ilha dos desafios Total Drama RPG [Let's try again ^^U]

-owo- posted on Nov 24, 2009 at 07:21PM
Well, we have the same rules. A new story, ok?
V rules:
1. you can control more then 1 person
2. you can NOT start off dateing a TDI charecter
3. Be fair and realstic. AKA if your a Duncan (example) lover and want him as your boyfirend consider everyone else and be fair. That means dont do something like....
Me: Hi
Duncan: Hi
Me: wana go out?
Duncan: sure
with out considering everyone else. this is a community game, it dosent revolve around you.
4. No foul langue.
5. Lets keep it rated PG-12
6. if you start problems you will EMIDETLY be kicked out.
7. follow all the rules
8. have fun

Ok rile 3 is the number one rule. I know there are millions of fangirls (and guys) but we need to be fair. so if theres like 20 girls who want Duncan consider that fact. Also keep the TDI people in character.

Here's the story line. ALL the TDI characters are going to Highschool. They all know each other but WE DONT KNOW THEM. This is our first day so interact and make friends.

aka we know fanpop usuers, but we dont know TDI characters. Ok? Follow all the rules.
save

ilha dos desafios 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago -owo- said…
(All credit goes to v)
over a year ago Duncan-superfan said…
hmmm
HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..What should this plot be about??
A new reality!!! With All the characters of all the series or movies that we want. But TDI characters must be in it.
over a year ago bubblegum05 said…
big smile
sounds good we should do that!
over a year ago vamp_grl_123 said…
Ummm yeah you credited me. but this is the exact same as mine. if you wana do an RP Change it up or its plagiarism and i dont wana report you or cuase issues. Ok?
over a year ago TdiFan4Everz said…
big smile
Ooooooooooh I Wanna Create A RP!
WHA--? Not. Kyra and Sofie told me to do a new topic cuz the other was very depressive.
over a year ago Fangirl99 said…
smile
COOL!lets do noe on the grils are having a sleepover and the boys go spying!(comment please!tell me wat you think)
over a year ago Lolly4me2 said…
Sofie: *writing down lots and lots of things on a note pad as I sit under the grassy shade of a tree* Mumble mumble..
Harold: Watcha doin'?
Sofie: WRITING DOWN THE NAME OF EVERYONE SIGNLE MOVIE AND ANIME CHARACTER I LOVE.
Harold: Ooh! Ooh! Write down Edward Cullen from Twilight! :D
Sofie: *crumples up a piece of paper and throws it at him*
Harold: All I said was--
Sofie: *grabs the back of his hair and begins smashing his head into the tree repeatedly* TWI-LIGHT-IS-NOT-LITERATURE! *bang bang*
Harold: WAA--!!
Sofie: *lets him go*
Harold: *scampers away screaming*
Sofie: *continues to write* *circles Ranma and Ryoga multiple times in dark blue pen* ...And I want Kona-chan there, and I want...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dxarmy423 said…
cool
HEY GUYS JOIN THE TDI ZOMBIE RPG THAT I MADE IT JUST STARTED AND IS GOING TO BE EPIC
Sofie: *doesn't take eyes away from note-pad* I'm not a zombie, and I'm never going to be. Ever.
im sorry but i dont realy care. if u wana start a new RP topic fine but dont take mine and say its ur's even if you credited me. you didnt even ask me. And btw you dont need to start a new rp to change the topic. it can change when ever. the players made it depressing. PLZ change it.
over a year ago dxarmy423 said…
YOU FIGHT AND KILL ZOMBIES WHILE TRYING TO GET TO ALASKA
Sofie: V; I never said make a new RP. I just said to change the plot a little. ^u^
Sofie: *waves arms* AND NO; I AM NOT GOING TO KILL ZOMBIES!!
I dont care if there's a new RP i judt dont want it to me a copy of MY RP. just change it. I dont give a rats @$$ if you have a RP just change it so its not MY RP.
o.o Alright, then. I wish I could change it.. you'll have to message Darksiidee.
i'll give it to the end of the week. or else i have no choice to report it. i don wana but im sick of my ideas being stolen.
I dislike that, also..
over a year ago Duncan-superfan said…
Woah pushy.....Yyyyyeahhh Im not gonna go on this forum anymore...sorry but Im not liking the hate..
over a year ago bubblegum05 said…
Andrea: Ok i am not fighting zombies, or going to fight. *ignoiring fight comments*

Ok, I guess me, too.
Darksiidee-sama; this is nothing personal, but their may be fighting here, so I'm not going to post anything here anymore.

I love still love yew. ^-^
NO I DONT WANA FIGHT. PLZ DONT GET ME WRONG. I just dont want this to be like mine. PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT GET ME MIXED UP.
hmmm
if you don't wanna fight you just can message me saying all of this ^^U
You don't have to get mad or curse, cuz i didn't have any bad intention. And i didn't steal. I just make a new plot. If you just want me to delete it. I'll do it. But you don't need to get mad cuz i didn't STEAL. And don't yell at me i didn't yell at you.