garotas kpop Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

garotas kpop 1820 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1820

over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
629. Disagree- meh, doesn't bother me.
630. Disagree- she's alright. Not much use in catching chickens.
631. Disagree- I don't really listen to solo artists that much, though I really should.
632. Agree- I think that restricts idols.
633. Disagree- lolwut.
634. Disagree- she's more useful than Jihyun and Sohyun.
635. Disagree- there are better choices.
636. Agree- not just that, she's the ideal korean type, with the small face, milky complexion and all.
637. Agree- kinda. They're not gorgeous though.
638. Disagree- meh.
639. Agree- I guess.
640. Disagree- not to me.
over a year ago dinsangi said…
629.AGREE!!
630.agree
631.disagree
632.agree
633.disagree
634.agree
635.agree
636.Disagree(i don't find her pretty at all and i think Yuri is prettier than her)my opinion
637.agree
638.disagree
639.agree
640.disagree
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
629. Disagree... the biggest companies are the image of KPOP, isn't it a normal thing?
630. She can sing well, but that's all... she isn't great in dancing, but she can dance, but she isn't extra talented
631. Disagree- i like other solo artists more
632. LOL Agree
633. LOL i don't even pretend I'm Bom
634. Disagree... she is the beat dancer and rapper and she is the face of the group (ok i agree jiyoon and jihyun are prettier)
635. Disagree, not my biggest dream
636. Agree
637. To be talented doesn't mean you have to have a great voice... T.O.P is a great rapper and both of them are really good in acting
638. Disagree
639. Agree
640. Agree
over a year ago YushiGirl said…
641."Don’t like a group? Wipe them from your blog! If each and every anti refused to make a single comment about the groups they hate, and refused to allow themselves to be bated by trolls and delusionals, supporters could only talk about them legitimately and only to eachother. No one wants to brag to an empty room."
 641."Don’t like a group? Wipe them from your blog! If each and every anti refused to make a single
642."SNSD always dance good during practice, but they’re so sloppy on stage. They’re all over the place and sometimes I just cringe."
 642."SNSD always dance good during practice, but they’re so sloppy on stage. They’re all over the
643."People take idols’ “ideal types” so seriously, but why would idols publicly announce someone they like if the majority of fans look down on idol relationships? I wouldn’t be surprised if their supposed “ideal types” are the complete opposite of the type of person they truly like."
 643."People take idols’ “ideal types” so seriously, but why would idols publicly announce someo
644."Seriously, what is freakin’ wrong with SOME of you Daralings? Sure, it’s understandable for you to defend Dara but DRAGGING the OTHER members into the matter (to make it seem like you have a good point) and BRINGING THEM DOWN is just TOO much! The way you bluntly say how Bom is plastic and how you MENTIONED CL and Minji being (not as) ugly (as they used to be), IRKED and STILL IRKS me to the point that I wanna hunt you and just shake some wit into your lacking, selfish mind. You also questioned how others don’t complain about Bom’s dancing while they mock your bias. Oh my GOD! Like Really? Dang! Are you even a blackjack? UGH! Fans like you make me want to be suicidal. You are not just staining 2NE1’s name but also the ENTIRETY of the blackjack fandom! It’s like implying that you want people to hate on the other members. Anyone with GOOD sense wouldn’t even THINK of THE way you did. I’m sorry to say this but I believe some Daralings just need to stop being whiny and immature. They should be thoughtful of BOM, CL and MINJI AS WELL… even just a bit. And this thing about appreciating the rest of the members though they’re not your bias is one thing I’ve always envied among the respected VIP fandom. I hope ALL my fellow BJs can be like BIG BANG’s fandom in terms of being respectful, open minded and sensible.

- from a girl who’s a BJ, VIP, luckyse7en, bbc, A+ and exotic. Don’t get me wrong. I like… NO! I love Dara but I just had enough of SOME of Daralings’ mean attitude.

