monster high A Trip To Scaris (Paris) {Monster High Role-play!}

xMiss-IceQueenx posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 08:58PM
A Trip to Scaris (Paris) 

Hey and Welcome to this new Role Play I made where you favorite Monster High Characters are going  to go to Scaris (Paris) for Spring Break as they signed up at school and now the RP will start at the airport to go to Paris 

Invited ~HelloKitty_Love 

Other Rules 

1. If you are not on the invited list please ask to join using these - -> ( )

2. When I say yes you may join in :D then you can be all the cannon characters you want to RP unless someone else is already RPing them .
3. If you would like to RP OC's then just tell me there names and a little background on them and if I accept them I will say so. (Oh and HelloKitty_Love I already approve of Baxter and Drake if you want to use them)

4.Please stay on the topic and not go into random gibberish and adding characters I never approved it just sort of irks me sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I will claim my characters and I guess start us all off :D

My Characters ~ Abbey, Frankie, Jackson, Clawdeen, Clawd, Operetta , Toralei, and Venus.

Beginning Post~

Abbey had just arrived at the airport from Headmistress Bloodgood dropping her off. She rolled her suitcase to the gates to meet her friends before they go to security and soon to the plane.  

She looked down at her ticket

"Gate C #13 ." She read as she looked for the sign ,but what was really on her mind was Scaris and how beautiful this city was she just hoped she would not bump into someone for she was not paying any attention at all.

~~~

Frankie sat with Clawdeen at Gate E #13 . She turned to her ghoul friend as she was just so nervous . 

She hoped she could just survive the ride without some kind of major embarrassment like barfing all over the plane or falling out of the lavatory .

"Clawdeen you promised me everything is going to be okay right." Frankie asked Clawdeen nervously as Clawdeen rolled her brown eyes.

"Yes Frankie don't fret girl I got your back." Clawdeen smiled reading her newest issue of Teen Scream.

Toralei walked through the airport just fighting to get to her Gate . 
She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to get caught up in the crowd and she lost Mweoldy and Purrsephone ...what are the odds.

How could this day even get worse let's hope all the losers are not going to Scaris also or her and M&P's trip is ruined.

Clawd was looking in the latest shopping place around which was a general store and of course he was packing up on the goods.

He need specifically everything and I do mean everything to survive one simple air travel trip to Scaris.

"Clawd can we get a move on" Jackson whined from the front of the store as he had already bought his stuff a bag of jerky and a cookie with a new nerdy magazine and a book to keep him busy.

"We need to get to the dam gate" Jackson yelled as he crossed his arms and leaned against a wall in the store.

"Just hold on a sec" Clawd barked as he gathered more things.

Operetta was shopping around for some new songs and maybe an Coffin Tunes card before she left so she could put more music on her iCoffin.  She soon had run into Venus who was also in the store for music so she could keep busy on the flight also.

(There we go this RP is now ready to begin Have Fun~Cali <3)

monster high 1789 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1789

over a year ago HelloKitty_Love said…
Purrsephone shrugged "Maybe Maul-Mart."
~
Rochelle squealed "It'll be so amazing! But who will be your date?" she asked.
~
Baxter shook his head"Nothing, it just shocks me how it it took you a while to figure it out."
~
Spectra came from behind Abbey. "You seem happy." she raised an eyebrow.
over a year ago xMiss-IceQueenx said…
Toralei nodded "But is there one in Scaris" she asked Purrsephone.
~~~
Frankie shrugged "I'm okay I can just hang with Bax the whole time" she smiled.
~~~
Jackson cringed " I'm just not that great at dating unlike Holt" Jackson explained.
~~~
Abbey smiled nodding "I am happy" she told her "I'm going to hang at the Coffe Shop on the their floor in 15." she told her.
Purrsephone nodded as she searched it n her iCoffin "There should be one here." she told Toralei, still searching.
~
Rochelle nodded "So you and Baxter are friends? Since when?" she gasped, but still exited for her date.
~
Baxter patted Jackson on the back, "I can be your wing man." he told Jackson as he slightly bit his lip.
~
"Really? Alone?" Spectra asked with her arms crossed.
Toralei paced around "There should be right?" she meowed.
~~~
Frankie smiled "Since the plane ride " she told Rochelle "He helped me get over my fear."
~~~
