heroes of Olympus RP Club War of the Gods: Survival of the Half-Bloods

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Mar 22, 2013 at 02:16PM
*You can skip to the Summary below*

In the year 2055, on the Summer Solstice. The Gods had an argument, it was between the 3 Sons of Kronos. One thing lead to another till Poseidon blast Zeus with water. This was the begging of the End of the World. Zeus fought back. Hades fought too. The first battle of the Olympian War happened on Olympus, many Gods died. Some chose sides, while some remain neutral.

This war was danger to Mortals and Half-Bloods. In anger, Poseidon sent a huge wave to New York. The tsunami destroyed Camp Half-Blood, thought the Greek Demigods have escaped as Poseidon was "kind" enough to give them a warning. The Greeks refuge in Camp Jupiter.

Soon the war reign on earth. The Big Three was going to fight each other but Hecate tried to stop them. Zeus and Poseidon killed her, for trying to stop them and for being in Hades' side. This lead to the destruction of the Mist.

With the Demigods discovered, Mortals seek sanctuary with them. The Demigods made a decision, they would defend San Francisco. Protecting it for Demigods, Legacies, Monsters and Mortals. It was a safe haven, mostly. They tried to go into Alaska, but the way there was dangerous. The Sea was destructive, Wind too strong and at the border were hordes and hordes of Zombies and Skeletons.

Every part of Earth was destroyed in the war. Australia and South East Asia is now under water. Africa is now Zombie Land. Europe is Storm Country. No one is safe...

Demigods wanted to stop this war. The Neutral Gods refuse to help, they feared their life and claim it to be useless. Only two tried to help...Artemis and Hestia, thought while incognito. The Leaders of the Demigods went to speak with the Big Three along with Hestia and Artemis. The result was the death of the leaders and the along helping Gods missing or dead.

Demigods fight back. They mobilize their forces to battle the Gods and reclaim Earth. Weapons was made of Bronze and Gold. Fighting back, they killed many Gods and claimed Olympus as their own. Zeus made a new Home for himself called Nefos Kastro(Cloud Castle).

Summary
Gods get angry at each other and had a Three-Way War: Zeus vs Poseidon vs Hades. Hecate dies, Mist destroyed. Demigod protect San Francisco. Demigod Leader died in Peace Meeting. Demigods fight back. Demigods took Olympus. Zeus created Nefos Kastro.

Gods and their Sides:
Zeus:
Air and Storm Gods
Athena
Apollo
Hephaestus
Dionysus
Nike
Enyo
Triton

Poseidon:
Sea and Water Gods
Hercules
Hermes
Nemisis
Janus

Hades:
Underworld and Dark Gods
Ares
Phobos
Deimos
Hypnos
Morpheus
Demeter
Persephone
Keres

Neutral:
Hera(though she stays with Zeus)
Aphrodite
Artemis
Hestia
Hebe
Tyche
Hecate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
Remember this is the future, so technology would be advance.

You are a Demigod(or Legacy). You are either a Survivor or a Warrior

Name:

IP(MP for Legacy):

MP:

Appearance:

Rank(Survivor or Warrior):

Powers:

Weapons:

Armour:

Personality:

Others:

History:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
Warriors:
Avis Takumi Feng, son of Mars (me)
Alice Rix, daughter of Apollo (Kat-chan)
Alton Hamilton, son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Jaeda Sky, daughter of Apollo (ItsJae)

Survivors:
Anna Mericus (Directingchicky)
 *You can skip to the [b]Summary[/b] below* In the ano 2055, on the Summer Solstice. The Gods had
last edited on Apr 06, 2013 at 03:25AM

heroes of Olympus RP Club 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Name: Anna

Appearance: pic

Rank(Survivor or Warrior): survivor

Powers: none

Weapons: none

Armour: none

Personality: kind of all over the place. She is very unpredictable.

Others: nope

History: to be revealed (meaning I haven't come up with it yet..)
last edited over a year ago
 Name: Anna Age: 26 Appearance: pic Rank(Survivor or Warrior): survivor Powers: none We
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Avis Takumi Feng

IP(MP for Legacy): Mars

MP: Miya Feng

Appearance: Pic

Rank(Survivor or Warrior): Warrior

Powers: Fire, Weapons and Dark Emotions

Weapons: Katana, Magic Hidden Blades(pic) and some others

Armour: Pic

Personality: Eh...

Others: The "A" on his armour stands for Freedom, taken from Avis, which is Bird. To be free as a bird, from the Gods. It also stands for Avis. The Armour was his mother's

History: Mother was a warrior. She died when he was 10. His looking for revenge, on a certain God...
 Name: Avis Takumi Feng IP(MP for Legacy): Mars MP: Miya Feng Age: 19 Appearance: Pic R
(You mortal Chicky?)
over a year ago Kat-chan said…
Name: Alice Rix

IP(MP for Legacy): Apollo

MP: Emily Rix

Appearance: pic

Powers: Healing, Plague

Weapons: Celestial Bronze sword, Imperial Gold daggers, Stygnian Iron tipped bows (Now I'm well rounded ^^)

Armor: blech, I'll post a pic later

Personality: ...

Others: ...

History: So many words to fill in...
 Name: Alice Rix IP(MP for Legacy): Apollo MP: Emily Rix Age: 17 Appearance: pic Rank(S
I burn the line of monsters in front of us. Poseidon's army had stumbled into us, so we fought. "Hold the line!" I take out my katana and slash
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Name: "Atl" Alton Hamilton II

IP(MP for Legacy): Poseidon

MP: Adrian Ewing

Appearance: Pic

Powers: The Hamilton Family's Powers and Poseidon's powers to the max. His sharingan has only been activated once.

Weapons: In a X formation he has a sword and spear, and there made of celestial bronze and imperial gold.

Armour: He doesn't wear armor. He has the Curse of Achilles, which gives him a slight advantage, and he still doesn't fight like he's invincible.

Personality: Calm. Collected. Serious. Fast.

Others: He always says he going to finish this war. He also very fast.

History:
last edited over a year ago
 Name: "Atl" Alton Hamilton II IP(MP for Legacy): Poseidon MP: Adrian Ewing Age: 19 Appear
IstJae513 commented…
does that mean your sharingan is incoplete since they only mature with use and experienxce? over a year ago
Alvin2442 commented…
(No. He just stopped using it.) over a year ago
I slash my sword, a wave of water came out of it. I slide my spear off. "Goodbye." I tell the monsters, before they were dust.
"Forward!" I order
"Who needs help?" I stretch my senses out.
"Where are you Avis?"
I flip around, before I sense him.
over a year ago Inevasayneva002 said…
name: Jaeda Sky
Ip:Apollo
mp:Dani sky
Apperance:pic
Powers:healing powers and light travel, like shadow travel.
Weapons: Small blade.
Armor: None.
personality:bossy, but caring
Other:me
History:meh.
 name: Jaeda Sky Ip:Apollo mp:Dani sky Age: 16 Apperance:pic Rank: Medic Powers:healing powers a
IstJae513 commented…
Warriir. over a year ago
(Survivor or Warrior?)
(Yeah, Survivor or Warrior?)
over a year ago IstJae513 said…
(*Warrior^^)
Jaeda

I go around the place healing and teleporting heavily wounded warriors out of harm. I see a monster come at me. I dodge its attack and stab it, turninh it to dust.
I balance myself, before disappearing.
I appear next to Blaze and launch my spear, killing a monster.