heroes of Olympus RP Club The Trojan War

Nicolicious posted on Mar 26, 2013 at 12:24PM
This the Trojan War. Queen Helen has been 'kidnapped' from King Menelaus and the Spartens, they have sought the aid of their fellow 'Allies' the Athenians and all of Greece, except Cyprus, and are gathering on the beach of Troy.
You are a small group of Myrmidons that are under the command of the King of the Myrmidons Achilles. You're group is a mix of the bravest female and male Demigods from Greece. During the war you discovered that King Menelaus was only attacking Troy because it was an ideal trade route and was using Queen Helen's 'abduction' as an excuse to attack. Some of your group left to help the Trojans while others stayed with the Greeks preferring to fight with your own people.
You now have to choose. Which side will you be on?
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Character Sheet:

Name:

Immortal Parent:(Cannot be Roman)

Appearance:

Weapons:

Personality:

Powers:

Side. Trojan/Greek:

Greek Nation:(I.E Sparta, Athens, Phthia, Crete, etc)

Other:
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Myrmidons:
Greek~
Acestes Cylon-Cratus-Alvin2442
Nikolaos Lycus Spiro-Phobetor-Spikegilfer1997
Isis Palasis-Bia- -Lionsmane-
Trojan~
Pyra Grigora-Ares-Blaze_of_Ares
Delia Sargonas-Thanatos-NicoL(Me)
Jinx-Poseidon-killer24
last edited on Apr 01, 2013 at 10:15AM

heroes of Olympus RP Club 181 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 181

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Pyra Grigora

Immortal Parent:(Cannot be Roman) Ares

Appearance: pic

Weapons: A sword and shield

Personality: eh...

Powers: Controls fire, weapons and dark emotions

Side. Trojan/Greek: Trojan

Greek Nation:(I.E Sparta, Athens, Phthia, Crete, etc) Troy

Other: Was a slave in his youth till he was 13 when he killed his master. He became a Trojan, then at 15 he went to Camp Half Blood where he was claimed. After a week of staying there he decide to travel the world. Now words have reached his ears about the Trojan War, he is sailing back to their aid, with a group of soldiers
last edited over a year ago
 Name: Pyra Grigora Age:(16 or over) 19 Immortal Parent:(Cannot be Roman) Ares Appearance: pi
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Name: Acestes Cylon

Immortal Parent:(Cannot be Roman) Cratus God of Strength and Power

Appearance: Pic

Weapons: Longbow, Sword & Shield

Personality: Calm. Serious. Dangerous. Always Ready For A Fight.

Powers: Ultimate Strength

Side. Trojan/Greek: Greek

Greek Nation:(I.E Sparta, Athens, Phthia, Crete, etc) Phtihia

Other: Nope.
 Name: Acestes Cylon Age:(16 or over) 19 Immortal Parent:(Cannot be Roman) Cratus God of Streng
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Name: Nikolaos Lycus Spiro

Immortal Parent: Phobetor the personification of nightmarish animal's

Appearance: Chin length black hair with canine eye's and a slightly wolfish smile. 5'10. Wear's typical Greek armor emblazoned with animal's, more flexible though. Also a chain-mail variant to function as a pants and shirt instead of the typical. "Sever my limb, here!" area. Also includes a hood because hood's are always class.

Weapons: Bow, Twin Xiphos's (Claw and talon), hidden blades, knives, rope's, twin axes, scrolls, potion's, firebomb's (Firebomb's originated in Greece btw.) Other weapon's can be attained by summoning a animal to preform a "Care package"

Personality: Poor restraint, pragmatic, analytical. strategic, vigorous, strong willpower

Powers: The ability to transform into and summon ethereal beast's.

Side: Greek

Greek Nation: Athens

Other: A strategic mastermind that can provide pressure and support all over the battle field by the use of his power's. Eagle's primarily for quantity, even the distraction of the eagle's flying around can turn the tide.
(Cool.)
(I feel the craving for elemental power starting....)
"I thank you, old Dio!" I said drunkenly while consuming wine, typical battle prep for me. All the others would look at me curiously, completely unaware I had my animals steal this wine from their camp's. Occasionally they'd see the creature's and stab them but being ethereal being's they didn't die, they'd simply be available after two or so hours of regeneration if they where small, some bigger animal's could take up to a day.
over a year ago -LionsMane- said…
Name: Isis Palasis

Immortal Parent: Bia, the Goddess of Force

Appearance: (Picture)

Weapons: 2 Swords, several poison tipped throwing knives.

Personality: Isis is usually pretty serious, and takes war and battles quiet seriously. She is often underestimated because she is female and her mother is a minor god; but she has proven herself a lot of times. She can be fun, and usually celebrates after a victory.

Powers: Can move things with her mind.