"Really?!" Jackson beamed in disbelief.
~~~
Abbey shook her head "Not alone " she told her "With Heath."
Purrsephone nodded "There is! Next to the mini maul!" she exclaimed showing Toralei the phone screen.
~
"Oh. I can't wait for my date!" Rochelle smiled.
~
Baxter nodded Slowly "sure. Why not." he smiled, patting Jackson's back.
~
Spectra's eyes widened "I told you he's tricking you." she smirked.
^Bump^
Toralei jumped up an down "Yay!" she said in excitement "We can now put our plan into action."
~~~
Frankie giggled "I'm sure you going to have fun" she winked.
~~~
Jackson let out a sigh of relief "Thanks" he chuckled.
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes "No , we are friends this is what friends do" she smiled .
Purrsephone purred in amusement "Purrfect." she nodded.
~
Rochelle nodded "I will. Thanks so much!" she squealed in excitement.
~
Baxter grinned "Now lets go get you ready. Date boy." he smirked.
~
Spectra rolled her eyes "That's what you think." She mumbled.
Toralei smirked "Now we just need a way to get there."
~~~
Frankie smiled "Oh you have no need to worry because I will be right by your side" she said to Rochelle slightly sparking with excitement .
~~~
Jackson beamed "Okay" he said to Baxter.
~~~
Abbey smiled at Spectra "So should I go for blue or black" she said holding up a pair of shorts.
Purrsephone grinned "Lets just say some idiot left their keys lying around." she smirked, holding a ring of keys.
~
Rochelle beamed "You are going to help me with my outfit, hair, and make up." she smiled as the elevator stopped on their floor.
~
Baxter nodded as he hopped in the elevator.
~
Spectra shrugged "I don't think it will matter to him. He gets to see your legs either way." she rolled her eyes as she pointed to black.
Toralei grinned darkly "No way" she gasped as she smirked back and high fives Purrsephone.
~~~
Frankie beamed "Of Course Ghoul" she said to Rochelle walking to their room.
~~~
Jackson followed him smiling.
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes "It's not for him" she told her "But I do like te black."
Purrsephone nodded with a dark grin on her face "jingly keys always attract me." she smiled as she high fived her back.
~
Rochelle smiled "Clawsome!"
~
Baxter rolled his eyes "I'll never understand how a date can make a guy so happy." he mumbled.
~
Spectra nodded as she pulled out a magazine.
Toralei snickered "and don't forget there shiny too" she smirked.
~~~
Frankie squealed with excitement opening the door.
~~~
Jackson rubbed his arm nervously as this was his first date.
~~~
Abbey soon picked out a white short furry jacket with a black halter top shirt and ice blue tights that faded into white at the bottom with a black knit fur lined hat .
Purrsephone purred in agreement. "We should get going." she meowed opening the room door.
~
Rochelle ran straight for her suitcases looking for the perfect outfit "Need a scary cute outfit." she cringed.
~
Baxter's eyes widened "Is this your first date/' he gasped.
~
Spectra glanced over "Nice outfit." she told her.
<bump>
Toralei nodded as she walked out the door.
~~~
Frankie waited "Hmmm Just think Scairs" she giggled.
~~~
Jackson bit his lip as he nodded nervously.
~~~
Abbey grinned "Really?" she asked as she layed down a grayish belt with turquoise hems on it as a final touch.
"How will we figure out which car it goes to?" Purrsephone asked as she nibbled on her bottom lip.
~
Rochelle shook her head "More like drop dead gorgeous." she told Frankie.
~
Baxter gasped "No way!" he smirked.
~
Spectra nodded "I like the hat the most." she smiled as she tried it on.
Toralei thought for a moment "Well we unlock it and which ever car makes a click noise thats our car" she smirked proudly.
~~~
Frankie giggled "That too" she said.
~~~
Jackson blushed "Don't tell anyone okay" he said .
~~~
Abbey beamed "Thanks" she smiled as she took her stuff into the bathroom and did her hair and her make up as she now had bangs coming down on sidess of her face. She then took the hat and placed it on her head as she grave a pair of turquoise short ankle boots with white fur at the top
Purrsephone face palmed "Ohhh! Sometimes i can be an air-head." she giggled as she handed the keys to Toralei.
~
Rochelle smiled as she pulled out a dark grey tee-dress with the Eiffel tower in hot pink, covered in sequins "Is it okay?" she asked Frankie nervously.
~
Baxter nodded "You have my word for it." he told Jackson as her pulled out the room key.
Toralei smiled as she patted Purrsephone's head . "It's okay" she told her as she held onto the key's.
~~~
Frankie smiled as she looked at it pacing "Voltage " she squealed in approval.
~~~
Jackson smiled "Thanks" he told Baxter.
~~~
"I will see you later" Abbey told Spectra as she waved at her.

