Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 29351-29400 of 31229

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
That sounds like a challenge, Pantherpaw! Want to fight Buckpaw first? ~ Ambershade

So, what's on the agenda for today? ~ Duskstorm
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I do too. *noses him* -Bloodmoon

Long enough to see two leaders before Falconstar. -Scorchgaze

How about by the falls? -Treetail

You two will have to have a little sparring match sometime. -Hushpool

*noses his ear* I'm okay. Just try not to starve yourself okay? -Badgerpaw

Of course! You're going down Buckpaw! -Pantherpaw

Honestly..I don't know. Now that my kits are grown and off training and I don't have a mate, I guess I have nothing but free time. -Frecklenose
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
Well either way when you have the time you can talk to her, but for now let’s see how your hunting skills are do you scent anything?
Sunheart

•blinks and goes off to find Milky spotting her and padding over to her• Uh hi.
Tanglewhisker

Well wanna head back t camp or keep spying?
Foxclaw

Tanglestar was the leader before Falconstar roght?
Flamekit

Lead the way handsome.
Flintstripe

Don’t worry she will come to me about it then I can kick her tail again and yo I will be there to watch your big strong mate. •teases•
Skyheart

I’m not Badgey I’ve been eating every day. •says getting up• Wanna head back?
Driftpaw

You wish! I’m going to win this time!
Buckpaw

*scents the air, then frowns* Um, it's all muddled together. Is that squirrel, or mouse? ~ Cloudpaw

Trash talk is always good! Makes things personal! *strides into the hollow* Alright, Pantherpaw vs Buckpaw first! Winner takes Sunflowerpaw! ~ Ambershade

Ah, looks like we need another battle to spice things up! *flicks an ear* What did you do before Sunheart and before the kits? ~ Duskstorm

Hey im trying to test you, you tell me. *says curling his tail around his paws as he sits down*
Sunheart

*stretches for a moment before crouching down narrowing his eyes at Pantherpaw* Come at it sis.
Buckpaw
Hi Tanglewhisker. Did Falconstar talk to you? -Milky

We could head back. We can always just pester cats in camp. -Bloodmoon

Right. I was already a warrior before he became leader so like I said, old. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

*noses his cheek as he settles down by the waterfall* What are we going to do with all our time once the kits are apprentices? * Chuckles* -Treetail

Better not let me down. *teases* -Hushpool

*crouches slightly and circles him**quickly pounces on his back, pummeling his shoulders* -Pantherpaw

Well before Sunheart I was an apprentice, so train. Before the kits...I really enjoyed just wandering the forest. I like being active and just letting my paws carry me was a good way for me to let my mind relax. I got to find some pretty cool spots in the territory. And a swim at the lake is always nice. -Frecklenose
Test me? *frowns* That's not fair! You've only taken my hunting a few times! ~ Cloudpaw

Wander through the forest we go, then! *stands up* ~ Duskstorm

*whispers with Falconstar outside the medicine cat den, motioning to Mistybreeze* ~ Slightfeather
Was that question just a clever way to plan another date doing something I'd enjoy? *purrs lightly as she rises and makes her way to the cave opening* -Frecklenose

*pads over to them with a squirrel in his jaws* Is something happening with my mate? -Redshadow
Few times is still experience now use that experience. •points out•
Sunheart

•quickly rolls them both to the side so they were on the ground before starting to wrestle her down•
Buckpaw

You are like super old like Starclan!
Flamekit

Yeah he did he told me I was to start making a schedule with you for training. •sits down in front of her looking her over•
Tanglewhisker

You know you are starting to act like your parents more and more as the days go on.
Foxclaw

Back to warrior duties obviously. •says amused before taking a bite
Flintstripe

Would I ever let you down? Come on.
Skyhesrt
*pummels his stomach and his hind legs* -Pantherpaw

