True Writers Olympics

campcheerio123 posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 12:25AM
Post your favroite female and male athlete in the comments below of the 2012London Summer Olympics!

True Writers 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sadiebugz00 said…
Very hard to say............. But I think Ryan Lotche, and I forgot the girl's name. She is in gymnastics.....
over a year ago hgfan5602 said…
It was Michael Phelps...and still is. Ryan Lochte is by far, NOT my favorite.
And that's fine with me! I'm still sticking with my opinion.... Anyways, I remembered who it was. Jordyn Wieber. I'm sadd she didn't make it...
Didn't Jordyn Wieber get first place in trials?
I'm surprised that she didn't make it....I like her too.
I think she got 3rd or 4th place, but can still compete in one of the competitions.
over a year ago alicia386 said…
I am so not an Olympic person. I wish I was more interested but everything I try to watch I end up distracted. No one in my family is an Olympic person. I'm not even a sports person.
I'm not what you would call sporty, either. The only events that I truly like and understand are swimming, diving, and gymnastics.
over a year ago campcheerio123 said…
heart
My favorit is by far, Gabrielle (Gabby) Douglas. She competes in gymnastics. GO GABBY!
over a year ago 1999jacko said…
I am the weirdo of my school because I play lots of sports but I love reading and writing and I love everything everyone else hates and mine are Lauren Jackson(womens basketball for australia) and and paddy mills(Australian mens basketball)
heart
Do you live in Australia? Gabby is for team USA. She won gold in the Gymnastics All-Around!
Gabby's awesome. I am totally a sporty person and love swimming, basketball, soccer, track and field, biking, etc.
no I do come from Australia though
heart
My Fav. sports are, track and field, biking, volleyball, gymnastics, and archery. ;) I plan on being a world-class archer someday.
heart
I love archery, I have a target and bow and arrows at my house. <3! I want to try softball and volleyball, too. My friend, Elizabeth, wants to be in the Equestrian one. She loves horses. <3
I plan on either becoming a volleyball player or a swimmer one day. Can't decide which right now.
I plan on bein a basketball player
heart
Or volleyball. I really can't decide!!!
Yeah, that'd b cool!
over a year ago POPclogger216 said…
I don't really do much sports. If anything, I'd be a professional clogger. .3.
cool!!!! if i could somehow get my guinea pigs to move their lazy little butts around, I might be able to be a guinea pig trainer!!! XD No, they're too lazy. (BTW, I love them with my whole heart, it's just that they are extremely lazy, and rather chubby.)
If you want, post something on The Olympic Dream... going great so far!
A PROFESSIONAL CLOGGER?! I clogg too, and I was on a competitive team.
All I know about clogging is that it's fun to stomp around in clogs. (I was 4. Don't judge. XD)
over a year ago POPclogger216 said…
@campcheerio, Awesomesauce! I wish I was on a team, but we just have regular classes.
@sadie, XD It IS a lot of fun. :)