garotas kpop Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

garotas kpop 1820 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1820

over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
798. Disagree- there are people who have a bit of knowledge in that area when saying those things.
799. Disagree- I like them cause they're energetic. They're not that pretty to me.
800. Agree- that I've seen.
801. Disagree- I don't.
802. Disagree- wut.
803. Agree- I don't really blame them on that though. They're kinda trapped behind that image but I still like them.
804. Agree
805. Disagree- a lot of girl groups are trying to be not like that.
806. Agree- some people just like the visuals and stuff.
807. Agree
808. Agree- polls are never a good thing.
809. Disagree- I hate that quote. Kpop is just like any music, so I can have my say if I want to.
810. Disagree
811. Agree about the hate, but Disagree that Bom has no plastic surgery. I can't believe fans are still debating over this cause she DOES have it.
812. Disagree- the concept isn't different much.
over a year ago YushiGirl said…
813."I’m happy that Suzy improves a lot when it comes to acting. I’m hoping to see her in more dramas."
 813."I’m happy that Suzy improves a lot when it comes to acting. I’m hoping to see her in mais dr
814."I don’t know how people can say that Yuri and Hyuna have curves and call Minzy fat. Sure Yuri, Hara and Hyuna have nice bodies, but they’re just slim. They still have thing thighs, small waist, and nothing in the back or front. All because your slim doesn’t mean your healthy. Hyorin, Minzy, and Hyosung have curves. Full breasts, round hips and an hourglass figure. All body types are beautiful, but I appreciate girls with the same body as mine and aren’t trying to loose that ‘extra’ weight. This might be a bit immature, but I’m pretty sure that those girls are happy they have a package even though they’re Asians and not in the stereotype range. I know I am.

I’d choose a body like Hyorins or Minzy’s and be called ‘fat’ over a body like Yoona’s or Hara’s anyday."
 814."I don’t know how people can say that Yuri and hyuna have curves and call Minzy fat. Sure Yuri,
815."FRIENDLY FANDOMS:

VIPs vs. Blackjacks

VIPs vs. Cassies

VIPs vs. Wonderfuls

ENEMY FANDOMS:

ELFs vs. Sones

ELFs vs. Cassies

ELFs vs. Exotics (just prepare yourselves)

These are just generalizations, it’s obviously not everyone… But YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE."
 815."FRIENDLY FANDOMS: VIPs vs. Blackjacks VIPs vs. Cassies VIPs vs. Wonderfuls ENEMY fã
816."I honestly find it really unfair for the rest of the 4Minute members. Although I’m not much of a 4Minute fan, I find it very unfair that she got the solo, AND the duo.

To be honest, I can’t name another 4 Minute member asides from Hyuna."
 816."I honestly find it really unfair for the rest of the 4Minute members. Although I’m not much of
817."I really hate when they dress IU up like a 5 year old or when she intentionally acts like one. I wish they would give IU a sexy concept. Behind the pigtails and aegyo, I really do see someone who has the potential to pull of that concept well. "
 817."I really hate when they dress iu up like a 5 ano old or when she intentionally acts like one. I
818."I truly believe that every fandom is nice… As long as you want to be in that fandom and want to support the group. If you say shit about their biases, though, they’re gonna say shit back."
 818."I truly believe that every fandom is nice… As long as you want to be in that fandom and want t
819."To be completely honest, I hate Hyuna. I can totally understand that CUBE gave her the “sexy” image, but sometimes I think she over does it.

