Liam and Annie ♥ Liam & Annie fãs fórum chat ♥

armorfan posted on Jul 20, 2010 at 09:49PM
For the fans of this amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

So basically this forum is to come and talk to Lannie fans. You can talk about whatever you want. say your name and Í'm gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

•armorfan (Mary)
•_Chryso_ (Chryso)
•MaryElizabeth (Mary)
•Melissa93 (Melissa)
•Queenst (Anna)
•DamonElenaFan (Natalia - Naty)
•BrennanBoothfan (Rachel)
•BuffyAngelfan (Katie)
•BlairChuckFan (Alexis)
•mushroom918 (Yuki)
•karlswen (Karly)
•irina_kirs (Irina)
•ilyria (Amanda)
•Darya96 (Darya)
•tvfan5 (Steph)
•caly10 (Leen)
•lanniefan (Miley)
•Joylover23 (Katie)
•sidney_sunny (Sidney)
•Crazy_LA_FAN (Lorena)
 For the fãs of this amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) So basically this for
last edited on Sep 25, 2010 at 10:17AM

Liam and Annie 2479 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 2479

over a year ago lanniefan said…
sad
Yeah , kiss(in any form) isn't going to happen in this episode , I'm sure ;( only with Charlie *puke*

oh yeah , Liam can see Annie and Charlie kissing ... honestly if I would be on his place I would kill them BOTH !!!! (I love Annie , but her behaviour is awful)

Liam deserved second chance !
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MaryElizabeth said…
hmmm
I can understand Annie , I would MAYBE do the way she did , because she could go to jail and it's much more important than one-day-boyfriend! , but , being honest , when Annie came to that date ON BOAT , she already knew that Jasper burned Liam's boat , who she thought was an owner ? does she thought Liam built another one ? ... IMO there is her own fault either , not only Liam's , you may trust a guy , but you should ALWAYS have your own head on right place!

As long as she also was kinda idiot in this story , she should have gave him a chance!
tongue
I totally agree , LIAM NEEDS SECOND CHANCE!

When it will come to reunion , I don't want it to be only Liam's one-side act , I want Annie to show emotions towards Liam too , because she turned him down so many times , that it will just be her responsibility and debt! xD
laugh
I'm already feeling that nobody will pick annie in "who you liked better in 3x03 (Liam or Annie)" pick :DDDDD

But she will not deserve it , Charlie makes her DIRTY!
heart
Ow , I'm so glad to see boys band together again ! <3 I ADORE their friendship (what I can't say about girls , all their friendships are CHEAP)
 Ow , I'm so glad to see boys band together again ! <3 I ADORE their friendship (what I can't say abou
kiss
Agree again :p
Boys friendship is more sincer and ...idk... rallied("One for all and all for one")
over a year ago Crazy_LA_FAN said…
surprise
The only way it wouldn't be is if another network, like CBS, picked it up - but it's likely that nobody would.

but what then will be with other country's channels who show this
teen soaps ? They also will be cancelled , because of CW ? :/
some examples from wikipedia :
Greece-Skai TV
Italy-Rai2/Rai4 Season 1 and 2
Singapore-Mediacorp Channel 5
Slovenia-TV Pika
United Kingdom-E4
Russia - MuzTV
over a year ago Joylover23 said…
Can you add me? I'm Katie (:
smile
Hey Katie :) , nice to see new people here, I'm Lorena , I wrote message to Mary (armorfan) , hope she'll add us soon :)
over a year ago Queenst said…
mischievous
Hi Katie , I'm Anna , nice to meet you :)

but what then will be with other country's channels who show this
teen soaps ? They also will be cancelled , because of CW ? :/

I guess so ... ;(
How do you think , will Annie "cheat" on Charlie with Liam ? :P ... That doesn't mean that she'll date him behind Charlie's back , but maybe some *cough*INNOCENT*cough* kisses ... xD
big smile
but maybe some *cough*INNOCENT*cough* kisses ... xD
I believe that YES :P Who can say "NO" to Liam ? :D

Do you remember who was older Naomi or Annie ? ... I mean in first season we saw both their birthdays , if Annie is younger maybe we'll have a chance to see some good pleasant Lannie birthday scenes ? :)
smirk
Naomi's was at the beginning and Annie's somewhere in the middle, if I'm not mistaken.....You think we'll get more parties this season?
smile
That would be nice , usually the most interesting scenes happen on them :p Except for poor masquerade in second and Naomi's BD this season :/

I can't wait to read synopsis for 5th episode!!! Hope there will be at least 3 words about Lannie :)
crying
"90210" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"Catch Me If You Cannon" (CONTENT RATING TBD) (HDTV)

