Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 3418

over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
it specifaclly said ....jeremey and bonnie help damon......in the promo pics
i dont see any "damon and bonnie hotness" as one fan put it lmfaooooo delusional i bet they will talk like once lol.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DelenaLover said…
"damon and bonnie hotness"?

AAHAHAHAHAH! What a fail. What do they think is going to happen? They're just gunna start making out with Jeremy right there? Its stuff like this that just increases my hate for Bamon.

Plus I think Bonnie really wants things to work with Jeremy. If she want't serious she wouldn't have brought it up with Elena.
over a year ago SpuffyDelena said…
I like that it said 'JEREMY AND BONNIE, help Damon' Damon is pretty much the third wheel....lmao. But whatever..grasping at straws again. Pretty much what makes their ship.
over a year ago katie15 said…
Lmao at the comments. Seriously.. there's going to be no DB "hotness" this season IF EVER BECAUSE of JB. The writers and Kat have all said that JB want to make it work and they wouldn't be making it work if Bonnie starts something with Damon after asking Elena if it's okay to date her brother.
angry
I am so sick of DE fans being brought up in the DB spot. They can hate on DE but when they hate on DE fans...THAT'S when I get pissed. They need to stop being hypocritical and stop bashing DE fans. I've reported the comments that have mentioned DE fans and I hope it's resolved. I am BEYOND sick of DE fans being treated that way.
over a year ago deluv said…
They should their spot's name to "Delena Haters" since all they do is call us stupid,thick,bitches etc. It's suprisgly hilarious.They can't even say something nice about their ship without mentioning Delena. God, Delena must be sweet since it never gets out of their mouths
over a year ago Madelayna said…
ahahaha exactly!

i don't know why this spot is called "damon & bonnie" instead of "we, delena fans haters" LOL.

they rarely even mention BD there, bashing us is their favorite activity haha. we must be a really interesting fanbase! :D
Clearly hating us is more fun than loving their ship.
over a year ago iceprincess7492 said…
wow.... i'm soooo glad that this has been started!!!! and i'm really sorry i haven't been able to come here before today, i've been busy unwinding after a month long period of studying and studying and studying and giving exams......

First of all, i just have to say that..... WTF??????????? Is what i'm reading about Bamon fans actually saying all that stuff about Paige really true??? Coz if that is true then these people are going wayyyy outta line here.... but then again, i guess that isn't something reallllly surprising because Bamon fans just think that bashing us shippers more and getting all personal is the no. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10th to do on their top 10 things to do today list!!!

I mean seriously??? That convo with Anna and Sarah? with the comments about immigrants and all was a bit appalling to me, because i really thought that there's a limit to saying things and where to stop.....

I don't really wanna say anything about Bamon because i don't need to, don't like them, don't ship them, don't see the point of Bamon happening romantically and don't care about Bamon at all..... but what i do care about is my delena fangirls and the insults they get because one doesn't just insult one person and get away with it, that person insults all of us.... every single one of us here is always gonna be there to stand by our friends and that's what i'm gonna do.... be there for you girls, coz i'm free till June now!!!!

P.S - Okay, i said i wasn't gonna say anything about Bamon, but i didn't promise that!!! ehehehe.... i just wanted to say that i'm quite surprised by the fact that Bamon fans seem to totally ignore the fact that Jeremy is present around Damon and Bonnie during the next episode.... and in the picture, clearly anyone with good eyes and good glasses can see that JEREMY also is wearing blue.... its not only bonnie and damon, who supposedly are 'matching their outfits which is sooooo cute!!!!'
^ Actually Bonnie and Jeremy are both wearing BLUE pants/jacket, as well as maroon shirts. So Jeremy/Bonnie are matching to a tee :P

You can tell here:

link and link here

Where as Damon is wearing BLACK pants/jacket and a blue shirt.

