heroes of Olympus RP Club The Getting to know fórum

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2013 at 04:21AM
Yeah, get to know each other here and do whatever you like...

heroes of Olympus RP Club 9323 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 9323

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Alrighty then.
My name is Cara, I'm fourteen and live in Western Australia. I ride horses, play drums, sleep, eat and excrete like any normal living being. Also I'm the creator of this club.
Fin..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
My name is Brian, I'm fifteen and I live in Northern Michigan. I'm an aspiring writer, possible actor?... not sure yet, anyway I'm planning to go to College and study Criminal Justice/Law Enforcment, and I'm going to go through ROTC(officers training). I play airsoft, video games, and am trying to get into Competition Shooting. I also go to school, in case you didn't notice... I am ADHD, I've had it all my life, and its... been rough. "Ta-da!"
Fin.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
mischievous
I'm Bobby, 14, going to be 15 in September. I live in Bandung, Indonesia. I role play...I'm Second-In-Charge of this club. I'm not really good at anything....physically. Only thinking! yeah...thinking and ideas...I play Soccer, I'm not really good, but I'm getting better. My best friend is teaching me. Oh yeah, I go to an International School. Temasek International School...it kinda sucks but whatevs haha. I'm good writer, but I'm going to be a Pilot. See ya land-dwellers! :P
Fin..?
When I was little I always wanted to be a navy pilot. now my ideals have changed since I was ten.
My dads wants me to be a pilot, so yeah
wink
But do YOU want to?
Well I kinda do know...now that I think about it Cara seems to know a lot about me...
 Well I kinda do know...now that I think about it Cara seems to know a lot about me...
purrloinedlove commented…
You like Futurama? over a year ago
Haha. My values are: that go for a career that you love.
well, idk anything I love, maybe an author or lawyer
Why don't you persue that?
over a year ago SaraFenix said…
big smile
My name is Imane but everyone calls me Sarah or Fenix. I'm going to be 18 in July and I live in Antwerp, Belgium, but I'm originally from Morocco. I'm a writer and I love to draw, I'm like a kid with a box full of tricks and games, my friends say I'm free-spirited and I'm very energetic....Idk if that's true -_- Anyway I'm still in high school but I'm going to college in a year and I'm going to study law and crime (Finally :D) I wanna be a lawyer or a big shot in a business, the legal department of course.....and that's it ^-^
The End
 My name is Imane but everyone calls me Sarah or Fenix. I'm going to be 18 in July and I live in Antwe
That's really cool, good luck
Yeah good luck.

I used to always want to be an Animal Cruelty Officer, but now I'm aiming for Infantry Officer in the ADF.
If you're think how I could get that position in the army, well I can't. But in 2016 they are aiming to make the role open to women.
If things don't work out, I might join the SAF, Singapore Arm Forces. My best friend's father is a Navy En Cik, En Cik, is like a mentor in the Singapore Military
Coolios. If the Infantry Officer role isn't open for women by 2018ish I'll join the Police instead.
Cool. Detective?
Dunno. Maybe. Undercover maybe. Mounted most likely.
Cool, so you're gonna trample crime with hooves haha. But, why mounted?
JasmineValdez commented…
'Cause cavalos are awesome over a year ago
Nicolicious commented…
^Yeah I'm learning to ride horses, so I may as well make it worthwhile. over a year ago
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
tongue
Hey, I'm Jas, and I'll be turning 15 this summer. I speak English and Spanish (I've been learning for years, but I'm not quite fluent yet), and I like writing and reading in both languages.
Yeah Im the one that may become a detective... after that I was planning to join the FBI as a field agent, possibly go into the SWAT devision (special weapons and tactics)
Mutaliation commented…
Start small, be a mall cop. over a year ago
Hey Jas! XP
SWAT looks fun...you know except for all the hostage and terrorist situations...
Yep, if I were a cop, I rather be a detective.
That's the plan, me and my buddy are going to go to college together and well start out as stadium guards or night ones. Our ultimate goal is SWAT yeah its difficult but its the closest thing to 1st SFOD-D(delta force)
Nice, good luck. We're wishing you from all around the world haha. You know, I'm currently writing a book. I hope it'll get published. I have a partner, he/she is an awesome partner. He/She can reveal his/herself if he/she wants to.
I was thinking of doing that... I wouldn't know who would want to though.
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
I've been trying to write somethings, but I am so damn lazy at it
Ditto I havent worked on my Ranger book for at least a month.
I wrote something, then quickly went back to procrastinating after 2 days of working
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I am Jamie, NJ, USA, 13 turning 14(September 18). in my school we have to take Spanish, but I'm really good...for a 7th grader, I play baseball.
Hero. You know I kind of figured you play baseball. Cause you know your icon and shiz. XP
Also, my book is coming along nicely. My mum is an author...but she hasn't finished any yet.
Yankees... Gotta love em... though they ain't doing so hot this season
Yeah. My mum keeps track of the baseball cause she's a Red Soxx fan.
Red Soxxs?
Aren't the Yankees and the Red Soxx like mortal enemies or something?
Oh yes. Babe Ruth going to the Yanks after previously playing for the Soxxs and then the famous 'called' home run in Yanks stadium, "The House that Ruth Built."
hmmm
Baseball... eh
So confusing. Why can't they just spell it 'Red Socks'?
Because of the Chicago White Socks...
I watch the Detroit Tigers, but I'm not a big fan of Basball
Are there any sites where one can write a book with one other? I'm actually really interested in possibly doing that.
Baseball.... I don't follow any sport...but I watch Soccer from time to time. And Rogue, you could ask a friend of yours. Lol, maybe Mutant and Rogue can write together. And as I told my partner, we have no time limit or due date cause we're young. I'm using this book maybe as a fall back if my career don't work and also perhaps to earn some extra profit
I would not become a full-time writer. Right not its either: Become a cop, or work to become an actor.
You could always write a story on Fanfiction.com or Fictionpress.com.
Nah, unless I was writing with another I simply would lose the devotion to it.
Well get a friend who can write well.
Don't know anyone willing.
Well, maybe Spike might want to...
Ask him
His ADHD might cause him to write random stuff instead of a story, but it's worth a shot.
lol haha, ADHD did not stop Percy from saving the world! Nor did it stop Jason to defeat Krios bare-handed. Leo created the Argo with ADHD, it won't stop you, but possibly delay you