garotas kpop Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

garotas kpop 1820 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1820

over a year ago YushiGirl said…
345."I love Big Bang and I love 2NE1 but I didn’t find it fair that Big Bang only got to film music videos for ‘Tonight’ and ‘Love Song’ when 2NE1 got to film music videos for literally all the songs on their album. And it was Big Bang’s comeback after 2 YEARS. I feel cheated."
 345."I amor Big Bang and I amor 2NE1 but I didn’t find it fair that Big Bang only got to film música
346."I can’t understand why BoA didn’t reach fame in the US, she’s such a talented dancer and singer, and she’s really pretty. Energetic was one of the first kpop songs I listened to and it was stuck in my head for more than 3 months, I still wish I’ll learn the dance to it."
 346."I can’t understand why BoA didn’t reach fame in the US, she’s such a talented dancer and s
347."I dislike it when people think guys can’t like k-pop aswell. I am both a SONE and a Shawol and I think both groups are awesome. SNSD have their cute charm and SHINee are just gorgeous on stage. And no it doesn’t make me gay if I like k-pop Boy Bands."
 347."I dislike it when people think guys can’t like k-pop aswell. I am both a SONE and a Shawol and
348."iam a sone but i really hated the boys i think it is the worst snsd song even Hoot was better but i had to pretend i that i liked it coz i dont want other sones to bash me , lately in the fandom it seems that we all have to have the same opinion about everything."
 348."iam a sone but i really hated the boys i think it is the worst snsd song even Hoot was better bu
349."At first I thought most of the kpop fans were really rude and I just hated them. Now I realize that it is not kpop fans that are rude but ALLKPOP’s kpop fans."
 349."At first I thought most of the kpop fãs were really rude and I just hated them. Now I realize t
350."Everytime I see The boys I have a NEED to see Lucifer japanese version. That diamond is evil lol."
 350."Everytime I see The boys I have a NEED to see Lucifer japanese version. That diamond is evil lol
351.“I really didn’t find Park Bom attractive at all, not that I found her ugly. But then people always talked about how beautiful she was, which made me find her even less attractive, and now she is just like an annoying alien.”
 351.“I really didn’t find Park Bom attractive at all, not that I found her ugly. But then people
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
343. Agree- that's very annoying.
344. Disagree- I don't care.
345. Disagree- I don't mind that much since I'm not a fan of them.
346. Disagree- I understand a lot why; she's talented but she was overshadowed and overlooked. I doubt whether any kpop idols would make it big in America.
347. Disagree- cause I've never heard people saying guys shouldn't like kpop. Seriously, where did you get that?
348. Agree- I even prefer the cutesy songs. The boys was just annoying, especially the chorus. And don't get me started on the album.
349. Agree- they're actually the worst of them, those allkpop-ians.
350. Disagree- I don't watch it that much.
351. Agree- too much praise makes me like it even less, just a little bit. Her face seems stiff, awkward, and, dare I say it, plastic.
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
343.Agree
344.Agree
345.Kinda agree (even if i like 2NE1 more ♥) but for those who don't know, the main problems about this thing are the scandals (Daesung's accident and GD's marijuana case) Anyway... Big Bang fighting!
346.Agree
347.Agree
348.Disagree- it isn't bad, it is the concept that doesn't fit them
349.Actually the ones on 6theory (even if allkpop and 6theory are almost the same thing) but not all of them
350.Disagree
351. I hate you eh eh eh eh eh eh eh all of you who will agree about this confession against to my Bommie
352."Honestly I think IU is the most decent girl entertainer. She is talented, pretty and well mannered too. But honestly said, I think she is too overrated."
 352."Honestly I think iu is the most decent girl entertainer. She is talented, pretty and well manner
353."When I first saw these pictures of JunHara, I honestly didn’t think they were real… I thought it was a set up by KARA’s entertainment group to make them more popular because this came out right before KARA made their comeback"
 353."When I first saw these pictures of JunHara, I honestly didn’t think they were real… I though
354."Piggy Dolls, Davichi, Boni, Navi and Black Pearl to me have the best female voices in KPOP."
 354."Piggy Dolls, Davichi, Boni, Navi and Black Pearl to me have the best female voices in KPOP."