And yeah, I’m not going anon so COME AT ME all you want. I had enough. "
 644."Seriously, what is freakin’ wrong with SOME of you Daralings? Sure, it’s understandable for
645."Just imagine B.A.P and 2NE1 collab! Together! Amazing solo by Bom and Daehyun, Dara and Himchan looking even better, dancebattle of Youngjae, Jongup, Zelo and Minzy, and the absolute blast that Bang and CL would bring us as the fiercest leaders. Just imagine this perfection ;)"
 645."Just imagine B.A.P and 2NE1 collab! Together! Amazing solo por Bom and Daehyun, Dara and Himchan
646. "I want the next unit is SunSica and SooHyoYoonYul. JS with powerful vocals, SHYY with powerful dance and rap(?). JS with sexy and SHYY with funky concept. But I think SM will make the next sub unit RF and SooHyoSun, just like TTS and EunHae"
 646. "I want the seguinte unit is SunSica and SooHyoYoonYul. JS with powerful vocals, SHYY with powerful
647."am i the only blackjack who thinks that jeremy scott is a terrible fashion designer"
 647."am i the only blackjack who thinks that jeremy scott is a terrible fashion designer"
648."I dislike it when people hate on others who don’t know Korean, but want to learn it and try to throw a few words into everyday use. Yes, I can understand how that can be very annoying, especially if those people don’t bother to learn about the Korean culture, and throw in Korean words too often. But maybe that’s how they learn best. Maybe it’s easier for them to learn Korean by using the words often so that they don’t forget. Yes, the people may use the words wrong, but if you know that they are using them wrong, then correct them (nicely)! Also, isn’t it a bit hypocritical of people who do speak to Korean to hate on others who don’t but try to throw in a few Korean words that they are practicing out? A large portion of Kpop songs that are coming out today have completely random English words in them, and a lot of the time they don’t make sense. So it seems like everyone is trying to take words from other languages and using them in their own everyday use. Why is that so bad? Why can’t people do that without being judged and ridiculed?"
 648."I dislike it when people hate on others who don’t know Korean, but want to learn it and try to
649."the other day I came across a comment from an elf stating that G.NA and Eunhyuk had dated when she was a trainee for CUBE. She was the one who caused him to punch a mirror because of a text. Do people have proof of this? Because I would like to see it. I don’t appreaciate elf’s calling her a bitch and hating on her for something they’re not even certain of."
 649."the other dia I came across a comment from an elf stating that G.NA and Eunhyuk had dated when s
650."I ship them.
1. I’m Delusional
2. My parents name are Kris and Faith (CL’s english name)
3. I had a dream of them getting married so I started shipping them in my head secretly
4: I’m 99,9% sure that I’m the only one who ship this pairing and I feel like a loner

s!b: this pairing is unfamous (literally)
s!b2: Exotics (esp. Kris’s fangirls) will bash the shit out of me
s!b3: I’m not a blackjack or an exotic (im not a fan of CL nor Kris too)
s!b4: refer to reason #1"
 650."I ship them. 1. I’m Delusional 2. My parents name are Kris and Faith (CL’s english name)
651."It annoys me when fans get all upset when their oppa says that an idol girl os their ideal type. I mean this girl did nothing to you and so it’s her fault she’s your oppa’s type. I would be just as dissapointed to see my male bias to date/get married but that at least be mature about it. I’m sicking of seeing this “Oh My God Naeun is my oppa’s ideal type! She is such a stupid bitch! I hope she fucking dies!” Seriously, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!! These girls are as fucking crazy as sansaeng fans."
 651."It annoys me when fãs get all upset when their oppa says that an idol girl os their ideal type.
652."ever since I got into kpop, i have a dream to be a kpop star, which is ridiculous and impossible."
 652."ever since I got into kpop, i have a dream to be a kpop star, which is ridiculous and impossible
653."I understand people may not find these girls attrictive or pretty but why do we need to be called blind, dumb, or delusional for thinking their beautiful. Who does it hurt to say how beautiful they are. I was on the video for Hoot and I said “Hyoyeon looks so pretty, SNSD FIghting!” and someone responded with “Oh my god you’re so stupid. Why are you looking at Hyoyeon’s ugly troll face when Jessica’s beauty clearly outshines her?” I wouldn’t have been so upset if it was a troll because that’s all they do but this was an actual fan. I’m not saying every Jessica fan is like that but that was yncalled for. These girls may not be your type but they are someone else’s. I personally love the way they look but some people are just furustating. People have to understand we like the way these girls look just because you don’t doesn’t mean everyone thinks that way."
