dramatização aleatória The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

dramatização aleatória 5723 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 5723

over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
Rosalie saw the spark in her husband's eyes as he talked about the future. Their future together where he was planning to get back into a likewise position they once had been in. She admired him she suddenly found out in that moment. She really did. While she had never admired someone before. She smiles softly before kissing him. "let's rest indeed. I truly need it." And that the former royal couple went to rest with their new future sleeping soundly next to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicia groaned as she was awoken but quickly was wide awake as she heard the urgency in his voice. She shot up, putting on her clothes as well as she grabbed her whip out of the clothed as well. She was tying her hair up and was about to ask what exactly was going on when Tiras already stormed out to what she guessed would be Tsukiyomi's quarters.

Tsukiyomi shot upright out of his bed, his eyes wide as he held his heart a bit to calm it down. He had been in a deep peacefull and blisssfull sleep after enjoying the festival quite a bit so this was a rough awakening. He puts his hands on Tiras's shoulders, looking worried as his fellow god saw more than he did. "Breath my friend. What did you-" But his words were caught in his throat and his focus was suddenly solemly on the white haired man who just walked in. Within a second he was infront of Yurichi before pulling him into his embrace. So relieved and shocked to have him there in that state. He did not look further than just the man he saw infront of him. "I am so sorry. I truly am. I was coming to get you. I promise I was." He said immediatly, feeling ashamed for ever having let his warrior, his friend, go alone into such a situation. For not protecting him.
over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
"You should. You let him go go all alone, to be torn apart by those terrible terrible demons. It hurt so bad, all the fear that he felt!" Yurichi spoke this time in a demented voice, stepping back from Tsukiyomi as his face turned to that of Kiyo's wife. "Gaze upon your failure moon god; see what you have allowed." Kelder revealed as screaming came to be heard from the gate. "The morning star is coming; his royal highness Lucifer Devonshire."

"Fuck you!" Tiras said angrily holding his hand out and literally turning Kelder into stone s they could torture the thing later before sighing, hearing a dragons roar in the background. "Fuck! We have problems." He said before going outside to hear the commotion.

Lucifer walked through the gates of the monastery resting his hand on the pommel of his sword, looking as if he owned the place as his endless legions seemed to surround the mountain, having appeared like specters in the night. "For the two gods that come here...bend the knee, or you shall have a baptism in fire!" He called out while a corrupted dragon sat outside; it's long serpentine body resembling Zhanae's. "Aid in my conquest!"
last edited over a year ago
Tsukiyomi's eyes widened and he took a step back at the revalation. He had been so caught up with seeing Yurichi... He clenched his hand around the demon's, now turned to stone, neck. That would be a way too mercifull death. His eyes shot to the window as he heared the roar, it probably awakening everyone else in the monastery. He took a deep breath before actually calmly walking the corridors out of the building, hearing people shuffle and get ready as he went. He walked towards Lucifer, his eyes straight staring into the ones of the demon King, and stopped a few feet away. At first he said nothing, just watched, before he spoke. "You have ten seconds to turn around and leave." And that was all he said. He did not need to say anything more. That was his only warning.
"And I'll give you none." Lucifer said simply as his dragon screeched, opening it's mouth and creating an inferno that burnt through the walls of the monastery and went inside of it, hitting a temple that now was ablaze. Between Lucifer and the two gods now was a wall of fire from the dragons rampage as demons came in. He walked through the fire, the element seeming to bend to him as he reached out and grabbed Tiras's throat. "You fight for something you understand little of, something I know the truth to." Lucifer growled out. "Earth can never be free because you were never meant to be free! Your kind were born slaves and you will die as them; it is we demons who have ascended." He spoke out while Tiras thrashed, suddenly beginning to turn to a dragon and making Lucifer drop him in surprise.

"We will be free, no matter the cost." Tiras spoke out as a golden dragon, taking flight and crashing into the other dragon, making it screech as the two began to fight over the monastery.

Rudolf came running with his sword, striking the side of Lucifer's armor and stunning him. "Lead them to escape!" Rudolf called out as he began to be surrounded by demons.

"Not alone you won't!" Lanying said while killing some of the demons surrounding him. "Tsukiyomi, take them to Zeenla, we have allies there!" She said while holding her katana in defense to Lucifer.

"You truly believe you can stand to the Lord of demons?" Lucifer asked before gritting his teeth; his eyes glowing as he moved quicker than Lanying's eye could detect, having his clawed hand go straight throw her chest, tearing her heart out and throwing it to the floor. Rudolf attacked with his blade, having it blocked by Lucifer's gauntlet while he used his other hand to slash with his sword. Rudolf jumped back, trying to dodge but failing and having the blade go through his exosuit and his stomach, making him nearly fall down as he was coughing blood for his mouth. Rudolf blinked blood dripping down as he held his blade ready to fight.
Tsukiyomi watched the flames engulfe and eat away at the wood his monastery was build of. His home. Their beacon of hope. It being torn down by the fire and soon the demons coming for them. They should have been prepared for this. They had becoming too comfortable. Too at ease because of their victories and their gathered strength. He was pulled out of his thoughts by a scream. His people. He did not hesitate when he shot forward at immense speed towards his burning home, straight through the flames. He ran through the halls, not bothered by the demons that were already in there since he sliced right through them with his now clawed hands as they came into his path. When he found them he stopped. Evan and Harold. He grabbed them both and gave them alot of his strength out of nowhere, making the two man yelp a bit in shock. "Zeenla. Make a passage. Keep it open." He knew the warlocks could do that combined with his strength. They immediatly began to chant and within a few second there was a portal on the ground. "Let people know where to go." Tsukiyomi said as he himself created arrows of light on the grounds and walls to show people where to go. He walked off, to go let more people know. He saw Renald probably heading outside with his gauntlets out and ready though the god grabbed him by the back of his collar and pushed him towards where Evan was. "No fighting. Evacuate."

Renald looked utterly surprised as both Baldrik and Tarquin from the future appeared as well. "Only that?" Baldrik asked as Tarquin used his powers to extinguish the fires around them.

"Yes. Search through the quarters. Protect and guide everyone you find to safety. Woman and children first." Tsukiyomi ordered when a message began to rang through every resident of the monastery's head thanks to Evan's spell. 'Demons are attacking. Everyone needs to evacuate. Follow the guide lines on the floor towards us. We will guide and teleport everyone away. Warriors help protect.' It repeated a few times to let everyone know what to do. "Now go." Tsukiyomi almost barked as his horns began to grow and his skin turned white. Golden glowing chains with spikes appeared in his hands as he began to roam the corridors, not bothered by the fire or the heat. As more demons began to enter, and his people began to fight, he began to tear through every demon he found on his path as well. The demons having no chance against the raging god who saw his home being destroyed.
Rudolf held his sword gritting his teeth as his wound was stitched together by blue thread that seemed to come from his magic nerves. He looked down Lucifer, walking in sync with him as they circled around each other; the demon looking at him in curiosity as the gentle giant held his ground against the king of demons.

"What is your name?" Lucifer asked while twirling his sword a bit for show and holding a grin on his face.

"Rudolf Elbinorune." Rudolf said quietly, seeming focused.

"Why are you so tense?" Lucifer laughed out. "Afraid to die, boy?"

"It is not the death I fear." Rudolf mumbled out. "But that's alright. I'm ready to die, king of demons. I've been living on borrowed time anyways, we all have. The real question is when your time is up if you'll be scared."

"I know nothing of fear, for I was raised in the fires of hell itself. I know nothing of fear-" Lucifer commented as he rushed in, clashing his sword against Rudolf's and creating sparks as Rudolf did too, standing over the demon even in his weakened form and pushing him down. "- because I am the king of what you humans are afraid of!" Lucifer barked out as he pushed upward, being toe to toe with Rudolf as his blade slid down to the hilt. He stared into the eyes, seeing the pain behind Rudolf's eyes. "What is it you fear?"

Rudolf had his eyes glow blue as the magic in his body began to activate. Holding his sword now with just his left hand, an etheral one formed in his right hand and it swung at Lucifer, making him jump back as it sliced through part of his pauldron. "I fear I won't die slow enough."

"Rudolf, step back we'll help!" Cynfael said while holding his saber, looking worried as he saw Aurelie's brother holding his own against the demon king.

"No!" Rudolf barked out, keeping his upper lip stiff as he kept himself focused on the demon king. "Aurelie, I'm sick!" He called out. "I have the night inside of me...I've always had it in me! That's why I left first; to see if it'd help. It didn't, okay! I'm dying." He called out. "So get your asses out of here! I'm going to hold him off! Save our world!" Rudolf now screamed. "Go! Get the fuck away, he'll kill you too!" He said as his magic grew more intense. He left his exosuit; his body weak yet strong as the magic held up his dying body. He spread his arms, holding them up even as Lucifer ran forward holding his blade to go into his stomach. From his magic, blades formed in thin air and began going towards the demons even as Lucifer's sword went into Rudolf's stomach. Rudolf held onto Lucifer as tight as he could, biting onto his throat and tearing a chunk out, making the demon king let go of his weapon and fall to the ground. Rudolf pulled the sword out of his stomach, letting out a battle cry as looked at the demon king covered in blood.

"Die already!" Lucifer called out as he grit his teeth, whistling and having hordes of men divert their attention from slaughtering the monastery. In one moment, all the fighting ceased and the army of the demon king focused their attention on Rudolf.

Rudolf breathed out quietly, holding his sword as his body wobbled and shook; his body dying but his will to fight now. He simply breathed, smiling as his heard his mothers voice tell him that it was okay. "Come on now, let's not drag this out any longer!" Rudolf called out to them.

Cynfael grabbed Aurelie, picking her up so she would not have to watch her brother die. As they began to leave, a bloodcurling scream came from his direction and then silence as a horde of demon tore him to pieces. "Don't look back."

