heroes of Olympus RP Club The Immortal City

Alvin2442 posted on Oct 27, 2012 at 02:24AM
The Immortal City is a city-duh- made up of 12 leaders/Guardians, 6 boys, 6 girls. All immortal demigods live in the city, which is separated by ranks. Though they do have Citizens. The leaders are known as Guardians. The Immortal City is high on respect, and you say the Guardian' names' with Guardian first, exam:" Guardian (their name)" and the lowest level is a recruit. TIC is also currently in a war, and the Guardians are Gods and Goddess, while Co-Leaders are just immortal. The others are Sub-Immortal. They aren't effected by mortal things, but they can die in battle, but they only get this way once they prove themselves. The Citizens of course become immortal after they swear their loyalty. Monsters also help with the army.
_________________________________________­___­__
Guardians:

Alvin Hamilton III: Greek: Son of Poseidon. God of Alternate Energy, Strength, Requiem, Sharingan, Reflex, and Pegasi. First Guardian and Creator of The Immortal City . On Fourth Stage of Requiem.
Blaze Takumi Phoenix: Roman: Mars. God of Battles, Killing, Weapons, Rage, and Fire. Second Guardian. On Fourth Stage of Requiem.

Ember Green: Greek: Daughter of Aphrodite. Goddess of Love, Natural Beauty, Peace,and Charmspeaking. Fourth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Kiera Mason: Greek: Daughter of Apollo. Goddess of Archery, Light, Music, Doctrine/Healing and Hunting. Fifth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Angela (Angel) Low: Greek: Daughter of Athena. Goddess of Strategy, Smarts, Cleverness, Shopping, Bravery, Owls. Sixth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Jasmine Mar: Greek: Daughter of Poseidon. Goddess of Courage, Speed, Wisdom, Defense, Loyalty. Seventh Guardian and Founder of The Immortal City. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Bree Ganis: Greek: Daughter of Zeus: Goddess of Flight, Wind, Lightning, Clouds, and Life. Eight Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
Anne Dobbins: Greek: Daughter of Hades: Goddess of Darkness, Shadow Traveling, and The Dead. Ninth Guardian. On Second Stage of Requiem.
"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi: Greek: Son of Nemesis: God of Retribution, Justice, Balance, Consequences, and Law. Tenth Guardian . On Second Stage of Requiem.
Andrew Izuna: Greek: Son of Hades: God of Inner Pain and Fallen Loved Ones. Eleventh Guardian.
Elite Generals:

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­_
Elite Soldiers:
Jinx, son of Boreas.

_________________________________________­___­___­
Generals:

Centurions:

Senators:

Legionaries:

Privates:
Assyria Saphyr Crelline, daughter of Apollo.
Recruits:

Citizens

Rules:

No god-modding
No adult-content.
Allow people to be able to counter, block, or dodge.
Don't repeatably dodge, let some attacks hit you.
I have to accept your character or one of the mods do.
No killing or controlling someone's character with them telling you to.
You can't be to powerful.
You can be a child of any deity, except ones who don't exist.
This is not a romance RP
That's all I can think of for now.
Places in DA:

The Arena: Where everyone trains and where the weapons and infirmary is stored.

The Forge: Where the weapons and training things are built.

The Guardian Tower: Where the Guardians live and work.

The Forest: Where the training monsters are stored.

The Shrine: Where old members of TIC who died in battles are.

The Library: Where books about the history of TIC, and the battles, and every single person in TIC.

