Liam and Annie ♥ Liam & Annie fãs fórum chat ♥

armorfan posted on Jul 20, 2010 at 09:49PM
For the fans of this amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

So basically this forum is to come and talk to Lannie fans. You can talk about whatever you want. say your name and Í'm gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

•armorfan (Mary)
•_Chryso_ (Chryso)
•MaryElizabeth (Mary)
•Melissa93 (Melissa)
•Queenst (Anna)
•DamonElenaFan (Natalia - Naty)
•BrennanBoothfan (Rachel)
•BuffyAngelfan (Katie)
•BlairChuckFan (Alexis)
•mushroom918 (Yuki)
•karlswen (Karly)
•irina_kirs (Irina)
•ilyria (Amanda)
•Darya96 (Darya)
•tvfan5 (Steph)
•caly10 (Leen)
•lanniefan (Miley)
•Joylover23 (Katie)
•sidney_sunny (Sidney)
•Crazy_LA_FAN (Lorena)
 For the fãs of this amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) So basically this for
last edited on Sep 25, 2010 at 10:17AM

Liam and Annie 2479 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 2479

over a year ago tvfan5 said…
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Does it say anything about Annie going through with this?! Is she supposed to get hurt??? WWOWWOWOOW.

Yeah on the iPhone! It's like a computer! haha
over a year ago ilyria said…
I wonder what the whole point of this storyline is. Is it just me, or does it seem pretty random?

Either way, I think someone should show Annie that wikipedia article before she goes and makes her decision. I know it would make ME think twice!
it definitely is random. REALLY out of the blue. Yeah, i'd think twice about it too if there was a risk of liver failure. haha.
over a year ago Queenst said…
laugh
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Does it say anything about Annie going through with this?!

Lol,not yet , but I hope not!
Is it just me, or does it seem pretty random?
I don't think there were random storylines in that kind , if they even started this theme , imo there definitely should be development , I just hope max what can happen is that Annie refuses , but this people don't let her quit .... and Liam helps xD "Guardian angel" :DD
haha i'm all in for the whole 'Liam/Night in shining armor' thing. haha <3
I guess if the Wilsons are having financial troubles, a storyline like this would make some sense (I'm guessing you get paid pretty well for donating your eggs to someone, especially considering the possible complications).

It would be nice if Liam somehow got involved in all of this. I'm pretty sure he would think it's a crazy thing for her to do.
Yeah, I'm sure the money makes her flirt with the idea a little more than she would if she weren't getting paid. That's a good point.
over a year ago sidney_sunny said…
worried
Hey girls , can somebody please tell me why Jasper's parents didn't buy Liam a new boat ? wasn't it so obvious that it was arson ?! also jasper was near "crime" place xD

Why liam became homeless ? ;( ...that's just not right!
over a year ago DamonElenaFan said…
laugh
^ I'm second here , have no idea , that would be fair at least.

Lol , maybe this is a reason how Liam convinced Annie that it's his boat . Said it's a gift from Jasper xD
last edited over a year ago
Yeah, that's a good question. I swear it would be easy to prove that Jasper was the one to burn down the boat. That isn't fair at all haha.
Maybe Liam beating him to a pulp canceled out any possibilities for compensation. :P
mischievous
Somebody knows if there are going to be promotional photos or not ? ... All shows already released them , except for 90210 , I want to get lannie pic xD
heart
I'm also thinking about it ! I hope we will get not only cast pics , but also Lannie separate , as it was with Annie/Ethan :)
 I'm also thinking about it ! I hope we will get not only cast pics , but also Lannie separate , as it
kiss
oww , here is photo , which forced me to like Nilver :) they are so AWESOME here <3
 oww , here is fotografia , which forced me to like Nilver :) they are so AWESOME here <3
over a year ago caly10 said…
^I'm assuming you would like this pic too=]
 ^I'm assuming you would like this pic too=]
kiss
Hell YEAH!!! Thanks Leen :)

I don't know why , but I love their potential to become couple this season :)
Maybe because I'm too fed up with Adrianna's music storyline and Navid's tail image :/
NavAde used to be my second ship , but now they are ruined for me ;(
over a year ago Crazy_LA_FAN said…
heart
oh,yes,yes,yes , I want new Lannie promotional pics too <3
But 90210 always release them too late :S
wink
Nilver are great , I would like to see how they'll work it out :p
laugh
LMAO girls xD
Those who want to laugh visit 90210 spot and read wall !!! xD

ROFL!
laugh
OMG , LMFAO!!!!! :D

I've never seen such raving of a madman :D
I wanted to answer at first , but then i understood it's pointless , this guy is dream of psychiatrist :D
laugh
You know what would be he's answer ? xD

"F*ck you too" , xD
LOL, that person needs to chill out! Getting that worked up over a fictitious TV character is NOT healthy.