A BEVERLY HILLS BABY IS BORN - Silver (Jessica Stroup), Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) craft a plan to seduce Mr. Cannon (guest star Hal Ozsan) and prove that he raped Naomi, but they underestimate his ability to control the situation. Teddy (Trevor Donovan) and Ian (guest star Kyle Riabko) are forced to do manual labor as punishment for fighting. Dixon (Tristan Wilds) fears for his life and pushes Ivy (Gillian Zinser) away, leading her straight into the arms of Oscar (guest star Blair Redford). A pregnant Jen (guest star Sara Foster) seeks to hire a new assistant and Debbie (Lori Loughlin) applies for the job. Michael Steger, Ryan Eggold and Matt Lanter also star. Jim Conway directed the episode written by Terrence Coli (305).

Read more: link
over a year ago ilyria said…
I would LOVE for Annie to "cheat" on Charlie with Liam. That should be added to the Wishlist! :D

And Naomi is older than Annie. But Naomi is the only one who has had a birthday party every season (well, Silver's had her "half-birthdays" too, I guess). I would love for Annie to get another party.
sick
AGAIN no Lannie , why Shenae isn't even mentioned ? is she going to be there ? :o

Silver , Naomi and Adrianna craft a plan to seduce Mr. Cannon and prove that he raped Naomi.

How lame is that , I like that Annie isn't with them , I can't stand girls friendship and this storyline I don't like either ;(
I thought Annie and Ade were going to help Naomi with Cannon, not Silver and Ade. And wow, not only did Annie not get mentioned in that synopsis, but Shenae didn't even get an "Also starring" mention. :( Sounds like an episode I might not have to watch...
mischievous
I would LOVE for Annie to "cheat" on Charlie with Liam. That should be added to the Wishlist! :D

yeah , love it too , will add it now :)
hmmm
Sounds like an episode I might not have to watch...
I'll think about it too , maybe she'll go on a trip with Charlie ? :D

I thought Annie and Ade were going to help Naomi with Cannon, not Silver and Ade.

Annie and Ade will find out about that first , But to be honest I don't understand why Annie doesn't take part in it , since it's so important and she is Naomi's "BEST" friend! :/
angry
Sounds like a very stupid and boring episode , in such case they better show Liam more :S

maybe she'll go on a trip with Charlie ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Stupid and boring indeed. I may not bother recording that one. I'll just wait to check it out online.

If she takes a trip with Charlie, I swear, I will smack her upside the head.
laugh
If she takes a trip with Charlie, I swear, I will smack her upside the head.

Oww please , let me help you :D
crying
I wouldn't be surprised if Shenae would be cut off the show as it was with brenda ;( since WHOLE show is focused on Naomi and her underplayed problems :S

have you noticed that only Annie and Charlie aren't mentioned in synopsis *SCREAMING*
over a year ago sidney_sunny said…
sick
another bad news ?! ;C

I want Annie to use Charlie , not to fall in love with him , wtf?
I'm a bit curious what will be Charlie's reaction when he will find out about Lannie ? :/
hmmm
what will be Charlie's reaction when he will find out about Lannie ?

I have 2 guesses:

1. he will find out it in the middle of the season and he will be the one to reunite them

or

2. he will be like : "WHATEVER"

second is more likely to happen :D
1. he will find out it in the middle of the season and he will be the one to reunite them

That would actually be pretty darn amazing. ACTUALLY, that might be more likely than your second guess. I mean, it looks so far like Charlie wants to make amends with Liam - unless he has some evil ulterior motive that we are unaware of at the moment. If he truly wants to get back in Liam's good graces, he might feel that the only way to do it would be to reunite him with Annie. It COULD happen!
hmmm
If he truly wants to get back in Liam's good graces, he might feel that the only way to do it would be to reunite him with Annie. It COULD happen!

Yeah , it could be , but don't you think that he might choose his girlfriend over not so close brother ? :/... I mean the only way I can see it happening is if he will understand that Annie loves Liam :) (I pray she does)

IDK , I think this Charlie isn't as good as he wants to look :/
worried
Actually it would be interesting to see Liam and Annie hidding their romance from Charlie (we can get some awkward and funny scenes) and such finale (Charlie reunite them) can be really a good one , IMO. :)

I'm still worried about Annie's idea to have physical connection with Charlie , I don't know as you guys , but it will damage Lannie beautiful love story for me, having sex with both brothers isn't cool and Annie will look like *** (those words Liomi fans usually use to describe Annie :D) ;(
I mean the only way I can see it happening is if he will understand that Annie loves Liam :)