*laughs a bit* I don't know about that old, but maybe close. -Scorchgaze

I hope you don't mind. My fighting skills need some work. -Milky

Is that a bad thing? -Bloodmoon

Boooring. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

Never. *leans her head against his shoulder* You're the best mate a she-cat could ask for. -Hushpool
*her pelt was fluffed until she looked like her namesake* *huffs, but tries scenting the air again and starts towards a holly bush* ~ Cloudpaw

No, it was because you were bored. *grins coyly at her* Why? Do you want me to? ~ Duskstorm

*looks at Slightfeather, then Redshadow* Slightfeather is catching me up on Mistybreeze's condition. Although she's in the clear, he's very concerned about her... we've both come to the decision that it would be best for her to move to the Elders Den. ~ Falconstar
I just thought you were being a scoundrel again! *flicks him playfully with her tail* You seem to never turn off the charm, so I need to be prepared. -Frecklenose

I know that she needs to retire from her warrior duties, but it is necessary for her to move to the elders den? She's having a hard enough time as is retiring, but moving out of the warriors den...I'm just concerned about her mental state. -Redshadow
Prepared to resist my charm, because if you don't then you'll fall in love with me? ~ Duskstorm

And I'm concerned that sleeping in the warriors den, despite not being able to serve her Clan as a warrior, will further hurt her mental state, *replies* Mistybreeze has already agreed to it. ~ Falconstar

At least she'll be able to keep Scorchgaze company! ~ Slightfeather
*scoffs in amusement* StarClan sake you really are cocky. If anyone here has a track record of making cats fall for them it's clearly me! -Frecklenose

*raises a brow in surprise* Misty agreed? Well at least I dodged that conversation. *grumbles mostly to himself before looking back to them* When should we move her? -Redshadow
What?! But I'm the cocky one? ~ Duskstorm

Well, I can't say she was happy about it. But when your leader and medicine cat advise the same thing, you don't have much room to protest. ~ Slightfeather

She can move today. ~ Falconstar
Yep! *purrs lightly as she gazes around the forest* You're the one teasing me about falling for you when I just got out of a relationship so that definitely makes you cockier than me. -Frecklenose

*nods* Fair enough. I'll get her settled today then. Any other restrictions I should know about? -Redshadow

*pads over to Treetail and her brother* Would you two stop drooling? -Sweetbriar

Can you blame me? Redshadow and your mate are already a sight to see, but now you're adding in the hot newcomer? C'mon. -Treetail

*swipes at him* I already told Flint he's not allowed to oogle and fantasize about my mate! That applies to you too. All versions of him, real or fake, belong to me. -Sweetbriar
last edited over a year ago
To be fair, just got out of a relationship and already hit a rebound. Clearly, you're moving on quicker than most! ~ Duskstorm

I don't want her to leave camp for at least a few more days. She is still complaining about a tight chest, so stalking and hunting prey, or participating in battle training, is out. She's going to need to take it easy until she learns how to live with her restrictions. ~ Slightfeather

I'm going to let her remain Blackpaw's mentor, for now. So you'll still be responsible for him these next few days, and then we'll see if Mistybreeze can still train him even with these new restrictions. If so, then I'm not oppose to giving her more apprentices in the future. ~ Falconstar
But a rebound is different than falling for someone! My heart can't take anymore betrayal so if I ever were to fall for someone again, I'd have to be certain they were the one. A rebound is just about fun and that is something I sorely needed! StarClan for the last two moons of our relationship Sunheart and I basically did nothing but argue. *shakes her head slightly after a pause* Sorry. We're having a fun day out, I shouldn't be going on about my relationship problems. -Frecklenose

Well at least that's something. Thanks again for keeping my mate alive. *notices Creedstorm watching him from outside the warriors den* I'm sure you speaking to me at all can't be your favorite thing. -Redshadow
*bumps her hip with his* You can go on about them if you want to. You probably need somebody to just listen. ~ Duskstorm

*nods, then heads over to Sweetbriar* Well, good morning. Finally. ~ Falconstar

*follows his gaze* I know better about second chances than anyone; I also know about sacrificing everything you know to help someone you love. If you're committed to righting your wrongs, then I'll let you prove it. *looks back at him* But I do have a request. ~ Slightfeather
You sure? You seem like the type who likes to dominate the conversation. *teases, masking her slight hesitation to be vulnerable and discuss her problems* -Frecklenose

