monster high A Trip To Scaris (Paris) {Monster High Role-play!}

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 08:58PM
A Trip to Scaris (Paris) 

Hey and Welcome to this new Role Play I made where you favorite Monster High Characters are going  to go to Scaris (Paris) for Spring Break as they signed up at school and now the RP will start at the airport to go to Paris 

Invited ~HelloKitty_Love 

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. If you would like to RP OC's then just tell me there names and a little background on them and if I accept them I will say so. (Oh and HelloKitty_Love I already approve of Baxter and Drake if you want to use them)

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I will claim my characters and I guess start us all off :D

My Characters ~ Abbey, Frankie, Jackson, Clawdeen, Clawd, Operetta , Toralei, and Venus.

Beginning Post~

Abbey had just arrived at the airport from Headmistress Bloodgood dropping her off. She rolled her suitcase to the gates to meet her friends before they go to security and soon to the plane.  

She looked down at her ticket

"Gate C #13 ." She read as she looked for the sign ,but what was really on her mind was Scaris and how beautiful this city was she just hoped she would not bump into someone for she was not paying any attention at all.

~~~

Frankie sat with Clawdeen at Gate E #13 . She turned to her ghoul friend as she was just so nervous . 

She hoped she could just survive the ride without some kind of major embarrassment like barfing all over the plane or falling out of the lavatory .

"Clawdeen you promised me everything is going to be okay right." Frankie asked Clawdeen nervously as Clawdeen rolled her brown eyes.

"Yes Frankie don't fret girl I got your back." Clawdeen smiled reading her newest issue of Teen Scream.

Toralei walked through the airport just fighting to get to her Gate . 
She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to get caught up in the crowd and she lost Mweoldy and Purrsephone ...what are the odds.

How could this day even get worse let's hope all the losers are not going to Scaris also or her and M&P's trip is ruined.

Clawd was looking in the latest shopping place around which was a general store and of course he was packing up on the goods.

He need specifically everything and I do mean everything to survive one simple air travel trip to Scaris.

"Clawd can we get a move on" Jackson whined from the front of the store as he had already bought his stuff a bag of jerky and a cookie with a new nerdy magazine and a book to keep him busy.

"We need to get to the dam gate" Jackson yelled as he crossed his arms and leaned against a wall in the store.

"Just hold on a sec" Clawd barked as he gathered more things.

Operetta was shopping around for some new songs and maybe an Coffin Tunes card before she left so she could put more music on her iCoffin.  She soon had run into Venus who was also in the store for music so she could keep busy on the flight also.

(There we go this RP is now ready to begin Have Fun~Cali <3)

monster high 1789 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1789

over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Abbey giggled blushed as she wrapped her arms across her chest . "Now I am embarrassed " she told him trying to stop blushing.
~~~
Toralei smirked snaking over to him "Hmmm" she grinned "What do you have In mind?" she asked him smirking up at Valentine.
~~~
Jackson beamed as he held her closer looking out at the city.
over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
Heath chuckled "Oh I was joking." he smirked "Or was I? Yeah I was joking." he grinned "You will never know."
~~
Valentine smirked back as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer "Hmm I am not sure." he grinned "What can two lovers do while their waiting?"
~~
Rochelle smiled up at him "Sorry I'm a bit cold. It's the breeze." she giggled nervously.
<bump>
Abbey rolled her eyes still keeping her arms crossed as she bumped Heath with her hip "I hope you are" she chuckled.
~~~
Toralei thought for a moment "Well we could either A. Make Out B. Make Out or C. Make Out." she told him smirking.
~~~
Jackson smiled " Its okay" he chuckled "But a gargoyle cold because of the breeze I have never heard of that" he told Rochelle.
Heath nodded with a wide grin on his face "As far as your concerned then I'm joking."
~~
Valentine smirked back "Well I choose all of the above." he chuckle as he pulled her chin close to his face and pressed his lips against hers.
~~
Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes "Well I happen to find the breeze in Scaris very cold." she whined playfully.
Abbey smiled "Good" she said but she still left her arms crossed.
~~~
