heroes of Olympus RP Club Arcus: Land of Magic

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Mar 04, 2013 at 05:32AM
It is the ancient time, when Kings and Warlords rule the land. Farmers are common and swordsmen are everywhere. But the time is different; this is the time of Magic. Almost everyone knows Magic. Hecate/Trivia and Iris/Arcus introduced magic to mankind to renew the world (Iris/Arcus first). Her children rules most of the lands. Mortals need magic words for spells, but some Demigods need thoughts (Strong Magicians that is). A new way of magic introduced: Words and Thoughts create the spells. Welcome to Arcus, land of Magic, the lost world. Romans and Greek exist, but there are no conflicts between the Pantheons, only in their sides.

The Magic:
The Magic is different, as a way to reconnect the Gods with the Mortals, only Incantation is needed for spells. But for demigods it’s different. Depending on their skills they need not speak. (Though most need to, for some spells, due to their skill-set).
There are 8 main types of magic and each of them has a word to activate the spell (Like a switch-on button).
Air – Anemos/Aerem
Lightning - Astra
Earth/Nature - Geo
Water - Aqua
Fire - Pyro
Light - Lux
Darkness - Tentadiou
Basic/Normal – Incantare
Advance - Fortius

Illusion Magic is a low form of Light and Darkness Magic. Necromancy and other underworld/evil-like magic is Darkness. Healing and other divine/good-like magic is Light. Water Magic and heal too.
Normal Magic contains all magic and can conjure any of the 5 elements, to a medium scale. Normal Magic cannot conjure powerful spells like Pyro: Wall of Fire (Creates a huge wall of fire used to scare away the enemy or to escape).
Advance Magic is, well advance. It uses magic like Normal, only stronger. It contains all non-elemental magic, like Fortius Arrow Cloud and Forties: Aura Shield, and extra-elemental magic, like Pyro-Geo: Falling Sun and Aqua-Lux: Ichor(Healing).
A Magic symbol will appeared in front of your palm when you say any of the words, except Incantare. (Will post symbols later. You guys can post the symbol if you think it could work, thanks)

Ranking:
All Spells have Ranking to show how powerful and effective they are.
1) Chaos - Forbidden
2) Primordial - Forbidden
3) Giant – Forbidden/Godlike/Hard
4) Titan – Forbidden/Godlike
5) God – Godlike/Hard
6) Monster – Hard/Medium
7) Demigod – Hard/Medium/Easy
8) Legacy – Medium/Easy
9) Mortal – Easy

Known Common Spell:
Incantare: Fire/Lightning/Water/Earth/Air/Light/Shado­w Blast – Demigod Level
Pyro: Wall of Fire – Demigod Level
Incantare: Arrow Cloud – Legacy Level
Incantare: Aura Shield – Demigod Level
Pyro-Geo: Falling Sun – Monster Level
Aqua-Lux: Ichor – Legacy Level
Incantare: Mercury Foot – Legacy Level (Increase Speed)
Fortius Hercules/Hera Bless – Demigod Level
Incantare: Aura Cloak – Legacy Level (Invisibility or Increase Stat)
Pyro: Spear of Mars – Demigod Level (Cast a spear of fire)
Aqua: Poseidon Sanctuary – Monster Level (Hides caster in a water shield)
Geo: Wrath of the Gods – Monster Level (Shakes the small area around the caster)
Lux: De Vida – Monster Level (Change caster’s image younger)
Tentadiou: Shadow Refuge – Demigod/Legacy Level (Allows caster to hide in the shadows)

