glee Lets get positive about each other.

belledjac posted on Dec 07, 2012 at 07:41PM
Hi everyone Ive created a new forum.
So Piperlovegood has that game lets get positive its a bit like that apart from we say a nice thing about each other and u can say the same name more than twice if u run out of names.
I'll start Clara-Valentina.
 Hi everyone Ive created a new forum. So Piperlovegood has that game lets get positive its a bit like
save

glee 66 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 66

over a year ago famelover23 said…
Great idea!

Clara-Valentina is an amazing person who always has great ideas and the best icons!

Nicky23
over a year ago belledjac said…
Nicky23 is very kind and caring and always posts awesome pictures on the forum.

Fetchgirl2366
over a year ago sheerika said…
Fetchgirl2366 is always willing to help everyone in any case and she is a awesome friend.

Sheerinandamian
over a year ago trentgwenfan1 said…
Sheerinandamian she is a really good friend

ninjacupcake88
last edited over a year ago
ninjacupcake88
Is very kind.

Sheerika
over a year ago ninjacupcake88 said…
Sheerika is so sweet :)

belledjac
belledjac is really helpful and super sweet. She also has some awesome contests!

Sweetest66
over a year ago Clara_Valentina said…
thank you famelover23, it really means a lot for me :)

Sweetest66 is a great friend and confident, and she always respects the other opinions :D

piperlovegood
over a year ago Nicky23 said…
^ Thanks belledjac <3
piperlovegood is a strong, kind person who sticks up for her friends

famelover23
Famelover23 is beautiful very kind and lovley and always has something nice to say to every1
Trentgwenfan1
over a year ago sugar332 said…
Trentgwenfan1 is a beautiful and cool person who always write great comments and I bet is a great friend too :)

mikfan9
Ninjacupcake88 is a really awesome friend.

Sugar332
laugh
Thanks belledjac that really means alot!

Ok well I think mikfan9 sorta got skipped so I'll just do both.
Mikfan9 is a really sweet and supportive friend who is absolutely amazing and open about her opinions.

Sugar332 is so sweet to everyone and makes sure everyone is happy and feels included.

Crime-Drama-Bee
Crime-Drama-Bee is very lovely and very helpful to every1
mangie sorry I don't know the numbers at the end.
Mangie1995 is a really awesome person, who's not afraid to be honest and express her opinions

quinn_santana
over a year ago fetchgirl2366 said…
I'm not as familiar with @quinn_santana as I used to be; but she's a pretty nice person to be around.

Bellejdac (maybe I should've checked this out earlier :P)
heart
Belledjac is such a lovely and nice friend who has such great forum ideas/activitys and she always has Awesome icons :)

GleekFreak18
Thank u so much Nicky ur so kind.
Gleekfreak18 is very kind and has awesome ideas

Charming Angel.
Charming Angel is a such cool person who always make great contests!

Vampsessed
Vampessed is a really kind and nice person

Famelover23
Famelover23 is a cute person who'd never betray any friend and really know respect each other

Crime-Drama-Bee
Crime-Drama-Bee is very lovley when ever u have a problem go 2 her couse she will help u sort it out.

Sugar332
over a year ago quinn_santana said…
Sugar332 is a really cool and likeable person who will always listen at you if you need her

loquesea
Loquesea is a very very kind person and is always their 4 her friends.

quinn-santana
Quinn_Santana is really nice and amazing and always has something nice to say about anything, she also has great icons

Nicky23
Nicky23 is a very kind hearted person and she always keeps secrets and I'm happy 2 b her friend.
Fetchgirl2366
Fetchgirl2366 is a true gleek and an awesome person who always will understand and support you :)

sherinandamian
Sheerinandamian is an Awesome friend she is always so nice and caring and also very supportive <3

Sheerika <3
Sheerika is an amazing person with amazing ideas and amazing contests who is always with you when you need someone

quinn13
quinn13 is a really cool person and has great icons.
Mikifan
Mikfan is always willing to help everyone at any time and she posts the best and answers pictures on the forums

Nicky23 <33
over a year ago sheerinandamian said…
nicky23 is such nice person she is fun to talk to and always is ready to listen to other people instead of herself and is such a terrific person.

Clara_Valentina

heart
^ Awww thanks so much Sheerinandamian you are so Amazing <3

Clara_Valentina is a Extremly nice, Smart, Confident and Supportive friend who always says the nicest things to you and always has awesome icons and pictures <3

Belledjac
Belledjac is absolutely amazing and has the best contests and compliments everyone and makes them feel good an included.

Quinn_santana
over a year ago sugar332 said…
quinn_santana is very kind and always have something nice to say to u

mikfan9
Thank u so so much famelover your the best :)

mikifan is a really cool person and is very kind.

Famelover23
famelover23 says some of the nicest things ever!!, she is super supportive, caring and such an Amazing friend to Everyone and she always has Awesome Rachel icons!! <3

sugar332
sugar332 is a really cool person who always will be honest with you no matter how hard is, and is so likeable! :)

Sweetest66
Sweetest66 is such an awesome friend to talk to and she is totally kind and supportive and she obeys everyone's opinions I <3 HER :)

Crime-drama-bee
crime-drama-bee is just sweetest person she is always happy and always has a point to. even if she tries to make me stop hating quinn as much i no that in her her she can`t really h8 mr finn either she just so nice

ninjacupcake88
ninjacupcake8 is an amazing person she will always stick up 4 her friends and is just a really really awesome person b a fan of her

Sheerinandamian
Sheerinandamian is an amazing person who respects everyone's opinions and has strong ones of her own. She is a really amazing friend who has a great contest going and I absolutely adore her.

Charming_angel
Charming-Angel is a true friend she is super kind and respects everybodys opinions and she has some outstanding contests.

Clara-Valentina
over a year ago quinn_santana said…
Clara_Valentina is a really really cool and smart person and supportive who always will be there for you if you need her. Also shes a great friend :D

Fetchgirl2366
Thanks quinn_santana btw <33

Fetchgirl2366 is a true friend, amazing person, so lovely and likeable who has great ideas, an awesome writer, rational, always defend her friends/idols/opinions whitout hurt anyone, besides is really friendly and supportive with everybody <33

Famelover23
Famelover23 is such a lovely person who is fulled with complements. she is such an Awesome, kind friend who always has great ideas :) I am so glad to have her as a friend <3

Sweetest66
Sweetest 66 is always there when you need a friends and she is so awesome to be word there is not words to describe how unique and beautiful she is :) <33

Sheerinandamian
over a year ago ninjacupcake88 said…
Sheerinandamian is a lovely person with great opinions and an awesome friend :)

klaine_forever
klaine_forever is such a nice person she always has a nice thing to to and is alway there when u need her

sheerika
heart
Sheerika is such an Amazing friend we always have Awesome chats together and she is always there for you no matter what and her contests and icons are always stunning :) I love her so much <33

quinn_santana