And could someone please point that guy to a spell checker?
hmmm
or "F*ck you and Annie-bi*ch ,f*ck all her fans" :D

ewww , how disgusting is that , that's what I hate about Liomi the most , their fans can't control their anger , and I'm not saying it just because of this not smart person , but ALL their fans are that cruel on TV fanatic , that place should be quarantined :D
laugh
And could someone please point that guy to a spell checker?

This guy ( that's a big question actually) is in his early 6th :D
he don't know grammar yet , where is his mother looking ?! :D
90210 spot become completely Anti-lannie and Anti-lannie fans
i hate visiting that spot!
Liomi fans are pretty bad on the CW forums as well. Heck, Liomi fans are bad EVERYWHERE. But you kinda got to feel sorry for them. I mean, their 'ship sank faster than the Titanic, and the likelihood of a Liomi reunion any time soon seems pretty slim. I imagine there will be lots of angry Lannie fans to rival the Liomi ones after the writers screw up their relationship. I know that's being really negative, but...ugh, they always ruin the relationships on this show! :(

I'm just hoping and praying that Lannie is the exception. =/
big smile
^ me too

It's not like there are more anti-lannie fans , I wouldn't say so , just most of active fans on that spot are our haters , so I barely have any desire to live there positive comment knowing that I'll be punished for that :/

Funny how anti-lannie fans are saying same things , like we damage that spot xD like we even visit it ... we have our own that is twice time more active :p
wink
Liomi fans are bad EVERYWHERE
GOLDEN words , I noticed it too!
smirk
I imagine there will be lots of angry Lannie fans to rival the Liomi ones after the writers screw up their relationship

First , PLEASE GOD , never let it happen. :)
Second, Lannie fans never were agressive , even during that fight in first season when were debates about Liam's flirt withh Annie , Liomi supporters like crazy were trying to prove that Naomi is a dream girl that Liam will never ever find and Annie is just a miserable insect , even then I didn't hear any Lannie fans complains .... :/ We are just more mature I guess:P
big smile
Actually NO , I'm taking my words back , at least one fan - ME! you'll see screaming loud if *save God* Lannie will break up ! xD

Support Lannie :) :

link
big smile
i'm on my way and i'll use my sisters accounts and my back-up account:)
smirk
We are already winning by far :)
At the end of 1st season it looked like everyone was against Lannie , I love how now they got so much support. On youtube , CW , 90210 , fanforum ... they are winning . Only place were they have more haters is gross TV fanatic :p
big smile
what is back-up account ? :)

I wish my sister was registered here too , she is also lannie fan , just not so obsessed as I'm and lazy enough to create her account :D
angry
^yeah i hate TV fanatic it's sooo against Shenae too.
sad
Yeah , I know !
I don't understand how it's possible to hate her , she is so cute and nice person <3
 Yeah , I know ! I don't understand how it's possible to hate her , she is so cute and nice person <3
she's the cutest actress in the show and the only one who's actually look like a high-school student.
wink
yeah , totally agree!
She,Dixon and Liam (maybe Ivy) are only characters who look like teenagers :/

Naomi doesn't have a big age difference with Jen imo :/
over a year ago RandySky said…
heart
Woow ,I love this picture !! <3 <3 <3

SHANAE ia an adorable person !! <3
I don't why they hate her ?? x( x(

"she's the cutest actress in the show and the only one who's actually look like a high-school student"

Yeah!!..I agree, She is the youngest actress in 90210 cast
Once my mom was watching 90210 with me,and there was a scene for Naomi and Ryan,she told me:"OMG that's her teacher!!he looks like her son!!and what is she doing in school?"
and i was like:"ikr?"
smirk
Woow ,I love this picture !! <3 <3 <3
Yeah , I love it too , but wish Matt was on Tristan's place :P

I love her relationships with him , it looks like they are relatives not only in show , but also have close brother-sister relationships in real life :)
laugh
Ryan,she told me:"OMG that's her teacher!!he looks like her son!!and what is she doing in school?"
and i was like:"ikr?"

LMAO!Your mom is cool! xD
I'm pretty sure that's also what my mom would say if she watched this show :))
smile
i have to go byyyyyyyyye
wish me sweet dreams:)
kiss
sweet dreams Leen , see you tomorrow!!!
I'll go soon too , tomorrow university - EWWW! ;(
big smile
Sweet dreams Leen !
surprise
I can't believe that Matt Lanter has 27 years old !!!!!! How come ?!!!

I can't believe that Matt Lanter has 27 years old !!!!!! How come ?!!!
heart
^ agree
He looks like a guy , not a man :)
angry
Why there is no Matt and Shenae video from 90210 day ?!
Why there is no Matt and Shenae video from 90210 day ?!

Because we can't always get what we want? =/
over a year ago Darya96 said…
Hi everyone,, :D
Just noticed that the thread (Forum post) says that my name's Sidney?? (I'm Darya :P)
(Just saying)
big smile
Hi Darya , yeah , I noticed it too
it's sidney_sunny who is Sidney :D

Because we can't always get what we want? =/

There were only girls video , cast video , I was so hoping to see Matt&Shenae part too , THAT'S UNFAIR! ;(