heroes of Olympus RP Club Asylum (Demigod RP...)

dooodle posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 10:24PM
Fill This Out:
Name:
Past:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Personality:
_________________________________________­___­
Mine:
Name: Amy Lee Wright
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Past: Nothin' special
Appearance: Look at the picture!
Weapon: mahogany bow & arrow
Personality: Shy, secretive, kind, sometimes passive-agressive, poetic
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Okay, so they go to a camp called 'Camp Demeanor' and well... they're demigods! ;)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Amy Lee Wright daughter of Poseidon [dooodle]
Ember Green daughter of Aphrodite [KatieK102]
Parker Green son of Apollo [KatieK102]
Kadin Ski son of Apollo [KatieK102]
Sam K son of Hephaestus [ConnorandTravis]
Rose Reigns daughter of Athena [dooodle]
Rukia daughter of Ares [HetaliaFreak12]
 Fill This Out: Name: Age: Godly Parent: Past: Appearance: Weapon: Personality: _____________
last edited on Nov 20, 2012 at 10:36PM

heroes of Olympus RP Club 96 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 96

over a year ago dooodle said…
[Anyone????]
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
(What are the rules?)
[Rules: No cussing like really bad. I'll limit you to da*n and h*l* though. Is that good enough? Thanks, I really don't do cussing! Sorry.
No you know what... it starts with an 'S'.... please. But romance is okay.
I think that's about it....]
last edited over a year ago
(Alright)
[cool :)]
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Sounds like fun!

Name: Ember Green

Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Past: Her dad is really famous (but made up) however she hates him. She has a twin brother anmed Parker and they both grew up with their friend Kadin.

Appearance: Beautiful blonde hair, striking blue eyes, extremily beautiful

Weapon: A sliver bracelet that can turn into a thing of un-limited arrows

Personality: Sweet, out going, loves to get involved in peoples love lives, sassy, sarcastic, a HUGE peoples person, a huge Flirt (Dus earning Parkers nick name Flirt... she hates it)

P.S. She also has a pet wolf named Thalia, given to her from Thalia

Ember also is horrorfied of spiders

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Name: Parker Green

Godly Parent: Apollo (Yes, him and Ember are twins but have differnt godly parents... long story)

Past: Same as Ember's, but he has a great bond with his dad

Appearance: blonde hair, blue eyes, amazingly hansom

Weapon: Same as Embers

Personality: Out-going, very cocky, a player (Dus earning Ember's nick name Player), sarcastic, a big peoples person, loves to mess with Ember

Has a pet Hawk named ArrowSmith (Named after his fave band, and kinda a tribute to his dad)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Name: Kadin Ski (A cover up last name. Like Ember he dosen't want everyone to know his dad, but him and his dad get along great)

Godly Parent: Apollo

Past: He grew up with Ember and Parker. He loves his dad and they get along great, but he's tired of everyone wanting to be his friend just because of his dad. And yes, his dad is a real person.

Appearance: blonde hair, brown eyes, like Parker, amazingly hansom

Weapon: A Tiger keychain that turns into gold arrows

Personality: Out going, cocky, a player, peoples person, easy to get along with, a huge flirt, nice, caring.

Has a pet Tiger named Maroon 5 named after his fave band... Parker is terrorfied of his pet.

Sounds like fun! Name: Ember Green Age: 15 Godly Parent: Aphrodite Past: Her dad is reall
Parker Green
 Parker Green
Kadin Ski

Kadin Ski
Name: Sam K
Godly Parent: Hephaestus
Past: Grew up on his own. Almost got into drugs.
Appearance: Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, fairly tan. His eyes are usually filled with hate.
Weapon: Knives and a staff
Personality: Rarely shows emotion.
[Perfect. Cool!]
I walk around camp, my eyes flickering back and forth.
(E)

*I walk around camp, trying to take everything in. But to do that, you need to concentrate. For that you need quite. For that, you can't have Parker and Kadin walking and talking behind you. Sadly, I had them walking behind me. What they were talking about I'm not too sure. I tuned out when Parker started talking about the girls we passed. But fainily I couldn't handle it. I spun around on my heel and glared at both of them.* "Do you KNOW how to be quite? Even for a second?!"

Parker and Kadin didn't even blink."Sure. We just perfer not to." Parker said smiling at me. Stupid twin. I looked at Kadin. Un-like Parker I liked Kadin. He took the hint.* "Come on Parks. Let's go check out the beach." Parker shrugged, but followed.*
I leaned against my cabin, watching everything. I look at the girl with no emotion.
(E)

*I shook my head and smiled slightly as Kadin dragged Parker away. I kept on walking and looking around. I saw some guy looking at me and I looked back at him for awhile. After nothing happened I kept on walking. Strange. But oh well.*

(K)

*Parker looked at me* "I thought you wern't sweet on her anymore." "I'm not!" I protested. "OH please, I was in the middle of teasing her and all she has to do is look at you and you go off and do her will." "Haha. Funny Parker." But I could feel my face go red. I didn't like Ember (anymore) but Parker still got a kick out of it. "Whatever." Parker said shrugging.

