jovens bruxas jovens bruxas Again Part 1- The Discovery

aexis123 posted on Feb 19, 2009 at 01:59PM
Crash! All of a sudden a book fell to the floor in front of three very special girls- Jewel, Krystal, and Diamond.
Jewel was the oldest one of the sisters. Jewel loved to fight therefore she was the strongest girl in L.A. her hometown. Krystal was the athletic sister whose favorite sport was Soccer. And the youngest sister was Diamond the shy one. Diamond almost always excluded herself from the games everyone else was playing. Diamond was a computer addict,
And she would always get on the computer, just to feel that she belonged. She was tall for their age. All 3 girls had Red hair and Blue eyes and all 3 were very tall.
The 3 girls picked up the strange looking book. The book's background was black and the words were White. On the cover there was this strange object that looked like this.- The cover read The Book of Shadows. The girls started to read it only to discover a page a bought the 1st Charmed Ones. The page said that 10 years after the charmed ones retire there would be a whole new set of charmed ones. Diamond flipped to the very last pages which were a bought 3 girls Phoebe, Piper, and Paige. It talked a bought their retiring as Charmed ones and how Phoebe finally became a mother after waiting years for it 28 to be exact. Paige became a mother of three- twin girls and a son Henry Jr. Paige's husband was Henry a mortal. Phoebe’s was Coop a cupid it was once forbidden for a charmed one to marry a cupid until Phoebe came along and changed it. Piper had 2 sons and one daughter her sons were Wyatt and Chris and her daughters was Prudence after her deceased sister. Piper was married to Leo a white lighter/elder.
The book then opened to the reincarnation spell or the spell to become charmed. The 3 girls were mystified. They all wandered why a book would just open by itself. The girls read the spell out loud it read Ila Ria Toso Moa Charla which in Cluff means the 3 who are charmed. This spell was supposed to be their number one reason to cause Jewel, Krystal, and Diamond to receive their role as the Next Charmed Ones. Soon after the 3 girls read the spell their mother fell to the floor her last words were I am really Billy. “I am in disguise as Krystaletta in fear that Demonds or bad people were going to kill me in order to get you 3. I knew the 3 original charmed ones and I also know that the 3 will teach you in order in order *Muumuu* for you to be Charmed." Krystaletta or Billy in this case told the triquetra before they died.
"I can't believe that our mom was really Billy the one who had lost her sister to evil and then helped the Charmed Ones in order to fight evil." Krystal told her sisters proud that she was as smart as Diamond.
“Yeah, but why would Balthazar’s son "The Minion" kill Billy even though she had done nothing to evil for 10 years?" Jewel asked her sisters in confusion.
“Maybe -The Minion- was just trying to get revenge for his father’s death after our mom finally found the potion that would kill him for good." Diamond told her sisters.
*Yeah*, all the sisters thought it must be true that Minion is defiantly seeking revenge. As soon as they all thought this a Red faced blue face stripped Demond burst though the door. “Ha Ha Ha you think that I was just seeking Revenge. Well think again all I wanted was for you to STOP ruining my firkin life!!!" Minion the demon yelled to his biggest enemies the Tri sisters.
“So, what we don't care you are the stupidest demon we have ever heard of MINION. If that’s even your name Minion, and hello stupid you don’t do your job very well at all. I bet it’s really Lilly or some other girl’s name" Jewel snickered. The 3 girls then said Charmed Again Charmed Again Let Our Ancestors vanquish you. Minion then exploded right in front of the 3 girls. The girls then screamed for joy when the Charmed ones biggest enemies son was finally vanquished.
The night after Minion was vanquished the 3 girls were shopping at Hollister, when they noticed this weird guy staring at them. The guy was a bought "5"ft and "5"in tall. He had dark brown hair and ice blue eyes. The guy wore a tan shirt with an eagle on the front of it. He was also wearing LEVI jeans and he had a deep scar on his forehead. Jewel was the first of the sisters to notice the guy staring at them. The guy was thought to be about 18 years old.
He was starring at us like we did something wrong.
Then the guy asked us to see him in the parking lot, we went to the parking lot.
Then the guy told Diamond to go to him. Being naive and all- she did and he took her powers. Diamond thought that this guy might just want to be friends. Since the dude waved his hand and blue electric balls papered. He threw one at her and it papered to take her powers away and whisked her out of the area. Jewel in the mourning was frantic when Diamond was not in her room. She actually called the cops reporting that her sister Diamond may have run away.
Later when the cops found Diamond unconscious in the back of an old van with a license- #12312 they arrested the guy. Diamond was then put in a hospital. She had 3 broken bones and a sprained neck. Diamond's sisters were frantically trying to get her powers back before yet another demon attacked. “Sis, please let this work this spell HAS to work. I mean we've tried almost all the spells in this old worn book.", Krystal told Jewel while as she said this she paced frantically. “Yeah, true Krystal.” Jewel said sarcastically. Two hours later Diamond woke up with her powers.

The very next day... the 3 girls had to go to school. They went to Asana High School and were mad that school started on the 5th of August instead of the 16th like it was last year. The girls were also mad at the fact that school began. That very day at school the girl’s teacher Mrs. Linger decided to give them a 1,000 word essay. "What, Krystal the teacher is so STUPID she gave us a fricken 1,000 word essay on our first day of school." Jewel said in disgust that she got stupid homework on the first day. “I agree with you by the way DIAMOND do you agree with her twerp?" Krystal said in both agreement and battiness. The story the girls wrote is what I am repeating now. It is why and how they became the next charmed ones and how Jewel was expecting the Ultimate Twins another sort of Charmed Ones.
The Story Jewels Point of View...
This is their story... Jewels view. 15 years ago our mother Billy or whatever had me and my sisters. We were born on some cold night in February. I was born first Krystal my favorite. Sis was born next. Our mom thought that she was only expecting twins when our STUPID sister Diamond was born. A few years later mom died leaving our Aunt Sally in charge. Aunt Sally was mean and now that she's dead we're happy. We live with my 16 year old boyfriend Logan. Logan is nice but he's the reason I'm pregnant. My sisters don't know it yet so please just keep quiet or I'll have your head. When Sally died she somehow gave us powers and a curse since we are Christians. We hardly ever use our powers. I only use them to hide my double secret.
The Story Krystal’s Point Of View...
I am the middle child here I always get hand-me-downs. I have to break up silly fights between my sisters. And now we all have to deal with horrid powers and Jewels stupid boyfriend. Man I'm surprised Jewel isn’t pregnant yet. But that is a different story from this. Anyways Jewel and Diamond hate each other and always try to use their powers to vanquish one another. Me I've always had to break up their little power fights. So yeah um that’s how I got my powers.
The Story Diamonds Point of View...
Hi my name is Diamond I'm the youngest here the one no one likes. At school everyone makes fun of me for being a book worm though I absolutely adore them. I am also a computer holic and I enjoy time I had received them though my sisters are always on my computer. I got my powers and I me. And that was how I got my powers and loved them. When yelling at me for abusing those powers. But hey I'm not hurting anyone though so why not. