Sonic fã Characters Aus's RPG

L4D_L4D2Fanatic posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 11:48PM
The world is under attack by a Soul stealer named Snewo and the only way to do that is to get the 8 Demon crystals

Rules:

No killing any fan charactors(Except Viral)
Cussing aloud but no excesive use
Only 6 charactors aloud per person

Charactor Sheet

Name
Dark,Hero,Neatrul
Back story
Our story will start in Greenville(Aus's home town.)So Greenville will be where your visiting(If you start there).So have fun!

Sonic fã Characters 218 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 218

over a year ago L4D_L4D2Fanatic said…
Name:Aus the hedgehog
Male
Hero
All in the articals

"Where to start looking"Aus said as he walked downtown while one of his friends from long ago Watched him pace around.
over a year ago darkhorn19 said…
Name horn the bat
Age 19
Sexy yes Gender male
Dark,Hero,Neutral dark
Back story when he was born a shadow demon named shorozoid was trapped inside his body he can use the shadow powers to his advantage but he keeps hearing voices in his head and the demon can even control his body

*arrives in greenville* "hmmm where are they"
"Huh....Horn?"
"Aus"
over a year ago MidnaTikal8223 said…
Name: Miranda Sherlok Asahina
Species: Orange Vampire Echinda
Dark, Hero, Neutral or none?:DARK
Powers or Weapons: Mantidite, Samuri Sword, Medium, Vampire
Nationality *if any*:Japinese?/American
Background Story:Miranda can't remember half her past, untill told by her birth father.She dosen't like people, but gets mixes up in them anyhow.She can see spirits, and has 2 bonded animals(Stombringer and Thimbletack), and is a mantidite.Mirand was sexually harrassed by another mantidite called Caleme, he also made her a DARK type and medium.
"Now that we know each other..."Miranda spoke uneasily, she hoped Al Ke hadn't misled her.
Where are you.
over a year ago Megan-the-fox said…
Name: Megan
Species:Fox
Dark, Hero, Neutral or none?: Neutral
Powers or Weapons: Can become super or dark, lotta guns, suductive powers lol
Nationality *if any*: American?
Background Story:
Megans mother died when she was 7 her father thrown in jail when 16. She moved to station square when 17 and has been there for 3 years. She has had many carrers but her one prsently is being a singer at a bar. She is also very attracted to shadow. (its a fandom thing)
HORN!I NEED YOUR HELP!
DO YOU KNOW WHERE A DEMON CRYSTAL IS!
Horn: "you too" Shorozoid: "I CAN SENSE THEM AND ONE IS HERE IN GREENVILLE" Horn: " what are these things exactly"?
Demon crystals are special Gems.Like the Chaos emeralds they can be used for teleportation when combined..But when apart these crystals have strange abilities.GIG has only one,the Power ring able to give off energy blasts more powerful than....An A-Bomb...but only if pushed the limit,While Snewo has 2.The one I'm searching for is the Ice crystal.Pat is finding where the Ice gem is.
Name:Pat
Speices:Hedgehog
Hero

AUS!I found where the energy bursts are coming from...Spiral Island.We have to go through the desert hills and off the Shore to get there....Oh hi Horn.Hop in.Pulls flying car around.
"Go, something is not right here."Miranda told Pat.
Well get i.....

Name:Metal Morpher
Speices:Shape Shifting Robot
Dark

Metal Morpher:Turns fist into hammer and destroys Pats car.HA HA HA.HEY THATS MY RIDE!
Shorozoid: "HURRY" Horn: "fine"
last edited over a year ago
"Need teleportation?"
Metal Morpher:New entity found.Grabs horn and takes some hair than samples it.Morphs into Horn
Shorozoid: "YES YES, DO IT"
Punches horn to the side
"Hey!"Miranda imediently seperated them wit energy bulbs.
"bet he can't do this" *tentacles come out his back, grabs Metal Morpher limb by limb*
"I'm just about to say..."She decided to use direct teleportation, to Spiral Island, and passes out.
*looks back* "Miranda!"
Shorozoid: LET'S GO TO SPIRAL ISLAND, NOW!" Horn: "i can't leave her here" Shorozoid: "TAKE HER AND LET'S GO!" Horn: "fine" *picks up Miranda and places her on his back then flies to spiral island*
Oh...I'm talking to a rock...To much sea salt in my cpu.
I have to protect my Shelter or theyll get the Ice crystal.
*makes it to spiral island* Shorozoid: "NOW LET US FIND THE ICE CRYSTAL"
I dont think so Horn.
Name:Viral
Speices:Zombie hedgehog
They are killable so there kinda just drones like Eggmans robots Does not count as a charactor out of my 6.
Virals...Zombies come up from under ground.Good you have those shoes that can let you run instead of Limping.NOW FEED!Virals start running at Horn with a black Slober trail behind them.
"think you can kill me, TRY IT" *creates tornado and takes up all the zombies and throws them in the ocean*
Wanna learn something about Zombies they don't need air.
Walks out of ocean completly un harmed
THIS WAS IN THE ZOMBIE SUVIVAL GUIDE!
"let me try this" *shadows of rocks rise into giant machete and cuts the zombies heads off*
Moan.Metal morpher:Well their not dead yet but their imobile.....Well your still not getting the ice crystal
"i will and can" grabs him by the neck* "ill tell you again, GIVE ME THE ICE CRYSTAL
"Hey, don't get too pushy!"Miranda had awoken.
surprise
*puts him down* "fine" "just give it to me"
'"Why?He might need it!"
Shorozoid: I NEED IT MORE THAN ANYONE ON THIS PLANET, WHAT MAKES HIM SO SPECIAL!
........It's special.....I havn't even shown Snewo yet.Here.I know you need it more than I do....but please..please return after use.Aus:Breaths.Never again.Pat:Hey I like to swim.YOU DID NOT SWIM YOU FLEW AND KEPT SAYING "Man you should try this"Looks at Horn.What did we miss THIS TIME!?!?
Shorozoid: I AM ONE MORE STEP TO RETURNING BACK...
If it didnt show up last time than here

Its special....I havn't even shown Snewo yet...I know you need it more than I do....but please...PLEASE!Return it after your done..Gives Ice crystal.Aus.Crawls up on beach with Pat.NEVER AGAIN!What did we miss this time?
MEANWHILE

It seems Metal Morpher has betrayed us...And Aus has some help..NO MATTER!DARK BREA...Dark Breath:Yes.????:Find the Demon Crystals.Dark Breath:And Aus.????:Leave him and his friends to me.Dark Breath:Is that all.????:Yes it is.Dark Breath:Walks away.
"the next one is located in a cavern inside Mt Sorrow in the northeast","in off" *fly's away*
"We don't have time, they are ready to kill us off and take the crystals."
"fine, then let's destroy them all"
Name:Dark breath/Daxly
Speces:Werehog
Dark

While creachers take care of them its time to take the Tails doll gem and let them suffer the Conciquences.Picks up Walkie talkie and whispers into it.Then hides behind a Rock
Viral:WAIT.The Tails doll gem is in that cave with nothing guarding it.
"let's find them"
GET OFF OF MY DAMN LAWN!Comes out.Tails doll:GO AWAY!Viral:I wet myself.
i have no idea whats going on with you
What do you want?Aus:Gets to top.Gem.
"Careful, the ground there is not stable!It would be safer if we go with you, since we can fly."
"he can come with too, i don't really care"...
"Hang on a second."