heroes of Olympus RP Club The Trojan War

Nicolicious posted on Mar 26, 2013 at 12:24PM
This the Trojan War. Queen Helen has been 'kidnapped' from King Menelaus and the Spartens, they have sought the aid of their fellow 'Allies' the Athenians and all of Greece, except Cyprus, and are gathering on the beach of Troy.
You are a small group of Myrmidons that are under the command of the King of the Myrmidons Achilles. You're group is a mix of the bravest female and male Demigods from Greece. During the war you discovered that King Menelaus was only attacking Troy because it was an ideal trade route and was using Queen Helen's 'abduction' as an excuse to attack. Some of your group left to help the Trojans while others stayed with the Greeks preferring to fight with your own people.
You now have to choose. Which side will you be on?
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Character Sheet:

Name:

Immortal Parent:(Cannot be Roman)

Appearance:

Weapons:

Personality:

Powers:

Side. Trojan/Greek:

Greek Nation:(I.E Sparta, Athens, Phthia, Crete, etc)

Other:
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Myrmidons:
Greek~
Acestes Cylon-Cratus-Alvin2442
Nikolaos Lycus Spiro-Phobetor-Spikegilfer1997
Isis Palasis-Bia- -Lionsmane-
Trojan~
Pyra Grigora-Ares-Blaze_of_Ares
Delia Sargonas-Thanatos-NicoL(Me)
Jinx-Poseidon-killer24
last edited on Apr 01, 2013 at 10:15AM

heroes of Olympus RP Club 181 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 181

