monster high A Trip To Scaris (Paris) {Monster High Role-play!}

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 08:58PM
A Trip to Scaris (Paris) 

Hey and Welcome to this new Role Play I made where you favorite Monster High Characters are going  to go to Scaris (Paris) for Spring Break as they signed up at school and now the RP will start at the airport to go to Paris 

Invited ~HelloKitty_Love 

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. If you would like to RP OC's then just tell me there names and a little background on them and if I accept them I will say so. (Oh and HelloKitty_Love I already approve of Baxter and Drake if you want to use them)

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I will claim my characters and I guess start us all off :D

My Characters ~ Abbey, Frankie, Jackson, Clawdeen, Clawd, Operetta , Toralei, and Venus.

Beginning Post~

Abbey had just arrived at the airport from Headmistress Bloodgood dropping her off. She rolled her suitcase to the gates to meet her friends before they go to security and soon to the plane.  

She looked down at her ticket

"Gate C #13 ." She read as she looked for the sign ,but what was really on her mind was Scaris and how beautiful this city was she just hoped she would not bump into someone for she was not paying any attention at all.

~~~

Frankie sat with Clawdeen at Gate E #13 . She turned to her ghoul friend as she was just so nervous . 

She hoped she could just survive the ride without some kind of major embarrassment like barfing all over the plane or falling out of the lavatory .

"Clawdeen you promised me everything is going to be okay right." Frankie asked Clawdeen nervously as Clawdeen rolled her brown eyes.

"Yes Frankie don't fret girl I got your back." Clawdeen smiled reading her newest issue of Teen Scream.

Toralei walked through the airport just fighting to get to her Gate . 
She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to get caught up in the crowd and she lost Mweoldy and Purrsephone ...what are the odds.

How could this day even get worse let's hope all the losers are not going to Scaris also or her and M&P's trip is ruined.

Clawd was looking in the latest shopping place around which was a general store and of course he was packing up on the goods.

He need specifically everything and I do mean everything to survive one simple air travel trip to Scaris.

"Clawd can we get a move on" Jackson whined from the front of the store as he had already bought his stuff a bag of jerky and a cookie with a new nerdy magazine and a book to keep him busy.

"We need to get to the dam gate" Jackson yelled as he crossed his arms and leaned against a wall in the store.

"Just hold on a sec" Clawd barked as he gathered more things.

Operetta was shopping around for some new songs and maybe an Coffin Tunes card before she left so she could put more music on her iCoffin.  She soon had run into Venus who was also in the store for music so she could keep busy on the flight also.

(There we go this RP is now ready to begin Have Fun~Cali <3)

monster high 1789 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1789

over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
Purrsephone's eyes widened "Oh shoot. I think it is."
~~
"Really? Well what about this?" Rochelle asks smiliing as she pulled out a short,sleeveless, puffy, baby pink dress with little grey outlines of roses.
~~
Baxter's eyes shot open "Aww why! This isn't my date." he whined.
~~
Heath shook his head "Not at all." he told her firmly.
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Toralei giggled at her friend" Oh well" she said locking the car.
~~~
Frankie shrugged "Cute , but I love the Effile Tower more" she giggled.
~~~
Jackson rolled his eyes "I need help , Plus you promised you would go with Frankie if not she would be alone" he told him sternly.
~~~
Abbey giggled "That's what I thought" she told Heath as she bumped him with the side of her hip.
Purrsephone shrugged as she walked through the entrance "It will have to do."
~~
Rochelle smiled "Okay then, I'll just save this one for the next date." she told Frankie as she put it away and started to put on her make up.
~
Baxter shrugged "Whatever. But if Spectra catches me and gets pissed off, your going to wish you hadn't invited me."
~~
Heath laughed as the elevator dinged open "Ladies first." he smiled
Toralei nodded "At least you almost remembered something" she pointed out walking though the entrance also.
~~~
Frankie nodded as she did her hair in a long pony tail and a bump on top. "Plus I think I hear that we are going ballroom dancing for a cultural referance" she said smiling.
~~~
Jackson nodded "I will take all the blame " he said "Wait but doesn't Spectra know that Frankie is just your friend right?" he asked him slightly confused on relationships.
~~~
Abbey smiled back "Why Thank You" she told Heath as she stepped out.
"So what are we here fir again?" Purrsephone asked, glancing at Toralei with big yellow eyes.
~
Rochelle beamed "Hopefully Jackson will be my partner." she squealed.
~
Baxter shrugged "I told her that Frankie and I are just friends but she always interprets and makes everything seem like its a big deal."
~
Heath nodded "But your paying." he shot her a playful glance.
Toralei thought for a moment "Well laxatives and syrup" she said remembering a few things.
~~~
Frankie smiled "I'm sure her would love that" she said "And I would love a hot French guy also" Frankie giggled.
~~~
Jackson shrugged "I'm sorry I mean it's not like you had any intrest in Frankie right?"
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes "Yes for my drink not yours" she giggled playfully.
Purrsephone's eyes widened as she remembered "Ohhhhh!" she said as she face palmed herself.
~~
Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes "Well there's alot of cute French boys, so hopefully you find a good one." she winked "But i prefer Jackson, to all of them."
~~
Baxter nodded "None at all. Spectra is my only priority." he smiled, then quickly glanced in the mirror. "Shit, now i got bed hair."
~~
Heath rolled his eyes playfully "How about i pay for the both of us." he smiled.
Toralei smiled "Ohhh if we only had Meowlody then we could gather all the things at once" Toralei whined.
~~~
Frankie smiled nodding intently "He is pretty cute" she said .
~~~
Jackson face-palmed "Don't lay in bed before date" he said as he wrote it down.
~~~
Abbey smiled back as she gave him a hug "Your so sweet" she told him.