Good morning. *noses his cheek and tucks her head under his chin before casting a glance at Treetail* I mean it you guys. Otherwise, I'll get you in trouble. *casts a pointed glance up at her mate before returning it to Treetail* -Sweetbriar

Never again. You have my word. *quickly returns to his meal* -Treetail

*purrs softly as she picks her head up to look at her mate* Hungry? -Sweetbriar

A request? I guess I do owe you one. What is it? -Redshadow
Ah, but I'm also nosey. I like to know everything. *nudges her shoulder* But I'm also good at keeping secrets. ~ Duskstorm

More curious than anything. What was that about? ~ Falconstar

You and I have met each other since you've joined StormClan; I made my Clanmates swear to not tell Creedstorm that you were here, alive and well. I would appreciate it if you never mention it to her, either. ~ Slightfeather
*stays silent for a few moments before nodding* To be honest, I never expected to rebound like I did. When I told Sunheart I wanted to end things I expected...a fight? I expected him to do anything he could to keep me. To talk me out of it. I don't know if it really would have changed my mind if he had no intentions on changing things with Shiverwind, but it would have made me feel like our relationship meant more to him. He just let me go without so much as a word of resistance! So while I probably wasn't in the best place emotionally to be getting intimate with anyone else it made me feel better. It was a screw you to Sunheart for cheating on me. For hurting me. For picking Shiverwind over me. -Frecklenose

Hmm I don't know if I should say. *purrs lightly* he promised to behave and if I tell you you might just get him in trouble. -Sweetbriar

*can't help but grin slightly* Protecting your tail? -Redshadow
*nods, taking it all in* And that makes a lot of sense. Any cat would take a hit to their pride if there mate didn't bother fighting for them; even if you knew splitting up was for the best. Sunheart... has never seemed like an emotionally mature cat, in my opinion. ~ Duskstorm

I suppose I don't what to know, anyway. *shakes his head* Bring something for us to share to the den? ~ Falconstar

Protecting both of our tails. After Creedstorm is done shredding me to ribbons, she'll come to you without taking a breath. ~ Slightfeather
He's definitely not. There were plenty of times I had to bite my tongue for the sake of peace. *let's out a scoff as she thinks back on her own relationship* The day after he cheated on me I agreed to work on fixing our relationship and he was already pushing me to accept the fact that he was going to stay friends with Shiverwind! Sometimes I feel like such a mouse-brain for staying with him, but I did it for the sake of my kits. I don't know if Sunheart and I would have been able to co-parent peacefully. Like you said, he doesn't have a lot of emotional maturity. -Frecklenose

*pulls a rabbit from the pile* Look good? -Sweetbriar

Trust me I know what having a fierce mate is like. I wish you luck. -Redshadow
*lets out a small growl before finally pushing her away and rolling to his paws before crouching down and launching himself at her*
Buckpaw

Hey its practice for when i get a real apprentice so its no fur off my back. *says amused* Well what times work best for you?
Tanglewhisker

But still isnt thats old. *purrs* But that just means you knows lots right!?
Flamekit

Depends how you look at it. *purrs* Some of us love your parents others dont. *licks her cheek* I happen to love your family.
Foxclaw

*watches his sister go* You know she will never know if you just keep it to ourselves. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*watches everything down below the falls* Well we are just lucky to have eachother dontcha think?
Skyheart

*watches her before following her slowly and quietly*
Sunheart
*jumps out of his way before slamming into his flank* -Pantherpaw

Any time really. Since it's really just my fighting we need to work on we have as much time as you can spare. -Milky

Lots and lots. That's the benefit of living a long time. -Scorchgaze

Sometimes I wonder what you're doing with someone like me. *nuzzles her head under his chin* You're like the perfect mate. -Bloodmoon