Chaos Magic is the most difficult Magic to do. The Gods and Titans can only do it together if they work together, Primordials can do it alone, sometimes. It is also known as Creation Magic, it creates something out of nothingness (Like creating Life). This type of Magic can kill the caster.
Primordial Magic is a difficult magic. It is to harvest powers above the Giants, the Primordials. With this magic you can create waves bigger than Poseidon/Neptune, blast lightning as strong Zeus/Jupiter and struck fear in people more powerful than Hades/Pluto. It is also called Advance Magic as it can strengthen a spell 100x.This Magic can kill the caster.
Giant Magic is a difficult magic. It is a mixture of Titan and Primordial Magic. Like Polybotes, it can turn large bodies of water into poison, or anything the caster wishes. It can block large attacks, turning them into something else. (Poison to Water, Lightning to Something). It is also called Defense or Turning Magic. It might kill or drain you.
Titan Magic is hard magic. It’s most known magic is Time Magic, Sol (Sun) Magic and Strength Magic. It can make you stronger than a God and even a Titan. It is also called Chrono, Solar or Alpha Magic due to its Time and Sol Magic commonness and its power. This Magic will drain you, a lot.
God Magic is hard magic. It will increase your power 2-10 times depending on the caster. It is also called Divine Magic and is always used by Strong Wizards. It will drain you, half, depending on your skills.
Monster Magic is a not-so-hard magic. It is almost in the same level as Demigod magic just higher as its spells aren’t low ranking. It has a lot to do with Earth/Nature magic. It is sometimes called Beast or Nature Magic.
Demigod Magic is normal Magic. It has the most spells in among the Magic Spells. It is also called the Magic of Arcus, as it is the most common magic.
Legacy Magic is basic magic. It is used by thieves, mercenaries and low ranking warriors. It has a lot to do with weaponry magic. It is called Martial Magic. (Like Mars)
Mortal Magic is easy magic. It can do damage but is limited. People sometimes use it as entertainment and learning.

Advance and Branch Magic:
The Magic type can be broken into branches or added into advance. Example: Dark Magic can be branched into Illusion, Death and Shadow Magic. Lightning, Wind and Water can be combined into Storm Magic.

Other Magic:
There are other magic that aren’t part of the main 8, such as
Summoning - Kaleste
Teleportation – Metafors

Arcus/Storyline:
Arcus is a land in Monarch Europe. It is ruled by King Thomas Link, son of Iris and Queen Isabel Link, daughter of Trivia. They rule in peace and harmony until a Warlord by the name Dakhra Lone invading part of Arcus. Dakhra rule with his warriors the Dark Paladins. They took the Southeast area of Lunguard and are rumored to be planning to invade the rest of Arcus. Dakrha is said to be the son of Loki the Norse God, though others believe he is the son of Mercury. Arcus is 55% Woodland. The Main castle is in the middle of Arcus, in the city of Draculux, the Divine City. Arcus’s military is made out of Paladins, warriors and wizards. They care called the Dragoons, the rangers Fairies, the heavy Dragons, the frontline Claws (You can make up your own names; just ask an Admin or Mod for approval). Arcus has many cities and towns. People have many different jobs like: Farmer, Blacksmith, Dragoon, Black Paladin, Rogue, Thief, Mercenary..etc. Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter still exist. Half Blood at the North of Arcus and Jupiter at the East. Lupa resides in the West Forest.

Fill this up wizards:

Name:
*Nickname:

IP:

Appearance:

Personality:

Magic Level:

Magic Strength(Fire, Lightning..):

Weapon:

Skills:

Hometown(Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter if you are unsure):