It suits her, but she does it too much sometimes. She also tries hard to act cute. Doesn’t suit her. At all."
 819."To be completely honest, I hate Hyuna. I can totally understand that CUBE gave her the “sexy
820."I feel that a lot of fans doesn’t appreciate what these idols do for us. I am seriously tired of all the bashing/hating/fanwars. How can you call yourself a K-Pop fan if you go around bashing groups that you’re not biased of? I see people going around saying they hate a certain person/group. Hate is a big word and if you hate someone/some group without even knowing them in person, then you’re really pathetic. I wish everyone realize that EVERY idol work hard to get to where they are now."
 820."I feel that a lot of fãs doesn’t appreciate what these idols do for us. I am seriously tired
821."I feel like Ailee comes across a little smug about her talents. To the point where she can over sing a song or just do way too much because maybe she has something to prove. Hyorin, Taeyeon, Bom and Minkyung are very humble but we all know they can sing their asses off."
 821."I feel like Ailee comes across a little smug about her talents. To the point where she can over
822."I think Miryo is kpop’s best female rapper."
 822."I think Miryo is kpop’s best female rapper."
823."I’ve always seen G-Dragon in Dara but now it’s more apparent."
 823."I’ve always seen G-Dragon in Dara but now it’s mais apparent."
824."And god created Bom."
 824."And god created Bom."
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
813. Disagree- she was in too many dramas, seriously
814. Agree- it's not bad if you are curvy
815. Agree- now finally someone say "generalizations" so the good fans will not be hurt
816. Agree- too good i am a fan of them and i know their names... but it's unfair for Jihyun: she is the leader and many people don't even know she exists
817. Disagree- no, please... innocent IU is better
818. Disagree
819. Disagree- i don't hate her
820. Agree
821. Ailee is a the best vocalist in kpop... oops i made my own confession
822. Disagree- i'm disappointed with her rap in Dirty (she is more talking)
823. Agree- Daragon ♥ is ♥ real ♥
824. Yeah, world needs Bommie
813. Disagree- I don't watch dramas.
814. Agree- I guess.
815. Disagree- and you know that deep down, they feel competitive. The generalizing is not toward the whole fandom, it's the vast majority.
816. Agree- Gayoon and Jiyoon sings tons better.
817. Disagree- if she wants to, then it's fine. But I don't think it's right for her.
818. Agree- depends on who they're nice to. There are times when they just get offended for stupid reasons.
819. Disagree- I don't hate her but I also don't like it when she's like that.
820. Agree- although I wouldn't say that EVERY idol has worked the same amount. Some are probably more lazier than others.
821. Disagree- if that's true, then almost every main vocalists are arrogant about themselves. It's not other people to decide who is humble or not judging from just that.
822. Agree- one of the best. (better than Cl)
823. Disagree- wut.
824. Agree- he created everyone.
825."I’ve realised that I don’t like SNSD’s Hyoyeon’s voice. I may be just listening to one of their songs and the others half this harmonising voice that goes well with all the others and then Hyoyeon sings and I really don’t know what it is but the sound of her voice is weird. It’s so weird that it just reminds me of something sticking out uncomfortably.
Not only that, it frustrates me how people are always defending he because she’s described as the ‘not pretty’ one of the gorup. yes, it’s for a good reason but she’s not the only one in the entire world who may lack good looks and not the only one who may get pressure for it."
 825."I’ve realised that I don’t like SNSD’s Hyoyeon’s voice. I may be just listening to one o
826."It’s sad how Suzy is so overrated when all the other miss A members are way underrated."
 826."It’s sad how Suzy is so overrated when all the other miss A members are way underrated."
827."If there will be a champion for MBC’s Weekly idol, I think it will be Suzy. She has I think more than 10 rankings."
 827."If there will be a champion for MBC’s Weekly idol, I think it will be Suzy. She has I think mo
828."I think Soyu must be the easiest to hang with.
She seems to have an equal bond with all members.

