jovens bruxas PIPER AND LEO

Jameson posted on Nov 05, 2007 at 01:48AM
WHERE THEY YOUR FAVORITE COUPLE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THEM ANYTHING U WANT

jovens bruxas 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
I loved Piper and Leo they were the best couple on Charmed. My Favorite Momement was when Wyatt was born. Leo loved Piper so much that he was willing to fall from grace for her.
over a year ago piperpayton22 said…
omg they were and still are the best i love them together i just hated when she was with someone else like dan what a loser and when leo was being stupid but they have always loved each other and leo cares so much for her like he will do ANYTHING for her so they are just too cute
over a year ago Laurra said…
yess
piper+leo <3
loved them so much ... i keep saying it over and over again but i cried when they split up :(
so sad :'(
it was the best when they got back together though :)
over a year ago Tru2105 said…
Piper and Leo were beautiful together
over a year ago makintosh said…
I prefer Phoebe&Cole
Piper&Leo annoyed me a lot at the end of the show
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago samjhart said…
They weren't the IT couple for me but defo my 2nd fave (phoebe & cole are my fave). But they were undeniably beautiful togetha
over a year ago planetc said…
smirk
To Me, piper n leo is just a lovely couple. Leo is so much with the 'husband, daddy' look and piper is the one with 'great mommy' looks. They are just beautiful and perfect match of the story.
over a year ago Natalia94 said…
wink
It's not my fav couple but I really like them! they are such a cute couple... Leo is too "safe";he can be a great husband and a lovely daddy;and that's all Piper wants.Piper is the perfect mummy who wants the best for their children.They also look like they were made just to be a family;a great mummy with a great daddy..! lovely couple;best choise for the show
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
yes they were my favaite couple cus i love both tem and they are perfect together