Purrsephone nodded "Well she IS the smart one." she smirked.
~~
Rochelle's eyes widened "He's mine! Back off." she giggled.
~~
Baxter rolled his eyes as he walked into the bathroom to fix his hair. "So do i have to get ready also?" he asked Jackson.
~~
Heath smiled "Oh, its nothing."
Toralei giggled "I guess" she shrugged "You guys are like so alike" she giggled
~~~
Frankie rolled her eyes "Okay Okay" she laughed but crossed two of her fingers behind her back.
~~~
Jackson nodded "It would be nice" he beamed.
~~~
Abbey smiled back "No it is something" she told him as she kissed his cheek .
Purrsephone rolled her eyes "We get that a lot." she giggled.
~~
Rochelle shrugged then put on her shoes, "We have about 5 minutes left." she told Frankie as she glanced over at the clock.
~~
Baxter shrugged then laid out a black dress shirt, violet skinny jeans, all black high tops and a black and violet striped tie. Changed in the bathroom and came back out.
~~
Heath let out a slight blush "Well thanks." he smiled.
Toralei shrugged "Well your like the only twins in school" she pointed out.
~~~
Frankie smiled as he did her make up and soon finished "Done" she announced smiling.
~~~
Jackson beamed happily "Yes we are ready"
~~~
Abbey slightly blushe also "you are very welcome" she told him.
Purrsephone nodded "And that is what makes us even more special." she smirked at the compliment.
~~
Rochelle smiled "Ok so should we go down now?" she asked Frankie, as she took one last make up check.
~~
Baxter nodded "Lets head down to the lobby." he told Jackson as he grabbed his iCoffin.
~~
Heath smiled "So this is awkward now." he told her as he rocked back and forth on his sneakers.
<bump>
"And my BFF's " Toralei added to her compliments .
~~~
Frankie smiled "I think so" she said as she grabbed her purse .
~~~
Jackson nodded as he grabbed his iCoffin also and his wallet. He then opened the door and walked into the hallway.
~~~
Abbey bit her lip as she moved away from him "I am sorry" she said looking down at her boots.
Purrsephone beamed "Purrrfeect then." she purred as she headed to find laxitives.
~~
Rochelle nodded as she grabbed her purse also and headed for an elevator.
~~
Baxter held the elevator open for Jackson, then started humming. "Erm I think you need to hurry. I'm starting to hum and I don't like it."
~~
Heath held Abbey's chin up "Its a good kind of awkward." he smiled.
Toralei nodded going off to find some sticky syrup.
~~~
Frankie pressed the elevator button and got into te elevator waiting for Rochelle.
~~~
Jackson chuckled as he steped in casually to the elevator.
~~~
Abbey smiled up at him not knowing what to say.
Purrsephone browsed the aisle "Hmmm extra strong laxitives." she smiled as she grabbed the box.
~~
Rochelle stepped in the elevator "Im so nervous." she frowned.
~~
Baxter rolled his eyes "Not funny man." he told Jackson.
~~
Heath pulled her chin closer to his face "Stop me if you can't handle It." he whispered.
Toralei looked down the syrup isle "The value syrup is always sticky" she smirked.
~~~
Frankie put a hand on her shoulder "You will be fine" she smiled.
~~~
Jackson laughed nervously as he bit his lip.
~~~
Abbey nodded put didn't push away.
Purrsephone grabbed a few boxes then headed for the syrup aisle.
~~
Rochelle beamed "Thanks. I hope it goes well." she smiled.
~~
Baxter noticed Jackson's nervousness "What's wrong?" he asked.
~~
Heath pressed his lips against hers.

<bump>
<bump>
Toralei grabbed a couple syrups and then looked around for Purrsephone.
~~~
"I will be your best night ever" Frankie smiled "I promised." she said as she looked out the glass elevator "and Oh My Ghoul " Frankie gasped as she saw Heath and Abbey from a distance "Is that who I think it is in a lip lock" she asked questinablly at Rochelle.
~~~
"I'm so scared what If she doesn't like me" Jackson spazzed as he looked out of the glass elevator .
~~~
Abbey did not know what she was doing after Heath's lips molded into her's . She lifted her arms up around his neck pulling him closer.
zzz
Purrsephone looked around "Syrups, syrups, syrups." she mumbled as she searched for Toralei in the syrup aisle.
~~
Rochele's eyes widened "I never knew they had an intrest in each other. " she gasped "should we ignore it?"
~~
Baxter face palmed "She likes you. I can tell, I know when someone falls head over heels for someone." he told Jackson.
~~
Heath smoothed his hands from Abbey's mid back, down to her waist.
Toralei peeked around each corner" Purrsephone where are you " she called.
~~~
Frankie shrugged "I'm not sure , I bet Spectra is all over it though" she told Rochelle.
~~~
Jackson smiled "You really think so?" he asked Baxter.
~~~
Abbey kissed him back finally as she moved her hand down his cheek but realized they were in a public place and quickly broke from him.
zzz
"Toralei! Toralei! Toralei!" purrsephone mewed as she tried to reunite with her furry friend.
~~
Rochelle nodded as she felt a cold chill pass through "And I think that was her." she giggled.
~~
Baxter nodded "Im as sure as you are a normie." he chuckled "Oh and Jackson, one thing before this elevator opens........"
~~
Heath smirked as she pulled away from him "so you could not handle it." he grinned.
"Where is that cat" Toralei meowed as she kept yelling Puresephones name.
~~~
Frankie giggled "Spectra" she called "Did you just catch that?" she asked the ghost.
~~~
"Yeah" Jackson nodded intently.
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes blushing "We could go with that" she smirked back.
"Toralei!" Purrsephone yowled as she bumped into another ghoul, "Hey watch it!" she hissed.
~~
Spectra appeared behing the ghouls "If course I did. Now where are you ghouls up to, dressed up all pretty?" she asked smiling.
~~
"If you really don't like her, it's too late to back down." Baxter told him firmly.
~~
Heath smirked "Im irresistable." he smiled as he walked into the coffee shop with Abbey under his arm.
Toralei hissed "Your the one who needs to watch it" she growled before she opened her eyes "Oh Purrsephone"
she giggled.
~~~
Frankie smiled "Well Rochelle has a date" she beamed "and I'm just going along for support."she added to Spectra.
~~~
Jackson's eyes widenend "I would never choose any other ghoul" he said.
~~~
Abbey bit her lip as she quickly removed his arm once they entered.
Purrsephone's eyes widened in surprise and relief "Good thing I bumped into you instead of some idiot." she giggled "and I got the laxtives. 8 boxes."
~~
Spectra smiled "I will be getting all the details tonight." she smirked holding up her iCoffin.