 653."I understand people may not find these girls attrictive or pretty but why do we need to be calle
654."Gyuri is so full of herself. When she’s on tv programs, she boast about how kara is the most popular girl group in japan, about how beautiful she is and all that she’s the face of kara, and act all beauty queen. TBH, Hara is much more prettier to me (i’m not biased, I’m not even a fan of her). If she’s only doing it for variety show, IT’S NOT EVEN FUNNY. It just makes her look so freakin arrogant. I really dislike this kind of girl, I’d rather see a girl who’s being humble when speaking of her own beauty. I wish she would stop."
 654."Gyuri is so full of herself. When she’s on tv programs, she boast about how kara is the most p
655."I used to be a SONE, but after a short time I was so ashamed. I never saw so many rude, competitive, egoists fans in one fandom. After a while, I started to dislike the girls. They’re slowly seem fake and annoying to me & their stage, singing and dance skills are not that great. Today I’m a proud blackjack-compare to SNSD, I totally love 2NE1. Those girls are SO amazing and talented."
 655."I used to be a SONE, but after a short time I was so ashamed. I never saw so many rude, competit
over a year ago dinsangi said…
641.agree
642.agree
643.agree
644.agree
645. disagree
646. disagree
647.agree
648.agree
649.agree
650.disagree
651.agree
652.agree I like this one.....lol
653.agree
654.agree
655.agree?i think but i'm not blackjack
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
641. Disagree- and not have antikpopfangirl and asianjunkie? LOL nope. We all have a right to express our opinions on them.
642. Agree- yeah sometimes. Maybe because of their big numbers.
643. Agree- I think it's just for the fanservice, to give them the illusion they have a chance with them.
644. Disagree- just because you're a fan of one member, doesn't mean you have to be a fan of others. They can drag them down if they want.
645. Disagree- not hyped up about that.
646. Disagree- the only subunit I care about is the one who can sing good.
647. Disagree- who's that?
648. Disagree- I don't hate them but it's just really annoying.
649. Disagree- idc.
650. Disagree- I don't ship. and... what ship are you even talking about?
651. Agree- it's even more annoying when fans get too excited over it, like they're gonna date.
652. Disagree- even when I was a fanatic, I didn't have it.
653. Agree- I don't mind it that much.
654. Disagree- I don't watch those shows.
655. Agree- the fandom is what unfortunately turned me away from them.
656."Who knew Spiderman would be Dara’s latest fanboy :P"
 656."Who knew Spiderman would be Dara’s latest fanboy :P"
657."Tbh I think YG stans are too arrogant. Yeah fair enough, VIPs have been through a lot but so have ELFs and Cassies, and VIPs saying that their hardships are greater is not only arrogant but downright rude and disrespectful. I hate the attitude that YG stans have. SM/JYP/Cube/etc fans don’t claim that every concept their groups use is theirs and nobody else’s, they don’t tell other fandoms that their groups have had a harder time, they don’t blow up other stans’ fanwars…YG stans, just stop it."
 657."Tbh I think YG stans are too arrogant. Yeah fair enough, VIPs have been through a lot but so hav
658."They(cl and daesung) have some of the most beautiful smiles I’ve ever seen. I don’t think of them when I hear the word “ugly”."
 658."They(cl and daesung) have some of the most beautiful smiles I’ve ever seen. I don’t think of
659."I don’t know if it’s because I’m new to the K-Pop fandom, but I don’t understand any of the hate or the fan wars. If you don’t like a group, don’t listen to their music. There’s no need to go out of your way to hate on those groups and/or their fans. Treat others as you would want them to treat you. At the end of the day, we all have something in common. We love K-Pop and the extremely good looking men and woman of the K-Pop universe."
 659."I don’t know if it’s because I’m new to the K-Pop fandom, but I don’t understand any of
660."I hate when someone compares 21BANGS and WonderBang, saying the second was the best collaboration ever. Guys, did you see all the 21BANGS collaborations? And how they look good together, and how their voices match in a way that’s not human? I’m not saying WonderBang sucks, I’m just saying that it doesn’t matter 2NE1 are four and not five just like BIG BANG, they were amazing! I really, really hate when someone says Wonder Girls are the female counterpart of BIG BANG. Are you happy about this? Are you sure? 2NE1 is not the female version of another group. They’re unique."