You're so devious. *purrs and nuzzles his shoulder* -Treetail

I definitely think so. And we owe it all to your bestie. -Hushpool
*spins wildly from the slam getting a bit dizzy as he regains himself*
Buckpaw

Well obviously not today but im open for tommorow morning.
Tanglewhisker

What are the other benifits? *says curiosuly*
Flamekit

Why do you have to wonder? Cant you just accept that you have me? Plus we have been friends for how long now?
Foxclaw

Am not im just saying it wouldnt be hard to hide it!
Flintstripe

We sure do, though it was all due to him being nosey. *purrs*
Skyheart

*nudges Badgerpaw* Ready to head back?
Driftpaw
*crouches in front of him with a grin* Getting worn out already? *tackles him* -Pantherpaw

Tomorrow morning works for me! Thank you again. I'm just glad I'm able to be useful to the clan. -Milky

Getting to boss cats around. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

That's true. *kisses his cheek* I'll just feel glad I have you. -Bloodmoon

Yeah yeah I guess. It's hard not to stare though. -Treetail

Now that's our specialty. -Hushpool

Let's get going. *picks up the prey and nudges him lightly as he leads the way* Maybe once the weather warms up we could explore more of the territory. -Badgerpaw
*as she tackles him he wraps his paws around her like a snake and starts to squeeze* Ha you fell for it!
Buckpaw

Its no problem again just more practice also what do you want to work on? i guess id have to see how you fight first.
Tanglewhisker

*purrs* But weren't you the deputy you always got to boss cats around.
Flamekit

*perks up when he sees the camp entrance* Cmon home sweet home. *bounds forward amused*
Foxclaw

*nips him* You can say that again but dont stare to much or ill do what Sweets promised.
Flintstripe

Mhmm look what he created.
Skyheart

Mhmm. *says looking out into the forest* I bet it would be really pretty i wanna see the meadow to.
Driftpaw
*flicks an ear* He and Shiverwind have always been very close... do you think he loved her when he was with you? ~ Duskstorm

Looks great. Bring it to the den. *leads the way* ~ Falconstar

*grins slightly* I think our mates are two different levels of fierce. ~ Slightfeather

*pounces at a mouse just a hair too late, and chases it until it's hole* *stands up, ears flat* ~ Cloudpaw
*struggles roughly against his hold* -Pantherpaw

Falconstar says my offensive is okay, but my defense needs the most work. -Milky

That's true, but I still get to even now just because I'm old. -Scorchgaze

*hurries after him* So how is your sister feeling about having an apprentice already? -Bloodmoon

What?! How could you sell me out like that?! -Treetail

The best couple to ever exist. -Hushpool

We'll definitely go as soon as the snow melts and the leaves are back. -Badgerpaw
I don't think, I know. After they had their little...moment together, he told her he loved her. Most cats don't know that because I decided to keep that little gem all to myself. -Frecklenose

*follows after him* So how is Slightfeather doing? Has he been having an easy enough time adjusting here? -Sweetbriar

True. To be honest, your mate even scares me a little bit. -Redshadow
Oh. *blinks* Well. I guess you can't argue that point, then. Does he still love her? Because she's awful close to your brother now. ~ Duskstorm

I think so. He has his paws full right now so I don't know if he's had time to dwell on anything negative. *lays down in their nest* ~ Falconstar

She should. When GoldenClan was reestablished, she found a couple of your old clanmates lingering around and she kept them in the camp as prisoners', only so that she could choose when to kill them. She looked for you for a long time. ~ Slightfeather
He swore to me after it all happened that he was over his feelings for her. I suppose that must be true to an extent otherwise I'm sure he would have been overjoyed when I ended our relationship so he could finally go after her for real. Who knows what's going on with her and my brother though. -Frecklenose

Well at least that's something. *snuggles against him and nudges him the rabbit* -Sweetbriar

*raises a brow in surprise* You sure she was born into Goldenclan? If she looked even a little similar to one of the she-cats from the group you wouldn't be able to convince me she wasn't a member. -Redshadow
Was a good try you just have to be a little lighter on your paws and im sure you would have had it. *says moving up from behind her* Your crouch is well done atleast just gotta work on timing.
Sunheart