Rochelle bit her lip "I think you would rather not." she warned about Frankie and Baxter.
~~
Baxter shrugged "Your choice, but there is plenty of ghouls to browse for."
~~
Heath glanced down at Abbey in confusion, -First she kisses me on the cheek, makes out with me, and pretends It never
happened?- he thought as he kept glancing over at her.
Toralei nodded "You would have killed him like cat-nip on a salmon" she giggled while looking at the stack of laxatives "Great!" she beamed. "I have 4 bottles of extra sticky value brand syrup" she smirked holding one up.
~~~
Frankie nodded nervously "Yeah plus it's probably not that interesting anyway" she said to Spectra agreeing with Rochelle.
~~~
Jackson nodded "Well it's just a first date right" he chuckled nervously.
~~~
Abbey looked down mentally face-palming herself -why why why - she thought- I can't decide if I like him or not and I just don't want to make this public right?- she asked herself inside if her head -and why did I just have to kiss him- she thought more. "Stupid Abbey" she whispered to herself accidentally.
Purrsephone giggled along "Wow I hate enough laxitives to give them all the runs for a week, and you have enough to give the ghouls bad hair weeks." she snickered "I can't wait to ruin their trip."
~~
Spectra raised an eyebrow "Is that so?" she asked getting a suspicious vibe.

Rochelle nodded nervously, then gave Frankie the 'Should we tell her' look.
~~
Baxter nodded "But remember. Firsts date, first impression."
~~
"Did you hear something?" Heath asked after he heard a whisper.
<bump>
Toralei nodded "This makes their worst trip our best trip"she said in agreement while still proudly holding her syrup.
~~~
Frankie bit her lip looking back at Rochelle giving her 'you can if you want' look while nodding to Spectra.
~~~
Jackson smiled "First impression on my dating skills" he chuckled rubbing the back of his neck.
~~~
Abbey eyes widened "Nothing" she lied looking at him.
zzz
Purrsephone nodded also "I just love messing with them." she giggled as she walked over to a cash register.
~~
Rochelle gave Spectra a sympathetic look "Spectra I'll be on the date with Jackson, and Crankie will be there to support me and Baxter will be there too." she finished fast.