 660."I hate when someone compares 21BANGS and WonderBang, saying the segundo was the best collaboratio
661."I adore ‘electric shock’, everyone managed to get the same amount of lines and screen time. even amber got to sing! everyone got to have a go at the chorus, and everyone got a chance to shine. i used to like f(x), but now i admire them. i really think SM has don a good job and i think this ‘neglection’ was worth it if it meant that we’re going to have more of these songs."

661."I adore ‘electric shock’, everyone managed to get the same amount of lines and screen time.
662."“Anyone with sense will tell you she’s easily the prettiest in 2ne1” You’re serious? So rude…. Then Kim Hyun Jung has no sense because he pick CL and not Dara for the most beautiful between them… It’s official, I HATE Dara fans."
 662."“Anyone with sense will tell you she’s easily the prettiest in 2ne1” You’re serious? So
663."Why all this hate !!

it really makes me sad reading all these hate confessions! they are hating people they don’t know, never met in their life, and didn’t do anything to them! and i don’t think they care or will ever care about you hating them ! so please just get a life."
 663."Why all this hate !! it really makes me sad leitura all these hate confessions! they are hati
664."I like a couple of 2NE1 songs. I understand that they work super hard but I hate the group itself. They come across as cocky and arrogant in their MVs, sure it’s not their fault, they are told how to act in front of the camera but first impressions are everything."
 664."I like a couple of 2NE1 songs. I understand that they work super hard but I hate the group itsel
665."Every one on YouTube is saying the Hyuna is a slut/whore/etc because of Bubble Pop, but I don’t think the music video was overly sexual at all. I think that Hyuna has a great body, but just because she shows it in a video about a boy doesn’t make her a slut/whore."
 665."Every one on YouTube is saying the hyuna is a slut/whore/etc because of Bubble Pop, but I don’
666."I really want 2ne1 to cover Fantastic Baby."
 666."I really want 2ne1 to cover Fantastic Baby."
667."Some people like SNSD but hate Sones, in my case, I don’t care much for SNSD but I love Sones. They’re so helpful when it comes to voting and they’re so nice. -YGstan"
 667."Some people like SNSD but hate Sones, in my case, I don’t care much for SNSD but I amor Sones.
668."IU looks like a bitch. I can’t stand her."
 668."IU looks like a bitch. I can’t stand her."
669."SM, please stop giving f(x) recyckled songs and pay more attention to them!"
 669."SM, please stop giving f(x) recyckled songs and pay mais attention to them!"
670."It is not I dislike SNSD, but sometimes I just feel like this group is so overrated."
 670."It is not I dislike SNSD, but sometimes I just feel like this group is so overrated."
671."I have been a kpop fan for really really long time … but i still couldn’t get a chance to see any Kpop artist .. so everytime i see someone new to kpop but got to see anyone i feel so angry and jealous i can’t help it … it seems unfair to me i sometimes cry too but it’s ok because i will get my chance one day too ^^"
 671."I have been a kpop fã for really really long time … but i still couldn’t get a chance to s
672."I think it’s stupid that Blackjacks are saying they hate Dara fans because of that ONE confession ONE person made. Seriously, stop generalizing."
 672."I think it’s stupid that Blackjacks are saying they hate Dara fãs because of that ONE confess
673.Am I the only one here that feels that the SMTOWN artist works the hardest? To be honest I’m not a huge stand of them, but I do like watching them on tv. I can never understand why anti fans always say that they are ‘lazy’ and ‘overrated’. Take the members of f(x) or girls generation for example. When members like krystal, sulli or jessica or tiffany dances not too sharply or doesn’t really dance well, they get called ‘lazy’. But if they try hard, you’ll be saying that they’re trying too hard and are trying to ‘steal’ other more underrated members’ screentime. No really, i’m not lying. I really have seen a lot of comments of this sort around especially on youtube. And i don’t know how they are ‘overrated’. They have worked hard to get to where they are today. Did they just debut and earn fame immediately? No. And another thing about SMTOWN is that people like to say that SM artists are all about the looks. Can good looks really get you this far? I don’t think so. Good looks may bring fame at first, but it won’t guarantee a succesful carreer. Well unless you become a model or some sort.

