jovens bruxas favorito BOYFRIEND

Jameson posted on Dec 01, 2007 at 04:34PM
TELL ME WHO LIKE MORE FOR PHOEBE PIPER PAIGE PRUE WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE BOYFRIEND FOR THEM

jovens bruxas 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SweetPea2007 said…
(Phoebe) Drake...I just wish he could have lasted longer.
(Piper) Leo forever and always.
(Paige) Henry....they were cute togeather.
(Prue) Andy...tis very sad.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
(pheobe) got to be cole! i mean the passion between them and the amount that both of them gave up for that relationship
(piper)leo of corse!
(paige) i actually liked her in her first few seasons when she just kind of flitered about, it was nice to have a sister that wasn't all about her love life
(prue) i really loved the very short but still really intense relationship between prue and bane jessup again me and the forbidden love lol but of corse when it comes down to it andy was the best for her i mean they'd been destined to be together since well forever it was so unfair of fate to take him away from her.....
over a year ago Tinna said…
Phoebe - Cole until he went crazy coo-coo. Of course they weren't dating when he was at his most coo-coo moments but still. And then that guy that had a week to live. Don't remember his name ... OH DRAKE!

Piper - Leo, is that even a valid question? lol hehe

Paige - Glen. I wish they would've worked out.

Prue - Andy
over a year ago xohunni19ox said…
Phoebe- Cole of course. He was so gorgeous. they loved each other so much and they always will. x3

Piper- only Leo aaf

Paige- Henry. there cute together. anyone but Kyle. i hated him so much. he tried to kill Leo.

Prue- Andy. it was so sad when he died. they were perfect for each other.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago oth-rocks said…
Phoebe-Coop
Piper-Leo
Paige-Henry
Prue-Andy or Bane to hard too pick just one
over a year ago Laurra said…
Phoebe-Cole - wanted them to last longer :)

Piper-Leo <3 - cried when they broke up :( so sad they belong together!

Paige-Henry - paige didnt have many relationships so a guess henry, there wedding was good :P

Prue-Andy - i wanted Andy to stay in it longer but instead he had to go and die didnt he :( lol It annoyed me that he died after Prue told him to stay away from the house and she had just told him she loved him! hes a silly bugar :)

over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
Phoebe - Cole obviously he was the best, the only two who had amazing passion and who cares if he ent mental he was still completly in love with her and she will always love him!

Piper - i would love to say dan to piss off piper and leo fans but i suppose it would have to be leo! i always kept thinking in later season omg pipe you can do so much better than him!

Paige - why is everyone picking henry, its kyle! they were so good together, ok yer agian forbidden but itnt that how we like our tv relesionships, i wish hed come back at the end they actually shared passionunlike henry who was dull and too boring for paige

prue - andy need i say more they were perfect for each other!
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
wow that above comment makes me sound like a stupid idiotic child, and yer my spelling is poor i know its more due to laziness!
over a year ago ali11102 said…
Prue-Andy
Piper-Leo
Phoebe-Cole
Paige-Henry
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
Phoebe (Cole, the only one who came close is Drake to me.)
Piper (Leo, no way does Dan measure up.)
Prue (Andy, though I did like her relationship with Bane.)
Paige (Kyle, I just liked their dynamic.)
over a year ago Beckymarie said…
prue-Andy
Piper-Leo
Phoebe-Drake
Paige-Glen
over a year ago Tru2105 said…
Piper-Leo
Phoebe-Cole
Paige-Henry
Prue-Andy
over a year ago samjhart said…
Prue - Andy. Altho I'd love to say Bane or Jack. But I jus don't think Prue came close to loving anyone else more than Andy
Piper - Leo obviously. They made a cute couple
Phoebe - Cole obviously. These two were the IT couple of Charmed for me. So sad when the writers messed them up and try to trash Cole but hello the passion? They'll always love each other no matter what
Paige - Hmmm I think the best guy for Paige was Henry, he looked after her and understood her not to mention he loved her as much as she deserved - these two are so cute together! :)
over a year ago camijo1 said…
heart
Prue-It has to be Andy they really loved eachother but he was a little annoying in that he was always so serious and dramatic.

Piper-The show just wouldn't be the same with out leo

Phoebe-I loved Cole he was so so soooo hot but i also like coop and loved drake. its a toss up they all were amazing men (in the show)

Paige- well i thought glen was so dang cute and was sad to see him marry someone else but im satisfied that she married henery. hes cool
over a year ago oywithpoodles94 said…
phoebe- cole..who cares if he's evil!
piper- leo; their perfect together
prue- andy; it sucks that he died
paige- henry; seems like a good guy for her
over a year ago Natalia94 said…
heart
phoebe-cole-they rock!<3
piper-leo-born to be together!<3
prue-andy-so sad he died;they had made best couple!<3
paige-kyle-love them together!<3
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…