In the air Tiras faced off with the dragon still, seeming annoyed as the corrupted beast breathed on his. Tiras came through the flames with his head down, ramming into the side of the air serpent before flying around it with his mouth open. The other dragon took off, circling around Tiras with it's long and skinny body, coming towards him to try and wrap around in. Tiras tucked in his wings, going down towards the ground and letting them out from his body at the end, gliding at a mach ten speed while the other dragon used all of it's power to keep up, not noticing as Tiras got closer and closer to the dragon, letting it get near before he teleported and caused the dragon to smack into the mountain, causing every bone in it's body to pierce through it's skin as it slid down like a bug on a fly swatter. "Good job." Tiras spoke out with his guttural dragon tongue, flying around and circling the monastery so he could burn a couple demons before going to the portal to the elven lands. "Where is Tsukiyomi?" He asked the warlocks worriedly, not sensing him through the portal. "Did Felicia make it through?"
Aurelie stood next to Cynfael as they arrived outside to help her brother, seeing him there standing infront of the demon king. He would not last long. "Hold on! We're-" And then he told them to run. Told her the secret she had thought all along ever since he left. But she did not care. He should not die like this. Not as a simple way to but time. She was about to run to him, even ready to die next to him if she had to but Cynfael grabbed her. And when she heard her brother scream in agony she began to cry and scream and trash in Cynfael's arms to make him let her go. "He's my brother! I can't leave him alone! Let me go! LET ME GO!" But it was no use. She could only scream as Cynfael held onto her and ran towards their escape.

Evan and Harold were sweating, their energy beginning to run out because of the amount of people they let through and the distance between the portals. "She is through. Tsukiyomi i did not know where he went. Back into the monastery." Evan said, gritting his teeth a bit as Fillian, Nori and Baldrik now arrived back to the portal as well.

"The monastery is empty." Baldrik said as a screaming Aurelie arrived on the scene being carried by Cynfael. He already felt like he knew what happend and he pats Cynfael's back before pushing them through the portal and following himself.

Nori closed his eyes for a second as his god talked to him. "He is telling us all to leave now. That our job is done. Everyone is through."

Tsukiyomi slowly walked out of the burning monastery, his bloodied chains dragging behind him as the horde just finished their rampage on one man. His skin and eyes were fully white again as he was in his god's form. The horde turned their attention now to him. Ready to tear up some more. He simply held one hand up before moving it down, gravity so strong pulled all the demons to the ground, pinning them their as the sheer force of it began to create holes into the ground and their bodies being crushed between the invisible force and the ground. He merely began to step over the demons who tried to escape as he walked towards Lucifer. One more step he took and in the blink of an eye he was gone. 2 second went by, it being earily quiet as Tsukiyomi suddenly appeared above Lucifer. He plummened down, using gravity to pull him down faster as he foot connected with the back of Lucifer's head, kicking his face so hard into the ground it made the whole mountain shake. A chain wrapped around the demon King's neck as Tsukiyomi pulled him up high into the air, stakes of divine light shooting out of the ground, before smashing him down again, aiming on the stakes to pierce him.
Lucifer took the hit, being quiet angry about it. He grabbed the chain and with his grasp it melted into nothingness as he twirled in the air, seemingly in slow motion as he kicked off one of the stakes and grabbed onto one, turning it around and using it's force to throw it down at a speed faster than it had came up while dodging another. He then had his wings come from his back, diving down and avoiding anything around the way down. The demon king grinned as his skin turned grey; his eyes turning slitted and blue and his veins turning black just as the gods had cursed his father to be. His nails were sharp and his hands beast like with scales. His wingspan was huge with white angel like and as he stood it seemed his body convulsed while his muscles expanded, tearing at his armor and leaving his bare chest exposed. Though his form changed, his beautiful white hair flowed down to his chest like a silk scarf. "The morning star; the most beautiful and bright of the stars in the sky." He spoke out with a soft voice, grinning. "Just like me, moon god. We're both in the sky you and I but I am what is beautiful; bright, exhilarating and guiding while you are...there. Boring, bland and often forgotten for even being there!" He now barked; his face scrunching. "That is why you let my sister pound you all into the dirt; oh Adalica..how she killed you all with such grace..my, how we fill fight will never compare to how she pounded the very people who locked away your Nymphia! The very people you betrayed later in such an amazing turn of events moon god!" He hissed out, seeming ready for whatever Tsukyiomi could throw as he held out his hands, channeling power and with great strain causing the sky itself to begin to crack as he pained the universe; the rocks now beginning to float in the air as Tsukiyomi's greatest power was annulled as bits of Gehenna came into the world, turning the sky red and causing even more demons to begin flooding out. "But let's forget the past. Lets talk about the present...let's talk about your failure. Your lost protocol son; the demon, Yurichi now with his demoness Nirri hearing my call. Let's talk about that; let's talk about how I will find and burn everything you ever loved. Let's talk about how I cannot die, for I have the god of death on my side! Let us talk Tsukiyomi, let us see if those honeyed words can save you! If it will change what is to come!" Lucifer spoke out mockingly. "Because in the end, as demons tear and rape your women and devour your men it will mean oh so...little."
Tsukiyomi merely side stepped as the stake lodged intself into the ground next to him, barely missing him by a hair. Lucifer's battle words and cries fell to deaf ears. He did not hear the mockery. He glances back at the monastery who was falling apart now. But everyone was gone. And that was all he wanted. He looks at Lucifer again before taking a deep breath, his whole body began to glow and when he breathed out sharply a wave of bright divine energy shot out of his body, the pureness of the light burning the demons surrounding him to nothing. Not even ashes remained. But that was just to clear the battlefield. This was between him and Lucifer. Divine spirits began to appear from the ground, his own little army against the horde so he himself would not have to focus on that for now. He was not going to talk. The moon began to shine brighter as tendrils of his divine light formed around him. The tendrils went out to grab Lucifer while Tsukiyomi shot up into the air as well, letting out a battlecry as a katana of divine light appeared in his hand, going full into attack as he began to slash at the king at lightning speed.

The monastery began to crumble more and more. As only a few were still remaining. "Harold. You go first. Help me on the other side." Evan said before Harold nodded, letting go of the portal for a second before both he and Fillian went through. "Now only you two. Hurry up!" Evan barked a bit as he felt like he could not hold on for much longer.

Nori faces Tiras who he knew had doubts about leaving. "We must leave now, Tiras. Tsukiyomi ordered us to." He heard the battlecry of his god and knew that time was ticking. "He asked us. And i know this is rough but we can not lose two gods today." He was preparing for the worst.
"If he dies, Nori your religion is dying too. I...I cannot lead like that Nori, I am just a man." Tiras said quietly, seeing the fighting and looking rather grim as his friend fought. "This must have been how Rex felt all those years ago..I understand now." He mumbled quietly, looking down and tightening his fist. "How can I let my friend die Nori?" Tiras asked, looking at his hand and wondering whether his humanity or godhood was more important to him. He tightened his fist harder, knowing that he wasn't human anymore yet the humanity in his nagged at him. Seeing the blood all around them, hearing the suffering of those unlucky enough to survive. He smelled the ash and the blood, being reminded of his own battles he had suffered before straightening his back and putting his hand on the portal. "Don't answer that, I understand now." Tiras said coldly while turning his back, seeming to have chosen his godly mind and stepping through the portal.

Lucifer held a longsword, having tendrils of darkness wrestle against Tsukiyomi's while he slid down, going between Tsukiyomi's legs and placing his claws down while created sparks as he pivoted around so he could go back to facing Tsukiyomi. He disappeared, seeming to be nothing now as a million voices filled Tsukiyomi's ears. The voices of those that had fallen, each one screaming in agony and one in particular being Yurichi wondering why his god has forsaken him. Lucifer came out in front of Tsukiyomi from a blood red cloud and grabbed his throat, holding him up and looking at him while holding his throat tightly; corruption burning across the pure gods face before Lucifer threw him to the ground and having his longsword hit next to his head while the demon king seemingly didn't kill the god, wanting to play with his victim as he grinned; Yurichi's agony being even louder now in the air as Lucifer made sure the mental horror from his realm was loud and clear.
Nori had to swallow a lump in his troath as Tiras went through, knowing all too well what this could mean. He glances one final look at the home he has grown up in in this life as it was being eaten by the flames before he followed the god. Stepping through the portal. Evan quickly followed. The portal closing behind him. Evan felt a hand on his shoulder as he panted and heaved, sitting on all fours on the ground as Tarquin patted his back a bit.

Much people looked relieved when the portal closed but then murmers began to rise. Most of them having the same question in their mind. Though some of them could guess. "Tiras-" Renald decided to ask the questions they all had. "-where is Tsukiyomi."

Tsukiyomi gritted his teeth as Lucifer knew right what would torment him the most. Even though he was trying to zone it out, it was getting to him. Making him feel more enranged and on edge. He screamed in agony as the corruption burned away his divine light. Never had he felt such physical pain before. Nor mentally. But then he felt the portal close. Everyone's presence gone. And through all his pain he still managed a small relieved sigh. They were safe. Atleast he had done that right. If he died now he would be at peace knowing that there was still a chance for them. Though one thing made him cling onto fighting. Even if it was to torment him, to pain him, hearing Yurichi also gave him a strange strength in his heart. That kid would have never stopped fighting. And he would be dissapointed in his god if his god decided to give in. Tsukiyomi grabbed the longsword next to his head with one hand and with the other, surrounded in divine light, punched through the blade, shattering it completely. He grabbed the largest shard, making his hand bleed, as he trew it at Lucifer, it hitting him in the stomach. He shot up from the ground into the air as a million arrows appeared above him. Waving his hand they shot down. He could not get too close again. The corruption having left dark burn markes on the side of his face and neck.
Tiras shielded his eyes from the sand in the air and the sun beating their eyes, turning his whole body to face Renald before placing his hand down. "Where is he? He is fighting Lucifer. He made his choice not as a god but as a man." Tiras spoke out before finding somewhere to stand on where he could see everyone. He looked tired and beaten just as everyone else and yet he seemed just stronger then them all still. He rubbed his nose, wondering what the rights words were for the whole situation. "Life is strange, I'll give it that. I was born in Japan to an elf and an assassin and had three siblings that I never expected to lose in one night. I grew up in Spain with the mage elimination association and sent on a mission to kill a king...and found much more and I lost it all. I've lost my life, my friends and my family. I've lost nearly everything in my lifetime and I hate that it's part of the life that we live, but it is. We are lucky to be here with our lives and luckier to be here together because the one thing I haven't lost is the love that I have. For my wife, for my children and for most of all humanity and those who choose to ally with it. I'll admit, I'm like a bit more than a quarter of an elf and according to some people the Japanese part of me isn't human either but I am a human god through and through. We stand here with nothing and yet we've had more than ever-" He spoke out as a wave of energy came out and mended the wounds of those hurt, gave energy to those who did not have the power to stand and placed hope in the hearts of those who did not have it. "-And while I am not too experienced on this being a god, I promise that I will always be YOUR god my people and I will never lead you astray; I am going to be the one to lead us through the darkness of the eternal of night and through the fires of Gehenna. You will not be alone faithful; I am with you! I am the god of freedom, the god of change but most of all I will always be the god of humanity!"

