dramatização aleatória The Life Of A Highschooler Rp

emoboycry01 posted on Nov 04, 2012 at 03:39AM
I did this because my last rp didn't go so well so yeah here we are and ditto and blah blah oblah
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Rules:
1.sex is allowed just don't do a lot
2.no god moding
3.max character are up to 10 till I updated
Have fun:pf

Basic stuff:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:(pic is optional)
Background:
Extra information*
last edited on Nov 07, 2012 at 03:15AM

dramatização aleatória 1619 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1619

over a year ago casacada1007 said…
mirra takes the bandages of his other foot. she bends water around his feet and the water starts glowing. after 10 seconds his feet are healed.
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Kyle smiled. 'Thanks.....' he stood up and was gone in under a second. He was back in a flash with 2 ice cream cones that had 4 scoops each. 'Ice cream?' he had scorched his feet again.
mirra smiles and takes the ice cream "thanks" looks at his feet and then back to kyle "does that happen everythime you run?"
Kyle shrugged. 'Eh, sometimes its 4th degree burns....'
mirra holds the ice cream in one hand and with the other she bends water around his feet and heals then again "doesn't it hurt?"
Kyle nodded. 'It hurts alot,Probably because I never where shoes, but im used to it....'
mirra stands up "maybe you should wear shoes, but not normal shoes cuzz they'll probably burn.....maybe someone can makes you special shoes?" licks her ice cream.
Kyle shrugged. 'I dont know anyone who can...'
over a year ago xokaylaxob said…
Emerson ran into her house and hugged her brother right away. Squeezing him tight.
He just sat there, not hugging back.
Emerson said "I know what your thinking, I should b at school. But I felt your presence .. So I just came home..."
He hugged back
over a year ago emoboycry01 said…
Crystal caught an ice cream that fell in her arm and starts licking it" some place"
Emerson asked him " where have you been"
He didn't answer
Emerson asked him "why did you leave"
He didn't answer
Emerson looked him in the eyes and asked "...I don't know why you left .. And your not gonna tell me so.. Just answer me this.. Do you even care about what I think"..
He nodded yes
mirra's thinking "maybe i know someone who can" eats her ice cream and sits down on a bench
Emerson grabbed Erics hand and dragged him back to their school with 5 minutes left to spare before her next class. "you can just come with me. your enrolled here anyways" they sat in their class in the back near the windows.
Kane'o snickered as he watched her lick the ice cream on her arm. "Thanks, i see that you like ice cream." a huge scoop of ice cream landed on his head.

Kyle sat down beside her and looked and melted his ice cream in his mouth, along with the cone. "Really? Who?"
mirra's still eating her ice cream "someone i know, he's kind of a wizard and he knows a lot of spells and stuff like that"
Kyle shrugged. "I guess thats cool then." he looked in at a tree and threw a rock at it. The rock started slow, but then went at Mach 5 speed and split through the tree.
mirra's eyes widen "wow"
Kyle smiled. "Bullseye." he looked at her. "So what do you wanna do now?"
last edited over a year ago
mirra finishes her ice cream "i dunno...." smiles a little
Kyle scratched theback of his head. "Well i dont know either."
mirra smiles and then stands up "actually, i have class in 5 minutes. see you later then?"
Kyle shurgged. "Yeah, unless we have the same classes. I skip the boring ones anyway."
mirra smiles a little "i have biologie now"
the teached walked over to emerson and her brother. "do we have a new student emerson"
"agh thats my brother, he's not new, he's always been enrolled here but never came"
"oh" the teacher said confused. she stuck out her hand to greet eric. he shook it.
"he doesnt speak" emerson said said to her.
"oh okay. well its nice to meet you eric." then she walked back to he front of the class, confused.
Kyle smiled. "So do i, i guess we both have lucky schedules. I got math next though......" he groaned. "Most hated class of mine..."
eric sat in his seat squirming and fidgeting knowing he wouldnt be able to last much longer. his sister emerson also knew he wanted to leave but she wouldnt let him. not this time
she turned to him and whispered "just breath, its gonna be over alot sooner than you think. relax eric'
he rolled his eyes and slid farther into his cold uncomfertable seat
Mirra giggles "i hate math to. Should we go to class?"
the class bell rang.
neither Emerson or her brother Eric were paying attenton during the class.
he was staring ou the window at a bird, straight face and emotionless.
she watched him quietly and worried
last edited over a year ago
Crystal laughed "thats good luck know" she smiled at him
Kane'o laughed. "Oh yeah? then so as this!" he dumps a pile of ice cream on her head.

Kyle nodded. "Yeah, lets go!"
mirra smiles "okay then" walks to biologie class.
Crystal tackles kane'o to the ground"hey that wasn't nice you know"
Kane'o snickered. "Well then that wasnt either."

Kyle followed her. "To be honest, school is boring to me."
mirra snickers "yeah somethimes, the most fun thing is to stress out the teachers"
Kyle snickered. "Didoe, i do that sometimes."
mirra smiles. they arrive at class and she sits down in the back.
Kyle smirked and melted a hole in the teachers chair and sat down behind her.
mirra opens her books "okay, what did you do? i saw the smirk."
Kyle shrugged. "I dont know, what DID I do?" he snickered.
Crystal stares at him"but you started it"
mirra smiles and writes something down "i know you did SOMETHING but i don't know what"
Kyle smiled. " Wait until the teacher comes in, you'll see."

Kane'o smiled a bit. "Well i guess its over now." he looked up at the sky. "Hmm....."

mirra smiles and waits.
Kyle kicks back and his seat and looks at the ceiling, waiting for the teacher to arrive.
mirra also waits but then becomes to curious "please just tell! what did you do?" looks curiously at him.
Kyle snored lightly. He had fell asleep as soon as he kicked back.
mirra giggles "hey wake up" opens a bottle of water in her backpack and secretly splashes some water on his face with bending.
Kyle fell back out of the chair. "Im awake im awake.....jeez." he rubbed the back of his head. "What? "
mirra laughs and says inbetween her laughs "i'm sorry, i didn't want you to fall"
Kyle started to laugh a little himself. "Well, im kind of a light sleeper." he looked around. "Ah!! This is boring!!" he appeared at the teachers desk, leaving a dust cloud where he was before he moved, and typing on a laptop.