Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 28701-28750 of 31229

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*looks up from her robin, as Sunflowerpaw trots over* Where did you all go? ~ Cloudpaw

I wanted to win, and so did he. Either I ended the match, or we would go until we passed out. Besides, there's nothing in the code about using your claws. If he doesn't know that then it's not my fault. ~ Thunderpaw

*pads into the den* Hi, Swamppaw. How are they doing-- *stops when he sees Blackpaw's shoulder* *his face instantly hardens* Blackpaw, what happened to you? ~ Falconstar

See! Makes sense when I word it like that. *purrs* You want to be admired, after all? ~ Ambershade

Then, you're welcome. *wraps her mouth around him, taking him in* ~ Shiverwind
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
We did some sparring. Pantherpaw wanted to train with her brothers and I got to tag along. -Sunflowerpaw

*turns to Duskstorm and shoves him playfully* I can't believe you said something like that in front of my daughter! -Frecklenose

It might not be in the code, but you shouldn't be hurting each other in leaf-bare especially. Herbs need to be saved for emergencies. -Redshadow

I uh.. Thunderpaw and I got a little too into our sparring match. -Blackpaw

Well yeah. But does it count as flirting when you admire someone just for being a good warrior. -Pantherpaw

*grips her head tightly as he climaxes as soon she takes him fully into her mouth**pants heavily and releases his grip on her as he relaxes back against the ground* Holy StarClan..-Wrenflight
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*grins and nods* Yessir! I promise to hold your honor next time! *says quickly and watches the other apprentices head to get prey* Well see you later then Duskstorm?
Buckpaw

*looks at him gently and shrugs* Who knows Pebblepaw but you shuoldn't be name calling it wont get you anything but trouble.
Crowtail

*looks between the leader and his brother and goes to get marigold and a poppyseed* Blackpaw can explain.
Swamppaw

Im doing fine just worried as can be still. So how was your talk with Falconstar he seemed to have made his way over here, and yeah if you want to get me something to eat i wouldn't mind.
Strongbreeze

Fair enough what does that say about us then. *purrs*
Driftpaw

Yes please ill take anything.
Foxclaw

Whatever you say, dad. *watches Falconstar closely* ~ Pebblepaw

Sure. You know where to find me if you need anything, Buckpaw. *looks at Frecklenose* I had to explain why I wasn't defending my own honor! ~ Duskstorm

*flicks her tail* How come no one ever invites me to stuff like that? ~ Cloudpaw

*glares off silently to the side* ~ Thunderpaw

Your Clanmate did this to you? And Thunderpaw, no less? *instantly has to stifle his temper* Blackpaw, follow me. *steps outside the den* Thunderpaw. Come here. ~ Falconstar

*closes her eyes, slowly watching her life flash before her eyes* *stands and pads over to Falconstar and Blackpaw.* Yes? ~ Thunderpaw

*gestures to Blackpaw* He says YOU did this to him. Redshadow, is that true? ~ Falconstar

That depends on how you go about showing your admiration, I guess. ~ Ambershade

*swallows, before pulling off and licking her lips* *smirks at him* Impressed? ~ Shiverwind
last edited over a year ago
*makes his way quickly to the others* Find something good to eat? *says before looking at Cloudpaw* Hi.
Buckpaw

*watches him and nudges him again* Well to be fair you aren't wrong though...Do you think you need to go back to your duties?
Crowtail

*smiles at Buckpaw* Hi, yourself. I'm not going to finish this robin if you want it. ~ Cloudpaw

Hold on dad, she's finally getting what she deserves! ~ Pebblepaw
I'm sorry, Cloudpaw, it was kind of last minute. We could go hunting together in a little while? -Sunflowerpaw

*glances at her mate as the issue with Thunderpaw and Blackpaw escalates* Uh well it went fine. -Sweetbriar

Well I think we do more than flirting. -Badgerpaw

*hurries to the pile* Sounds like Falconstar is about to tear into someone. -Bloodmoon

You said it with such confidence. What makes you think I'd even let you put those moves on me? *gives him a playfully challenging look* -Frecklenose

Yes it is. In fairness I should have stopped them sooner. I thought it'd do them well to let off steam and they just went too far. -Redshadow

Oh well I guess I wouldn't mind then. -Pantherpaw

So damn impressed. *looks down at her* Come up here. -Wrenflight
The fact that you let Sunheart AND Tanglewhisker put them on you. ~ Duskstorm