Purrsephone purred "Did you figure out which one is our car?" she asked.
~
Rochelle beamed "Fangtastic!" she cheered "Now what to do with my hair?" she asked while playing with her soft pink hair.
~
Baxter opened the room door "First of all, be yourself." he told Jackson.
Toralei shook her head "No we arent in the parking lot" she said.
~~~
Frankie smirked "I'm thinking a curly half bun" she told her.
~~~
Jackson smiled nodding "What else?"he asked him.
~~~
Abbey walked into the Hallway looking for Heath.
Purrsephone face palmed again "Whoops i did it again." she giggled as she hopped in the elevator.
~
Rochelle nodded "I like that idea. But with side bangs or my bangs out?" she asked Frankie.
~
"Don't flirt with other girls. That will either make her pissed or sad." Baxter told him.
~
Heath was waiting for Abbey as he leant against her door frame.
Toralei giggled as she also hopped into the elevator and pressed the button.
~~~
"I'm thinking side bangs" Frankie told her.
~~~
Jackson smiled "But why would I want to" he chuckled.
~~~
Abbey smiled as she saw him "Hello Heath" she said.
Purrsephone tapped her claws against the door of the elevators.
~
Rochelle smiled "Me too." she nodded as she started her curling iron.
~
Baxter rolled his eyes "Ok DO compliment her."
~
Heath winked "Hello beautiful."
Toralei waited leaning against one of the walls.
~~~
Frankie giggled waiting.
~~~
Jackson smiled nodding "Okay Got it."
~~~
Abbey smiled "Thank You" she told him "You look nice also."
The door finally dinged open. "Its about time." Purrsephone mewed as she hopped out.
~
Rochelle went into the bathroom to change, then came out. "Do i look okay?" she asked Frankie.
~
Baxter nodded "Now what are you going to wear?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
~
Heath smirked "Thank you. So we are going to the coffee bean right?"
Toralei nodded as she hopped out also and walked to the parking lot.
~~~
Frankie beamed "Okay...You look Drop Dead Gorgeous" she squealed.
~~~
"Uh..This" Jackson said looking down at his sweatervest.
~~~
Abbey nodded "That is what we planed no?" she asked him.
Purrsephone followed after Toralei.
~
Rochelle beamed "Ok hair time." she smiled.
~
Baxter face palmed "Oh my, please help this poor kid."
~
Heath nodded "So where is it." he asked.
<bump>
Toralei clicked the keys in the parking lot as a black Mercades mimicked the sound back.
~~~
Frankie giggled "Yay"
~~~
Jackson looked at him confused "Is it bad" he stammered.
~~~
"Third floor" Abbey answered him as she started walking towards an elevator.
Purrsephone quickly had a big grin on her face "Nice, what are the chances of that happening?" she smirked as she hopped into the passenger seat.
~
Rochelle giggled as she noticed her curling iron was finished.
~
Baxter nodded "On dates you don't dress in everyday clothes, you dress up more....... Classier i should say." he told Jackson.
~
Heath nodded as he bumped the elevator button with his hip.
Toralei smirked "We are cats" she smiled "We just attract good luck." she then got into the drivers side.
~~~
"Curl Time" Frankie giggled to Rochelle.
~~~
Jackson nodded "So like casual dress up or like a tux" he asked Baxter.
~~~
Abbey waited as the elevator soon came and she hopped inside.
Purrsephone nodded as she turned on the radio.
~
Rochelle smiled "Great! My fave part!" she giggled.
~
Baxter shrugged "Dress to impress."
~
Heath jumped in also then pressed the 3rd floor button.
Toralei smirked as she started the car " Off we go" she said as she pulled out of the hotel parking lot.
~~~
Frankie smiled "And It might be your greatest feature" she told her.
~~~
Jackson snapped his fingers as an idea came to him "I got it" he smiled to Baxter as he pulled out a blue dress shirt another gray and yellow dresser sweatervest some dark black jeans and a bright yellow jacket with red yellow and white tennis shoes.
~~~
Abbey rocked back and forth on her boots in the elevator.
last edited over a year ago
Purrsephone purred in agreement "Lets rock and road ghoulfriend." she giggled as she purred along to the radio.
~