If you look at shows you always see the other members looking for her to laugh with"
 828."I think Soyu must be the easiest to hang with. She seems to have an equal bond with all members
829."It Seems that i’m the only one who doesn’t like 2NE1 & BigBang"
 829."It Seems that i’m the only one who doesn’t like 2NE1 & BigBang"
830."she annoys me more than anything. Not only is she over used, but she seems so barbie like. Sure, she’s pretty, but she seems like a bitch at school who trips you in the hall and talk behind your back."
 830."she annoys me mais than anything. Not only is she over used, but she seems so barbie like. Sure,
825. Agree- her voice sounds weird
826. Agree- don't get me wrong.. Suzy is my fave in Miss A
827. idk
828. Agree
829. No you are not the only one, because good things have haters
830. Disagree
825. Agree- it improved but still sticks out and kinda unpleasant. I like Hyoyeon but her underratedness is overrated.
826. Agree- she's the worst dancer of the group and too clean and proper-ish, in contrast with the others.
827. Disagree- what's that.
828. Disagree- idek what she's like.
829. Disagree- there are plentiful others.
830. Disagree- I just don't like her hype but I don't think she's a bitch.
831."I love how here on tumblr, everyone will preach about how we need to stop judging people based on their looks or whatever. If you seriously hate Hyuna or RaNia or SiSTAR or even 2NE1 because of the way they look or dress, guess what? You’re a judgmental asshole. You don’t know any of these Kpop stars personally, no matter how much research you do. You DO NOT know them ONE SINGLE BIT. There’s a difference between disliking someone’s music and just being a hater! They’re here to give you good music and if you don’t like their music fine. But if you hate them just because of one of their concepts, you have serious problems and you need to re-evaluate your life."
 831."I amor how here on tumblr, everyone will preach about how we need to stop judging people based o
832."I know I’m gonna be killed by many…but fck it..
I REALLY hate her(Suzy). Everything about her. She can’t act. She can’t dance. She can’t sing. She’s NOT CUTE. She’s a FUGLY WH***. And I hate all of her shippings. And she’s like soooooooooooo overrrateeeeeeeeeeeeed."
 832."I know I’m gonna be killed por many…but fck it.. I REALLY hate her(Suzy). Everything about h
833."All VIP’s are lazy. All sones want antettion. All Blackjacks are arrogant. All hottest like only 2PM’s bodies. All ELF want’s to start fanwars. Of coures is going to be sones that is like that, and VIPs who are like that. But not all of the fans are like that. It’s exists VIPs who only cares about Bigbangs bodies, Sones who are arrogant, Blackjacks who want’s to start fan wars, Hottest who are lazy and ELFs who want’s antettion. All fandom have one of them. To say all Blackjacks act like that, and all ELF is like that is just silly. "
 833."All VIP’s are lazy. All sones want antettion. All Blackjacks are arrogant. All hottest like on
834."People need to shut up and stop using Hyuna as an excuse for them not knowing the other members names. It’s getting old. The more time you spend complaining and whining about Hyuna this Hyuna that, you could have easily learnt the names. Hyuna’s not to blame, it’s your laziness and ignorance."
 834."People need to shut up and stop using hyuna as an excuse for them not knowing the other members
835."I’m a hardcore MYUNGZY shipper, but I can’t deny the adorableness of Shin Won Ho and Suzy."
 835."I’m a hardcore MYUNGZY shipper, but I can’t deny the adorableness of Shin Won Ho and Suzy."
836."I seriously can’t see any other female idol pull off this haircut as beautifully as Dara."
 836."I seriously can’t see any other female idol pull off this haircut as beautifully as Dara."
837."I wasn’t convinced of Yoona being self-centred until I watched “Dangerous Boys”
When the boy she and Hyoyeon were helping confessed that Hyo was his favorite, Yoona was shocked to the point of it being insulting. If that weren’t bad enough, she just couldn’t let it go, and by the end of their first meeting, she had coherced that boy into saying he on liked Hyoyeon, but LOVED Yoona, when he obviously didn’t! She couldn’t stand that someone the world liked Hyoyeon more than her!"
 837."I wasn’t convinced of Yoona being self-centred until I watched “Dangerous Boys” When the
838."Suzy’s voice would not be the best voice out there, but there is something in her voice that I truly love."
 838."Suzy’s voice would not be the best voice out there, but there is something in her voice that I
839."I think 2NE1’s stylist should be fired. The girls aren’t ugly, it’s that fashion that makes them freaky"
 839."I think 2NE1’s stylist should be fired. The girls aren’t ugly, it’s that fashion that make
840."I’m a Sone but I really don’t want any of SMent Group to win any music show. It’s because everytime they make a comeback, they will definetly win. I just want the rookie group or a group that doesn’t win any awards win. Sorry SNSD, Super Junior, F(x) & Shinee"
 840."I’m a Sone but I really don’t want any of SMent Group to win any música show. It’s because
841."Haters can talk sh*t about her(Suzy), but that will not bring her down. You may call her overrated or whatsoever, but this girl deserves the attention she’s getting right now. She works hard and give her best in everything. Haters will hate anyways."
 841."Haters can talk sh*t about her(Suzy), but that will not bring her down. You may call her overrat
842."I don’t consider Zinger as a bad rapper with annoying or cutesy voice. If you look at her predebut work, you’ll see she’s more than what’s she’s showing in Secret, she just had to act that way because of group’s image."