I see. Thunderpaw, this sort of behavior might not go against the Warrior Code, but it goes against MY Code. I'm tempted to push your warrior ceremony off indefinitely, but lucky for you, Blackpaw said you BOTH got carried away with your match. So then you both get punished. ~ Falconstar

*swallows, her throat felt like it was closing* So then you're pushing back both of our ceremonies, indefinitely? ~ Thunderpaw

I'm not touching your ceremonies. Instead, Thunderpaw, YOU will be responsible for Blackpaw's recovery. You know the medicine cats have their paws full, so YOU will clean Blackpaw's wound everyday; you will apply your own herbs; and you will make sure he is comfortable until the medicine cats clear him to return to training. Whatever Blackpaw needs or even wants, then it is your responsibility. ~ Falconstar

*eyes widen, horrified; for once, stunned speechless* ~ Thunderpaw

*purrs* You just have to look at it differently, that's all. Think you'll give it a shot, now? ~ Ambershade

*obeys him, slinking up his body* Mhm? ~ Shiverwind
Ohhh so you think I'm easy huh? -Frecklenose

F-Falconstar I'd really prefer to have my brother look after me. And I'm still perfectly fine to take care of myself. *starts to panic at the idea of being required to spent time with Thunderpaw* -Blackpaw

Not any time soon! But ...maybe one day. *sticks her nose up stubbornly, not wanting to give in* -Pantherpaw

*kisses her neck and runs his claws lightly you her back* I feel like it's only right for me to return the favor, you know. -Wrenflight
I guess I'll never know, because I'll never put those moves on you, *retorts* ~ Duskstorm

And that's exactly why this is a punishment for you as well, Blackpaw. Be grateful I'm not taking it a step further and forcing you two to share a nest. ~ Falconstar

*finally gets her voice back and opens her mouth... only to clamp it shut again* *looks at her mentor* Shouldn't Redshadow be allowed to punish me?? ~ Thunderpaw

*purrs* Whatever you say. Come find me when you're ready and I'll teach you how to win all the toms! ~ Ambershade

*shakes him off* You can owe me for next time. Call it payback for rejecting Ambershade. ~ Shiverwind

*chuckles a bit* Fine fine but then go right back to duties.
Crwotail

Yeah sorry it was kinda quick decision and yeah thanks. *says taking the rest of the robin*
Buckpaw

Well i wonder when my mate will finally make his return.
Tigerfang

Oh i wonder who it is. *says amused* Any gueeses?
Foxclaw

Thats true we really do dont we?
Driftpaw

Yeah sounds like something is going down...
Storngbreeze

StarClan sake you're a troublemaker. *shakes her head in amusement and looks over toward Falconstar and her son* Wonder what's going on there. -Frecklenose

Maybe, but to be fair Falconstar thinks up much better punishments than I do. -Redshadow

Ughhhh I guess. But what toms do we even have that aren't mouse-brained? -Pantherpaw

*raises a brow at her* Did you really just turn me down? You know from what I've heard from my sisters to turn down a tom offering you oral pleasure is next to insanity. *cuffs her playfully* -Wrenflight

*sits with Buckpaw* -Sunflowerpaw

Knowing him not until someone makes him. -Featherwing

Looks like my sister unfortunately. -Bloodmoon

Mmhmm. So what would that make us? -Badgerpaw

And he was just so relaxed earlier. *huffs* -Sweetbriar
*sits awkwardly with the herbs in his mouth for his brother*
Swamppaw

*Settles down to eat and glances around* Wonder what she did. Hopefully it wasn't something crazy she is already being held back from her warriorship.
Foxclaw

So were you going to invite me hunting aswell Sunflowepaw? Or just Cloudpaw? *teases as he starts to eat the robin*
Buckpaw

Well i think whatever you sister called us right? *bumps him making his way to the prey pile*
Driftpaw

Hey so was i. *sighs and starts to pace again* I wish i could stay by her side..
Strongbreeze
It doesn't look good, whatever it is. I didn't peg Blackpaw for a troublemaker. ~ Duskstorm

Then it's official. Blackpaw, if you so much as want a mouse, Thunderpaw has to bring it to you. Thunderpaw, if you want to leave camp, you have to run it by Blackpaw. Consider yourselves mates until Blackpaw's wounds have healed, or until you can get along, because you'll be attached to the hip. ~ Falconstar

