garotas kpop Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

garotas kpop 1820 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1820

over a year ago YushiGirl said…
769."I like KARA but Gyuri irritates me to no end. I think she’s arrogant, rude and cold. It stops me from being a Kamilia."
 769."I like KARA but Gyuri irritates me to no end. I think she’s arrogant, rude and cold. It stops
770."I can’t stand girl k-pop groups. They’re really annoying in my opinion, though I will admit that some of the girls are pretty talented but most are not;and the only reason that they’re getting attention is because they put on little shorts and low-cut shirts and shake their asses in front of the camera."
 770."I can’t stand girl k-pop groups. They’re really annoying in my opinion, though I will admit
771."I actually used to know Dani, and I can tell you she is one of the nicest girls I have met. I have also been a big fan of T-ARA ever since their debut, and yes I am pretty sad about the changes the CEO made to the group, but that’s no reason to hate on Dani. It wasn’t her fault that she was put in T-ARA- it wasn’t even her choice! and it really disgusts me that some of you say horrible stuff about her when she hasn’t even officially debuted yet. Seriously, most of you are acting like a bunch of immature morons. "
 771."I actually used to know Dani, and I can tell you she is one of the nicest girls I have met. I h
772."I actually used to know Dani, and I can tell you she is one of the nicest girls I have met. I have also been a big fan of T-ARA ever since their debut, and yes I am pretty sad about the changes the CEO made to the group, but that’s no reason to hate on Dani. It wasn’t her fault that she was put in T-ARA- it wasn’t even her choice! and it really disgusts me that some of you say horrible stuff about her when she hasn’t even officially debuted yet. Seriously, most of you are acting like a bunch of immature morons. "
 772."I actually used to know Dani, and I can tell you she is one of the nicest girls I have met. I h
773."I know everyone has thier own opinion but, please realize that not everyone has to live up to your standards of beauty. I think CL is a beautiful person, and I’m not even a blackjack, I’m a B2UTY."
 773."I know everyone has thier own opinion but, please realize that not everyone has to live up to yo
774."I think (And i hope) SPICA will become really big. In my opinion they the best rookie group from 2012. The music is, the lyrics are meaning full, they all can sing and dance. And they just deserve to be big "
 774."I think (And i hope) SPICA will become really big. In my opinion they the best rookie group fro
775."I wonder if any idols now will make their own companies in the future."
 775."I wonder if any idols now will make their own companies in the future."
776."When people say CL is a bitch and doesn’t enjoy interacting with fans or playing with 2NE1, please, STFU and take a look at what she does for the group. She is the leader and an assertive woman who takes matters into her own hands. The other 3 girls respect her decisons in altering choreography, stage performances, MVs and outfits to better benefit them.

Whether in Korea or in the US, London, France or Japan… who do you think does most of the talking?? She does a lot for the group and the other 3 girls are evidently very thankful towards everything she does. She talks to YG after everything, she talks to 2NE1 after everything, she gives them opportunities to talk during MC’s and tries her best in every performance.

She knows who her fans are and has her little subtle ways of thanking them for everything they do for her. I understand that non-CL fans will find it difficult to see past these kinds of things but CL fans SHOULD know of her sweet, thoughtful and caring nature. CL is very intelligent, she’s not stupid enough to just shut off and ignore 2NE1 or fans for no reason. If she’s not 100% energetic when off-stage, give her a break. She’s probably damn tired.

Don’t expect her to change her attitude just because people claim she is mean, a bitch, ugly, talentless, a tryhard or attention seeker. She doesn’t care.

Lee Chaerin is Lee Chaerin. CL is CL."
 776."When people say CL is a cadela, puta and doesn’t enjoy interacting with fãs or playing with 2NE1, pl
777."I really wish to see Wonder Girls in Hello Baby."
 777."I really wish to see Wonder Girls in Hello Baby."
778."Even though I love ‘Electric Shock’, I can not help not to think that f(x) probably gets some of the songs that SNSD did not like or want."
 778."Even though I amor ‘Electric Shock’, I can not help not to think that f(x) probably gets som
779."No matter what other people says about her - for me, she’s a beautiful, attractive, and charismatic leader."