We kept on going to the beach talking easily.
I'll do another character.

Name: Rose Reigns
Godly Parent: Athena
Past: Always on the run or in between orphanages dad died when she was 7, been arrested 4 times.
Appearance: Look at the picture. (If your wondering, it is Amy Lee from Evanescence.)
Weapon: Silver sword
Personality: Secretive, mysterious, dark, unreachable

I'll do another character. Name: Rose Reigns Age: 16 Godly Parent: Athena Past: Always on the
(P)

*I smiled at Kadin as we kept on walking. We were closer then most achual brothers were. I was in the middle of watching him check out one of the girls we past when I ran into Amy.*
(A)
*Just walks around camp looking at everything, trying to take it all in. Bumps into Parker.*
"Hey, whats up?"
(P)

"Ouch!" *I yelped. Then I looked up and saw Amy. I tried not to let shock show on my face, and I tried not to let my jaw drop.* "Nothing munch. I'm Parker. And you are?"
(A)

"I'm Amy Lee. So... hi."
(P)

"Um... hi? And this is Kadin." *I said jabbing a finger at Kadin.* "Hm? Oh yea. Hi. Hay Parker, you think she's single?" Kadin was going to be no help once o ever.* "So Amy, you new here?"
I sighed as she left. I shrug as I walk.
( A)

"Yeah, I'm new. How about you guys?"
(P)

*Kadin still wasn't paying attenchion so I answered for both of us.* "Yea, and I have a sister, Ember around here to. But we kinda got on her nerves and she sent us away." *I said jokinly, and gave her a cute smile*
"Ha ha, cool." *smiles back*
(P)

"Well, it seems my friend here is going to be no help, so want to explore camp with me?"

(A)

"Sure, I'd love that."
I jump up on a roof and try to find the girl.
[Hey guys, where is says (R) its supposed to say (A) I haven't used Rose yet. Sorry about that!]
I jump from my current roof and land in front of the girl(Katie). "Who are you?"
(P)

*I smile brightly.* "Great. Then follow me and hope we don't get lost!"

(E)

"Whoa!" *I yelp and stamble backwards, taken by suprise. But I quickly study myslef and smile.* "Ember. I'm Ember. Daughter of Aphrodite. And you are?"
(A)

"Cool. So, random question, who's your godly parent?"
(P)

*As we walk I smile at her.* "Apollo. You know, the god who makes all the" *I dramatically flipped my hair* "hansom kids." I said joking. "OK, let me guess. Your a dughter of... Aphrodite?"
"Well, so far he's doing a good job at making those handsome kids. And no. It's Poseidon." *smiles and laughs a little.*
(P)

*I winked at Amy and laughed.* "Poseidon? Cool. Not my guess, but cool"
(A)
*Smiles* "So, whats your sister and your 'friend who is going to be of no use.' like?"
(P)

"Ember, my twin, is pretty OK. And although she hates it, I love messing with her. She a dughter of Aphrodite. And Kadin is just all around amazing. We grew up together, and were closer then most brothers. However, at the moment, he is no use. What about you? Any siblings?"
(A)
"Nah, no siblings really. How the heck are you guys twins if you have different godly parents....?"
(P)

*I grinned* "Long story. Very very, VERY long and complacated story. TO put it short, Aphrodite mated with Apollo, and my mortal father and this was the out come. I'm more Apollo then Aphrodite, and Embers more Aphrodite then Apollo. And as far as I know, Kadin's just Apollo. Get it?"
(A)

"Yeah, I think I get it. That's really cool." *Grabs his hand and squeezes it*
(P)

*I smiled at her.* "Thank you. Thank you." *I said taking a bow*. I was a little shocked when she squeezed my hand, but I just smiled at her and kept on walking
(A)
"So, how did you end up at camp?"
(P)

"We, me Ember and Kadin, had demi-god friends. Or, we still do, but their busy now. We've known we were demi-gods of a couple of years now but it just became safe enough for us to get to camp. Our friends, their the ones who gave us... gardains. Magical pets I guess you coud say. I have a Hawk, Ember has a wolf, and Kadin has" *I shivered* "A tiger"
"Wow, cool. Your scared of tigers? And don't lie, I saw you wince." *smiles* "I came here with Rose. There was a goat leading us here... it was weird. His name was Wesley, the goat. Well, Satyr, I think."
(P)

"A Satyr. And yes. They scare the Hades out of me. See, once we went to the Central Park zoo, and kadin has this 'thing' for Tigers so he let them all free. My Hawk Aero Smith saved me right before KADIN'S Tiger almost ate me. So I'm not overly fond of them"
(A)
*Laughs* "Wow.. that's horrible and really funny at the same time. So, whats your weapon of choice? I prefer bow & arrow."
(P)

"Ditto"
(A)
"Cool. So... whats your favorite song? This is really random, but. I love Bring Me To Life by Evanescence and My Immortal by Evanescence."

[These are seriously my favorite songs.... xD]
"Sam son of Hephaestus." I close my eyes and scowl a little. "Nice to meet you. I guess."
I clear my throat. "You new?"
(E)

*I smile and nodd)