jovens bruxas Wich season better and why?

Storn posted on Sep 12, 2007 at 06:04PM
I like season 4 the best. I really thought that it's was sad and touching with all the Cole-stuff.

jovens bruxas 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago piperpayton22 said…
6 cuz of the hottie drew fuller
over a year ago JoeyLover said…
season 8 was most exciting
over a year ago Spandai said…
3 because prue died
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Storn said…
I DON'T like that season because she died.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Season 4 was defantly the best with all of the cole drama it added more drama and phoebe finally saw how evil he was. another good part was when we find out piper was pregnant.
over a year ago Storn said…
yeah, I was so excited because I thought it would change the show, and it kinda did in season 5 where everyone wanted to make him evil.
over a year ago Jameson said…
I Really like all the season but my favorite was the third cuz everything happend piper and leo got married finally and stuuf
over a year ago g3u16 said…
season 6 coz chris was in it..
over a year ago Addicted2TV said…
season 4 - paige started
but season 6 - coz Drew Fuller was in it .. mmm
over a year ago amazondebs said…
definatley season 4, it was shocking because prue was dead and there was a much better build up to a greater evil plus piper finding out about she was pregnant

although in general i think 1-3 were better that 5-8
over a year ago aholic said…
I just can't answer that. The ones that I don't like as much as the other is 3 and 6.
over a year ago Laurra said…
i love them all :D season 1 isnt as good now i look back over them though!
s2 - piper/leo/dan drama :)
s3 - piper/leo got married and cos phoebe and cole drama :)
s4 - phoebe and cole drama again and at the very end piper found out she was pregnant (that was so good, i was soo happy it ended like that)
s5- pipers pregnancy
s6- chriss!! <3
s7 - piper and leo back togetherr <3 and also the identity thing at the end, that was really good that < one of my favourite season endings along with s8 and s4 :)love it !!
s8- billie, new identitys and the ending :) Lots happened in this one :)
over a year ago supernatural6 said…
My favourite seasons are 5 and 7, I like the fact that in seasn 5 so many things are going on ... Piper is trying to deal with the baby and the evilness that ensues. I ike season 7 because of the fact that the avatars come and Leo becomes one plus the fact that Utopia is created but is not perfect and the face that Kyle goes insane over all the avatars and my favourite part of season 7 was the last episode when Zankou believes he has won but the Charmed ones have actually changed identities ... all in all ... All Charmed episodes are great :) its hard to choose between them :P
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
im stuck between 3 4 and 7! 3 we have prue still in it introduction of cole and his relesionship with phoebe and hes a very evil demon, piper and leo marry! 4 we have a new sister, cole and phoebe marry, cole becomes the source, phoebe becomes evil, pipers pregnant, and the emotional death of cole! and then 7 we have a new cop who do we like or not which turns into a great forbidden love story for paige, great baddies - avatars and zanqou, one hell of a season finale (should have been the actual end in my opinion, great guest stars (brody, kira, drake, cole)! so you can see why im conflicted but for arguments sake ill choose 4 or 3 no 4! oh i cant do it i love them all but maybe 4 a lil bit more just because of phoebe and cole!
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
I like almost all of them, except for 7 and 8. But I like three the most.
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
crying
Season 6, drew fuller made the show more worthy. It was so sad that he died. I had to cry
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
season 3 it is mostly to do with piper and leo