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I scratch my head.
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(Incredible adventure to be had scratching your head. lol)
I shake my head, closing my eyes.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(I'm not there yet)
(And there goes Spike's boredom.)
(Nah, confusion this time. I read "At the gates of troy" instead of "Nearing the gates of troy.")
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(TIME TRAVEL AWAAAAYYYY!)
A lot of stuff happened blah blah blah. Now I'm with the Trojans blah blah blah. I'm standing with Hector's men blah blah blah.
(I just noticed the glass sword's in skyrim are Xiphos's)
(...True. I never noticed that.)
(I gtg. Having a family lunch for Easter!!! CHOCOLATE HERE I COME!!!)
(I sustain myself on Cream egg's this week.)
The Greeks charge
(The Greeks meaning me?)
over a year ago killer24 said…
(If I may join)
Name: jinx
Immortal parent: Poseidon
Appearance: (pic)
Personality: mine duh ^_^
Weapons: sword, shield, spear
Powers: (all the fish kids powers :{p
Side: Trojans
Greek nation: madness?... This is SPARTA!!! (Hahahahaha)
Other: is a navel boy hahaha
last edited over a year ago
 (If I may join) Name: jinx Age: 18 Immortal parent: Poseidon Appearance: (pic) Personality: min
(Probably, even if you don't ask they'll just approve you afterward.)
(Unfortunately given the time period I can not use Kunai. :( )
killer24 commented…
................... over a year ago
(Cara, I'm Trojan)
(I know. I haven't edited it yet. I'll do it now. XP)
(Battle Time)
the Trojan fire arrows at the charging Greeks. Spartans made it through the cloud of arrows and broke the Trojan Ranks
The Greeks had attacked us and four Spartans had closed in on me. I gripped my Xiphos' and attacked.
(fighting with out me huh? well i guess i should show you up fighting hahahahha)
Jinx: *takes out sword and kicks a spartan in the chest* this is TROY!!!!!
I summoned three wolves in my charge, I launched a volley of wyvern's at the enemy to keep them unbalanced. I summoned a dozen snake's to launch at them from below like extreme aggressive gopher's. With that settled I decided to bring out the big gun's. Drawing my own blood I made a pact with one of my most powerful summons. The Aquarius Dragon.
After slicing a couple of people apart I noticed Nikolaos...what was he doing? I parry an enemies attack and swing my sword across his neck. I continued to watch Niko until I got it. "He's summoning." I swore to myself.
"Ygro, good to see you again." I said to the dragon, it was roughly fifteen feet tall, a fearsome beast that was a master of water.
last edited over a year ago
Jinx: holy Styx that's a sea snake, well it'll die like the rest *charges the beast*
I had effectively nullified Pyra's power's, now I just had to be wary of the rest.
The sound of fighting reach my ears. "Those who wishes to fight, prepare for battle" I grab my shield and spear. Those time around the world would be worth it
I walk towards the Water Dragon. I would fight it. "Insanity." I mutter.
I jump out of the boat. I look back and grinned. All of us enter a cave. We make it through the cave and to a small cliff above the battle. We all grab our bows and hold 2 arrows. We start firing at the Greeks. 40 Arrows strike them, weakening their right side
I opened a rift portal that Ygro fired a aquatic blast through, it didn't hit in the cave however it did smash the side.
"Aim better!" Ygro roared in my mind.
"Do you want an analogy for how hard that is?"
"I'll pass." I snarled in frustration and summoned a pack of ethereal wolves into the caves. Good part is that upset the archer's, bad part was I could feel my limit's sneaking up on me. "Aim for the support's!" I yelled at Ygro. "I've got a nice trick for this." With a few hand movement's I brought out a powerful friend. "Mystiokinesis: Burrowing drill stalagmite!" A huge worm with razer teeth appeared in front of the cave and began ravaging the support's. I felt light-headed, I jabbed some nectar into my leg and regained some energy, I could only do that two more times though.
(troy may have fell but there were bloody good demi-gods fight for them)
Jinx: *spins around a soldier and grabs him so they are now back to back wile his friend stabed at me but got him* (if you got that, if not human shield hahahaha)
Ygro paused in the air and aimed his tail and his head at the cave. I watched as he slashed through the support's with a thin tail beam and blasted everything else with a breath attack.
I start to sprint towards the dragon and soon gain speed. I leap into the air and shadow travel, once I reach a shadow of course, and appear on a dark part of the dragon's tail.
Jinx: *runs and Spartan kicks niko in the chest* yield qnd there will be no more blood shed
I jump off and charge through the Greek ranks, I fire my last arrow and summon my spear and shield. I barge my way forward to the dragon. I see a girl below the dragons tail. "Watch out" I tackle her away from it. I turn and raise my shield as the dragon's tail make impact.
killer24 commented…
smooth dude just smooth over a year ago
"Thing's are going well." I commented.
"Get off me Greek!" I kick the guy in the chest and jump to my feet, pointing my sword at his throat. I lower my sword and frown. "You aren't Greek are you?"
I frowned down at the battlefield.
"No!" I move her sword away and raise my shield. "Men! Focus fire on the Dragon!" they start shooting at the dragon, some arrows explode with Greek fire. I start stabbing and dodging
"They do know that water is immune to fire, right? I mean I choose you to counteract the Pyrokinesis user."
(GENIUS!)
"Trojan that isn't working!" I tell the guy who had saved me from the dragons tail. "Knowing Niko it's a water dragon!"
I caused a charge of badgers and snakes, it was chaotic as anything else to ever happen.
I think for a second, and signal my men to stop firing. They disperse and start fighting. "I got nothing, you?"
"Bow before me puny mortals!"
"We need something that can beat water....a child of Zeus would be much appreciated right now." I tell him, slashing at some more Greeks.
"One of my men is the son of a venti"
killer24 commented…
now i wonder how that worked? over a year ago
"Now if only I could directly control the element's."
Jinx: you are starting to really p+++ me off! *punches Niko in the face* arrogant twat!
(Dude, you just broke the fourth wall. You're nowhere near me, man point because I'm on a flying dragon. Not to mention you couldn't lay a finger on me >:D)
killer24 commented…
dude i already kicked you in the chest though so go shove that mural up that dragon's @$$, ok? good over a year ago
(Ok no fighting make a mutual agreement and get over it.)
"Well then see if he is still standing and go get him!"
I run off and disappear in the war. Then I come back with another guy "This is him" I start speaking to him in an unknown language and he blast lightning to the dragon