*opens her mouth to protest* ~ Thunderpaw

And if either of you slip up or slack off, then you'll share a nest until your warriors. *looks at Blackpaw* You're being quiet. Fair enough punishment? ~ Falconstar

*huffs* I'll let you know when I figure it out... I graduated with Tanglewhisker, and he's nice.Darkmist is single-ish. Sunheart is obviously single but he's probably a mouse-brain... I don't know much about your Denmates. ~ Ambershade

I want to make today about you. *smirks, licking her lips* How's your first orgasm that you didn't have to give your lonely self? ~ Shiverwind

So who won the match? ~ Cloudpaw
*makes his way out of the warriors den from the commotion* What in starclan is going on? *growls*
Skyheart

Well i lost my match to Pantherpaw..But Sunflowerpaw won against Driftpaw. *looks at his friend proudly* But then Badgerpaw destroyed Pantherpaw so i guess Badgerpaw won.
Buckpaw
I just don't get why. She trained her tail off just like I did. -Bloodmoon

Of course you're coming! *bumps him* Well, Pantherpaw beat Buckpaw. I beat Driftpaw. Badgerpaw beat Pantherpaw. -Sunflowerpaw

*follows him quickly* So you're my boyfriend? -Badgerpaw

I'm sure they'll let her back to you soon Strongbreeze. -Sweetbriar

He's usually not. *frowns* He's always been such a well behaved boy. Even when he was a kit. -Frecklenose

Yes it's fair...*looks at his brother holding the herbs* Well ..I guess you need to clean my wounds Thunderpaw. -Blackpaw

*turns to her mate* Our daughter is in trouble. -Hushpool

Blackpaw seems nice. Buckpaw is single but Sunflowerpaw is mooning over him. Badgerpaw is basically taken. -Pantherpaw

*rolls his eyes lightly* Are you going to give me hell about being a virgin? But it was great. Thank you. -Wrenflight
Yeah...She really deserves to be a warrior honestly. *looks at the prey* Soooo you going to share that?
Foxclaw

*sticks his tongue out at her* I beat you yesterday.
Buckpaw

I dont know am i?
Driftpaw

I know i know but i just cant help it you know? *sighs* Well any big plans today?
Strongbreeze

Sorry! *Nudges it to him with a purr* Just got distracted. -Bloodmoon

That's true you did. *nudges him softly* -Sunflowerpaw

Well...I think I'd like that. -Badgerpaw

With Berryfrost being ill no. Just staying here with you and waiting to hear how she is. *looks at him gently* So... Falconstar had a theory that maybe she's pregnant. -Sweetbriar
*watches Sunflowerpw and Buckpaw, and begins cleaning her paws, awkwardly* ~ Cloudpaw

*grits her teeth* I guess I do. ~ Thunderpaw

*waves his tail* Take it to your den, or behind the waterfall, or somewhere else. Just stay out of the way. Nobody wants to listen to you two bicker. ~ Falconstar

Yes, Falconstar. *snatches the herbs from Swamppaw and stalks towards the waterfall* ~ Thunderpaw

Well I didn't think your brothers were options anyway, *purrs* But I agree that Blackpaw seems nice. And maybe one day Pebblepaw will pull that thorn out of his tail. What about... Cloudpaw, or Briarpaw? You aren't related to them! ~ Ambershade

I'll give you hell over anything I can. *bunts him with her head* ~ Shiverwind
So Cloudpaw how is your training going? -Sunflowerpaw

*stomps after her* Thanks a lot. This is the worst punishment ever. I hate not being able to do things for myself. -Blackpaw

*looks to Falconstar* I think this will definitely keep them in line. -Redshadow

They're both too soft. Briarpaw is only outgoing when she's being playful. -Pantherpaw

I should know that by now. *squeezes her thighs playfully* Seriously though thanks. -Wrenflight
It's not as exciting as I hoped it would be. I just do the same thing everyday. And I do it by myself, since Sunheart is sort of... grieving, or whatever. ~ Cloudpaw

Oh wow, poor Blackpaw, Falconstar basically just gave you a slave and somehow it's the worst punishment ever! ~ Thunderpaw

Or they'll kill each other, *shrugs* At this point I'm fine with either one. ~ Falconstar