-------

Lucifer jumped back, smiling as the pain came through his body. As if in bliss he flexed his abs, pushing the piece out while healing and holding up his hand, seeming to defy physics and the arrows began to go upward now in a change of direction. "You fools so often forget that we are the children of a god. I am a third generation descendant of Emeris, the god of change." Lucifer laughed out as he picked up Rudolf's Oathbreaker from the ground, the sword he had of his fathers and twirled it around a little bit. He then coughed a bit, seeming to be a little more hurt than he had let out from the stomach wound before wiping his mouth and glaring at Tsukiyomi while the fires of hell burned all around them. "But..I feel generosity in me tonight. In exchange for freeing Kelder, I will let you go with your people to potentially plan to murder and humiliate me later; does that sound not good?"
Fillian was holding Mei close to him. Her back against his chest as he had his arms around her, his forhead leaning against the back of her head so she would not see his face as he prayed. Prayed prayed and prayed so deeply for his god to live. For them to live. The people around him began to straighten their backs again. Knowing they had to continu. Knowing they have been giving the gift and time to live a few more days. He hoped he would be granted that same gift. He held Mei a bit tighter as the people began to regain hope and began to cheer for the god who will protect them, forgetting for a moment that one was still fighting for them.

------

Tsukyomi diverted the arrows away with his powers quickly though a few still managed to scrape him, his reactions being slowed to the pain he was still enduring and the scream that were distracting him. He landed onto the ground. The corruption spreading going more and more over his skin as he used more of his powers. The more light he used, the more darkness creeped over him. His right eye being completely darkned by it already, just as a part of his shoulder and chest now. He focused his strength on stopping the spread but noticed that would take alot of his powers. Too much to continu fighting. Even if he did saw Lucifer being weakened. It was not enough. He himself had used quite alot already. Giving Evan and Harold so much. He did not want to give in. But he knew his other option. And like that Lucifer would live as well and have Kelder anyways. "Very well." He almost barked out, his voice deep and his eyes glaring with fury at the man.
"I hate this, all of this so much!" Mei said in a flash of anger, not wanting to be held at that moment. "Every home I get, every time I get comfortable some asshole burns it, kills people I care about and then I have to live on!" She lividly spoke out, looking at Tiras who she thought was using this just to get power and support behind him. "How are we supposed to live on when this shit keeps happening?"

"So I'm assuming you all have a decent reason to be in my country?" A tall, deadlocked elven man said while wearing an ornate white robe and walking with two guards, seeming not to fear the nearly million large army in his country. "I'm Juman Scatzeel, the chancellor of Zeenla. I see crescent moons on some of your armor here and..I feel the need to ask if you all follow the path?" He asked as he saw Nori and all the others. "We were taught the way by a white haired woman who killed our oppressor a year and some time ago and...I was hopeful there'd be others."

---------------

"I'm glad you see reason." Lucifer said before placing his hands down and seeming to take in the atmosphere; the quiet sound of the fires burning with the destruction of the land. He stood and looked at the moon god, the ash burning onto Lucifer's skin. "Farewell." He spoke out politely, walking away to Kelder and using his power to send the demon back to Gehenna. He then walked out of the monastery to finish the job on the country, conjuring a spectral horse and getting on it as he rode down to see his work.
Fillian could truly not listen to Mei's enranged words right now. He really could not. It angered him too much. And there wasn't a way he could either calm her or himself down. So he let's her go and instead walks to stand next to Nori and Hideaki as they faced the man who introduced himself as the chancellor of Zeenla. He folds his arms, simply standing their as a representative as he let Nori take the lead on this.

"I indeed think we are on the same." Nori said as he felt the energy that was radiating off of the man. It wasn't hostile and it felt somewhat familiar. He puts a hand on his chest. "My name is Nori Rin. In a former life known as Kiyo Mizushima and now a priest of the Shinto shrine. I am here with my fellow priests, warrior and generals of Tsukiyomi himself as our monastery has just been attacked. Our lord guided us here to flee and find refuge. We are also here with Tiras Elbinorune. A fellow god and friend of our lord."

-------------

The moon god did not move as Lucifer bid his farewell and went to look first handed and his victory. While he himself could not keep his eyes off of the burning lands. Saw the flames eat away at his home. His people... He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before letting it out. This was not going to be a farewell. Not even close. They will face eachother again. And next time, it will be very different. He silently promised that to the demon King. But for now, he would return to his people. Light surrounded him as he used his ability to manipulate gravity to shoot into the air and head towards Zeenla, not looking down to see Japan fall for his own sake. Though after crossing the lands and crossing the sea, he began to feel weakend and worse. The corruption he felt slowly spreading. He was using to much of his powers. He needed to regain his strength before he could cleanse it. Though he did not notice how much weakend he truly was till he actually blacked out mid air, the light around him dissapearing and his appearance turning back to his normal form as he fell from the sky. When he came back to he was only two second away from hitting the earth. His eyes widened and he could not react on time as he hit the earth, creating a massive crater as he laid there. His eyes a bit dull and his breathing ragged. The corruption being spread over the entire right side of his body.He had no idea where he was. What lands he was in. But he did know he needed to rest. So he simply closed his eyes as what happend, what he had heard, what he had seen, what he could not protect, began to play over and over in his hand.
"From the stories.." Juman said with stars in his eyes, truly elated seeing the shinto people there with him. "My god, I did not know there would be such an attack or we would have aided you." He spoke out quietly, not wanting prying ears to hear. "You will find refuge here and we will be able to rebuild somewhat, but without Tsukiyomi many will see an Elbinorune god here as an invasion. In these lands that name is cursed from three separate invasions from his family. If...if he is a god as you say, he needs a name befitting a god. Now I am not in a position to tell him that, you my friend are. So make sure to tell your people to come to the temple of the moon which is right over there-" Juman said while pointing to a dome that had a moon symbol on the top of of. "-And then have that talk with him, because while this is my country there is many that would like it to be not so."

----------

Faendal traveled through the southern part of Europe with Rosalie by foot, finding the summer home he had built earlier that he had sent Reina to live at when she annoyed him. Of course when walking, he noticed something fall straight through the ceiling and into the home prompting him to run with his dagger out. He stuck the tip in the lock, forcing the door open and seeing the god broken on his couch before noticing Reina right next to it looking surprised. "You have been very hard to get ahold of."

"I didn't want to get be gotten ahold of! Rosalie threatened to kill me!" Reina said while picking up a glass, looking ready to throw it.

"Do not wake up my son right now you pointy eared cunt, he is very hard to get asleep." Faendal said in a whisper yell before seeing Tsukiyomi passed out through their couch. "We'll discuss THAT in a moment, but right now we're discussing you. We're going back to Emeria-"

"No!" Reina said angrily.

"What the did I say about the yelling!?" Faendal screamed out as he put his hands on Faeranduil's ears, then having the room go quiet. "We're going back to Emeria. You are telling the circle of chancellors that I am in fact their king, and then you fuck off into the desert, deal?"

"Can I just go back here?"

"Well the god falling through the roof might have caused a couple problems with that." Faendal said before looking at Rosalie, sighing afterwards. "What has fate done?"
Nori was actually quite relieved that this man was so willing to help. He truly would have not known what to do if these people had decided to fight against them. They should thank Lanying for this. He nods. "Very well. I thank you for this. We all do. And our god will to once he gets back to us." Nori says, knowing Tsukiyomi will be back for them. He still felt his god's presence. Faint but there. And that gave him hope even though he had no idea where Tsukiyomi might be or in what state he was. But feeling how faint it was... Fillian began to lead the people towards the temple as Nori walked to Tiras first. "They are offering us shelter. It appears some of these people believe in Tsukiyomi as well." Which was suprising that far over the sea. "Though it appears they are not quite.... Fond of your family history." He says honestly.

----------

When Rosalie followed her husband in, carrying their sleeping child, she immediatly got annoyed at Reina's attitude. She had not missed that woman. Narrowing her eyes at Reina she almost dared her to trow that but her husband cut that idea straight out of her head. She then shifted her attention to probably the bigger deal in the room. The god himself laying their passed out, worn out and beaten apparently. She walked a bit closer but paused immediatly when she saw the black burns on his body. "Faendal...." She said to get his attention, the tone in her voice letting him know it did not look good.

The voices he heared sounded dull. As if far away or under water. But they were there. And he felt something. Something he regonized in the room. A fellow god? Tsukiyomi slowly opened his eyes, not seeing clearly the first few second before he could focus. Faendal? He was confused of how the man could be here and he felt to hazy in his mind to try and figure it out now. He tried to move up, pushing himself up on the broken couch, but he began to couch violently before actually spitting up some black goo. His arms began to tremble as he collapsed back down. He was panting, sweating, almost as if having a fever as his body fought against the corruption from spreading.

-----------

In the meanwhile, deep down into the ocean. Where the sun light won't come and where the coldness would freeze even the coldest creatures. Vile monsters of the sea circled around one spot. Having been there for the longest of times. Protecting. Guarding. Waiting for his return. For his commands to lead them again. And suddenly they all seemed to hold their breath. To pause. Turning towards the arrow they were guarding. His prison. As it cracked. Only a small crack. Not enough to set him free. But enough for now. One step closer to being freed. And he was patient. As patient as he will have to be. For he knew, even if his struggle was small. If he fought just a little against his cage. The first crack has shown. And he will slowly make it bigger.