 842."I don’t consider Zinger as a bad rapper with annoying or cutesy voice. If you look at her pred
831. Agree
832. Disagree- she is my favorite member of Miss A
833. Agree- everyone is unique and maybe in a fandom there are lazy, arrogant fans but there are nice persons too
834. Agree- if you wanna know a group you do anything to find what are their names so..
835. Disagree- not interested
836. Agree- she still looks gorgeous with half hair shaved
837. idk i didn't watched
838. Agree- her voice is nice
839. Agree
840. Disagree- I want the winner to be the one that truly deserves
841. Agree
842. Disagree- i don't think it's because of Secret's image because in Madonna, Magic and Love is Move she raps the same, i think her rap doesn't inspire swag
831. Agree- although I doubt as if anyone really means the comments they wrote.
832. Disagree- I also think she's overrated but she can still sing, and I'm fine with her.
833. Agree- it's just the vast majority, not all of them.
834. Disagree- many people don't bother to take the time to match the names to the member's faces, probably because they all look so similar. If you were a dedicated fan, you would try to learn it, but I'm sure the people complaining are not really fans, just people who are tired of Hyuna getting the attention.
835. Disagree- whatever.
836. Disagree- other members would probably look better.
837. Disagree- haven't watched it but I doubt she's that self-centered.
838. Disagree- it's ordinary to me.
839. Disagree- some are atrocious, some are good.
840. Agree- I think that music wins would hurt their future music quality because sm would get the idea they're doing great when they clearly aren't.
841. Agree- she works hard like almost every idol. Disagree- who knows? She might be brought down by haters and I don't think she deserves that much attention.
842. Disagree- idk her.
843."I never liked SNSD but I would always ask Sones for help with votings, they would always be so nice about it and go all out as if they were voting for SNSD. So I think I’ll start listening to SNSD more often, thank you Sones, you have proved to me that you are a really nice and helping fandom. Sones hwaiting!"
 843."I never liked SNSD but I would always ask Sones for help with votings, they would always be so n
844."I prefer SM vs YG than SM vs SM, because SM vs SM can get pretty dangerous."
last edited over a year ago
 844."I prefer SM vs YG than SM vs SM, because SM vs SM can get pretty dangerous."
845."Im afraid that Vips and Blackjacks will got to hate each others just like Sones and ELF’s :"
 845."Im afraid that Vips and Blackjacks will got to hate each others just like Sones and ELF’s :"
846."I’m not even a YG stan, I’m SM. But when I want to introduce people to Kpop, I always show them Big Bang or 2NE1 because when I show them SM groups, they just laugh."
 846."I’m not even a YG stan, I’m SM. But when I want to introduce people to Kpop, I always show t
847."Everytime i see something about BIGBANG there’s always something about 2NE1 and i hate it! BIGBANG is promoting 2ne1 WAAAY too much"
 847."Everytime i see something about BIGBANG there’s always something about 2NE1 and i hate it! BIG
848."I hate Sones because that’s what my fandoms tells me to do, I’m an ELF and I’m just now realizing that I don’t have a real reason to hate Sones. But it’s been forced on me so much that whenever I see pink, all I want to do is punch them."
 848."I hate Sones because that’s what my fandoms tells me to do, I’m an ELF and I’m just now re
849."I wanna eat WooU couple."
 849."I wanna eat WooU couple."
850."I secretly wish that BIGBANG and 2NE1 wasn’t under the same ent."
 850."I secretly wish that BIGBANG and 2NE1 wasn’t under the same ent."
851."When I heard that sasaeng fans are so extreme they quit school, I immediately assumed that at least 90 % of every confessor that has ever confessed here must be sasaengs fans that dropped out of school because none of you can spell to save your lives."
 851."When I heard that sasaeng fãs are so extreme they quit school, I immediately assumed that at le
852."Funny how whenever something bad happens to their oppas and unnies in SM entertainment, they all point their fingers at LSM. But whenever something good happens, it’s the idol."
 852."Funny how whenever something bad happens to their oppas and unnies in SM entertainment, they all
853."I’m a Sone, VIP and ELF. It’s amazing how much hate these 3 fandoms get from other people but as soon as everyone needs votes, they all go to Youtube videos to ask for help. Don’t be hypocrites."
 853."I’m a Sone, VIP and ELF. It’s amazing how much hate these 3 fandoms get from other people bu
854."I really like Kpop, but I’d hate it if everyone around me will like it too. I’m feeling wrong and greedy, but that’s just the way it is. My brother and a friend like Kpop too, though. But I’d really hate it if all the people at school would listen to it too. I know it’s a good thing if Kpop becomes more popular = more concerts etc. I don’t know why, but I think Kpop will lose its specialness or something. I would still listen to Kpop, but I wouldn’t be as enthusiastic about it as I am now."
 854."I really like Kpop, but I’d hate it if everyone around me will like it too. I’m feeling wron
855."I don’t like gyuri. I’m not anti but I dont like her. Do you believe that: some peoples called her ‘The Goddess of Beauty’ !! She is pretty, right but not that much. I think IU is prettiest girl in the world."
 855."I don’t like gyuri. I’m not anti but I dont like her. Do you believe that: some peoples call