355."I’m very very afraid of finding out that some of my favorite girl bands like SNSD or 2NE1 have already experienced drugs or cigarettes… It’s most like I’m afraid of being disappointed with them…"
last edited over a year ago
 355."I’m very very afraid of finding out that some of my favorito girl bands like SNSD or 2NE1 have
356."I hate Goo Hara. There I said it."
 356."I hate Goo Hara. There I said it."
357."If you aren’t korean, or at least some type of asian (japanese, chinese, ect), you shouldn’t be listening to kpop. I mean, it’s called kpop for a reason…"
 357."If you aren’t korean, or at least some type of asian (japanese, chinese, ect), you shouldn’t
358."I love 2ne1 so much, and am a devoted Blackjack… Yet I don’t even know why 2ne1 fans are called blackjacks…"
 358."I amor 2ne1 so much, and am a devoted Blackjack… Yet I don’t even know why 2ne1 fãs are cal
359."I hate it when non-kpop fans bash on my favorite groups/biases. They always say the same thing: “they had plastic surgery” or “he looks like a girl” Honestly, it really gets on my nerves because it doesn’t really matter if they had surgery or not. Yes, I admit there are certain idols that I think are hot, cute, pretty, etc but their music is what I appreciate more."
 359."I hate it when non-kpop fãs bash on my favorito groups/biases. They always say the same thing:
360."A-Pink’s “My My” had SNSD written all over it. I like A-Pink so far, but if they keep doing these types of videos/songs they’re just going to be in SNSD’s shadow and will always be compared to them."
 360."A-Pink’s “My My” had SNSD written all over it. I like A-Pink so far, but if they keep doin
352. Agree- she's like kpop's little girl icon. Although yes, she is kinda of overrated now.
353. Agree- I don't believe in kpop pairings.
354. I haven't heard them. I thought BEG was.
355. Agree- that would be tragic.
356. Disagree- I don't mind her.
357. Disagree- for obvious reasons. Everyone has the right to listen to every type of music.
358. Agree- that is puzzling.
359. Disagree- I don't mind that either cause since they don't know kpop, it's natural they'd say stuff like this. And saying that they have plastic surgery isn't bashing.
360. Agree- it's very similar to Kissing You.
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
243-agree
244-it doesn't bother me
245-meh
246-agree
247-agree. i love girl groups more than boy groups and that doesn't make me a lesbian.
248-disagree. but hey, it's better for you to say your opinion instead of pretending that you like the song
249-agree
250-agree xD
251-agree
252-disagree about the most talented, agree about being overrated
253-agree
254-disagree. my top 5 is Eunji from Apink, Lee Haeri from Davichi, Taeyeon from SNSD, Hyorin from Sistar and Jiyoon from 4minute
255-agree
256-agree
257-disagree. wow, that's pretty stupid and racist. i'm a European and i will always love kpop
258-disagree. buy yeah, i don't know either
259-agree
260-disagree and they're both awesome. luv_warriorcatz, people only say that because it has "turururu" in both songs. the rest of it is totally different
352.Agree, but she isn't that overrated
353.Disagree
354.Disagree my top 5: 1.IU, 2.Bom (2NE1) 3.Taeyeon (SNSD)4.Hyorin (SISTAR) 5.Jooyi (RaNia)
355.Agree
356.Disagree
357.Disagree! It's like only Americans listen to american pop, only Europeans listen to european music ...
358.Agree- i am a big fan, disagree- i know the meaning- do you know the card game "Black Jack"? The maximum of points you can win is 21 (2NE1 can be pronunced 21)
359.Agree. I actually hate when kpop fans bash my favorite idol(s) (^)<- i hope you got it
360.Agree- pretty_angel92 actually there is the background like in "The Boys" and the final position is like in "Gee" (i know it isn't their fault, but accept the truth)
over a year ago evaquynhtrang said…
352. Disagree. To me, she's very normal
353. Agree
354. Disagree. My top 5 is Tae Yeon, Jessica, Hyorin, Bom and So Yeon <or Eun Ji or Sunye>
355. Disagree
356. Agree
357. Disagree
358. Disagree
359. Agree
360. Agree
361."S.M stop making your dancers dance in an empty room"
 361."S.M stop making your dancers dance in an empty room"
362."I think being a Sone is fine , but when anti comes in , it’s like war. I try to settle things down but they bash me? I guess some people don’t know how to enjoy kpop."