Toralei giggled "Good choice" she smirked as she gave him a kiss back.
~~~
Jackson smiled "Okay I will protect you" he chuckled at his gargoyle joke again as he wrapped his arms fully around Rochelle.
Heath laughed "So are you seriously going to walk around all day like that?" he asked slightly chuckling.
~~
Valentine nodded as he started to French her.
~~
Rochelle snuggled into him smiling "Om so you are going to protect me against a little breeze?" she giggled.
Abbey nodded "Yes" she said to him firmly "Even if I do look ...strange" she added.
~~~
Toralei smirked as she started to french Valentine back.
~~~
Jackson nodded "Yes the little breezes will never get my Rochelle again" he chuckled.
Heath chuckled "You still look hot either way." he smirked as he gave her a full body check out.
~~
Valenitne let out a low moan as he started frenching her harder.
~~
Rochelle giggled "Oh your my hero." she said smiling up at him.
Abbey rolled her eyes "Do not check me out" she scoffed looking at him.
~~~
Toralei smirked as she pushed Valentine against the wall as she ran her hands down his chest.
~~~
Jackson nodded proudly "Yes I am" he said firmly trying to have a manly voice.
Heath rolled his eyes "I will do whatever I feel is right." he smirked "And I am just inspecting you."
~~
Valentine moaned as he held her closer to him.
~~
Rochelle laughed "Aww so now your attempting to have a deep voice for me." she giggled.
"Heath I am not package " Abbey said giggling "I do not need inspected."
~~~
Toralei moaned back as she wrapped her leg around Valentine's waist.
~~~
Jackson sighed "Sorry That was bad wasn't it?" he asked Rochelle nervously chuckling.
"Are you sure about that?" Heath smirked "Because I think your the total package."
~~
Valentine smirked as he lifted her up again the wall as he frenched her forcefully.
~~
Rochelle giggled "Kind of. But it was also adorable at the same type."
<bump>
"Corny Pick up line much" Abbey chuckled to Heath smirking.
~~~
Toralei moaned as she rand her hands through his hair.
~~~
Jackson blushed "Well thanks" he chuckled to Rochelle.
Heath nodded "Actually it was kind of corny that time." he chuckled nervously.
~~
Valentine started running his hands down her back down to her legs.
~~
Rochelle nodded "Your welcome." she sighed dreamily.
Abbey giggled "Knew it" she told him smiling.
~~~
Toralei moaned "Really slow elevator" she chuckled smirking .
~~~
Jackson chuckled "Am I hot?" he asked her curiously .
Heath rolled his eyes "Fine I'll admit it. I have absolutely terrible pick up lines. But thats how I got you in the first place."
~~
Valentine smirked back "I only wish it could go slower." he chuckled as he started kissing her neck again.
~~
Rochelle giggled "I really do not want to say." she said blushing.
last edited over a year ago
<bump>
Abbey shook her head "No you got me by me asking you to ask me out properly" she explained to him giggling "Not the lines."
~~~
Toralei nodded moaning "I know right " she smirked .
~~~
"Come on tell me" Jackson pleaded "Or you will hurt my nerdy self esteem" he frowned.
Heath rolled his eyes "Same difference anyways."
~~
Valentine nodded "Maybe we can stay a while. Unless your minions can handle themselves."
~~
Rochelle blushed "Fine your hot. I'll admit it, your hot for a nerdy normie."
Abbey chuckled "Not really" she told him as she walked inside the hotel.
~~~
"I don't know" Toralei sighed "and Valentine they are my friends " she said "Please adress them as that."
~~~
Jackson smiled "Yes" he beamed "I'm finally hot"
Heath chuckled as he followed her in "Fine fine. I guess we can say I came on to you first. "
~~
Valentine rolled his eyes "Whatever. Lets just go find them, so you can stop being paranoid."
~~
Rochelle giggled "Okay, your kind of ruining it now."
"Excatlly "Abbey giggled finally letting her arms down now that she was in the hotel.
~~~
Toralei crossed her arms and looked at Valentine "I'm not paranoid " she hissed .
~~~
Jackson scratched his head nervously "Oh I'm sorry" he sighed to Rochelle.
Heath playfully rolled his eyes as he waits for an elevator.
~~
"If your not paranoid then why are you so worried about your minio- I mean your friends?" Valentine smirked.
~~
Rochelle smiled up at him "Its okay. I still love you."
Abbey smirked looking at Heath putting her hand on her hip waiting.
~~~
Toralei sighed "Fine you broke me Val" she told him "I know it's not like me but I care about M&P alot they are like my only friends in the world " she said to him "and if anything were to happen I would be devistated "
~~~
Jackson blushed "Well I love you too alot" he told her beaming.
Heath leant against the elevator opening "Could this elevator be any slower?" he chuckled nervously.
~~
Valentine smirked "Then lets go ahead and find them." he smiled.