 779."No matter what other people says about her - for me, she’s a beautiful, attractive, and charis
780."When I heard that Hyunseung was having a duo, being Hyunseung-biased, I was more than happy, but when I saw the video and live performances, I was veery disappointed. I can’t up with the choreography and performance, and not just because it’s sexy, but because of HyunA herself. I am not jealous of her or anything, I like a few 4Minute songs, but I just can’t bring myself to like her, thus, I do not like the Troublemaker duo. I’m sorry.."
 780."When I heard that Hyunseung was having a duo, being Hyunseung-biased, I was mais than happy, but
781."I really wonder who will win the MTV iggy of the best new band in the world of this year. And I hope it will be a K-pop group of course !"
 781."I really wonder who will win the mtv iggy of the best new band in the world of this year. And I
782."To me, it should have been TaeNySica, not TaeTiSeo."
 782."To me, it should have been TaeNySica, not TaeTiSeo."
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
768. Disagree- there's nothing wrong in comparing two things that are share the same are of expertise.
769. Disagree- I never was a Kamilla in the first place, and Gyuri is alright to me.
770. Disagree- I listen to them more than boy groups. I think most are talented but they're not showcased right.
771. Disagree- I don't think people are hating on her because of that, they're just frustrated at the choice.
773. Disagree- Cl is alright.
774. Disagree- who're they?
775. Disagree- I doubt it.
776. Agree
777. Disagree- I don't watch that show.
778. Agree- probably.
779. Who's that?
780. Agree- they were going too much into it.
781. Disagree- if it's by a kpop group, it'll be because of bias votings of hundreds of fans.
782. Disagree- Jessica really didn't need to be in that group, especially when Twinkle had Seohyun and Taeyeon doing a sort of high note contest. Imagine Jessica replacing Seohyun with that. *shudders*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
768. Agree
769. Since KARA isn't in my top 5 fav girl groups, i don't care about their personalities...
770. Disagree- yeah, i know the members of boy bands are more talented and funny but girl groups' songs are better
771. Agree- it's not her fault...
772. Same confession?
773. Agree- yeah she is beautiful, but not an asian type of beauty... i actually asked my friends and they said she is pretty, so for Europeans CL is pretty
774. Disagree- i personally think the best rookies this year are: Ailee, B.A.P and NU'EST... sadly no girl group...
775. Disagree- don't think so...
776. Agree- maybe she doesn't talk or take pictures with the fans, but don't forget she may be tired... a Black Jack said that she/he met 2ne1 and CL is really nice so...
777. Disagree- i wish to see 2ne1 is Hello Baby
778. Agree- i think so too..
779. Agree
@luv_warriorcatz, she is CL
780. Agree- Hyunseung is my fave is BEAST but... the MV, the coregraphy are just too... idk
781. idk... 2NE1 won last year but idk what to say about this year
782. Disagree- TaeTiSeo is perfect... if i would have to change a member it would be... TaeSiSeo
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
725-disagree
726-agree
727-disagree. but it was good
728-idk
729-agree. i never liked Kahi, anyway
730-i don't ship any
731-agree
732-it's the same lol
733-agree
734-what?
735-disagree. there are useless ones, and that's obvious
736-disagree. i don't even care about that group anymore, since Soomi leaved
737-in some groups, yeah, i agree
738-agree
739-not the best, but definitely one of the most talented
740-agree
741-agree
742-agree. because some people actually don't know kpop, so it's hard for us to follow an "old" group since their debut. sadly, i only know snsd since 2009
743-disagree?
744-agree
745-agree
746-agree
747-agree
748-agree
749-agree
750-disagree, she's fine. besides, it's photoshop, they make all of them even skinnier
751-disagree, i like them for everything
752-lol no
753-agree about SNSD
754-definitely NOT
755-maybe
756-agree. and it's sad because Suju is amazing, but their fandom(in general) is just...omg -__-
757-agree LOL
758-agree. and even if it wasn't for their company, they're not sluts at all. if a guy is topless "omg so sexy", but if a girl is wearing a skirt "omg slut"...seriously? grown up, this is the 21th century, for god's sake
759-disagree
760-disagree
761-disagree
762-disagree, she's not useless at all. she sings better than Eyoung, Uee and Nana, that's for sure. she's the lead dancer but the company always puts her at the back, for some stupid reason. not her fault
763-?