And Cloudpaw? ~ Ambershade

Stop thanking me. We literally have an agreement. ~ Shiverwind
Yeah my daddy is having a hard time with everything that's gone on lately...you could come training with us though. -Sunflowerpaw

Because it's one with such a loud mouth. *gives her a pointed look* -Blackpaw

Well I guess that's one way to think about it. It would get me out of listening to them bicker during training. -Redshadow

I don't think I've ever heard her say more than two words. -Pantherpaw

Well true. I can't help it that I was raised well mannered! -Wrenflight
Thanks. I thought about asking Falconstar for a different mentor. ~ Cloudpaw

You're funny, you know that? Lay down, stupid. *sets the herbs down and stares at them for a minute, trying to remember what Swamppaw would do for her* *begins chewing them into a pulp, wrinkling her nose at the taste* ~ Thunderpaw

How did the session go otherwise? ~ Falconstar

Well, why don't you make this like... a new side goal. Find somebody that you admire. *grins* I promise you don't have to flirt with them... well, unless you want too. ~ Ambershade

Is that why you're the only virgin left in your litter? Merryberry doesn't count, obviously. ~ Shiverwind
Who would you pick if you could? -Sunflowerpaw

*settles down with a huff* They don't taste that bad. Just hurry and put them on. The cold air is brutal on open wounds. -Blackpaw

They definitely push each other that's for sure. They have great potential. Though I did see that darkness in her. -Redshadow

I guess that's fair. For now I just want to focus on beating Badgerpaw! -Pantherpaw

Oh probably. I can't believe I got beat out by Sweetbriar in that aspect. -Wrenflight
Darkmist? He's nice, and somebody said he hasn't had an apprentice in a long time. So I think he would actually be excited to mentor. ~ Cloudpaw

*chews slower, out of spite* ~ Thunderpaw

Well, hopefully Blackpaw can teach her how to get a handle on it. If they don't kill each other, I think they'll be good for each other. ~ Falconstar

What do you think you could do better next time? ~ Ambershade

*snorts* And she managed to loose hers to Falconstar, of all cats! You're really disappointing, Wren. ~ Shiverwind
Oh yeah uncle Darkmist is really nice! I think he'd be a really good mentor. -Sunflowerpaw

*narrows his eyes at her* I'll get tell Falconstar that you're trying to make me suffer more. -Blackpaw

You actually think there's a chance they WON'T kill each other? -Redshadow

Well Badgerpaw is bigger than man so I guess I should have played more to that instead of trying to just over muscle him. -Pantherpaw

Hey I had more important things I needed to worry about. I was made deputy of the new camp after all. -Wrenflight
You think Falconstar would let me switch? ~ Cloudpaw

*spits the pulp out onto his shoulder* I always thought you look like a snitch. *looks at the pulp uncertainly, before smearing it with her paw* ~ Thunderpaw

I have high hopes. They remind me of some old warriors. *looks at the medicine cat den* Have you seen Mistybreeze today? ~ Falconstar

There you go. Although some cats think the only way to defeat an opponet is to out muscle them. ~ Ambershade

And now you're just the demoted deputy so how does that feel? ~ Shiverwind
I’m sure he will let you especially if it’s affecting your training. •says swallowing the prey• Otherwise like Sunflowepaw said you could always come with us just have to ask.
Buckpaw

Thanks well looks like she is stuck with Blackpaw? •says before taking a bite•
Foxclaw

•I-I mean you don’t have to agree to it if you don’t want to!
Driftpaw

Well thanks…•says before shuffling his paws and nodding• Yeah she is…she didn’t want to tell anyone yet just to make sure..that’s why I’m freaking out right now..
Strongbreeze

•nudges pebblepaw• Okay looks like it’s all over why don’t you head back now and make me prouder.
Crowtail
*nods* No harm in asking. -Sunflowerpaw

Well like you said, you're my slave. You need to stay in line somehow. -Blackpaw

I poked my head in early this morning but she was resting. -Redshadow

It's definitely my preferred method. But I clearly doesn't always work. -Pantherpaw

Not gonna lie it kind of sucks. I actually enjoyed the roll. More than I thought I would. -Wrenflight

That's gonna be nothing but trouble. -Bloodmoon

No I do. I just don't want to make you feel pressured. -Badgerpaw

StarClan willing she and the kits are okay. -Sweetbriar
•stretches out• what have you been doing doing by yourself to train?
Buckpaw

