damon salvatore Has anyone read the books?

shh posted on Nov 10, 2009 at 07:11AM
my friends says they're not as good as the show and are soo different!! should i read them?

damon salvatore 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Darktimes104 said…
I havn't read them yet(on my list of next to read) I would say if you enjoy the show then you should read the book. Get it from the public library or borrow it from a friend that may have it and see if you like it. Honstly, I can't wait till I have enough time to read it because I love the series.
over a year ago GGLover_1 said…
I read the books before the tv show came, about 1 month before. And i had to read them in a week because they are so GOOD! I personally loved the books, sure the show is a tad different but to me the books are perfection and will actually help you learn more about the characters, not they're history because it changes, but like Damon, I think his persona is beautifully put together in the books and his relationship with Elena... Well, you should read them. I also like the show, but the books are addictive!!!
over a year ago whitch said…
i read all the books and can't wait until the next one comes out show is ok and the acting is all right but I still like the books better
over a year ago chagrin91 said…
i have read all the books but the last one was disappointing coz i didnt want elena to come back but she did soo i didnt like that
over a year ago shh said…
oh are more coming out???
over a year ago kissthenight said…
i've read the books and I completly loved them!!! the fourth is really wierd though cause Damon goes really soft
over a year ago katie15 said…
smile
I've read the books and they are quite good. I think they get a bit more boring as they go along, but I think it was the Delena scenes that kept me going! lol xD Personally, I prefer the show, but the books are worth reading if you haven't read them xD
over a year ago DaniKatZ said…
big smile
I've read all the books so far.. They're really good!
But i don't find them as good as the tv show, yes they are completely different.. But it's good reading a different version of the show.. I prefer the show <33
btw..there is going to be one more book coming out, i think!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago claudia_bb said…
i have read the books too...i loved them....are so great.
now i am at book numer 6.
over a year ago Lil_Monroe said…
No..i've been told they're very boring and much worse than the show.
over a year ago katiegirl101 said…
big smile
personally i love them both if u walked into my room u would see the four books in top conditoin im addicted to them u would also see dvds of season 1 the vampire diaries plus pics of the book and actors from the vampire diaries .but if u like the show i would consider reading the books i read the books 3 mouths before the show even started and i was goin craazy waiting to watch the show (:
 personally i amor them both if u walked into my room u would see the four books in topo, início conditoin im a
over a year ago Damon_Fan said…
Im reading the 4th one i think now, its different but i like them, i like both equally :).
over a year ago NCISLuverjk93 said…
wink
Yep, actually I just read them this past week. They are good, but not as amazing as I was expected, to be honest. The shows a million times better in my opinion. Alot is the same but there is so much that is different, things that I'm glad were left out of the show. But I would still read them :P