Just as ELENA is wearing BLACK pants/jacket and a blue shirt.

link

Not that wardrobe really says anything about anything....
over a year ago delenasalvatore said…
I think some fans are getting unnecessarily excited about the promo shots. It's completely natural that Bamoners will gush over the Jeremy/Damon/Bonnie one because normally, they don't have anything. But some DE shippers are assuming that because DE didn't feature in the promo or the pics, then we won't get any scenes. I'm going to say right here and now that I think we will. While we've had the occasional episode or 2 when we haven't had scenes, we have NEVER had 4 episodes in a row which had NO DE whatsoever. I would say that the worst thing about Bonnie being in the same scene with Damon is that it's even made some DE fans doubt the triangle.

^Love the wardrobe comparison by the way.

^ HA! im not worried AT ALL about DE not getting scenes for 4 eps...because i know bamon means NOTHING...they dont deserve to be called bamon...damon and bonnie.....which is SO funny because everyone just loves bonnie honestly and dont care about damon... and they say they love both ...HA!
over a year ago Anna_JH said…
Who wants a bet that because in the promo Damon and Bonnie scream with headaches, that Bamon fans will see it as some sort of "undying, true love connection" between them? LMAO!

I'm not worried if we don't get scenes... because I believe the writers are going to wow us with some killer scenes in the last couple of episodes. The lack of consistency between them will make the scenes all the more deserved and exciting for us!

For example Damon snaps Jeremy's neck... all hope feels lost... then comes along 2X08 to remind us that Delena IS there.

This season is the calm before the storm ;-)
^ohhh trust me they will turn NOTHING into some epic "love" connection alright u just wait...and when they do we will be laughing our asses off! watch like damon and bonnie not even talk at all LOL.
over a year ago stark-baby said…
Omg I read midnight and then came on to talk about DE and all I found was DB! I was suriousley pissed. There is absolutly no connection between them in the show and in the book Damon treats her like a little girl. I read one fanpop and the girl was trying to say Damen thought Bonnies innocence was sexy! WTF! that doesnt even make sense. And did anyone else who read the book bawl and almost throw their book across the room? getting off topic but the thing is bonnie has crushes on everyone in the books this isn't any different.
over a year ago iceprincess7492 said…
wow.... throw the book across the room??? i've never done that..... i haven't gotten midnight yet coz i'm still stuck on nightfall....
@ stark - Lol. You must be new to the fandom? Well, you can start a Midnight discussion on the forum if you'd like to discuss the newest book. Or did you just want to rant? :P
over a year ago jendelena said…
Hey guys. Yeah doesn't look like next episodes might have any Delena scenes *shrugs*. Damon, Bonnie and Jeremy have scene next episode. But I'm looking forward to Isobel and Elena scenes so. Also this whole Bamon idea doesn't bother me at all. I respect the fans who ship them everyone has their preferences. But I don't think Damon and Bonnie stand a chance in the show at all especially with the way with they way they've written Elena as being the one who's worth his love because she gave him a chance and showed compassion to him when no one else did. Whereas Katherine wasn't worth it. So Katherine wasn't worth it but Elena is. So sorry but Damon and Bonnie I'm sure they'll have scenes but that's about it. So never liked the idea of Bamon in the books and certainly don't like it for the show but I do respect the fans that ship them.

Now on to more important things. Geez I hope we get some Damon and Elena scenes in the next few episodes, this Delena dry spell is not good. We want Delena can;t they see we want Delena :)
over a year ago yiola said…
I really can't understand the writers these days. They should at least throw us a bone once in a while. A little flirting or a conversation would be great. Why the writers can not give us that, is beyond me. I feel like I'm being punished or something. DE don't have scenes anymore but BD do? And don't get me wrong I am not worried about Bamon. I don't see any romance between them any time soon. But why are they trying to appease the smallest fanbase while ignoring the largest? It doesn't make any sense. I'm really hoping for some big Delena scenes in the last few episodes, my patience is wearing thin!
@yiola well writers do like to string along fanbases and I actually can't remember the last time BD had a scene so it makes sense the writers would give them some forced scene where they have to work together etc etc. Notice all BD scenes are usually them having to work together this is not the beginning of a love story as some would like to think XD. Anyway I feel like something big is going to happen with Damon and Elena that's why it feels like there is a dry spell with Damon and Elena right now.

