glee Lets get positive about each other.

belledjac posted on Dec 07, 2012 at 07:41PM
Hi everyone Ive created a new forum.
So Piperlovegood has that game lets get positive its a bit like that apart from we say a nice thing about each other and u can say the same name more than twice if u run out of names.
I'll start Clara-Valentina.
 Hi everyone Ive created a new forum. So Piperlovegood has that game lets get positive its a bit like

glee 66 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-66 of 66

over a year ago Clara_Valentina said…
quinn_santana is a cool person who always is willing to help you, and so nice with everybody. Also she always have something good to tell you <3

belledjac
over a year ago sugar332 said…
belledjac is a great friend, n also a really cool n nice person with everybody

sheerika
over a year ago sheerinandamian said…
sheerika is a sweet girl she is willing to help anyone she a great person inside and out she chose the best theme for her forums snd is really fun to message. not a lot of people would agree but i think she is one of the biggest Finn fan. she is also very cute

Clara_ valentine
over a year ago sheerika said…
Clara_valentina is an awesome friend and sister to me I love her so much she is so kind and awesome and she is always there for me when I need help with anything <33

Vampessed
Clara_Valentina commented…
Aww thank you so much Sheerika! amor you <3 over a year ago
over a year ago famelover23 said…
Vampsessed is an absolutely amazing person, who is a lot of fun to talk to and is never rude to anybody.

Lottieee
over a year ago Ryleyforever13 said…
Lottiee seems to be fun and cool, altough I don't know her pretty much I can say she's a great person who cares about otthers :)

jake_rose_forever
jake_rose_forever is an amazing friend, really interesting to talk about, fun, kind and always has great icons <3

loquesea
over a year ago sheerinandamian said…
i dont know her but when i see her on the glee spot she seems nice addition to glee spot

sheerika
over a year ago Nicky23 said…
Sheerika is such an Amazing, friendly, sweet, honest and Beautiful person she is definitely one of my best friends on here and I would really love to meet her in person one day! Love you sis <3

Ryleyforever13
over a year ago jake_rose_4ever said…
big smile
Awww Valeee <3 That's so sweet <3

Well I have never talked to Ryleyforever13 but from what I've seen on our spot she seems a nice person, because first of all she is a Gleek second she ships Ryley and not Jarley ;) xD

Nicolas97
over a year ago famelover23 said…
Nicolas97 is an extremely creative and kind person who has really amazing ideas! He also always has great icons and is a fan of some great shows! Plus he's just awesome!

Nicky23
over a year ago stopalto said…
In the few times I've talk to Nicky23 I can say she's a really nice and kind person who is always willing to talk you

sugar332
kiss
Sugar332 is such an amazing person! she's beautiful, cool and confident with a great taste on music and everything, and also, she's never afraid to say what she really thinks!

marakii
sugar332 commented…
thank you so much Clara amor you too! over a year ago
over a year ago Nicky23 said…
heart
Maria is one of the nicest people I've ever met (talked to on here) she is inspiring and has made a lot of beautiful things for the Kurtcheltana Club ;) I haven't known her for long but already I know she has such a kind heart and is really such an Amazing, beautiful person <33

Sheerinandaminan
over a year ago sugar332 said…
well i dont know Sherinandamian so well but for what ive seen she's a really good friend with great icons and very confident

stopalto
over a year ago belledjac1 said…
she sounds very kind and nice and itll be cool if we could talk cuz she is so pretty and yh < 3

trentgwenfan1