----------

Nirri leaned against the wall as she had her arms folded, staring out of the window of their bedroom. She could not see that far and they were miles and miles away. But it was almost as if she actually could see. She felt it. That was enough she guessed. They had both heard the calling. So they know what has happened. And it was clear he had conquered the lands and won.... She glances back at Yurichi but stayed quiet, not sure how he would react to anything right now. Or what he would be feeling.
"Them and like seventy five percent of the people in existence buddy." Tiras said while walking with the people to the temple, putting his hand in his pocket and pulling out a cigarette before placing it in his mouth and lighting it with a flame that came out of the tip of his thumb. "I can't really change what exactly I am, you know?" He said to Nori while looking straight ahead to the temple. "Once Tsukiyomi gets here it should get smoothed out...hopefully. I'd rather not have to use force in these types of situations but if I must...I must. The elves are either with humanity or against us, bottom line." Tiras spoke out gruffly, seeming jaded from the defeat they just had.

---------

"Oh boy." Faendal said, knowing damn well what he was afflicted with. He stood above the god and held out his hands, remembering the old rite's he had been taught. "Everyone, leave." Faendal said simply as he waited for his family to leave the room before going to his spice cabinet and pulling out cinnamon and dragons root, pouring the cinnamon in a circle around the couch and putting the dragon's root in Tsukiyomi's mouth, allowing the poison in the spice to weaken his body. Faendal held his ceremonial knife, putting the tip of it at the top of his rib cage and cutting a thin line down and then another across, curing the ends in the shape of the Adalian cross. Through the blood that spilled he held up his hands, channeling magic that began to make the object's in the room float. "For your actions you are punished, Satan and those who followed. Your beauty is taken-" Faendal said as he recited the curse that Odin put upon Satan and his followers, burning the corruption inside him and Tsukiyomi's body rose up and levitated; dragon root floating from his mouth and his blood leaving his body with the dark corrupted blood following, circling around them like a hurricane while Faendal channeled all the magic energy in a controlled environment. "-Your heart is black and your vile blood too! For these crimes your very being is sundered, you are no longer part of the archaeium vile beast! For the actions you have committed, it is only deserving of the most vile of places. See it, see the sulfur and fire! You are banished to Gehenna!" Faendal yelled out as his veins popped from his neck and his magic nerves glowed, sending all of Tsukiyomi's blood that was into his body back into him and lighting the corrupted blood on fire turning it to ash and dropping the levitating god back onto the couch. He panted out, having sweatbeads roll down his forehead as he put his knife into it's leather cover and walked over to the god, healing the cut on his chest with his touch. He looked down, seeing the unconscious god and seeming to understand him a bit better with his own godly spirit. "I'm finished Rosalie!" He called out to his wife.

----------

Yurichi quietly looked over, seeing the smoke in the west and knowing what had happened to the monastery. He held his head down, tightening his fist with tears running down his cheeks as the black blood in him boiled. "I knew this would happen; I told my father to warn them and I suppose they did not heed." Yurichi angrily spoke out, tightening his fist before he started punching the wall of the castle. With each hit it seemed it shook, denting the very stone itself as he screamed out in pain thinking his daughter and Kiyoshi were dead. He screamed out more and more, his eyes becoming slanted and the last purity in his soul darkening as his very body radiated a black aura. His skin greyed and the warmth in him left while the whites of his eyes turned black. He turned around to look at Nirri, being a dark demon like she was now as a person. "All that's left now...is rage..and I want to kill." He spoke out to Nirri quietly, keeping his explosive rage contained at the moment.
Nori followed the god and the people, listning to Tiras's words as he in the end realized, nomatter how big he had just talked to his people, in truth he was hiding what he was really feeling. Something they all were feeling honestly. "They will see what you truly are. Not just your name. And let just assume we won't have to fight. Let's assume that for now. Everyone has had enough of a blow already. They need to believe that you believe.... Atleast we know he is still alive. That will be enough to keep them calm for now."

------

Tsukiyomi did not understand what was going on, only that the thing in his mouth did not taste good and he wanted to spit it out when he felt something sharp and cold against his chest. He groaned softly, still not understanding when Faendal began his ritual to cleanse him. After the ritual he did not wake up. Even if the corruption was out now his body was completely drained. From divine energy. From strength. From even the sheer will to keep awake.

Rosalie opened the door slightly to peek in before walking back into the room to see the god now free of corruption. Softly she runs her hand up and down her husband's back. She felt a slight bit of worry in her body. "What could have happened to him.... Why is he even here alone." She asks with a frown, knowing how much generals and warriors the god had to support him. They would not just leave him like that. She thought atleast.

------

Nirri closed her eyes as he screamed out in his pain, knowing how deeply this truly was hurting him. When she opened her eyes again he had fallen even deeper away from his humanity. If it was even there anymore. She walked over to him, taking a hold of his hand while his other hand laid on his cheek. Softly she kisses his other cheek before she moves his head to lay on her shoulder as the stood. She runs her fingers through his hair a bit. "Then why don't we?.... If that is what you want, we will."
"Keeping calm is what got us here Nori. We must be scared; we need to be ready for when they come to try and kill us." Tiras said as he stopped walking, facing Nori and looking angry. "I won't will them with a sense of safety, we are not safe! I will not give them courage, it is not their's to be given! If there was a reason to keep calm, they'd be calm. We are in a crisis hands down and we should be worried of what is to come; if we fail everything is over. They should feel compelled to have all these things on their own; if they do not wish to be ruled, then they must find it on their own otherwise they can go to Lucifer or Ra!" He barked out, seeming to be under much pressure.

----------

"Something terrible it seems. With corruption that strong...it's as if he was tainted by the devil himself." Faendal spoke out, looking at Tsukiyomi and then his wife and child. "I've preformed rite's of cleansing before and this was the hardest one I've ever done by far." He grumbled before looking at Reina, knowing what the god needed was rest. "You. You're traveling with us until Emeria."

"What do I get?" Reina asked, seeming to be quite angry.

"Your life. I killed your pathetic brother, you think I won't end your life either?" Faendal asked before holding out his hand and freezing the blood in her legs so she wouldn't fall even as she began shaking. He placed his hand on her cheek, turning it blue just from his ice cold touch while smiling in an unhinged manner. "I've had enough of your shenanigans, understand? You will listen like a good little elfling and if you are lucky, you will survive this ordeal girl." He said before unfreezing her, pushing her off and letting her fall unconscious. He tightened his fist, turning around and sighing as he smiled at Rosalie. "Teenagers these days, you know?"

---------

"Yeah...that sounds nice." Yurichi said quietly, seeming to be containing his rage. He then began to walk, opening the door into the castle and heading straight to Remi's office where from his arm, a long and sharp bone like protrusion came out as a blade.

"What are you doing?!" Melania asked, seeing the demon and throwing a book at him.

Yurichi growled as it hit him in the face, enraging him as a second blade came out from his left arm. He turned towards her and thrust them both through her chest, pinning her into the wall and breaking them off before turning to Remi. "You."

"I-I let you live here! Saved your life, and you kill my mother and and....what are you going to do?!" Remi asked while holding a knife to defend herself.

"You took my child away from me; I came here for her, and now she is gone." Yurichi said before walking to her, picking her up by her throat and making her head go light with just one squeeze. "I will get another." He spoke out in a dark demonic tone, holding her against the wall with just one hand and shutting the door of the room so Nirri would not have to see. For moments it seemed all that happened from the room was pure bloody screaming from Remi who was in great pain and then silence and a grunt. Yurichi left the room, leaving the door open to show Remi who was now in a pool of her own blood, beaten with her head slumped down barely conscious. He proceeded to continue his rampage as he encountered guardsmen coming to protect her. As one pulled out a sword he opened his mouth, having his tongue shoot out and go through his eye like a spear before pulling out and dodging a sword swing, grabbing a man's crotch through his armor and crushing it, having his bone blade's extend from his arm and go through his skull before Yurichi retracted them. Two more guards behind him came at him, stabbing him in the back with swords and going through his heart. He looked at the blades chuckling before turning into a pile of black goo and going into the ground, forming behind the men and having both his blades extend from his arm into their hearts before he pulled them out. Yurichi chuckled, setting the bone blades ablaze with the human blood; the fire burning blue as he slashed on the castle wall in an X shape, causing a bit on an inferno to take ablaze while he exited the castle.
His words began to make Nori angrey as well. His hands clench as he glares towards the god. "As if we don't know that. As if we don't know that we could be dead in the blink of an eye. Because we truly do. And they only thing that is keeping us going is you two. You two to give us hope. To give us faith in something. Because that is what we need. Why we still fight. So yes, we need to be ready. But do you not dare tell us to be scared. We-"

"Can I speak to my man alone?" Felicia suddenly interrupted from behind them, shutting Nori up. He was quiet for a few second before he merely nodded and walked off, following the crowd and leaving the two of them behind to be alone as everyone was walking ahead of them. Felicia walks closer and puts a hand on his cheek, caressing it softly before taking his hand and giving a firm kiss on it. She was not going to ask how his was feeling or handling this. It would be a stupid question to ask. She just silently let him know she was there for him if he wanted to talk or anything at all. And to just let him know she will always be there. Through it all.

----------

Rosalie could not help but grin a bit as Faendal managed to shut the brat up. Really, she could not stand the woman. She looks back at the god, that being more of her interest at the moment. She sat down a bit on the demolished couch as she puts a hand against the god's forhead to feel his energy. She only felt a little and she really had to try. Who ever had fought him and whatever he had done had completely drained him. "We can't really leave him now can we?" She asks a bit uncertain.