History:
~~~~~~~~~~
Mages:
Blaze "Firepaw"(me)
Kahlee Stone-Bear "Grim" (Nicolicious)
Butcher's Son "Exultan (darkling_menace)
Alvin Hamilton "Golden Massacre " (Alvin2442)
last edited on Mar 13, 2013 at 09:24AM

heroes of Olympus RP Club 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze
*Nickname: Firepaw

IP: Mars

Appearance: Pic

Personality: ….

Magic Level: Titan

Magic Strength (Fire, Lightning..): Fire, Advance and Nature

Weapon: Many blades

Skills: Great at Fire Magic and Advance Magic. Good with the rest. Likes to use Nature Magic. Is pyrokinetic. Knows another ancient way to do magic…That’s how he got to Titan level

Hometown (Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter if you are unsure): Wolf’s Forest and Camp Jupiter.

History: Was found in Wolf’s Forest by Lupa. Was about to eat him when he was claimed by Mars. Was raised by Lupa for 7 years. He was named Firepaw cause he burst into flames when he was a baby. After 7 years he went to Camp Jupiter and serves the Legion for 10 years. After he joined the Dragoons as Commander of the Claws. He served for one year and after he quit. He asked the King and Queen for possession of Wolf’s Forest. Wolf’s Forest is under his control, he has a house in front of it and the forest has a wall around it, both physical and magical.
 Name: Blaze *Nickname: Firepaw Age: 18 IP: Mars Appearance: Pic Personality: ….
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Name: Kahlee Stone-Bear
*Nickname: Grim

IP: Thanatos

Appearance: 6"2, black haired tied back, gold eyes, black hood, black steel plate armour.

Personality: Unknown.

Magic Strength: Darkness, Nature.

Weapon: Ebony bow and two Celestial Bronze daggers.

Skills: Skilled at Dark magic and Nature magic. Can call upon creature of the wild and the undead. Is extremely powerful and learnt to control her power, that's how she got to Titan Level.

Hometown: Once lived at Camp Half-Blood, but left and is now a Nomad.

History: At the age of 5 she crawled into Camp Half-Blood bloody and bruised. She never talked to anyone and preferred to live alone, hence the name Grim. She left Camp Half-Blood at 13 and became a skilled assassin, Mage and theif.
(nternet here not yet, sorry)
I go into town to sell some weapons and food
last edited over a year ago
I walk out with my bag of money. Then a wolf appear in front of me. Every raise their hand and fire spells. I raise it at him "Incantare: Aura Shield!" I protected the wolf "Back off all of you! This is my business..." the wolf was injured, hurt. I grab the wolf and disappear. "What's wrong, brother?"
Black Paladins are heading to the Forest. Armed, we tried to hold them off, but they defeated us. I sense you near so I came to you. Mom is out , and the Cubs are there. You have to safe them
"Aqua-Lux: Ichor" I heal him "We can do it together. Incantare: Mercury Foot" I cast it on both of us and we go fast to the Forest
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton
*Nickname: Red-Eyed Titan

IP: Poseidon

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Calm.

Magic Strength(Fire, Lightning..): Aqua, Geo, Anemos

Weapon: His entire body. He's an unarmed combat guy. Though his eyes and one sword magically enchanted.

Skills: He's great at controlling his magic and fighting with his body. He can sense where somebody is using magic, and pinpoint where magic users are, and copy someones magic by touching them. That's how he got to Titan Level Magic.

Hometown(Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter if you are unsure) Camp Half-Blood

History: ~
 Name: Alvin Hamilton *Nickname: Red-Eyed Titan Age: 18 IP: Poseidon Appearance: Pic Pe
(Welcome Al)
(Thanks.)
We charge against the Black Paladin. I tackle one and start punching him hard
"Firepaw's using magic."
I grab his neck and pull it out
"I wonder wonder, where he is."
I continue fighting off The Black Paladins with my brother
"Incantare: Mercury Foot" I run towards Firepaw's direction.
I grab the neck of Alvin just as he arrive I was about to attack him when I stop "Alvin? What are you doing here?"
"Very questioning today, aren't you Blaze." I pull a throwing knife out my boot and throw it at a Black Paladin. "Helping you, maybe."
"Pyro: Fire Blast!" I burn two of them
"Incantare: Aqua Blast!"
Some of them run, most of them dies "Black Paladins..they never attack before, why now?" I ask myself
I chase after the Black Paladins and slice them in half with my hand. I appear behind Blaze. "Well, there dead. Hopefully, they don't send anymore. If they did, I'll be here."
I nod "Thank you, but now I have to see my mother" I walk away with the wolf
"See you later Bl-Firepaw." I disappear.
I continue with my brother
I practice with my new eyes.
We continue running to the den, killing Paladins on the way
I sit in an meditating pose and my eyes glow.
(Would you stop pulling an me?)
(BLAZE!)
NOO!!!!
(lol)
I run once more.