The Transporter: Where portals around TIC city, are.
Fill out this:

Name:
Personality:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Rank in TIC:
Typical Outfit:
Weapon of Choice:
Other:
My character(Updated):

Name: Alvin Hamilton
Appearance: Dark Green Eyes. Jet Black Hair.
Personality: Alvin is articulate, honest, generous, and humble. He is very calm, and patient. He is a leader, and a good strategist. He is very loyal, if you earned it.
Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing
Rank in TIC: 1st Guardian and Creator of TIC.
Typical Outfit: Black shirt. Black Jeans. Black shoes. Black Leather Jacket.
Weapon of Choice: A celestial sliver sword. The tip is the godly steel. The hilt is made of celestial bronze and imperial gold. The inside of the sword is Stygian Iron. His right hand and arm turn black, glowing a greenish color and he can use it as a weapon.
Other: Alvin is a god and the Ancient Laws don't effect him. He's a very dangerous enemy. He's on the fourth level of Requiem and he has a new rare ability that only one other person has.
Mods:
Alvin2442
Blaze_of_Ares
KatieK102
Hades_Shadow
ShadowRanger
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Requiem

The Guardians have this same ability which came with being the Guardians of the Immortal City. They get an aura around them, which is their colors that they represent. Their strength, speed, defense, and powers are ultimately increased. This is known as Requiem, which is activated by different words, for each level. Requiem has four stages/levels.

The first level of the Requiem is when you achieve the Requiem, regardless of how you got it.

The second level is when you are more experienced with the Requiem, strong with the natural powers of your immortal parent, and when you are simply ready.

The third is when you are very experienced with the Requiem, how strong your mind is, and if your mind is clear of doubts.

The 4th level is when you are simply very strong in physical and mental form, when you have mastered the powers of your immortal parent, and it causes insanity, forever, only if you're lucky will you keep your sanity after you bring down your level of the Requiem.

You activate the Requiem by saying a word or words. Sometimes in different languages, but English works as well.
 The Immortal City is a city-duh- made up of 12 leaders/Guardians, 6 boys, 6 girls. All immortal demi
last edited on May 04, 2013 at 03:44PM

heroes of Olympus RP Club 2666 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2666

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I was about to tell her, when someone lands on top of the car, shattering the windows. I pull out Riptide, uncap the pen, and then stab out towards the door.
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
(E)

*I yelp as something lands on the window.*
The person rips open the door, and grabs Ember.

*I scream when something (or someone) takes me out of the car*
I jump out the car, and the person runs away very fast, even with Ember on his shoulder. I cap Riptide, and chase after them.
*I tried not to panic. Alvin was coming. but I felt like I was going to throw up*
He runs between two building, and then blasts to the top of them. I vapor travel on top of the same building, and charge after him.
*I tried to turn around but no luck. I was going to be sick*
I keep running after them, and then they turn, where's I fly off the building." AAHHHHH!!!" I scream out, before shooting out my wings." Just kidding, and thanks for the wings Zeus." I say, and take off flying after Ember.
(E)

*I tried processing all of this. Alvin has wings. I was being carried off by who knows what. I was about to loose my lunch. ... I failed at processing. "Anytime now Alvin!"
" Fine!" I push my wings harder, and the boy lets Ember go, off the building. I go under her, and she falls on my back, and I land. I set her down, and my wings in. The boy looks at us both, and charges.
(E)

"Oh my gods, what did I do to deserve this?" I whimpered.
" Don't know, and right now I can't help you." I said quickly, pulling out Riptide.
(E)

"Well, I see you have this one covered! So I'll leave it to you." *I said taking a step behind Alvin* "And who the Hades is this kid?!"
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
Name: "Shadow" Skia
Appearance: 5' 10" blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Not muscular but not scrawny either.
Personality: He is a natural rule breaker, loves making his own "quests". very friendly to you if you are not found annoying, or a threat.
Immortal Parent: Hades
Mortal Parent: Unknown
Rank in DA: Olympian
Typical Outfit: Gorgon leather Jacket. Sun bleached T shirt. Jeans, converse, and his blackout BYU hat
Weapon of Choice: Shadows Blood and Nemean Lion claw Dagger.
Other: loves to just mess with people. doesnt anger easy unless someone uses his first name.
last edited over a year ago
I slash once, and the kid dodges. I kick him in the face, and throw him away, and he was surprisingly light, which made me throw him on top of a building. My wings shoot out and I pick up Ember. I take off flying, laughing.
(E)