----------

Nirri smiled softly as he agreed and began to walk out. She paused for a second to glance towards Japan one final time, wondering how Renald would be doing and if he and the family would have survived.... She shook that thought away before going after Yurichi. She heard the yelling and smelled the blood. Though when she was about to walk into the room he shut the door on her. She pouted and was about to whine out when she realized what he was probably doing. As the door opened back up she did not look inside. Did not ask a thing. It was not needed. She simply followed him as he went on and let out his rage, learning to control and discover his new found powers. She did not even help, he needed to vent it all out. She would be there if things got to dangerous and he needed help. When he put the castle ablaze she could not help but whistle a bit. "So long~" She sung out before darting after him.
Tiras gave Felicia a kiss, leaning in before leaning away and sighing deeply as he looked around their surrounds, seeing the massive works of architectural masonry and the strange colors and patterns waving from the curtains outside the homes and on the roofs. "I'm..ugh. I am sick of being a god Felicia; people expect me to understand their woes, to understand how they feel and how I am supposed to act for them. They don't see me as me, they see me as a figure; it's as if Tiras died to them and now there's just..just, this thing to lead them and inspire them and tell them what to do but I have the littlest idea on how to do that. I know that Tsukiyomi is alive, I feel it, and yet I am completely lost in the meantime without him because he knows how to be a god. The frustration...is immense." Tiras sighed out, looking to the voices inside him to tell him what to do, only hearing from them that they usually didn't try to understand humans for this reason.

-----------

"No. This in fact...is useful." Faendal said while looking at Tsukiyomi and rubbing his hands. "Me..my son and him; if we can kill the other gods and Lucifer, perhaps we can create a trifecta. A triangle of sorts of checks and balances, that way we can prevent corruption between the gods while avoiding a total bloody war if we were to fight amongst each other because it would always be two against one." Faendal said as he rubbed his chin, plotting. "With the gratitude he will feel from me not letting him become a demon he surely will be open to this proposition, don't you think?" Faendal asked while holding onto his chin, having a bit of an elvish grin on his face from his plotting.

-----------

For hours it seemed the rampage continued with Yurichi eventually going blind with rage, acting on primal instinct and burning and killing everything in his path. Though it seemed as if it would never stop, eventually the city of Vaas Ambris turned silent and he sat down at a pearl fountain filled with bodies that were turning the water red. He looked at his still demon hands feeling much calmer now but still himself, breathing out as if he had just orgasmed and inhaling the scent of ash from the castle. "Was your first like that?" He asked quietly, remembering hearing that Nirri too had her own rampage.
Felicia wrapped her arms around his waist as she pulls him closer, leaning up and laying another soft kiss on his lips. "You are not dead to me. You are still that man who sweeped me off of my feet on the dancefloor." She says with a soft smile and brushes a piece of hair behind his ear. "I guess it is difficult for them too. They know what to expect from Tsukiyomi, are used to him and how he does everything, while you in that regard arw different. Just hang on for now love and listen to your heart. Normally that part of you is very right."

------

Rosalie's eyes widened slightly. A trifecta? He was truly planning on becoming one of them? Like Tiras? A god amongst man. She glances at the moon god laying unconcious before looking back at her husband, her eyes cold and stern. "No. That was not the plan and it won't be. We're going to Emeria and that's it." She said strictly though hidden deep down behind it was fear. Fear of losing him again. They could handle angrey Emerians. She did not want her husband to be the next god laying there to die.

-------

Nirri simply followed as the blood turned the streets red as if being splashed with paint. As he calmed down she stood infront of him, gently taking a hold of his bloodied hands. "Different. The rage and blindness was the same. Though I did not get my own hands dirty." No, she manipulated the people into doing that themself. "And mine was longer. You have more restraint in that regard."
"It's difficult because they wish it to be." Tiras sighed out before a small smile came onto his face, knowing that in his woman's eyes at least he was still the same person. "I wish we had ran away Felicia." Tiras said while putting the cigarette inbetween his fingers back into his mouth, turning his body to the east and seeing the sun lower a bit. "I wish we left that summer home..went somewhere far away from all this madness." He spoke out in a tired tone of voice, just wishing for the fighting to stop. "I dream of it still...us away. Us young, still dreaming of all we could have had. Us, Virgil and Louisa maybe living on and island somewhere or something...away from the curse of magic, away from all the curses life put upon us. When I first met you..I thought your family's crazy requirements of you were a lot.." He said before chuckling. "Oh shit did I not have any clue how bad mine were."

------------

"And then what?" Faendal asked her, having a serious tone in his voice. "We let my son rule us? We let him rule us?" He asked, seeing the half dead god laying literally on their couch. "What about we let the person that nearly killed him rule us Rosalie?" He asked, rubbing his face a bit as he started to pace around. "Do you know how you are not ruled over? Do you know how you are not oppressed, Rosalie? You KILL your oppressor, you TAKE their power and make it your own!" The man barked out, seeming to have anger burrowed from his upbringing coming out. "I have the soul of a god in me and yet I do not have the full power, I must know why! I must utilize what I am capable of because it is what will be expected of me when someone comes to kill me like we killed Shiael! There is no that's it, the lions lurk in the Savannah waiting to feast upon those weaker and we should not shoot to be a lion; we should not shoot to be EQUALS with the enemy, we must be the hunter." Faendal spoke out as he tightened his fist. "And Faeranduil should have no less! I will not let the will of these gods be imposed on our son. Do you think a man like THIS knows what he needs?" He asked as he pointed his hand at the human god.

-----------

"I wanted to do it; I wanted to feel their life end personally...to know that it was me doing it, to know that it was me sending them to the river of souls for their judgement." Yurichi spoke out quietly, laughing before shaking his head. "You don't understand Nirri..there's nobody left." He said while listening to the silent burning city. "Except Remi. I no longer feel her soul presence around meaning she escaped." He mumbled out quietly, sighing as he cleaned dried blood out from under his nails. "Worst fucking sex ever; I don't know if it was the human part or the screaming part but it really was bad and I need to apologize for even having it."
A sad look appeared in Felicia's eyes as she shared his thoughts. But thar was now wishfull thinking. Thisis what they had now. This was their life and their decisions made their past. She cups his cheeks and leans her forhead against his. "I know love. I dream of it too.... But being here with you is a dream come true as well. Nomatter what decisions we have made. We are together and we have beautifill children and grandchildren."

------

Rosalie simply glared more, putting one hand over Faeranduill's ear as Faendal began to become louder in his angered laced words. "And thanks to who is that god inside of you?... I worked the life out of me, day and night, for months to find a way to get you back. Back to me. Back to us so you can watch you son grow up. I did not revive you to become a god and go once again. Go to whatever fucking walhalla you decide to make or go and die again. Do you think our son needs a god or a father? If you can't really see that than YOU are the man who does not know what he needs." She barked out in return before turning around and heading to the door.

-----

Nirri looker around and felt indeed no one's presence anymore. He went through them all very quickly indeed. But it did calm him down a bit. Atleast for now. She looked a bit disgusted and she did not look at him as he talked about Remi and what he has done. She did not want to think about it. Though she had never expected he would do that. Kill in his rage? Yes. But rape? "Then why did you do it?"
"Yeah...I know." Tiras said quietly, still seeming sad as he sat himself on a piece of concrete in the market district and pulled away from Felicia, lost in his thoughts as a sad older man rather than the god that he was. "Regret is a good part of life; it humbles you and reminds you I guess..to be better." He mumbled out, pulling a cigarette out and putting it in his mouth as he began to chainsmoke vigorously. "Or something like that, I dunno. Is it unreasonable really to be sad right now?"

----------

"I am not-" As Rosalie headed out the door Faendal sighed out deeply, punching the wall in a fit of rage before sitting at the corner of the couch with Tsukiyomi. He put his hand on his head, leaning down and feeling his head throb from a massive headache now caused from their argument. "Where the hell would she even go?" He asked himself quietly before looking at Tsukiyomi, shaking his head and wondering what everything even meant and why he was alive again. He stood up and walked to the window, looking outside before going back to where he had punched a hole in the wall. He then found his way to the liquor cabinet then opening it and tearing open a glass of one, going bottoms up as he began to binge drink to hopefully pass out and wake up to Rosalie coming back.

----------

"She took my daughter away; if I had never gone away to kill Remi, I'd have been at the monastery and I'd have been able to save her." Yurichi grumbled out, grinning afterwards as he looked down. "Now I have a child to make up for that one and the balance of everything is restored...or...something like that, I'm not sure Nirri I wasn't really at my clearest mind you know?" Yurichi asked with a bit of a smile while putting his hand in hers. "Things are better now."
Felicia saw that at the moment she couldn't do much to lift him out of his mood. It was very logical after what had just happend. It pained her to see him struggle like that. Though she guessed for now it was better to give him some space to breath and sort things out. She walks towards him and kisses his forhead. "You have reason enough to be sad. And it's okay.... I'll go check on the others. Take as much time outside as you need love." She said as she gives him a loving smile and walks towards the temple. The others had already all arrived and were settling down a bit, finding shelter in and infront the temples main hall till they were directed or told where they really were going to stay for now.

Baldrik had already checked on his brothers and sisters to see how they were fairing this all. Luckily they were quite used to unpredictable situation so they were fine. Only Annelise seemed a slight bit shaken up but Jyran would handle that. He continoud walking, trying to find another one of his sisters when he saw Valeryia sitting a bit secluded in a corner against a wall. Immediatly he walked over to her, giving her a small smile. "Hey Val-" He slid down the wall with his back against it to sit next to her. "How are you handling this all?"

Kiyoshi was holding a calm Mizuki, wrapped in soft blankets as she found the woman she was looking for, Yurichi's mother. "Hello Serika. Can I talk to you privately?" When they found a silent place to talk she took a deep breath. "I have something to ask of you. Something quite big and I don't know if you'll accept but... I want you to take care of Mizuki as I am leaving. I am not waiting anymore. Not for a miracle. Not for Tsukiyomi. I am going to find Yurichi myself. It will perhaps take a long time for me to find him but I know his general direction so I am asking this off you to help me. So I atleast know she will be in good hands.... Please..." She asked softly, tears appearing in her eyes as she smiled sadly.

Aurelie was sitting outside. Her knees curled up to her chest and her face hidden in her arms as she leaned on her knees. Every since they went through the portal she had been screaming and crying and begging for Cynfael to let her go back. But ever since the portal closed she had been quiet. Not wanting anyone near. Not letting Cynfael even touch her or speak to her. She was not handling it well. Veron looked worriedly outside as the mourning woman as he puts his hands in his pockets and walks over to Cynfael who was probably having it just as rough. "Hey.... How is she..." He shakes his head. Stupid question to ask but he was bad at starting coversations like this.