Not so confident now are you! *says holding tightly as they squirm on the ground*
Buckpaw

Ah okay we can work on that tommorow then i need to test your skills anyways. *says before stretching* Well anything else you want to know from me?
Tanglewhisker

*purrs* You wouldn't boss us around though would you?
Flamekit

She is happy i mean it keeps her busy atleast. *purrs* Though im a but jelous.
Foxclaw

Because im just like her but much much worst. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*leans against her closing his eyes before saying* When do you think you are going to retire?
Skyheart

Promise? *says looking at him* Cause if you promise me you have to keep it.
Driftpaw
*growls and twists in his hold, head butting him* -Pantherpaw

Oh no I won't take up too much of your time. -Milky

Only a little. *nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze

I'm sure you'll get one soon. *noses him* Maybe you'll get one of Treetail's kits. -Bloodmoon

Hmmm I'm not quite sure. Why? Thinking about settling down? -Hushpool

Of course I promise. I'd never break a promise to you. -Badgerpaw
*reels back a bit stunned from the head butt letting up on his grip*
Buckpaw

*nods* Well see you in the morning then. *says looking her over one more time*
Tanglewhisker

Grannpa! *whines* Come on dont boss us around!
Flamekit

I heard their is a bit of a line up for those kits. *says amused* You reall think i have a chance?
Foxclaw

Me? Settle down? *snorts* I have moons left on my warrior duties.
Skyheart

Ill keep you to that then. *licks his cheek before picking up the pace*
Driftpaw
*launches herself into him and throws him down on his back* -Pantherpaw

*purrs lightly* Okay no bossing. -Scorchgaze

I could get you in trouble too you know! You were the one drooling when you heard about his size. -Treetail

I think so. You've worked your tail off after your injury. It shows your motivation and strength. -Bloodmoon

Then so do I! -Hushpool

*brushes his tail along his back gently as they go* How is your sister doing? -Badgerpaw
•looks up at her eyes narrowed and gives up• Okay you win.
Buckpaw

•makes his way out of the warriors den and starts over towards the nursery•
Crowtail

•purrs before pouncing on his brother• Ivorykit are you excited to be apprentices soon?
Flamekit

N-no way! I mean sure I was but still! Who would they beleive me or you!?
Flintstripe

Well love that you think I’m worthy of being a mentor. •pads into camp glancing around•
Foxclaw

•chuckles shaking his head• Well wanna head back down or just stay up here?
Skyheart

She is doing okay better then me atleast..
Driftpaw
*grins and hops off him* Didn't expect that head butt huh?! -Pantherpaw

*nods quickly* Very excited! *purrs happily as Crowtail joins them* Grandpa! -Ivorykit

Sweet would definitely believe me. *smirks* She saw you do it after all. -Treetail

You know it wouldn't say it if it weren't true to. *eyes him* Can I ask you something? -Bloodmoon

Hmm as much as I like it up here maybe we should head back. We can find cats to pester. That will cheer me up. -Hushpool

Well that's good. Is she still upset with Sunflowerpaw and Buckpaw? -Badgerpaw
Ya and I also didn’t expect your head to be so thick. •says teasingly before getting up•
Buckpaw

Hey Ivorykit how are you doing? •purrs nuzzling him• how are you Scorchgaze?
Crowtail

•cuffs him playfully• Oh whatever fine we can both think of those hot toms and we just keep it to ourselves.
Flintstirpe

Uh yeah ask away. •says turning his gaze back to her•
Foxclaw

Oh yeah we still have friends to pester after all.
Skyheart

She is doing better then I am I think…and yeah she hasn’t really let that go yet..
Driftpaw
Hey it's not that bad! *nudges him playfully* -Pantherpaw

