jovens bruxas My Answer To The Awesome

cudambercam13 posted on May 23, 2009 at 08:03AM
People have asked my reosoning for a question I posted yesterday. I asked if people thought House MD and Charmed were alike. My reoson for this is that my favorite T.V show was Charmed. It is a show about witches who fight demons. One day the T.V was on and it happened to be House. I ended up loving the show.
Ever since, I have been watching, loving, and comparing the T.V shows and I found many reasons why these shows are alike.

-There are 4 women in each show. In Charmed they are Piper, Pheobe, Paige and Prue. In House, they are Cuddy, Cameron, Thirteen, and Amber.

-A woman died in each show. In Charmed, she is Prue. In House, she is Amber.

-These are who I believe the people in each show translate as.

Gregory House = Andy Trudou
Lisa Cuddy = Prue Halliwell
James Wilson = Coop
Allison Cameron = Piper Halliwell
Robert Chase = Leo Wyatt
Eric Foreman = Henrey ?
Remy Hadley "Thirteen" = Paige Matthews
Amber Volakis = Pheobe Halliwell
Chris Taub = Derryl Morris
Lawrence Kutner = adult Chris Halliwell
Rachael Cuddy = baby Melinda Halliwell

I understand the glitches like "they arent related" and "they arent their kids" and "they didnt die" but i believe alternate realities arent perfect. Ill just go on with my reasoning.

-A man died in each show. In charmed they are andy and leo. in house he is kutner.

-each show is a drama

-people on both shows have a healing tecnique. on charmed it is magical. on house it is medical.

-there is magic on both shows. you know the magic on charmed. the magic on house is owned by gregory house himself. he has the gift of knowing. he once had a kind of premonition like pheobe has on charmed. this was the first of many other strange things that have happened to house. House had a dream amout his "SOON TO BE" patient. House was in the war and this man saved his life.

As you can see i have many reasons for my beliefes. PLEASE tell me what you think and dont hesitate to say what you want to say. Besides. I already know im nuts:) :) :) :)

jovens bruxas 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
cool good for u