------

Nirri could see he was not thinking clearly when he did that.Though she had experienced first handed how the loss of his child made him go mental. And now he had lost her twice.Softly she squeezes his hand as he smiles at her before moving to sit on his lap and stradle him while facing him, cupping his cheeks in her hands. "Things will be better." She confirms before giving him a kiss. "Now, tell me, what do you want to do. It is you decision."
"Pretty good all things considered." Valeriya mumbled while running her hand through her hair, smiling and sighing out as she figured that this was the new normal. "Pretty uh...pretty crazy I guess, I mean I'm not sure what to say Baldrik. I'm a veteran, this is stuff I saw pretty often back I'm Adalia." She commented while looking at some of the battle scars on her pretty pale hands. "And...you? I mean I know you had been there a little longer than I was."

"Are...are you sure?" Serika asked while holding her grand daughter, looking into her dark colored eyes and feeling her heart sink a little as she thought of the beautiful girl growing up alone. "I'm not really the best mother, you know?" She said while holding her, looking very sad. "Why don't you just stay Kiyoshi? Stay with her, me, Yumi and Nori. You don't need to go off to find my son, what good can come from going to that wasteland?"

Cynfael who was holding a hookah he had taken from a stand was inhaling it deeply, breathing the smoke out through his nose as his eyes turned a bit red. "Better now." Cynfael mumbled, not feeling the greatest. "Okay, honestly? Truly truly terrible. Our strongest swordsman and most experienced fighter just died and my girlfriends heart is shattered into a million pieces that I don't know can be fixed." He said before hitting the hookah again, closing his eyes before taking it out of his mouth and motioning it over to Veron. "Take this." Cynfael said with smoke coming out of his mouth.

------------

"Hmm...Africa. I miss warm weather." Yurichi said with a chuckle as he sat up, brushing his black hair behind his grey face and grinning as he looked at Nirri. "Beaches, water and your naked body laying in the sand tanning...kinda like a vacation. Doesn't that sound...refreshing?"
"Then you are the prettiest veteran I know since all the veterans I know are old grumpy man who are yelling 'get off my lawn'" Baldrik joked, using an old man's voice in the end, just to cheer up the mood even the slightest bit and at the same time complimenting him. He smiles softly as he takes a hold of her hand and brushes a thumb over her scars. "I am doing fine. I am used to moving around quite alot. I have never lived truly long in the same spot. Mercenary and all you know. "

Kiyoshi shakes her head, the tears in her eyes now rolling down as she tried her hardest to keep smiling. "I need to know. I need to find him and see for myself. I tried. I really really tried so hard. But I can't let him go. Not like this. Not while I know he is still out there." She reaches out and rubs her daughter's head. "I am not asking you to understand. I merely hope you will support me..."

Veron wrinkled his nose as the vile smell entered it. Ugh. Gross. And it was not making Cynfael look any better either. He took the hookah but instead of smoking it himself he puts it on the floor and crushes it with his foot, shattering the entire thing. "This thing ain't a fucking solution. What the hell are you thinking? Getting high off of that shit. Disgusting thing." He barked a bit, looking a tad pissed that Cynfael would do such a thing in this situation before sighing deeply and rubbing his forhead. "But fine, if you don't go talk to her, I will.... Or I'll let Tarquin go talk to her cuzz this ain't helping her either."

----------

Nirri blinked twice, not having quite expected this but it sounded very very good. She grins widely as she runs her fingers through his hair. "Hmmmm that does sound good to me. Though sadly, I do not tan." She leans in closer, her lips almost touching his. "But that does not mean I won't be laying there naked." She said in a sultry voice.
"Yeah..guess this is the the new normal huh. It's not too bad I suppose, this place is beautiful as far as refuges go." Valeriya said before looking at the scar on her hand that he had touched, smiling a little bit. "I'll be that old man eventually don't you worry about that Baldrik. The thing about being a young vet is that...you still look pretty but your heart stays the same the rest of your life, so the change from being young and beautiful to old and cranky isn't too noticeable.

"If I cant stop you then of course she is safe with me Kiyoshi." Serika said while holding her grand daughter, looking at the beautiful child before looking at her. "Stay safe Kiyoshi, I hope you find whatever you are looking for." The woman spoke out sadly, looking at her granddaughter and wondering if her parents were going to come back to raise her.

"Bitch, you do realize you just slapped a tobacco pipe right? It's a cigarette!" Cynfael barked out before balling up his fist, looking as if he wanted to punch Veron in the jaw. "Nobody is talking to her! She just wanted some space. Don't ever act like you're going to-" Cynfael stopped himself and breathed out. "Okay, I'm sorry. Let's just relax, okay? We all lost Rudolf today."

---------

"My my Ms. Vandelin, being sultry at the site of my first rampage?.
...how sick. How delightful in fact, I like it. You're almost making me want to tear the clothes off you right here and now." Yurichi chuckled out, smirking afterwards while putting the back of his hand on her cheek.

--------

Ra sat on his throne holding a glass of wine, swishing it in boredom before getting up and looking at his generals. "I understand now that the threat has moved from the far East to the near West but that shall not be a problem, understand? We will strike soon and precisely, killing either the two gods or what they deem to be nearest and dearest to them. With the blow Lucifer sent to them and with one god remaining we should be able to win as long as we can scatter their forces and have the tribals attack from the south."

"Sir!" An anubi called as he allowed Remi to lean on his shoulder while walking in. She was beaten and bloodied with blood coming from her mouth and down her leg. Her hair was drenched, bound in clumps from the blood while her eyes were swelled shut so tight her eyes could not be seen.

"Where was she found?!" Ra barked out being enraged enough to cause the sun outside to begin lighting trees on fire from how intense the rays began to shine.

"In the pond in the garden sire! It seemed she had teleported from Vaas Ambris." The anubis spoke out while holding onto her tightly as she began to fall.

"Remi, who did this to you?" Ra asked worriedly while walking to her, cupping her cheeks with his hands and giving her energy.

"Yur..ichi..." Remi whispered out, being barely able to even move her lips. "Yurichi.."

"Yurichi. The Mizushima." Ra spoke out with venom behind his words, looking at his generals while the sky darkened. "We will not wait for the time-"

"What?" The eldest general asked in a confused tone of voice.

"WE ARE TO GRAB THOSE WHITE HAIRED BASTARDS, THOSE MOON WORSHIPPING YA EBN EL WSHKA'S AND KILL THEM ALL!" Ra yelled out, having the neck veins coming from his neck. "Go! We will not wait for them to recover!" The god ordered, holding his arms out in a T pose. "Someone put on my armor, I am to finish this myself!"
Baldrik blinked a few times before very serieusly saying. "You are going to be an old man? I really have to say that I think you are fine with just being an old woman later. It is a lot of troubles going through gender change and I think I prefer you as a woman." Though then he grins and begins to chuckle before ruffling her hair a bit. "Nahhh you won't get old and cranky. Old yes. Cranky no. You'll see."

"Thank you." Kiyoshi said, truly gratefull before looking one final time at her child. She leans in and kisses the baby's head softly. "I'll come back for you." She whispers softly before turning around to leave, feeling the bow she had strapped to her body to see if it was still strapped down tightly. And that was all she was going to take with her on her travel. That bow, a few arrows and the sheer will to find her husband.

Veron folded his arms, almost daring the vamp to try and punch him as he saw him tempted to do it. He sighs out in frustration before looking back at Aurelie. "There has to be more anyone can do than just give her space..." he mumbled out a bit, frustrated and agitated because he wanted someone to do more, to be able to help, but he knew of nothing or no one who could.

------

Nirri grinned wickedly at his words. "Almost? That is too bad. I should try harder then next time." She says before wrapping her arms around his neck and leans in, giving him a faint whisper of a kiss. "Like I said before, anything you want, love."
"We'll see alright Baldrik, I like a challenge." Valeriya said with a small smile, flashing her white pearly teeth at him while her green hair fell and covered her face a little bit. "Women in my family have been known to do the old gender switcheroo from time to time so mark my words Baldrik- mark my words that I am capable of being the cranky old man that I am inside."

"How do you fix that Veron?" Cynfael asked with a sad expression, looking down and tightening his fist but only to distract himself from the tears forming in his eyes. "How do you bring back your sibling? How do you ever fill the void that's been made?" He asked in a quiet voice so that the others would not hear him on the verge of sobs. "It's been years and even I do not know the answer to that Veron. I do not believe there is one; it is like a wound and you can only keep it from killing you and allow it to scar over but you have to live with the mark left behind."

---------

Hours passed with everyone settling inside the temple, unsure of their fate and Tiras sat on the edge of the bed while Felicia slept. He had tears streaming down his face, having had a nightmare where she had died and he was forced to live without her. Tiras walked and got himself ready for the day using his blue cloth to wipe the tears from his eyes, checking the time and noticing it was about five in the morning. He looked at himself in the mirror and used one of Felicia's hair ties to put his hair back so he could see his tired face. "What I would do for us to be young together again...to have a second chance at life together." He whispered while standing above her, placing his hand on her hip and smiling as it seemed her could not contain the tears any longer. "Felicia." Tiras whispered out, feeling the way her name rolled off of his tongue. "I love you."
Felicia had surprisingly slept rather well. But that was more because of exhaustion. She had been the last one to head to bed as she had helped the families and people settle in. Talking to them and such. She heard her husband and felt his hand on her hip, making her smile softly. "Love you too." She mumbles sleep drunk as she opens her eyes, her smile falling a bit when she saw his tears. "Oh love." She says softly as she sits upright and pulls him onto the bed, settling him between her legs with his back against her chest. Silently she kisses his cheek as she holds him, waiting for him to telk her what was wrong.
Tiras sobbed out quietly, seeming as if he had woken up from a horrible nightmare that he could not bring himself yet to speak of. This was then when out of the corner of his eye he noticed the sun begin to change from it's usual self to a form that could only be described as anger as a solar flare shot towards the city like a whip, penetrating through the surface of the earth and causing the metal to begin floating as if the magnetic field had shifted from the poles. Tiras got off of Felicia, holding his hand out so she could grab it as it seemed all hell broke loose on the city as an Anubis tore through their room and nearly took off Felicia's head. Tiras swung her behind him and formed out his katana to clash it against the blade of the Anubis, gritting his teeth as he held on tightly before turning into an aetherial form and going through the beast, sundering it's soul and absorbing it. He ran to Felicia and grabbed her hand to put a protective barrier around her, escaping to the outside and seeing a literal hell where some people were on fire from the rays of the sun; others falling to their knees as their flesh split from the radiation of the sun.
Felicia immediatly got into motion as well she grabbed his hand and yelped as the blade barely missed her neck. Her heart was pounding rapidly as she was pulled to the outside. She felt like getting sick as she sae the people litterly burn to death from the sun. She was at loss for words as she saw people run out of the temple, fighting and shielding their families from the sun and the Anubis warriors. And all she could think about were her grandchildren. "I am getting Hannah and Rudolf!" She yelled out befote pulling her hand out of his, running back into the temple to find her grandchildren, knowing Virgil and Louisa would not have the time to worry about them as they would fight.