~~
Rochelle beamed "Same here."
Abbey giggled as it opened and he walked in "Maybe" she said rolling her eyes.
~~~
Toralei beamed "But wait the dam elevator won't open" she said angry as she kicked the side.
~~~
Jackson smiled as he squeezed her into a hug. "I'm glad" he told her.
Heath playfully rolled his eyes as he walked in also.
~~
Valentine chuckled as he pressed the button "I'm sure it will come around sooner or later."
~~
Rochelle blushed as she hugged him back "Ditto."
Abbey smiled as she hit the button with her hips.
~~~
Toralei rolled her eyes tapping her foot impatenitly .
~~~
Jackson beamed "Good" he chuckled
Heath glanced over at her as he waited, and started tapping against the glass walls.
~~
Valentine smirked over at her "Someone has a catty little attitude does she?"
~~
Rochelle giggled as she looked up at him.
Abbey rocked back and fourth on her shoes waiting.
~~~
Toralei scoffed "No I'm just impatient .
~~~
Jackson smiled as he nudged her forehead with his nose.
Heath started pressing random buttons "Wow this elevator is really stupid." he whined.
~~
Valentine chuckled "Ok lets go with that then."
~~
Rochelle playfully rolled her eyes as she nudged his neck with her nose.
Abbey's eyes widened "No Heath do not do that" she said trying to pull him sways from the buttons.
~~~
Toralei nodded" We will" she told him smirking.
~~~
"Hey that tickles" Jackson laughed to Rochelle.
Heath whined "Wby not? I'm trying to fix it."
~~
Valentine playfully rolled his eyes "Whatewr you want.l
~~
Rochelle giggled "Its adorable."
Abbey sighed "Heath you really can not fix anything" she told him crindging.
~~~
Toralei purred to Valentine "Why Thank You Val."she told him.
~~~
Jackson beamed "You mean I'm adorable " he said smiling.
Heath rolled his eyes "Yes I can. I'm Heath the builder. " he smirked proudly.
~~
Valenitne winked at her "No problem little kitty."
~~
Rochelle nodded "And not to mention hot."
Abbey sighed "More like Heath the guy who thinks he can do anything but reall can not." she said to Heath.
~~~
Toralei smiled giggling "Okay handsome and tall vampire" she said winking back.
~~~
Jackson blushed "Well thanks again" he beamed to her "I like it when you call me hot." he chuckled .
"Whatever. Don't you believe in me?" Heath asked as he gazed into her violet eyes.
~~
Valentine smirked "Its been a pleasure. Beautiful."
~~
Rochelle giggled "Okay then hot stuff."
Abbey sighed "Yes Heath I do" she told him gazing back into his bright amber eyes " Just not in construction" she chuckled to Heath.
~~~
Toralei grinned "I am pretty" she smirked .
~~~
"Okay I'm not Heath" Jackson chuckled with Rochelle.
Heath playfully rolled his eyes "Fine. I guess I'll cross off construtction."
~~
Valentine nodded "Yes. But your also very sexy."
~~
Rochelle nodded "True. Becuase if you were Heath, I wouldn't even talk to you."
Abbey giggled "That would be nice". She said nodding to Heath.
~~~
Toralei purred "Well Thank you very much Val and I do say that you are very sexy also" she smirked telling him.
~~~
Jackson rolled his eyes "Sometimes my cousing is not that bad" he said shrugging.
zzz
Heath nodded as he went back to the button pad "But let me work on electronics." he smirked.
~~
Valentine smirked back as he pulled her closer "Two sexy people alone, waiting for an elevator. Oh what to do?"
~~
Rochelle rolled her eyes "Have you ever met him? He's a very terrible guy. I really do not know how you both are related. Your so sweet, and he's just a jerk."
<bump>
"No no no That is even worse"Abbey told him grabbing his hands.
~~~
"I think we have already done" Toralei said to him smirking.
~~~
Jackson chuckled "He really isn't that ba Rochelle" he told her .
Heath rolled his eyes "Whats worse? Me screwing up the world by failing technology, or me killing monsters by collapsing builidings?"
~~
Valentine nodded "Yeah. I forgot." he chuckled.
~~
Rochelle sighed "Fine. For you I will accept him."
"Both I want you to do neither" Abbey told him firmly "There are only so many things that you can do right" she told him sighing.
~~~
Toralei grinned "It's okay" she purred back.
~~~
Jackson smiled "Thank you " he said to Rochelle.
"Like what exactly?" Heath scoffed "Seriously, how reckless am I to you?"
~~
Valentine beamed "Good. Now I feel like an idiot."
~~
Rochelle nodded "Like I said. It's for you."
Abbey scoffed "Like playing your guitar" she beamed .
~~~
"But your my adorably sexy idiot " Toralei giggled.
~~~
Jackson smiled "I promise he will not hit on you I kneo who Heath's likes" Jackson smirked to Rochelle.
Heath beamed "Thank you. Same with the other 1 person who likes it also."
~~
Valentine grinned darkly "And your my sexy little kitten."
~~
Rochelle raise her eyebrow "Spill it." she smirked back.