"Oh gods tell me when this is over!" *I yelped.*
(who is that guy alvin? and you can use my first name so people know it!)
I landed at the pool, and my wings shot in before anybody could see.
I am sitting in my room in the olympian building. waiting for something interesting to happen.
( Nobody knows yet, not even me...)
(ok thats cool. as long as it is not me)
( Yeah, not you.)
I see alvin flying around, "o boy here comes trouble." I turn my hat backwards, forming my clothes into my armor, and pull out Shadows blood. I then head for the trouble spot.
( He's just at the pool.)
(E)

*I swim up and gasph. Then I jump out of the water, shaking and shivering* "What the crap just happened?"

(About 2 go!)
smile
( I'm 'bout to leave too)
I get to the pools edge. "Need Help there?" I offer Ember my Hand.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Name: Leon Barnett

Appearance: Brown rugged hair, Gray Stormy eyes, Medium Build, moderatly handsome, Black jacket, blue jeans, with black converse sneakers

Personality: Confident, Loyal, Leader

Immortal Parent: Unknown (Prometheus?)

Mortal Parent: Anna Barnett

Weapon: can control fire, has a Black Sword: Zephyr (made of Divine Titanium)

Other: I am a rare son of a Titan so my place among you is questioned, i can see bits of future events.
 Name: Leon Barnett Age: 16 Appearance: Brown rugged hair, Gray Stormy eyes, Medium Build, moder
I appear at a place completely unkown to me, i was guided here by a strange voice in my head.
I help Ember out of the pool, "What were you doing there in the First Place E?" (do olympians call each other by title? if so then I will change it, just don't be offended.)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
angry
(Sorry I haven't been on here...)
An alarm goes on in the barracks. The soldiers are ready at the place where they get ready. I am there standing. I look at my watch "10 minutes..10 MINUTES!!!! NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! IF WE ARE UNDER ATTACK I WANT YOU TO BE READY IN 10 SECONDS WITH YOUR ARMOUR AND WEAPONS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!!"
No answer
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!!?"
All-"YES SIR!"
"DISMISS!" they scatter around. I walk back to the Olympian building.I go into my office. I stab my dagger on the table and plan some warfare
I turn my hat back so I am in my normal clothes.
i inspect the place i had a wierd feeling, since it was in the woods i didn't know what to expect. i walk inside the round place wondering if anyone once lived in such a ruined old place. then i hear footsteps coming from outside, i sprint to the nearest door and jump inside.
After pulling E out, I start patrolling the city.
I walk away from the pool, and walk towards Shadow.
"Ah alvin! what a sight for sore eyes! what are you up to?" I say as I keep walking.
" Nothing." I admit, pulling out Riptide.
"Woah! watch where you point that thing! why the hostile act?"
" Its in its dormant form or pen form. Now, battle me."

( Oh yeah, and Olympians can call each other Olympian their name, if they feel.)
"Why? would we battle?" I say still on guard.
" To train."
"Maybe In a bit, I am still getting used to this immortal thing" I say
" I still have one more gift."
"Wha?" I say confused.
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Name:Bree Ganis
Appearance:long brown hair, lightning blue eyes
Personality:Friendly to friends, deadly to enemies, spunky, sometimes likes to annoy some people, and smart
Immortal Parent:Zeus
Mortal Parent:Mia Ganis
Rank in DA:Olympian
Typical Outfit:white shirt, jeans, black sweat shirt, black vans
Weapon of Choice:two daggers
Other: Nothing
over a year ago crash14 said…
name:jake kimble
parent: posideon (mother was part dragon)
powers :fire and water
ranks :elite warrior
apperance: african american 5'7 wears glasses
personality : smart anv intelligent but shy ,and if you piss him off youll have hell to pay
( Accepted both, but crash one parent, and you have to have a rank.)

" You got speed and medkit. I got wings, and I have one more gift."
over a year ago crash14 said…
better?
( How do you get fire from Poseidon? Everything else, I guess is okay, but part dragon thing throws me off...)