Side: Greek

Greek Nation: Crete

Other: Nothing...
 Name: Isis Palasis Age: 18 Immortal Parent: Bia, the Goddess of Force Appearance: (Picture)
(Somebody knows about the competition gods who isn't me. Yay)
(So can we get his rolling?)
(Sure.)
(Doesn't Troy have tree's around it *Before the Greek's cut it down* sneak attack from there sounds fun.)
(Sure, I read a book that involved the siege of Troy and it was surrounded by forests. A sneak attack seems cool. You start?)
(Sure, assuming anyone else comes on feel free to join. What would the purpose of this attack be?)
(To get back Helen or just another attack to try to break the walls.)
(Ya, what is this attack for?)
(Not enough force to break the walls, Helen maybe but that would end the RP quickly if we succeeded. Maybe we're scouting out the place and get ambushed.)
Alvin2442 commented…
(Alright Arik.) over a year ago
Alvin2442 commented…
(Or which ever name you like.) over a year ago
(Okay. I was just shooting ideas.)
(Ambush it is then, I suppose.)
(Yep, shall we start already? XD)
(Well, some were good, some, well they weren't bad, but unlogical...yes.)
(I wasn't suggesting they'd happen, I meant they could be objectives we wouldn't reach.)
(Rightio.)
Worst way to do a shadow operation: Hungover. Roughly a dozen of us went towards the city to get a better idea of what it looked like, problem is there's a huge clearing around the city so we couldn't get a good view for our forest hiding spots. That's where I come in with my eagles and whatnot, when we finally do get into the city it's best to know where we're going.
(I know.)
I walked with the others through the trees with one sword drawn, ready to slice at any Trojan that we might come across. With my free hand I pulled some of my blonde hair our of my face, clearing it from my eyes so I could get a good look at Troy. Well, as good of a look as I could from this far away.
Training, I fire arrows at an target.
Things went wrong before I could even get a eye in the sky. That something being Trojan soldier's, unlike bounties I don't have to handle these carefully. My first example of that was a blade to the right shoulder of a Trojan fighter, among other things fang and talon could get through armor with minimal trouble. I sent two eagles up to at least get a minimal view of the city, after that I summoned three wolves to provide back up. One fool lunged at me with a spear, I parried the blade with my right sword and gashed his leg with my left. A group formed to counter me, a celestial bear was my counter to that, two wyvern's launched at a pair of archer's. I completed that assault with a mixture of gopher's and snakes popping out of the ground, best to stay unorthodox.
(Nice going Spike.)
When the Trojans attacked I was mentally prepared. Using my power, I push one soldier's shield into his torso, pinning one arm to his chest. I kicked the sword out of his hand and sliced at his shoulder, then turned to deflect a blade of another solider, I pushed him back and sliced at his knees.
I fire arrows.
(Gopher's are always class.)
Since the eagle's mind's and mine where linked all we had to do was hold out. This information would go for a hefty price, maybe even for the info I needed. I went into the death reaper's battle form: A style of fighting based on countering blows when outnumbered to maximize damage.
A arrow prods into someone's armor.
"And we're good, retreat!"
A spear sticks into the back of my armor, I turn around and mentally force the spear out of my armor through the person who threw it. The spear had gotten through and cut me on my back, I could feel it burning. I slice my sword at someone's torso and kicked them back.
A arrow flies into a Trojan's chest plate, but the strength behind it, made it shoot straight through. A fatal shot.
(New technique: Gandalf style)
Giant eagles are a rare beast, fortunately they have let me cheese my way out of many situation's. Latest example, this one. They started to pick up my comrade's and fly off, I shape-shifted and followed
I fire a few more strong areas, and then take off.
"I'm gonna get those elemental keys if it kills me..... Hopefully not though." I muttered to myself.
Once I get picked up by an eagle I slide my sword away in its sheath. I can feel the cut on my back burn even more now that I was out of battle and I could focus on it. But, I couldn't do anything about it till we got back to camp. Sighing, I tried to ignore it.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Name: Delia Sargonas

Immortal Parent: Thanatos

Appearance: 6"1, Electric Blue eyes, Olive Skinned, Medium Build, Silver Myrmidon armour(excluding helm), scars from previous battles.

Weapons: Dual Xiphos, Bow & Quiver of arrows, Black Stygian Iron Sheild with a dragon devouring a skull imprinted on it.

Personality: Meh. You'll find out.

Powers: Shadow Travelling, Death Touch(Slowly Kills me Though) and other Deathly things.

Side. Trojan/Greek: Trojan

Greek Nation: Crete

Other:
I was patrolling the walls of Troy when a Trojan messenger informed me of a battle in the woods. The people of Troy still seemed to be wary of me. I don't blame them.
(Dual wielding is now a thing many people are using. Good, good.)
I landed and scrawled out a map. I delivered it to the information officer he smiled and shoved me off, no information of any kind. My control of the element's extended to summoning dragon's that are master's of a single element, summoning on of them takes a enormous amount of energy, maintaining them in this realm takes even more. The beast's aren't to glad with the idea of me, well........ eating them for lack of a better term. Maybe consuming work's, any who they're more reliable then dropping on things with frog's and dog's.
I fire more arrows.
I walked towards the barracks where our Greek Myrmidon team was.
"And here comes Delia. Perfect."
(Ok just to clarify. I haven't changed sides....yet.)
"What did you say?" I ask him as I head over to the grindstone to sharpen my swords.
(Huh?)
(I change to the Trojan side. Hence the side of the war for me is Trojan....so just ignore my first post.)
(I don't know where I am anymore.)
"Snake's are a effective weapon." I told the newbies.