eragon The third book

Jonapello23 posted on Sep 15, 2007 at 09:02PM
What do you think the third book will be about?

eragon 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
The third Rider - who I'm sure is Roran.

Here's my theory: I think they'll save Katrina and on the way find and steal the last egg. It'll hatch for Roran. They'll train him up a bit and then go after Galbatorix together and hopefully save Murtagh along the way! I love Murtagh I have a big thing for him I hope they save him.
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
Yeah the probebly will although im more worred about Eragon in the third book...
over a year ago Jonapello23 said…
so when does it come out?
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
september 23 2008
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
And there's another book to come after that :/ I wonder how long that'll take.
Paolini also said that a major character will die at the end of book 3. I'm going guess and say it's Arya. Any other thoughts?
last edited over a year ago
i think its gonna be roran. heres my book 3 theory:

roran is not the rider. he will die at teh end of book 3. i mean come on he has to die so taht eragon can fulfill his true rider potential & roran is holding him back.
i like roran but that seems likely to happen. & i really dont want it to be murtagh because i too ahve a thing for him & he is my favorite book charector ever created in any book
The 3rd books title is Brisingr
over a year ago quartz said…
the 3rd rider will not be roran because 1) then he will out live the love of his life and 2) i think he doesnt fit the part right
over a year ago wild-child11 said…
i thought at 1st roran but now im confused!
no offence 2 CP the books r realy badly written.
although im not sayin its a bad book coz its brilliant!
over a year ago martemora15 said…
u guys are lucky who gets the book that early, i have to wait untill october 10 :(
over a year ago martemora15 said…
who do u think is dying in the end of the book?
i think it's Arya, since the werecat said that Eragon would have a romance with someone royal/importante, probably Arya, and then she'll die, since the werecat said that the romance would end bad
over a year ago ilovereading said…
smile
Wow. Watching this more than 2 years after the book was published sure is fun. :P Most of this is wrong and most of it still actual for the forth book.