You guys did really well. -Sunflowerpaw

I'm all right. -Scorchgaze

Exactly. *tugs his ear playfully* Now finish your prey. -Treetail

Do you think you'd want kits some day? -Bloodmoon

Maybe we can get Fluffy and Crowtail in better moods now. -Hushpool

I'm sure they'll be able to move past it at some point. -Badgerpaw
You are saying that because you aren't the one getting head butted! *says sitting down and grooms his fur* Thanks. *says quickly to Sunflowerpaw* Now its your turn watch out for her head.
Buckpaw

*nods sitting down and starts to groom Ivorykit* You and me both. How are you little ones?
Crowtail

*snuggles up to Scorchgaze seeing Crowtail take his brother* Good!
Flamekit

*mimics him quickly before laughing and eating the rest of the prey*
Flitnstripe

*blinks a bit surprised* Well ofcourse some day...i dont know when though. *pauses* Why do you ask though?
Tigerfang

Oh please i hope so! *starts his way down slowly*
Skyheart

I hope. It's already bad enough that your brotehr picks on me but i dont want them picking on Cloudpaw..
Driftpaw
*purrs happily* Good grandpa. Grandpa how old are you? -Ivorykit

You're such a little troublemaker. -Treetail

*shrugs* Cause I had some cats asking me about it when you got hurt. -Bloodmoon

*nuzzles his neck as she follows with him* -Hushpool

I'll make sure he doesn't and I'll get him to stop bothering you. -Badgerpaw
You're not a good mentor, *snaps* I'm behind every other apprentice and it's because you don't care enough about me to take me out! I can't even catch a stupid mouse! ~ Cloudpaw

You might have yourself a new sister in law, soon. ~ Duskstorm

*begins skinning the rabbit* Milky did well on her assessment. I think I'm going to go ahead and give her a warrior name, and let her sharpen her battle skills with Tanglewhisker. ~ Falconstar

*his expression darkens* Positive. Creedstorm wasn't forced to be that cruel until your group took everything from her. ~ Slightfeather
Me? Uh well old but not as old as Scorchgaze. •says a bit surprised• Why do you ask?
Crowtail

I do my best to be what I need to be. •purrs finishes the prey• well I think I saw you dad sneak into the nursery.
Flintstripe

•noses her gently• And did that worry you?
Foxclaw

•makes his way over to Featherwing• oh Fluffy!
Skyhesrt

I know you will you always look after me and I appreciate that from you.
Driftpaw

•stops looking a bit taken back• Im sorry? Im doing the best I can you know…
Sunheart
*sticks her tongue out slightly before letting out a playful sigh* That's just my luck. My brother has the hots for the she-cat who slept with my ex. Why has StarClan cursed me? -Frecklenose

That's good news! Any name ideas so far? -Sweetbriar

Mhm. Well maybe she wasn't exactly cruel before, but that darkness doesn't just come and go at the blink of an eye. Trust me. -Redshadow

I was just curious. We were asking grandpa about all the stuff he knows. -Ivorykit

A little, but Flintstripe said he thinks I'd be a good mom. I just don't know. -Bloodmoon

You've always given me the benefit of the doubt and see the good in me. The very least I owe you is my loyalty. -Badgerpaw
No you're not! How do you even say that with a straight face?! ~ Cloudpaw

You do seem to have some really rotten luck, *observes* Maybe you are cursed. ~ Duskstorm

I think Dew is fitting for her, but you'll have to wait until the Ceremony to hear the full name. ~ Falconstar

At least I have three wonderful kits and a great family. It's just my love life that seems to suffer. Such a shame for someone so gorgeous. -Frecklenose

What?! StarClan you're so stingy with your leader secrets. *purrs in amusement* Thank the stars you're a generous mate. -Sweetbriar
•narrows his eyes at her comments and lashes his tail slightly• We are going back to camp. •says with a small hint of annoyance•
Sunheart

•chuckles• You shouldn’t ask cats their age Ivorykit. But least you did it out of good thoughts.
Crowtail

Really he said that? •purrs• Must mean he thinks highly of you.
Foxclaw

What do you mean? •purrs•. Who doesn’t see the good in you? You are great! Strong and handsome to. •teases•
Driftpaw