 362."I think being a Sone is fine , but when anti comes in , it’s like war. I try to settle things
363."The size of these female artists makes me feel very insecure about myself…"
 363."The size of these female artists makes me feel very insecure about myself…"
367."I really miss SeeYa ~! X{ It’s sad cause I feel like they weren’t really appreciated by a lot of people or were underrated. They were one of the best groups for me. I wish that they would really come back in the future again as a group."
 367."I really miss SeeYa ~! X{ It’s sad cause I feel like they weren’t really appreciated por a lo
368."I used to be a hardcore Sone and Shawol and stood by my statement that I didn’t think I’d ever get into other groups. My loyalty to those fandoms hasn’t changed in the slightest however I said I would never be an A+, a BBC, an ELF or a B2TY… Now I’m all of them."
 368."I used to be a hardcore Sone and Shawol and stood por my statement that I didn’t think I’d ev
369."saying that kpop wouldn’t be kpop without bashing is just stupid. Idiots arent what make people like kpop, its the music and the people who make the music that makes it what it is. Bashing and hatred from others may come with loving kpop, but I will never say that kpop wouldnt be kpop without bashing. If anything, kpop would be 100x better."
 369."saying that kpop wouldn’t be kpop without bashing is just stupid. Idiots arent what make peopl
370."I don’t think that any girl group that has debuted this year is good… and there are A LOT of them."
 370."I don’t think that any girl group that has debuted this ano is good… and there are A LOT of
371."I love K-pop. I really do. But lets be honest… J-pop is way better. K-pop its like all the same. Good songs but its all the same. Japanese music gives more original concepts i think."
 371."I amor K-pop. I really do. But lets be honest… J-pop is way better. K-pop its like all the sam
372."The reason why I never wanted to get into KPOP is because I think all these fan bases are ridiculous and each have a tendacy to overrate thier group. I also hate Aegyo."
 372."The reason why I never wanted to get into kpop is because I think all these fã bases are ridicu
373."I think Tiffany sometimes looks like Bom. Rarely, but I see it."
 373."I think Tiffany sometimes looks like Bom. Rarely, but I see it."
374."my mom doesn’t approve of me listening to kpop, or anything korean for that matter since she thinks it’s a distraction. she wants me to stop, but i just watch and listen to it whenever she’s not around. i hope one day she’ll understand why i can’t stop."
 374."my mom doesn’t approve of me listening to kpop, or anything korean for that matter since she t
375.“When I first got into Kpop, I don’t think it was such a big deal when artists performances on music shows were lip synched. It was desplayed onscreen during their performance and there were how many music shows the artists were on daily. These days everyones bitching if theyre not really singing but also bitch that the dancing is horrible.
You try singing and dancing with intense choreo on 6 diff music shows for how many hours daily.”
 375.“When I first got into Kpop, I don’t think it was such a big deal when artists performances o
376."I think HyunA is really pretty but I don’t think she deserves all the attention she gets. I thhink she only gets recognized because she’s really pretty, but to be honest, there are better girl rappers out there who work just as hard (or even harden than her) but don’t get the recognition they deserve. HyunA always has her voice auto-tuned in MVs, I son’t know why people say she’s a “good” rapper…to me she is a mediocre rapper with a pretty face and a nice body."
 376."I think HyunA is really pretty but I don’t think she deserves all the attention she gets. I th
377."I think Naeun has some kind of eating disorder, her waist is only 20 inches, is too thin!"
 377."I think Naeun has some kind of eating disorder, her waist is only 20 inches, is too thin!"
378."I love Park Bom, but I can’t stand the other 3."
 378."I amor Park Bom, but I can’t stand the other 3."
379."Their(2ne1's) “crowns” looked like the kind you can get at Burger King with a Kids Meal."
 379."Their(2ne1's) “crowns” looked like the kind you can get at Burger King with a Kids Meal."
380."Sistar’s Soyu’s eye brows make her look mad all the time."
 380."Sistar’s Soyu’s eye brows make her look mad all the time."
381."I bet half of the people who called Tiffany,from SNSD, fat are fatter than her."