764-lol agree, so retarded
765-idk
766-agree
767-agree
768-agree
769-disagree, she's my fave member
770-disagree
771-disagree
772-the same again xD
773-agree
774-agree
775-agree
776-agree, i guess
777-disagree, they're terrible at any tv shows
778-omg, i feel the same
779-...
780-agree
781-agree
782-disagree
(Sorry for 772 confession)
783."I wish Sulli would get back to her debut weight. (she looks so puffy and unfit now) "
 (Sorry for 772 confession) 783."I wish Sulli would get back to her debut weight. (she looks so puffy
784."I really wanna see Sohee and UEE act or have a photoshoot together as twin."
 784."I really wanna see Sohee and UEE act or have a photoshoot together as twin."
785."I hate when people make fun of Bom’s face because it reminds me of when she got all that hate pre-debut. People called her ugly, fat and a Lee Hyori wannabe. They cuber bullied her and sent hate mail to YG’s building. i can understan why she got plastic surgery. I would too."
 785."I hate when people make fun of Bom’s face because it reminds me of when she got all that hate
786."I can understand that some people don’t like 2NE1 but what I don’t understand is that if you don’t like them why are even paying attention to them? You could just easily avod them by not watching videos that they are in, not reading articles on them, and skipping places where 2NE1 is mentioned yet you don’t. This is really easy because I do it. I avoid a lot of groups I don’t like. i would also like to understand what is so wrong with CL screaming during a live performance? She’s happy and excited and she wants to scream let her scream. the people in the crowd love it. So CL acts like she is the best rapper on stage but doesn’t most rappers. It also upsets me to see people comparing CL to Tasha. Last time I checked Tasha wasn’t an idol and CL was. Idol rappers aren’t alwats that good. Tasha went to 2NE1’s NOLZA concert and said that CL does a very good job. So why still bring this up. Why do you need to bring them down if you don’t like them? So what if Dara doesn’t have the strongest voice, so what if Bom has plastic surgery, so what if CL screams instead singing, and so what if Minzy dances sexy. it is none of your concern if you don’t like them. As fans were supposed to praise our bias how are we wrong in doing that? If we don’t mention what’s wrong with your bias why do you need to mention what’s wrong with ours?"
 786."I can understand that some people don’t like 2NE1 but what I don’t understand is that if you
787."She’s(Jessica) looking more and more like an ahjumma every day."
 787."She’s(Jessica) looking mais and mais like an ahjumma every day."
788."To be a good rapper doesnt stand by how fast the rap is or whether it rhymes. A true good rapper has a unique and favorable rap style that can me distinguished form others. A true rapper as a signature rap style that no other can imitate. Some of the top, best rappers are: Bang Yongguk, CL, GD, Tasha, and TOP."
 788."To be a good rapper doesnt stand por how fast the rap is or whether it rhymes. A true good rapper
789."i am by no means anti yoona and i am not hating, but i honestly don’t know why SM continues to put Yoona at the front and centre of EVERYTHING when they know k-pop is an increasing international interest just because everyone and their mother in south korea loves yoona, does NOT mean she appeals the most to us international fans. i speak on behalf of a lot of us fans when i say we think yoona is very generic looking. very pretty, but nothing unique."
 789."i am por no means anti yoona and i am not hating, but i honestly don’t know why SM continues to
790."I hate it when people say that an idol is “fake”. For crying out loud, you don’t even know the person in real life. And just because they’re more reserved than others does not make them “fake” either. Some people are seriously so immature. Grow up."
 790."I hate it when people say that an idol is “fake”. For crying out loud, you don’t even know
791."I don’t get why people say 2NE1 aren’t funny on variety shows… I die laughing every time they are :/ It’s what made me a BlackJack."
 791."I don’t get why people say 2NE1 aren’t funny on variety shows… I die laughing every time t
792."I sometimes feel like i’m the only Wonderful left in this whole wide world."
 792."I sometimes feel like i’m the only Wonderful left in this whole wide world."
793."This is the first time that i’ll be supporting 2NE1 for their comeback but I have been following 2NE1 dilligentl since dissocvering the kpop world and I can proudly say that I am a Blackjack. Without a doubt, YG we were born ready!"
 793."This is the first time that i’ll be supporting 2NE1 for their comeback but I have been followi
794."I think that people forget that the confessions made here don’t represent the thoughts of the whole fandom. There’s millions of Kpop lovers and there’s only thousands in this blog, so stop generalizing a fandom because of a few confessions."