I’m pretty sure most kpop fans knows that SM has a pretty strict training system and their ever famous ‘crazy schedule’. So how ca you still call them lazy when they basically don’t even have time to slow down? Most artist from SM has ‘bout 5 times the scheduke of a normal artist. Just take a sec to hink ‘bout how many idols from SM has had news of them fainting and them getting sick all the time. They barely have time to have a good rest. And take a look at the artists from YG (for example). Everytime i look at them, i honestly think that they are very lucky compared to other artist. Anyway, what I’m trying to sau is that people shouldn’t accuse of the SM artists to be ‘lazy’ or any of this sort. Like i said earlier, i do not stan them at all. But i do have a lot of respect for them. After all the rumours and hate that each of them recieved, i really salute them for still being able to stand strong ‘till today."
 673.Am I the only one here that feels that the SMTOWN artist works the hardest? To be honest I’m no
674."I hate how people from other big fandoms constantly get into petty little fanwars but when someone mentions f(x) and their fans, we’re disregarded as “irrelevant”. Just because we engage in fanwars doesn’t mean we or f(x) are irrelevant. We’re just more focused on supporting the group we love. "
 674."I hate how people from other big fandoms constantly get into petty little fanwars but when someo
675."As fantastic as the fanbase for all of K-pop is and how varied the whole community is. It disgusts and saddens me how poorly written a vast majority of OC/idol fanfiction is. It’s so difficult to find anything that I can stomach, even the top idolized authors are completely sub par with the fanfiction I’ve seen in other fandoms."
 675."As fantastic as the fanbase for all of K-pop is and how varied the whole community is. It disgus
676."Everytime I see or hear about Se7en,I’m immediately thinking of Dara."
 676."Everytime I see or hear about Se7en,I’m immediately thinking of Dara."
677."Stop generalizing fanclubs. Not all ELF are “crazy”, not all Blackjacks are “elitist”, and not all SONE are “rude”. All fans are different, and labeling a whole fandom because of a few people’s actions is ridiculous."
 677."Stop generalizing fanclubs. Not all ELF are “crazy”, not all Blackjacks are “elitist”, a
678."I am a SONE of the CUTE & ADORABLE SNSD from ‘ITNW1 days to the ‘Oh!’ days, but not anymore (?) Call me a hater or whatever you butthurt SONES but any original SONE would damn as well know that SNSD DOES NOT match the wannabe badass concept that they’re doing nowadays “Hoot” was fine and probably the farthest they could have taken it and still looked badass and cute but taking it to the extent of ‘The Boys’ and ‘Paparazzi’ is just too much"
 678."I am a SONE of the CUTE & ADORABLE SNSD from ‘ITNW1 days to the ‘Oh!’ days, but not anymor
679."I watched the KCAs for a whole hour and a half just to see Wonder Girls to see if they would win. They’re not even mentioned, not even once. I am SO upset because I voted so many times for them."
 679."I watched the KCAs for a whole hora and a half just to see Wonder Girls to see if they would win
680. "think Shindong is sexier than Hyuna."
 680. "think Shindong is sexier than Hyuna."
681."2NE1 is always nominated in ”Best new band” stuff..If i remember correctly they came in2009?"
 681."2NE1 is always nominated in ”Best new band” stuff..If i remember correctly they came in2009?
682."SM needs to get better stylists."
 682."SM needs to get better stylists."
683."I’m tired of people saying “I don’t like so-and-so and they’re not even that pretty.” Like really? Could you be more shallow?"
 683."I’m tired of people saying “I don’t like so-and-so and they’re not even that pretty.”
684."I want to kill all the other fans. Then I’d be the number one fan. Well, I’d be the only fan. I’d be so happy. No narrow-minded fan-bitchin’ with each other. No petty fan-f*****g-wars. No useless f*****g-stans."
 684."I want to kill all the other fans. Then I’d be the number one fan. Well, I’d be the only fã
685."there’s always some YG stans that says i don’t deserve to be a VIP cuz i don’t like 2ne1. It kinda hurts my feelings."
 685."there’s always some YG stans that says i don’t deserve to be a VIP cuz i don’t like 2ne1.