as a floating, talking head and let my sheer will to try and not care handle the rest." Jyran said with a smile before snuggling up to his blanket. "What has you so scared?"

---------

"No, well, maybe." Joseph said with a small chuckle, having his hands behind his back, finding it to be a beautiful day in Adalia. "Renald is coming over." He said with a small bit of excitement in his voice, having often voiced his longing for his old friends including Rex and Belial, with him visiting Rex's ashes on multiple occasions at the Nagachika estate, which found itself often preoccupied with Hei's wild antics. "It's been a year Fayline; what would be the best way to introduce him to this new life of ours?" He asked while rubbing his chin, seriously thinking about it. "A festival in the city?"
Annelise glanced at his as he explaines his own anxiety that she would not have thought he had. At his comment about the floating heads she chuckles a bit, finding it funny before shrugginf at his question. "I dont quite know. It just happens I guess. I never found a logical reason behind it. It's that's why I think i cant really get over it." Or perhaps it was because of that Louisa was making her anti-man in their younger days, convincing boys were icky and more.

-----

Fayline gently held their sleeping boy, kissing his head before smiling up at Joseph. Excitement in her eyes as well, knowing how much he had longed for this. "Oh love thats great." But at his plans she chuckles and shakes her head. "Dear, if you do that you might look like you truly very much missed him." She teases him, knowing he liked to be tough before smiling softly. "It's Renald. He doesnt need a festival. Just a cup of tea and a room where you both can talk. You know that."
"Huh, interesting. I think mine was that it was my own little way of rebelling against my father and brother; the so called ladies men of the house." Jyran chuckled out tiredly, looking back at Annelise. "Though it was just my brother in all honesty. My dad was a lot of things, but he wasn't a cheater. He loved my mother; even was obsessed with her I. They had grown up with each other, and I heard my grandfather picked another suitor that wasn't him. So my father challenged him with combat, taking a butter knife against his saber. My dad almost lost a limb, but he beat the guy up still and even let him live after which was honestly more embarrassing than just dying, back in those days."

------------

"Hah, you're right, Mon amour." Joseph said before pulling out a lounging chair, sitting next to his wife and son who was now waking, having a large fatherly smile on his face. "You know... setting my pride aside and surrendering to the holy kingdom...I feel like, I feel like it was the best possible thing I could have done. For us and...well, honestly the world. Things are so peaceful now.." Joseph whispered out, having his hand folded over his stomach as he unbuttoned his collar a couple times to let the sun touch him.
Annelise felt herself getting tired a bit as well. And she hesitated a bit but still she moved to lay down on the bed as well, laying on her side so she was facing his back. Her blush stayed but she could manage like this. Somehow, getting to know him more like this, these little stories and secrets, made her more comfortable around him. Which was quite logic ofcourse but still. This was still the vampire King of Vaas Ambris. "That sounds like a love to wish for." She says quietly as she stares at his scarred back. She was silent for awhile till she actually reached out, gently and carefully tracing the scars on his back with her fingertips. "Does it still hurt?..."

---------

Fayline simply grins a bit, she was always right. When she felt their boy wake up she nuzzles her nose in his hair before kissing the top of his hair. "I was so afraid back then. When you decided to surrender. I was afraid of what would happen to you, to us. It was just such a dangerous decision. Everything could have happend. But I agree, this is the best thing you could have done." She says as her fangs shimmer in the light, glad to be having her husband back after all those months.
"Only if you rub it roughly." Jyran mumbled out tiredly, knowing exactly what scar she was rubbing and how it was made. There was hundreds like that; scars on his body that he knew personally from the pain each one caused. Jyran held out his hand, sending a bat that flew into the lightswitch and turning it off before disappearing into a cloud of smoke. "Ah that's better." Jyran mumbled out, keeping his eyes closed. "I'm not ready to talk about those yet.." Jyran whispered out softly, remembering the pain and wishing to forget it.

----------

"I wonder a lot what Rex would have done in my situation and I can't see anyway anyone wouldn't." Joseph spoke out quietly, looking up to the sky and finding it to be a beautiful day to live in Adalia. "But even if they wouldn't, I don't care. Faendal is a good king; a damn good king." Joseph said, not letting his personal feelings affect what he thought of the kingdom's ruler. Even if that was Tiras's actual father, Joseph still considered him his son, and the two bickered about it often enough for Joseph to actively think about how stupid Faendal was sometimes.
Annelise heard the exhaustion in his voice which she could completely understand. It sounded like he could fall asleep at any second. He probably needed it alot. "I won't ask you to tell me. Just whenever you ready okay? If you never want to talk about it it's more than fine...." she takes her hand off of his back, prolling her arm a bit under the pillow. "Go sleep Jyran." She said softly.

-------

Fayline agreed on that. Suprisingly Faendal turned out to be a just ruler, making right decisions for his people and connecting the continents by the inner mage circle. It all just worked. And that's why they were here so peacefully now. Even if Faendal personally could be a little bit crazy sometimes but she saw that back in Tiras. "I agree." She says with a small smile before kissing his cheek. "And you are a great Baron. Someone who can lead AND have a family life." She says with a wink