Rochelle's smile dropped "What about my personality? Or my beautiful face?" she whined.
~
Baxter nodded "Okay but too much color. Keep the dress shirt and the jeans. Instead of sneakers try loafers or high tops. If you want more of an edgier look then go with high tops in BLACK." he explained.
~
Heath kept tapping the elevator buttons.
Toralei giggled as she started driving on the road to the store.
~~~
Frankie's eyes widened "I just ment physical and you know hair makes the face look even better." she said trying to correct her mess.
~~~
Jackson pulled out some black high tops as he smiled.
"Can I keep my sweatervest?" he begged.
~~~
"Do not tap all of them" Abbey said looking over at Heath "You know what happended last time."
"These ghouls will never know what hit them." Purrsephone smirked.
~
Rochelle nodded as she pulled a strand of hair to curl. "Sorry." she smiled as she apologized to Frankie.
~
Baxter shrugged "Whatever. Just go change so we can work on that hair."
~
Heath smirked "I wouldn't wanna be stuck here with you all night." he told her with his words covered in sarcasm.
<bump>
Toralei nodded "and there is more to come" she smirked.
~~~
Frankie smiled "It's okay it was my fault.
~~~
Jackson nodded as he grabbed his stuff and ran into the bathroom and changed then came back out.
"How do I look?" he asked Baxter.
~~~
Abbey slightly chuckled at his sarcasm "Well we would have nothing to do" she pointed out.
Purrsephone smirked "Tons more." she nodded.
~~
Rochelle smiled back "Lets just agree that we are both cool with each other." she told Frankie "and aren't you going to get ready?"
~~
Baxter nodded "Good. Not too much dorky, but yet it's your kind of style." he smirked.
~~
Heath smirked "You never know the possibilities." he grinned darkly.
Toralei grinned "This may be the best trip ever" she said.
~~~
Frankie nodded. "Oops" she said "I totally forgot."
~~~
Jackson beamed "Oh thanks" he said in relief.
~~~
Abbey raised a brow "Do not get any ideas" she told him sternly.
Purrsephone nodded "Purrfectly pleasant. " she smiled as she checked herself in the mirror.
~
Rochelle giggled "So what are you going to wear?" she asked as she started to part her hair.
~
Baxter gave him a warm smile "Anything else you need to do?" he asked.
~
Hearh rolled his eyes "I wouldn't dare." he smirked.
smile
Toralei smiled as she saw a large building "Hey is that the place ?" she asked Purrsephone.
~~~
Frankie smiled ad she pulled out a blue and green bubble dress with blue/green heels that had Stiches up the side.

"This" she smiled proudly.
~~~
"My Hair" Jackson remembered.
~~~
"Are you sure?" Abbey asked him crossing her arms.
Purrsephone glanced at her iCoffin for a second then nodded "This is the place."
~~
Rochelle smiled "That is pretty nice, for something that is just for hanging out." she smirked.
~
Baxter nodded "Ok but I'm not helping you with that."
~~
"I am very sure." He smirked.
Toralei cheered as she pulled into the the parking lot for the big store.
~~~
Frankie giggled "Well I do love to look freaky fab" she said to Rochelle "and I'm in Scaris I shouldn't waste my formal wear."
~~~
Jackson looked in the mirror as he started to fix his hair to be parted correctly.
~~~
Abbey smirked back taking a step in towards him "Then wipe the smirk off of your face" she told him slightly chuckling.
Purrsephone giggled as she put her iCoffin away and got out of the car. "I wonder why it's so big in Scaris." she told Toralei.
~~
Rochelle nodded "I know what you mean. Maybe I should change into something more, formal also." she smiled as she rumaged through her suitcase.
~~
Baxter rolled his eyes as fell back on the bed "Well goodnight, have fun, and be quiet getting back." he told Jackson as he closed his eyes.
~
Heath chuckled "I think not."
<bump>
<bump>
Toralei shrugged getting out also "Wait..." she said "Isn't that Hexas"
~~~
Frankie shook her head "I think you pull off that look well though your outfit is Fangtastic" she squealed.
~~~
Jackson's eyes widened "Oh No you are coming with me" he told Baxter.
~~~
Abbey rolled her eyes playfully "Do I have to freeze it off" she told him smirking.