 794."I think that people forget that the confessions made here don’t represent the thoughts of the
795."how i am feeling…"(about 2ne1's comeback)
 795."how i am feeling…"(about 2ne1's comeback)
796."Park Gyuri is one very misunderstood idol."
 796."Park Gyuri is one very misunderstood idol."
797."CL is messing up with my bias list"
 797."CL is messing up with my bias list"
783. Agree, she looks chubby now but that's good and cute
784. Agree- they look-a-like
785. Agree- actually don't think she got PS, but if she got I understand...
786. Agree
787. idk..
788. Agree- i heard S♥NES and 2ne1 haters saying that CL's rap is easier than SNSD's rap.... well yeah maybe CL doesn't rap fast (Minzy and Dara can rap faster) but she has an unique rap style and what is very important: she has SWAG
789. Disagree- well she is the face of SNSD
790. Agree- yeah when a person cries doesn't mean she/he is fake, because first they are humans (and humans cry) and just then idols
791. Agree- isn't their fault YG doesn't let them go to Variety Shows
792. I'm not a Wonderful.. but i like them
793. OMG i can't wait for Minzy's teaser photo
794. Agree
795. OMG OMG i can't wait! 5th of July come faster!
796. Agree
797. ...
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
783. Agree- the debut look is how I like most idols.
784. Disagree- I don't like them. Plus photoshoots are boring.
785. Disagree- if it's mild making fun, I'm okay with it. Besides, I agree it looks unnatural.
786. Disagree- there are some people who will pay attention to something no matter how they dislike it because that's what critics do, and, in some ways, we're all critics. If a new 2ne1 video comes out, even if I disliked it, I'd still want to watch it cause why would I miss something new? How else am I going to judge if I don't see it? And saying something bad about biases is what we do, we express our opinions about it, not matter how bad it is. Also, there are times when Cl yelling on stage can get cringeworthy.
787. Disagree- she's fine.
788. Disagree- a good rapper has to have good flow, tone, and attitude. Not a lot of kpop rappers have that.
789. Agree- she's pretty but nothing special. However, sm obviously wants to keeps it's korean audience so putting Yoona in front is more of a "safe" option.
790. Agree- when they say "fake", I guess they mean putting on a persona on stage, which isn't that bad.
791. Disagree- I don't pay attention to variety shows.
792. Disagree- there are plentiful others.
793. Disagree- I just like to follow them.
794. Agree- I get a lot of other confessions from other comments.
795. idk... what are you feeling?
796. idk I don't pay attention to her.
797. Disagree
798."When the hell did fans start getting so technical about things. They say things like “Bom doesn’t have control over her voice, Taeyeon’s techinque is a bit weak, or that Ailee is too much like a rockstar and should tone it down.” Excuse me but when the hell did we all turn into Simon Cowell?"
 798."When the hell did fãs start getting so technical about things. They say things like “Bom does
799."I love how these two girls fit the definition of desirably sext yet classy and chic at the same time. Labeling them as sluts for flaunting their honey thighs would be the most ridiculous declaration in the history of K-Pop.
Btw, their teaser photos are downright gorgeous! I can just gaze at them with awe forever!
-And I’m a girl."
 799."I amor how these two girls fit the definition of desirably sext yet classy and chic at the same
800."Miss A is the best dance group in all KPop/Jpop girl groups that i’ve seen."
800 Yushi Answer ^^: Yes, best dance girlgroup but if you said "best dance group" let me disagree: bap are by far the best dance group in kpop and there are many others... not saying miss a are not good dancers but boy group coregraphies are waaay harder so...
 800."Miss A is the best dance group in all KPop/Jpop girl groups that i’ve seen." 800 Yushi Answer
801."TOP AND BOM
MY FOREVER OTP LOOKING LIKE BAMF’S. SHIPPING THEM SO HARD

I am forever shipping TOPBOM + proud."