•watches his brother go and turns back to the sicks cats seeing any of them were uncomfortable•
Swamppaw

Oh for sure they don’t seem to enjoy each other’s company. •pushes the vole to her•
Foxclaw

No I’m fine about it. It’s just we might as well just go with it at this point right?
Driftpaw

Yeah..•purrs a bit• We we’re trying to pick out names yesterday after you went to talk to Falconstsr.
Strongbreeze

•makes his way over towards Frecklenose • hey can we talk?
Tanglewhisker
Not that she enjoys the company of many cats at all. -Bloodmoon

*nods and noses his head* I'd like to be your boyfriend. -Badgerpaw

Anyone pretty ones? *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

Of course! What did you want to talk about? -Frecklenose
Who does she enjoy? I mean i know she tolerates us. *licks his lips and leans against her*
Foxclaw

Then its offical! *purrs* Well what do you want to share?
Driftpaw

Oh you know i can't spoil it. Berry would kill me if i told you anything more!
Strongbreeze

Well mainly about us..You have been a little distant recently i guess..and i was wondering what we were.
Tanglewhisker
Redshadow may be the only one. -Bloodmoon

Maybe a shrew? -Badgerpaw

Ohhh fine. *purrs softly* I won't pry anymore. -Sweetbriar

I'm sorry. *noses his shoulder lightly* Swamppaw just seems to be kind of uncomfortable with the idea of me sending time with toms. I think he's having a hard time adjusting to his father and I being separated so I didn't want to be too touchy in camp where he could see. But we're still friends you know that. -Frecklenose
What about your parents? Im sure she gets along with them right? I mean they are your parents.
Foxclaw

Shrew it is grab it big guy and ill find a spot for us to settle down. *says looking around and heads over towards the falls*
Driftpaw

Good but im just saying if you want our kits to be best friends with yours you better get a move on. *teases*
Strongbreeze

*sighs* yeah i figured doesn't help that it was me either does it? So i guess we are cutting things off then?
Tanglewhisker
Alright, alright. *licks Crowtail's cheek before retuning to the den* ~ Pebblepaw

Tagging along on patrols and watching the warriors, mostly. But I would much rather train with you! ~ Cloudpaw

I'm dressing your wounds, aren't I? ~ Thunderpaw

Might as well go check on her now. Let her know about Blackpaw. ~ Falconstar

I noticed. A lot of apprentices start off thinking that to prove you're strong, that's the only way to fight. The ones who learn otherwise are strong, and smart. ~ Ambershade

Do you miss being deputy? *begins walking back to camp, taking her time* ~ Shiverwind
I thought she didn't, but recently she's been distant from them too. -Bloodmoon

*grabs the prey and follows him over* Look comfy enough here? -Badgerpaw

Oh I don't think we're quite there yet. *Shuffles her paws slightly* you two will just have to have multiple litters. -Sweetbriar

I enjoy the time we spend together, I just don't want you to get too hung up on me. I'm not ready to get in another relationship again. -Frecklenose

Yeah yeah. *winces slightly then sighs in relief at the soothing herbs* -Blackpaw

*nods and pads into the den* Misty? *noses her gently* -Redshadow

Well I'm definitely going to be one of the intelligent ones as well. -Pantherpaw

I do. *brushes his tail over her back as they walk* The responsibility and respect. I took to it fast. -Wrenflight
*smears pulp across the bite marks* I didn't realize I broke skin... ~ Thunderpaw

*slowly opens her eyes* R-Red? You shouldn't be in here... ~ Mistybreeze

I don't doubt it. *nudges her as they walk into camp* Go hang out with your denmates. I'm going to check on my brother. ~ Ambershade

You did, *admits* It suited you. ~ Shiverwind
Yeah you got me good. It doesn't hurt too bad at least. -Blackpaw

I know but I can't just not check on you. I'd go crazy. How are you feeling? -Redshadow

All right. *pads off to join the other apprentices* -Pantherpaw

Well with hard work and good luck maybe I'll become deputy again some day. -Wrenflight
*watches him go proudly and looks over at the other two toms* Well Featherwing did you hear that?
Crowtail

Though you might wanna be careful on who you spar against fair warning recently Badgerpaw has had a thorn up his rear.
Buckpaw

*nods as Redshadow makes his way in* Dont get to close.
Swamppaw

Looks comfy enough to me. *says laying down*
Driftpaw

Oh you would have to convince your friend to do that then. *says amused*
Strongbreeze