Also this is for EVERYONE please try not to bash other fans. You can bash characters or pairings but not shippers/fans. Eventhough other fan bases say some truly disrespectful things about Delena fans you don't have to stoop to their level. So spread the love :)
you're right, we should spread love instead of hatred, but i find it really difficult to refrain myself from bashing them every time i check BD spot. i don't do it often, since all they do is call us offensive names, & say that we're psychotic bitches who should take psychotropics. i know that there are some crazy fans who go to their spot & say offensive stuff, but what's 10 or 15 compared to almost 5000 fans? :S but noooo, the whole DE fanbase should go to a mental hospital. Ehh.
@Mandelayna I know its quite awful but honestly its better just to be the better person because I would never stoop to their level. So we really should focus more on spreading the love as hard as it is. But really the thing is most people are just jealous of Delena fanbase, it does get a lot of hype and spotlight so as they say the most loved is also the most hated unfortunately. So don't let it get to you,
@Madelayna: I totally get what you mean! It annoys me the fact that they say they are sick of DE fans bashing DB fans, yet I don't even see it anymore- it's rare. Apart from the spam about a week ago, DE fans leave them along nowadays. Yet all I see there is them bashing DE fans and DE. I just don't understand how the hard the concept of bashing a couple you don't like every now and again and NOT bashing at all a real life person. I mean, how is it fair to call us "bitches" or "stupid" when it's just our opinion? We like DE, they like DB so of course our opinions are going to differ. We don't see anything in DB yet they do and vice versa. What they need to do is concentrate on DB loving and complaining about the lack of DB scenes, not bringing DE into it because they've got nothing better to talk about.
Ever wondered why I visit their spot ALOT?? It's cuz all they talk about is DE. lol
@Katie. So true anyway. ITA with everything you said. Bamon is not an issue. I'm not sure why some get affected by them. I respect all shippers and their ships and that's as far as it goes. Delena is my ship that's all I care about. We have more important things to rant about its called "Lack of Delena scenes" WTH I'm not happy with this Delena dry spell. How dare they keep the beauty of Delena off TV screens? *shrugs* rofl
over a year ago tellymaster said…
@jendelena: Haha! There's absolutely no excuse for removing our beautiful Delena scenes. How many episodes has it been? Three and now maybe four. *Sigh* It makes me sad.

@deluv: I know. I know some Bamon fans from running into them on different spots and looking at their wall, all they seem to talk about it Delena. That or how they might get some more "epic" scenes the coming episode. I have even seen how they think Damon will eventually get jealous of Jeremy...?
they just need to STFU honestly.....talk about there own ship. and its not even in a thread they talk about DE its on there wall and picks and in comments. i mean i understand that they can say whatever they want in their rant thread like we do in our but seriously it's ALL over the damn place!!!

btw... IM SOOOO HAPPYYYY ISOBBELLL IS BACCK!!!!!!!!!!......that is all....for now
@tellymaster I think its been 3 episodes that's too long. Delena is such a beautiful pairing we need to see them in every episode <3333 :)

@Klea yeah they do bash Delena fans a lot but lets not focus on them because as I said before I totally respect other shippers and I don't read their spot because its just way to anti Delena all so I'm not sure why Delena fans bother to go to their spot because its like so Anti-Delena. XD Stick to spots that are more friendly so to speak :) Anyway as I said before Bamon is not a threat so peeps don't bother fretting over the things they say about Delena because it really doesn't matter what they say I honestly could care less. Just focus on Delena and rant about more worthwhile things.

My rant Alaric better not die. I've notice Matt Davis tweeting a lot, I really hope Alaric does not die. Like seriously not Alaric :(
Even just short scenes are fine. I mean, as long as the episode is good.