Spectra looked down "As long as he is only supporting Jackson then I'm fine with it." the told the ghouls as she faded off.
~~
Baxter rolled his eyes "Its a good thing she finds you adorable. Your jokes....... Yikes."
~~
Heath nodded as he waited in the coffee line.
Toralei nodded "I know they are so gullible" she laughed along slightly evily cackling.
~~~
Frankie smiled in relief "Let's just hope she doesn't see anything,She mistakes , I do not want to be on the cover of the ghostly gossip as The Sparking Slut " Frankie cringed.
~~~
Jackson bit his lip shrugging "I'm sorry I'm a man of science" he said pointing at himself "Like pie is not square it's round" he said then bursted out lauging.
~~~
Abbey waited beside him tapping the tip of her boot on the floor.
Purrsephone giggled "Especially the little Lab creation." she laughed "But it's going to be hard to get itpast the wolf, the ghost, and the mummy."
~~
Rochelle nodded "I think she will just be in her room alone, possibly crying." she frowned "But lets pep up."
~~
"But isn't pi math not science?" Baxter corrected him.
~~
"You order first." Heath tc Abbey as they got to the front of the line.
Toralei nodded "Frankie Frankie Frankie " she giggled "That's it!" she said "She can convince the others ." she smirked.
~~~
Frankie nodded as she sparked her self up with electricity from her purse.
~~~
"But science an math go hand in hand" Jackson said smiling.
~~~
Abbey smiled "I will have a frozen vanilla ice coffee" she told the lady at the front.
Purrsephone smirked "I like the way you think." she purred.
~~
Rochelle waited until the elevator singed open "I guess it takes a while to get to the lobby from 26 floors up." she shrugged.
~~
Baxter faked a laugh "Wow, that was so funny I forgot to laugh."
~~
"And I'll have a steaming Caramel cappachino." he fold the lady after Abbey was finished.
Heath paid then grabbed their drinks "So where shall we sit?" he asked her politely.
Toralei smiled proudly "I know you do" she smirked.
~~~
Frankie nodded "I know right" she said as she steped out of the elevator.
~~~
Jackson pushed him playfully "I know you did " he chuckled.
~~~
"Right there looks fine" Abbey said as she pointed to the brown love seat .
Purrsephone nodded "And that's why our little kitty clan works." she smiled.
~~
Rochelle got out and sat in one of the lobby chairs waiting for the guys.
~~
Baxter chuckled "Oh elevator opened!" he smiled as he got out.
~~
Heath nodded as he carried their coffees and sat down "Here you go." he smiled as he gave Abbey her drink.
<bump>
mischievous
Toralei purred "Exacutlly" she told Purrsephone.
~~~
Frankie sat beside her an crossed her legs and waited for the guys.
~~~
Jackson fist pumped "Yes" he said.
~~~
"Thanks " Abbey smiled back as she sat beside him drinking it.
Purrsephone purred in agreement " and that is why the ghouls will have a big surprise coming to them." she smirked.
~~
Rochelle glanced over at the elevators, "I see them!" she whisper squealed.
~~
Baxter face palmed "Please never do that around me."
~~
Heath nodded "Your welcome. So what are we supposed to do? Like talk or something?"
"Because we are the best" Toralei sang giggling.
~~~
Frankie giggled nodding "Okay remember act like you own the place ." she told Rochelle.
~~~
Jackson put his head down in shame as he walked out of the elevator.
~~~
Abbey nodded "That is fine."
last edited over a year ago
"We are purrfect." Purrsephone sang along.
~~
Rochelle glanced at her "Shouldn't i just be myself?" she asked.
~~
"Dude, you might want to look more confident." Baxter rold him when he noticed Jackson mopeing.
~~
Heath nodded "So.... How are you?" he asked nervously.
<bump>
"And the greatest kitties in the world" Toralei sang adding to the song.
~~~
Frankie shrugged " But that never works" she pointed out.
~~~
Jackson nodded as he stood up tall and straightened his sweatervest confidentally.
~~~
"Good" Abbey smiled as she tool a sip "You?" she asked him.
"Very evil, and intelligent." Purrsephone added in a singing tone.
~~
Rochelle frowned "I thought he would like me for, well me."
~~
Baxter nodded "Now go over there, and just be yourself." he smiled.
~~
"I'm fine." Heath smiled as he took a sip also.
<bump>