Yeah fair enough. *says to her and sighs* Well ill catch you later then i see my friends are up.
Tanglewhisker

*finishes the prey and sits up* Well i guess we cant do much for her then. Are you two still close atleast? Or closish?
Foxclaw
*steps back and looks at her work* It'll hold up now. ~ Thunderpaw

*says quietly* I think I'm dying... ~ Mistybreeze

*joins Foxclaw and Bloodmoon* Howdy! ~ Ambershade

Are you wishing death on Ivyfrost?? ~ Shiverwind
Oh look who it is the great Ambershade! *purrs* What have you been up to today?
Foxclaw
Oh I did! I'm so happy for him. Such a prestigious role. -Featherwing

Well you and Pantherpaw keep picking on Driftpaw and they're close. -Sunflowerpaw

*settles beside him and noses his ear* -Badgerpaw

I think I could. *purrs softly* -Sweetbriar

Okay. Just know that I care about you and no matter what we'll always be friends. -Frecklenose

*shakes her head before turning to Ambershade* Hey. How was training? -Bloodmoon

Well I could use some water. -Blackpaw

Misty why would you say that?! Do you need more herbs? -Redshadow

Of course not! *bumps her* I wouldn't wish that on any clan mate. I'm just thinking about the future in a broad spectrum. -Wrenflight
*purrs and settleles down besides them* Foo you ate the whole rabbit?
Crowtail

We were hungry and you were busy.
Tigerfang

We do not we are just honest with him really honest.
Buckpaw

*purrs lightly and takes the shrew* Dibs on first bite.
Driftpaw

*listens silent to their conversation*
Swamppaw

Well let me know when you do. *laughs and glances at the den again*
Strongbreeze
Duskstorm and Frecklenose and I took the apprentices out and had a spar match! Pantherpaw almost won the entire thing, *says proudly* ~ Ambershade

*sits down beside Swamppaw* Do you sleep in here? ~ Pebblepaw

*eyes drift to the toms* They do take it very personally. ~ Cloudpaw

*lays her head on her paws* I just... I feel it. My body is weak, but like it's... shutting down. *closes her eyes* Ivyfrost is quickly deteriorating, too. She hasn't said anything all day... I think. ~ Mistybreeze

So say that you become deputy and outlive your sister's mate; am I your first choice for deputy? ~ Shiverwind
Sorry love. Snooze you lose. *teases* -Featherwing

You always get first bite. -Badgerpaw

That's pretty impressive. Who ended up winning? -Bloodmoon

*nods* they do pretty much everything together. -Sunflowerpaw

W-Well there has to be something I can do! Someone can do! Anything! *looks to Scorchgaze* Is there anything you know of?! -Redshadow

We've given them all the herbs we can. I've pretty much exhausted the limits of my knowledge on medicine. *rests his tail gently on Ivyfrost's shoulder* Ivyfrost are you awake? -Scorchgaze

Oh definitely. Unless you beg to be my mate. Then that might be complicated. *teases* -Wrenflight
Badgerpaw. He's a powerhouse. ~ Ambershade

I wonder if they're, like, exclusive. ~ Cloudpaw

*doesn't respond* ~ Ivyfrost

Why couldn't I be both? ~ Shiverwind
Here. Drink up. *dips a paw in the pool and splashes him* ~ Thunderpaw
That he is. He's been growing like a weed since he hit 5 moons. -Bloodmoon

Why? -Sunflowerpaw

*nudges her a bit more firmly* Ivyfrost? *puts a paw to her chest* -Scorchgaze

Because I wouldn't be able to trust you as a mate. You'd be trying to kill me off so you could be leader. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

Would you stop being so difficult?! -Blackpaw
Sounds about right, *chuckles* That tom will be able to take warriors soon.
Foxclaw

*nods* Yeah i do and you will aswell. *says before making his way over to Ivyfrost* Is she okay?
Swamppaw

*rolls his eyes twitching his ears listening to what was happening in the medicine den*
Crowtail

Fine you can hve the first bite. *pushes it to him*
Driftpaw

You can say that again.
Buckpaw

He might even get bigger than my dad at this rate. -Bloodmoon

What're you listening to? -Featherwing

No no. *chuckles* I meant you're always going to get first bite when you share with me. *nudges it back to him* -Badgerpaw