Ok. Alaric dying is completely unacceptable. If that happens...I don't know what I'll do. :/
@tellymaster yeah like this Delena dry spell is not good we're dehydrated here give us Delena XD

Ugh they better not kill Alaric, he's such an awesome character plus that's Damon's bro like they can't do that :(
killing alaric would be the worst thing ever! they can't do this :S
he's my favourite character in the show after damon. urghh.
imo they can kill off anyone besides damon, elena & alaric. i couldn't care less.
@Madelayna: They can't kill Caroline or Tyler. That would be tragic for me.

But Jen, why do you suspect that Alaric will die?
NOOO if they kill caroline i will BE SO PISSED! why cant they just kill of jon or someone not important.
Will John ever die? I hope so. But he never does! All he does is try to kill Damon and be a pain for everyone around him.
I refuse to believe that Caroline might die. That's almost as bad as Damon being killed off.
Alaric dying shouldn't even be an option. If they really want to kill someone it should be John or Matt or some other irrelevant character. Alaric is too badass to be killed. Caroline and Tyler are out of the question. If either of them die I will be so so so pissed.
hmm maybe i'd be sad if caroline died, too...but i wouldn't compare her to damon, he & DE make the show for me so there's no question.
damon&alaric are my second favorite ship ;)
as for tyler, i don't really care. in fact, i found the whole werewolf storyline pretty boring xD

and YES. john, do us a favor, & die already.
^ lol he sure can!

I''m worried it will be Alaric... the fact he gave John his ring is on a constant loop in my head. He's got zero protection unlike every one else who is either a vampire, wears vervain, has a ring, is a witch... the odds are stacked against him! But I really don't want him toooooooooooooo! :-(
I had a dream Matt died but Alaric didn't so yay!! btw I want him and Jenna to have a baby.
^ that'd be awesome haha. i mean, alaric as a daddy & damon as an uncle...hilarious! ;)))

Anna, you're totally breaking my heart xD but i agree...i have a horrible feeling alaric is the one to be killed off.
@tellymaster I've seen some people saying that Alaric might die because of Matt Davis tweets it sounds kind of like good bye. I really hope they don't kill Alaric. Alaric and Damon have the best bromance
@ Madelayna, I'm sorry! But at least we're all preparing for the worst :-(

Can you imagine Damon if Alaric did die? I think he would go completely insane. After all... Alaric is the only friend he has...
and btw... can you believe this thread is only about 12 days old? We've done a shitload of ranting here people, lol! :-P
No, Alaric, no!! You can't die! Anna, you're making me depressed as well. I don't want Damon to go insane or lose his bad-ass teammate.

@deluv: I would be much happier if Matt died instead. I don't find him interesting or important at all. He's just there to create drama with Caroline and separate her and Tyler.
Agreed. I'd rather Matt go than anyone else. He isn't needed to create drama with Caroline. She's already far more interesting without him.

And I have to agree with the Matt Davis's tweets comment. I read one today and my first thought was 'omg why is he talking like that?' I did not like it one bit.
Her character got a lot more interesting once she broke up with Matt. Their relationship is really annoying.

Maybe he's just tweeting that so we can think he's going to die? :/ I'm trying to stay optimistic.
^ ooh you could be right! I hope that's the case!

And also it better not be Klaus. I already love him lol!

But it does feel time that a principal member of the cast kicks the bucket. We've had too many secondary parts like Vicki, Pearl, Anna, Mason, Rose etc just kick the bucket after a handful of episodes. Time for a biggie to go!
Yeah I get what you mean. Most of the recent deaths have been guest stars which sometimes aren't that impactful to many people because we haven't known them that long so people don't always care for them. But if a main cast member were to die it would be really intense.
i doubt anyone big is gonna die. probably jon and jules
How could Klaus die? Haha. :D

But they could just keep killing off secondary characters. TVD doesn't have to kill off main characters like Lost does. *Sigh* But I suppose you're right. But why Alaric? :(
Yeah sorry if there any Matt fans on here but he's a sweet guy but kind of boring. I won't be like upset if Matty goes. They better not mess with Tyler. I love Tyler and Alaric.