Baldrik was wearing a cloak to protect himself from the rays thought the side of his face was burned already, Harold running alonside him. Baldrik ripped through the troath of n Anubis befote he kicked open the door to Jyran's and Annelise's room. "Here!" He trew in two robes before Harold casted a protective spell on it. To protect them atleast a bit. "Go find the Bordeaux's. Hurry!" he said urgently as Harold nodded and ran off.
"Yup. Annelise, come with me then we'll get Louisa!" Jyran said before taking off to run, finding that Joseph already was getting his family out of that damned temple along with his son from the future and the Silvius family. "Okay, sweet. Where's Louisa!?" Jyran asked before Joseph pushed him forward. "Hey, I need to go back there to check up on them!"

"They'll get out, just keep moving forward! We cannot get trapped in here!" Joseph screamed out as they went to the day light which instantly turned his sight black from the intensity, forcing him to cover his eyes with his arms. "My eyes! I cannot see!" Joseph yelled out while continuing to move forward.

Virgil stuck his sword through the chest of an Anubis, protecting his wife as he held onto her with his other hand, forcing his way out through the temple with her and panting, looking around for his son as he had stayed the night with his cousin and auntie. Being with the rest of the group outside he looked around wondering where the hell they were. "Where's Rudolf?" Virgil asked with a bit of a pant.