 381."I bet half of the people who called Tiffany,from SNSD, fat are fatter than her."
382."Big Bang and 2NE1 are the most overrated groups in k-pop.:
 382."Big Bang and 2NE1 are the most overrated groups in k-pop.:
383."whether you’re a sone, an anti-sone or indifferent to snsd… the fanwars, the love for them… whatever side of the fence you stand on, snsd are always talked about which goes to show how much of an effect they’ve really had. hate them? then go ahead and keep talking about them because you’re only increasing the hype they deserve."
 383."whether you’re a sone, an anti-sone or indifferent to snsd… the fanwars, the amor for them
384."I’m really shy and cannot sing to save my life but since kpop became a massive part of my life I will sing along and not give a damn about whether or not I sound like a dying whale. Kpop gave me confidence."
 384."I’m really shy and cannot sing to save my life but since kpop became a massive part of my life
361. Agree- it doesn't bug me that much but it'd be more creative.
362. Agree- sometimes.
363. Disagree- that's kpop for you.
What happened to the other 4?
367. Disagree- I don't listen to Seeya.
368. Disagree- I'm not a fan of that many groups.
369. Agree- that is stupid. When have people said that, though? Although it's much more rowdier in the kpop scene.
370. Agree- some were talented but boring.
371. Agree- kpop is just like American music, without the rawness and less english (but there is english).
372. Agree- although I'm into kpop, the fan bases are enough to push anyone with limited patience away. I don't like forced aegyo either.
373. Agree- I have those moments too.
374. Disagree- my mom's not like that, even though she doesn't like it as well.
375. Disagree- they're complaining because they aren't entertained. I would if the performance was boring. Even though they work hard, fans are allowed to complain.
376. Agree- her rapping is not even remotely good.
377. Disagree- I don't. But it is thin, just like thousand other kpop idols
378. Disagree- I like CL and Minzy; the other 2 are just 'there' for me.
379. Agree- lol.
380. Disagree- not to me.
381. I don't know. On one hand, you can't say that because you don't know. On the other hand, IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!
382. Disagree- Snsd and Kara's there.
383. Agree- is that a good thing?
384. Disagree- good for you but to me, it just gave me something else to listen to.
361. IDK what to say
362.Agree
363.Disagree...
What about 364, 365, 366?
367.Well, i don't follow them but the song i listened to was good!
368.I am a fan of many groups, but my faves aren't SNSD and SHINee
369.Agree
272.Disagree
371.I don't listen to JPOP, only to KPOP artists that have japanese songs (i can't understand JPOP, it is a little bit weird, but maybe it is just me)
372.I love kpop, but i agree about the reasons
373.Agree- i noticed it
374.She has no problem with kpop
375.Disagree
376.Well, her rap isn't as good as other's rap, but it is ok...
377.Aaah! To skinny! Agree
378.Disagree! I love all (kill you luv_warriorcatz)
379.Agree-lol but it was cuteee
380.Disagree
381.You can't know...
382.Disagree
383.Agree
384.I sang even when i didn't knew about kpop
*382."How can people say Yoona is ugly? Have you see her face to face? I’ve seen her, she’s damnly beautiful."
(copy all the numbers with "*" exactly i mean the star too because i skipped in the last round 3 numbers)
 *382."How can people say Yoona is ugly? Have you see her face to face? I’ve seen her, she’s damnl
*383."I think girls like Sandara Park and Goo Hara are talent-less losers that only get by on their looks."
 *383."I think girls like Sandara Park and Goo Hara are talent-less losers that only get por on their l
*384."i think 4minute still look like rookies. they still lack charisma and don’t have the presence like other groups that debuted the same time that they did."
 *384."i think 4minute still look like rookies. they still lack charisma and don’t have the presence
385."I really dislike how people use “they’re not as pretty/good-looking” as part of their argument as to why one k-pop group is better than the other. I know having a pretty face is important in k-pop, but just because they’re prettier doesn’t necessarily mean they’re better or more talented."
 385."I really dislike how people use “they’re not as pretty/good-looking” as part of their argu
386."I don’t understand why a lot of people don’t like Sistar. I mean, they are better than most groups nowadays."
 386."I don’t understand why a lot of people don’t like Sistar. I mean, they are better than most