 801."TOP AND BOM MY FOREVER OTP LOOKING LIKE BAMF’S. SHIPPING THEM SO HARD I am forever shippin
802."I AM 100 PERCENT A GIRL, BUT EVERYTIME I SEE SULLI
I GOT TO CHECK IT AGAIN .. CHECK IF I’M STRAIGHT OR BI." o.O
 802."I AM 100 PERCENT A GIRL, BUT EVERYTIME I SEE SULLI I GOT TO CHECK IT AGAIN .. CHECK IF I’M
803."One of the reasons I don’t like 2NE1 is the lack of versatibility. They pretty much make american music…"

803."One of the reasons I don’t like 2NE1 is the lack of versatibility. They pretty much make ameri
804."I’m not a hater, but I think if SM Entertainment to invest more in these girls(f(x)) they would be bigger than SNSD."
 804."I’m not a hater, but I think if SM Entertainment to invest mais in these girls(f(x)) they woul
805."I love the fact Miss A doesn’t have to act all aegyo to get attention they can just be themselves."
 805."I amor the fact Miss A doesn’t have to act all aegyo to get attention they can just be themsel
806."Sometimes I wonder if some fans are really listening to the song.. Lately I mostly see only comments like ” Oh he or she looks hot” or “ooh I love what he or she is wearing” It seems like some fans would automatically say they love the sond because their bias looks hot. I rarely se comments about the song, but when I do the person, that critiqued the song a little, gets comments like “Your a hater! go die b***h” I will never undersatnd those fans and never want to .."
 806."Sometimes I wonder if some fãs are really listening to the song.. Lately I mostly see only comm
807."I wonder what CL’s like in real life. To me, it seems as though she might be really sociable because so many people love her and claim to be friends with her. (the other girls too, but I feel the language barrier might limit them), for example Jeremy Scott and Wil.I.Am. From what I can see, CL is very approachable, down to earth, mature, and friendly. "
 807."I wonder what CL’s like in real life. To me, it seems as though she might be really sociable b
808."Honestly, awards/ceremony shouldn’t even put up a voting poll I think it’s just plain stupid. The director should choose rightfully who really deserves the award instead of letting fans vote. More fans. More chance. But they should look at the artist hardwork instead of the biasness."
 808."Honestly, awards/ceremony shouldn’t even put up a voting pesquisa I think it’s just plain stupid
809."I don’t know about you, but my bias is Kpop
Stop the hate. Start the love. If a group’s not your style, move on. There’s no need to bash anyone. If you don’t have anything nice to say, move on with your life instead of wasting your energy hating. Life is too short, and Kpop is too good."
 809."I don’t know about you, but my bias is kpop Stop the hate. Start the love. If a group’s not
810."They(Suzy and Myungsoo) are destined for eachother <3"
 810."They(Suzy and Myungsoo) are destined for eachother <3"
811."It pisses me off when people use Bom’s plastic surgery as a reason to hate on her and call her plastic, saying that she’s beautiful only because of the surgery. It’s not the surgery that makes her look so different from her pre-debut self, but the heavy make-up that she is wearing now. She’s almost never seen without eyeliner, and believe me, eyeliner has the power to change your look a lot."
 811."It pisses me off when people use Bom’s plastic surgery as a reason to hate on her and call her
812."Too sexy? Too seductive? Too slutty? Say whatever, think whatever, but it’s what I like. KPOP has too many cute concepts out there to the point where I was actually getting bored of it all. The reason why I fell in love with these girls(Rania) was because they were actually DIFFERENT and had the courage to go along with a concept like this. ANYWAYS; I miss these girls so much. They need to make their comeback soon!"
 812."Too sexy? Too seductive? Too slutty? Say whatever, think whatever, but it’s what I like. kpop
798. Agree- come on no one is perfect
799. Yeah their comeback teaser pics are awesome!!!
800. Yeah best girlgroup dance group
801. Disagree- i really don't like Springtempo couple... i am a BomBae shipper (Taeyang and Bom) and i am proud
802. LOL XD
803. You jelly?
804. Agree
805. Agree- same as 2NE1, f(x), 4minute and GP Basic (even if they are young)
806. Agree
807. Agree
808. idk... actually at MAMAs (for example) experts, album sales and fans contibute (not only the fans), in 2012 fans voted for 2ne1 to win the best girl group of the year and SNSD won, fans voted Suju for Artist of the year and SNSD won..
809. Agree
810. don't ship..
811. Agree + when you see her bare face selcas you can see she looks so much like pre-debut
812. Yeah a sexy concept is much better than a cute one