Oh, he will definitely understand. I think it's going to be obvious at some point. It would be cool if something bad were to happen to Liam, something that would make Annie sick with worry for him, and Charlie would see that and realize just how much she loves him. (Not that I wish anything bad on either Liam OR Annie. :P)

And Mary, I honestly don't believe that Annie will end up sleeping with Charlie. Out of all the boys she has ever dated, she's only slept with one (Jasper), and since that whole relationship turned out bad, I think she will be hesitant to jump into any sort of physical relationship again. Especially with someone she hardly knows. But I agree with you - if they end up having her sleep with him, that will completely ruin everything she's built up with Liam. I want her second time to be with him!

In other news (sorry for the long post), I just thought this was funny: a girl over on the IMDb 90210 message board started a thread entitled "The Official Annie Wilson Hate Thread", and so far the ONLY people to post on it are people who DON'T hate Annie. I just couldn't help but chuckle, especially at how ridiculous her rant was. :P
smile
and so far the ONLY people to post on it are people who DON'T hate Annie

I didn't knew there are some :))

she's only slept with one (Jasper)

Yeah , I remember , still can't get over it :D I also have faith that she won't sleep with him , just the fact how fast she forgot about Liam (she couldn't get over him ALL summer ... and then she just saw Charlie and fall in love) make my confidence "reel" a bit :/
Hey, Mary, love your new icon! I had to wonder what would have happened between those two in that moment if the owner of the boat hadn't shown up. They were pretty quick to be taking off clothes!

Anyway, I doubt she will have forgotten about Liam. Like it's been mentioned here before, after seeing Liam with Laura after the bachelor auction (when he attempts to make her jealous), Annie might just assume that Liam is not into her anymore. And she might also assume that since he was so quick to move on, maybe that means he was never that into her in the first place (which isn't true, of course, but she wouldn't know that). So that right there might encourage her to move on as well, with Charlie. She might figure she's lost her chance. :/
worried
So that right there might encourage her to move on as well, with Charlie.

I'm wondering if this scene is before or after auction! :D
 <i> So that right there might encourage her to mover on as well, with Charlie. </i> I'm wondering i
sick
Thank you Amanda :) , I saw one similar on fanforum , an tried to create one , but better quality , because I hate how on this webpage if you create 100x100 icon and then use it , quality becomes worse :S

I really hope all of it will happen the way you said , if writers will take different direction that will be a HUGE FAIL for them!!!

Lorena , I hope this scene is AFTER ;(((((
I'm going to say that it's after, but...only because I'm trying to stay positive. :(

She looks so happy and content there. Almost like she's in love. GAH, I seriously hate the writers.
sick
eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww to this picture , Annie totally lost her mind!!
surprise
something creepy is going on TV couples spot :S
But maybe this scene won't even be in the episode. They've been releasing some stills lately that haven't even ended up appearing in the episodes. We can dream, right? Because this is going to be hard to tolerate watching, I'm afraid.

Although, I must say, Annie looks very pretty there.
something creepy is going on TV couples spot :S

???
big smile
^ as long as here are spies from rival ships, I guesss we need our secret dictionary , agree girls ? :D
wow , I'm listening :D

we need our secret dictionary

OK , I agree , it's about time :D
I'm so confused! lol

What's the secret dictionary?
big smile
^^ Lol , yeah , I see :)
By the way have you noticed that on 90210 spot Lannie doesn't win anymore , because in 1 minute Naomi's results are up by 40 % :))
big smile
What's the secret dictionary?

it's like Liomi - bunny , votes - carrot .... :DDD
big smile
I think it's obviously made by Bunny to make everyone hate Lannie :D
I'll delete my previous comment :P
mischievous
ROFL , why fox ? xD
mischievous
IDK , first idea :P

I hate how everyone now writes :"wth? how lannie is winning?" ...
but at least now we don't even have to visit that spot , because we already know that rival bunny will vote for us :D
sad
Bad that there are no good news about Lannie :( I'm in deep depression now after Charlie/Annie pics *sign*
smirk
I'm in deep depression now after Charlie/Annie pics *sign*

I'm in more depression after realizing that Annie might not be in 5th episode ;(

I can't wait to see famous - Laura :), probably 3rd episode will be all about Annie/Ade finding out the truth about Naomi , Silver/Cannon interaction and Liam getting his SUPER job :)) ... from all that I'm interested the most in Liam <3
smile
Have you guys seen Glee 2x01 ? :)
smirk
^ nope , I haven't , but I'm going to