"Everyone get your arms ready! We are under attack!" Tiras said before pulling out a pistol and firing it into the air to get their attention. "The sun god has came for us!" He yelled, wondering where the man was before feeling Felicia's grip leave his hand. He hesitated for a moment and looked back at her, widening his eyes as he saw the sun glow even brighter. "Felicia no!" He screamed out at the top of his lungs, seeing the shadow of Felicia run into the temple. It was then he saw Louisa, Rudolf and Hannah in the doorway coming out a moment later which made him sigh a sigh of relief before in an instant he could not see or feel anymore as the suns wrath hit the earth.

~~~~~~

Tiras woke up out of a crater when he finally came back too, seeing that the palms of his hand were turned black from how hard the rays had been when it had hit. He looked up to the sky and saw a small round ball for what their huge sun was once; the illumination being as light as the moonlight as he choked on the smoke looking around with a pant. "Felicia!" Tiras screamed out, crawling in the crater and touching the body of none other than his young grandson who's body was nearly gone save for the half that had made it out of the temple. He screamed once more, hyperventilating as where Felicia had stood was now just a shadow burnt into the earth; blonde hairs littering where she and Louisa had been. Tiras fell to his knees and just sat, not knowing how to respond as a ringing sound filled his ears.

"First was the banish to gehenna for the sins your kind had committed. I promised the fire the second time and I delivered." Ra said while walking to Tiras in golden armor, holding a khopesh in his hand and looking ready to use it.

Tiras held his head low, looking up at Ra only when he mentioned his promise of the fire. He stood up and was silent, merely holding his sword and staring down the other god with fire in his eyes.

"No speeches?" Ra asked Tiras, seeming a bit underwhelmed if nothing else.

"None." Tiras simply said with anger in his voice. "I do not know who I have left if there is any left, all I know is what is left and that is you and I."

"We do not have to fight, we could rule together Tiras. Remi cares about you, I will not forfeit your life so easily as these humans lives were. I had to make up for what had happened; Yurichi Mizushima raped her and these people may as well have be complicit as he was there greatest warrior."

"I have nothing to say to you." Tiras spoke out with hatred, hitting his sword against the kopesh before pulling out his pistol and shooting Ra in the eye, causing the god to jolt back before Tiras stepped forward with his katana and slashed so hard that it hit the god's soul, causing light to begin coming from the wound.

"H-Halt! You won't even give be time to recover so we may have a fair battle? What kind of warrior are you?!" Ra asked in fear, hoping the questioning of the young god's honor would halt him.

"Warrior?" Tiras asked out quietly before shooting Ra in the knee, making him fall down. "I'm not a warrior Ra." He said while crouching next to him.

"Then what are you?" Ra asked while looking up, being as strong as a regular man without the power of the sun on his side.

"A nightmare." Tiras said quietly before sticking his hand through the slash and absorbing Ra's soul right there, turning his physical body to ash while Tiras absorbed the soul without even a slight tinge of discomfort or memory of Ra's coming to him.

"My, that was quite something!" Ishmael said while walking with the survivors, having created a barrier just in time that saved most of the leadership of the alliance that Tiras and Tsukiyomi had created. "Tell me, how do you do something like that so...effortlessly?"

Tiras stared blankly at the ground, not responding to the compliments given by the future god as he started shaking, falling down on his knees where Felicia had been and leaning his head down before gritting his teeth. "What are you all looking at?!" Tiras screamed out, lashing out at the others. "I'm done! Fuck you and humanity, this earth SHOULD DIE!"
Truly no one spoke. No one even seemed to move. It seemed as if their whole world had gone up in flames, which it truly. Hope was pulled out of them as they stared at the broken god... No, the broken man infront of them. No one could sooth his pain or his coming wrath. Renald holds his wife close to him, gratefull he stilk had her as he shares a look with Joseph, uncertain what they could even do now. Annelise had her hands over her mouth as she sobbed for her loss, realizing her best friend is gone now. Nori was silent as well, praying that their god would come to them soon to atleast.... He didn't even know...
"And then what?" Ishmael asked Tiras. "What happens when the earth dies? Does it bring them all back? Does it fix what has been done?" The future god asked out, looking back at the people from the future. "Because we too have lost people. We too know what it's like to lose a world; it's in these moments you never stop fighting and you keep going for the sake of something more than yourself."

"I don't care about anything other than myself!" Tiras cried out, standing up and looking at everyone. "You wanted a god?! Well too bad, I'm not one! I'm me dammit, I am me no matter what any of you want! I didn't fucking care about any of you, I did it for her!" He said at the top of his lungs, pointing at Felicia as he started to sob. "I did it for her and it was for nothing.." The man spoke out with his voice cracking, sitting on the floor and putting his head in his knees.

"Where's mom?" Virgil asked as he pushed himself through the crowd, feeling his heart sink as he saw the body of his son along with the two burn marks the size of his sister and mother and the one the size of his aunt. He too instantly began to cry, not knowing how to even respond while going down to his knees, hearing only now the wind and the fires burning on the remains of the country. "It's not real...it's not real." Virgil said in hyperventilation, feeling as if he was losing breath. "It's not.." He started laughing a bit, grabbing his head and simply laughing before crying and gritting his teeth, groaning in pain before it built up finally to a scream while he physically tore some of his hair out.

Tiras stood himself up, walking to his son and holding onto him with his eyes closed. He went onto his knees next to him, rocking Virgil back and forth while putting his forehead to the side of Virgil's head, using this chance to finally be a father to his son. "Don't hurt yourself my son, hurt me. This is my doing." He whispered with his eyes closed, having Virgil grip onto his forearm instead while rocking him.

"Annelise...I.." Jyran ran his hands through his hair, not knowing how to even reply before he too held onto her knowing that he couldn't understand what she was feeling. "I'm here." He simply said to her, not letting go of her as he kept himself strong and held the tears back.

"Is the world ending?" Joseph asked while seeing the destruction around, not seeing how the earth could recover from being smacked directly by the sun. "Like...like actually ending?" He asked out loud. "The sun is fucking gone Renald, there's a hole in our atmosphere and who knows how much radiation is in here right now. Is colonizing Navidan an option yet?"
Yumi followed Virgil through the crowd and when she laid eyes on the small burned body she gasps and puts her hand infront of her mouth. She felt as if she was getting sick. Her stomach turned even more as she saw her husband scream out his pain, causing her own tears to go falling as well. How could this had ever happend? They had two gods on their side. How could that not have been enough?....

Annelise clung to Jyran as if he was her life line, burrying her face in his chest. She had felt fear and pain before. But never like this. Never had she lost hope and faith this much. "I'm scared Jyran...." she said softly through her tears.

Baldrik puts the hood of the cape down, it not having saved the right side of it face and neck as he had been sleeping near the window. The burns were all over his eyes, having burned a part off his hair and ear off as well. But he could care less about the pain. As he looked around he could only see one brother of his, making him realize his other brothers and sister had not been fortunate enough to get saved....

Renald shakes his head as he holds Ivanka tighter. "And then what? Start a war there...." he mumbled out quietly before shaking his head. "I... don't know.... Just.... Let's not think now..."
"Well." Ishmael said as he clapped his hands together. "Anyone that wants to continue saving the world we have left can follow me. I know, I know that I am not known by you all. I know that many of you feel pain, pain all of us from the future have felt. We know pain, we know this pain ten times over and many more. We have witnessed the eternal darkness and we have witnessed the death of our loved ones as well. If you wish to travel with me and stop Chernobog and Tsukiyomi's hidden brother who he has kept secret from you, a brother that wishes the demise of humanity that he protects, raise your hand and come with me."

"I'm sick of the lies, all the fantasy you and Tsukiyomi have produced for us." Cynfael barked out, moving through the crowd with a gritting of his teeth. "You said you fought for us Tiras, for humanity and now you turn your back on us!"

"Your ideals are no longer compatible with ours." Lee spoke out in a calm tone of voice, seeming to have a break from the voices raging in his head. "We cannot fight for something we do not truly believe in."

"I knew you'd be trouble." Joseph said to Cynfael while walking over to Tiras and Virgil and holding his own little Cynfael, standing in solidarity with the Elbinorune's. "You people are what caused this problem in the first place!" Joseph yelled out, pointing fingers at Ishmael. "Don't act like you're the person that didn't send Yurichi on that mission. You caused this and now you and your ilk seek to grab power for yourself in our eleventh hour!"

"Enough!" Tiras yelled. "Whatever you believe, great but whatever. Go where you are going to go and shut up!" He said in an irritated tone.

"Aye...sorry Baldrik." Jyran said while walking over to Ishmael, holding his hand on top of his saber and the other around Annelise. "I have seen this man bring life back my brother. We can bring back everyone, don't you see?" He asked almost desperately with a sad expression on his face yet whike still holding a smile.

"Don't listen to that shit." Valeriya growled out. "That's the reason evil men often win, there's people stupid enough to believe that if they help them they'll get help in return." She adamantly commented, hitting her hands together and appeared very animated.
As expected, everyone from the future stood next to Ishmael while the people from this world decided to stick with Tiras, or more like Tsukiyomi whenever he returned. As Joseph barked at his son, Renald looked at Tarquin and Ollie from the future who stood with Ishmael as well. How could they not. They all needed to stick together. Eachother were all they had and they had lost enough already. Ishmael promised more than Tiras then their choice was clear. Still Tarquin could not help but smile apologettically at his father from an other universe and giving a small nod in a way of thanking him for the shelter, the care he didn't have to give and the conversations. Renald nods a bit in return before putting a hand on Joseph's back. "It's enough for now..." He said quietly.

Lizana and Harold glanced at eachother before she slightly nodded. Harold closed his eyes and mumbles a few words before his left eye began to softly glow, transmitting the things he saw now and had seen to someone far away.

Baldrik was in shock to say the least at his brother's choice. What he was asking of him. And he was torn. Torn between two factions who both got to know so well. Two families. Veron he drank with. Lizana he studied with. Cynfael he laughed with. Renald he worked with. He looked at the ones from the future, the people his brother was standing next to and who was almost begging him... He walked towards Jyran, putting his hands on his cheeks and pulling their forhead against eachother. He was quiet for a few seconds before saying. "I am sorry Jyran.... Don't make the same mistake as with Chernobog..." That was all he said before pulling away, smiling and turning around to join Tiras. As he passed Cynfael he patted him on her shoulder as well. When he passed Lerida she suddenly grabbed his cape, making him yelp a bit before she kissed him a final time on the lips.

Lerida grinned wickedly though her eyes looked a bit sad. "Good luck, vampy."

Baldrik could not help but grin a bit as well as he rubs her ears for a second. "You too, foxy." And that was all the goodbyes he said before joining the one's standing behind Tiras.

Fillian could not help but look towards Annelise who was too shaken up to even realize what was happening. He stepped forward. "Annelise, it is still your decision as well..." Annelise simply stepped a bit closer to Jyran, not even seeing or realizing what she was deciding. Fillian simply nodded as he folds his arms, even if he still doubted she knew what she was getting into.

---------

Rosalie walked back into the summer home of Faendal, looking quite shaken up. Yes she had not returned after their arguement. She had slept out in a little protected shelter she had made with a spell. But this was urgent. And this could not wait. "Faendal wake up!" She barked at the drunk sleeping man on the ground and actually kicked his leg. "Watch" She mumbled some words as a mirror appeared infront of them, showing what was going on and what had happend in Zeenla. Her children not being as useless as she thought.
Faendal woke up with a massivery hangover, thinking it was still night from the darkness outside. "Whassa-huh?" He widened his eyes as he saw the scene, having his jaw nearly drop. "Oh thats...that's really not good." He said while looking over at her, rubbing his face and eyes hard from waking up. "So..are we good?" Faendal asked, seeming to hold out his arms. "You didn't come back last night love..." He grumbled while rubbing his arm and looking pouty. "I just want to make sure you're not mad at me for being a fanciful dumbass."
Rosalie narrowed her eyes at the man. Really? He was worrying about that now? Not wondering what they should do about the situation? "I am mad now for your lack of interest and care in the situation! Can't you see this is an outright-"

"-Disaster." The god said softly as he sat now upright on the couch, still looking weakend and tired but his eyes were widen, staring at the mirror, his eyes full of pain and guilt. He had left then alone. Alone for that to happen. He did not protect them and look at them now. All the promises he made. And now there are only a handfull broken souls left. He buried his face in his hands. What was he even doing. Did he cause this? Was he at fault? How could he ever fix this world for them? He wanted them to live. So badly. This is on him. It really is.
"You're alive, good. Maybe there is still hope left." Faendal said quietly before getting up and putting his hand on Tsukiyomi. "Teach me. I need to know what to do, I have the soul of Shiael in me and maybe...maybe I can do something or help because I don't think my son is doing anything anymore." He said while looking into the mirror seeing that Tiras had dissappeared from the group with the wind. "I don't know what he'll do now..we have to be the ones now, there is still life to fight for."
Tsukiyomi actually flinched away as Faendal touched him. "Don't touch me." He said sharply before standing up, ignoring the fact he was feeling quite lightheaded. "I can't teach you. I can't. I really truky can't. I need to know what to do myself first because I do not know. I don't. I thought i knew. But thisbis the result. So i don't know. I can't. I don't want to. I just... I-I-I... Why is this even happening. How even. I am a god. I am a GOD!" He suddenly yelled out as he used his power to manipulate gravity to trow and shatter a wooden chair against the wall. "I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PREVENT THIS!" Stuff around him began to float as another chair hit the wall. "I SHOULD HA-" Dizzyness came over him and everything dropped back down as he leans against the wall with his arm, using his other hand to rub his temple. He felt so lost.... So defeated.
"What could you have done?!?" Faendal yelled out with gritted teeth. "It is the same hubris that led to the fall of Adalia. There must be a seperation; gods cannot feel human emotions or else they will only serve to their own ends like man does." The man spoke out while holding his fists tightly, looking at the god with passion in his eyes. "You gods were corrupted long ago without even realizing it. There needs to be a new order, a new covenant for the safety of man and gods. The last time man and god intertwined, the mage houses formed and the first apocalypse occured. Listen to me, you need to bring yourself to get together. You need to figure this all out real quick because you're all we have left; we need a god, not another human."
Tsukiyomi was quiet for a long time, not lifting his head, till he softly spoke. The air feeling colder as he did. "Serve to their own ends... Corrupted?..." He began to chuckle as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "Do you have any idea how much I have sacrificed. How much I have suffered to save you humans. You all are still breathing because I cared. Without that emotion you all would have not been even born. And still I need to figure things out. Change this all. Make decisions harder for me than you can imagine and then shrug it off. I am not that cold nor dead to be feeling nothing. And still that is what you all wish.... No. Force me to do. You all are forcing me down. Mere humans. I need to fix it all...." he now locked eyes with Faendal, his eyes burning with a hidden fire he had not shown quite often. "While you all are the ones who started this. Started corrupting and defiling this world we have granted you...." He chuckled again as he shakes his head. "Why am I starting to understand my brother in that regard...."
"And you are here because I destroyed the chaos arch that kept you and your kin away from this earth- might I remind you that it kept you gods away for thousands of years. You say I know nothing of you and that is true, history remembers the victors and that is why we know nothing of each other. We are failures you and I, different men with good intentions that failed. I am elven, I am not responsible for the curse of man just as you as a god are not and yet we are here. Tsukiyomi I do not propose we become friends, I do not even propose liking each other; instead I propose that we work together to save what is left and bring your people here."
"Save what is left. What even is left? A handfull of man. Burning countries. Lands where demons roam. Even if we did save them I am truly beginning to doubt they would want to continu to live here. And that is even if. Because honestly, I can not win. We can not. I did not stand a chance against Lucifer. I could only lead the people away and you see what the result of that was." Tsukiyomi barked in return. This was so not like him. But his loss and pain was just clouding everything. He truly did not see. His eyes were even glowing a bit. He was just so done with it. He just wanted to breath. To be able not to care. Because this hurted to much. He was trying not to care. Trying not to have anymore hope. "So if you excuse me. I am leaving. You can go and try save whatever is lef-" but then his words were cut off by soft cries coming out of Rosalie's arms. He had not even noticed the child before. Somehow he could not keep his eyes off of the child. He walked towards them, the babies eyes looking curiously up at him. "I did not know you had another child."

"He is not that old. A few days at the most." Rosalie said with a small smile she could not hide as she rocks the child a bit to calm him down. But Faeranduil was calm as he stares at the god. He just looked before ge suddenly began laughing and smiling and reaching out to the god. Rosalie was surprised that he had sucg a strong reaction. "Uhm.... You could him if you want. It looks like Faeranduil wants to."

Tsukiyomi hesitated alot though then he reached out and took the child in his arms. He was quiet for awhile, just looking down at the happy laughing infant. So sweet and innocent still. And slowly his eyes softened as he smiles kindly down at the baby. Ah. How strange that a few days old infant, who could not talk or anything at all, could remind him why he cared for humans so much. He holds out his finger and Faeranduil grabs it, making the god smile more. He took a deep breath before letting it out. "I am calm now.... I apologize..." He said quietly before looking at Faendal. "Bring them here. Though... I don't know if i can face them..."
Faendal watched the child in the gods arms, smiling a bit as Faendal's regular eye glowed blue a bit. "Takes the stone off your heart a bit, doesn't it?" Faendal spoke out in the voice of Shiael and giving Tsukiyomi a smirk after before Faendal's eye became red again and he became light headed. "That...was uncomfortable." Faendal simply spoke out before rubbing the back of his head and smiling. "No harm done Tsukiyomi, it's completely understandable given the circumstances. And...don't worry. I'll..well, I'm not very good at being motivational but you won't be alone, alright? You have comrades."