sonic o ouriço Gallery ~Mephiles

MephilesTheDark posted on Sep 05, 2010 at 08:47AM
Okay, had this idea for a while.

Basically, post any Sonic fanart here, and share it with others!

A few quick rules to maximise enjoyment of this forum: No recolors. They only start fights. Bases are okay, so long as you give credit to whoever made the base. No negitive comments. Constructive critisism is OK. Just not flat-out 'Fuk u. Ur pic suks shit', somthing more like; 'Nice work! But I would have colored her muzzle a shade lighter...'

You can post as many or as few characters as you want. Fancharacters too. In the case of the latter, you can put any info/storeys on too.

Most of all, enjoy the artwork, and maybe leave us some nice comments. ^^

sonic o ouriço 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
smile
Okay, first entry: Mephiles the Dark Knight. Original Artwork is Faezza's, I just drew from visual referance. Original can be seen at: link

Took me 4 hours to draw. Might fix up the crystals & Axe later... excuse crappy webcam as well. Full view please.

Overall, pretty happy with this one.

Hope you like! ^^
 Okay, first entry: Mephiles the Dark Knight. Original Artwork is Faezza's, I just drew from visual re
over a year ago -BlazeTheCat- said…
EPICATASTICALNESS! (long word) xD I think that the armour should've been a bit darker. =)
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
It is. =/ Blame the webcam, blame the webcam...
over a year ago -BlazeTheCat- said…
EPICATASTICALNESSITYSUPERCALLAFRIJILISTICE­XPE­ALL­ADO­CIO­US. Even longer word. OwO BTW f*ck you webcam!
last edited over a year ago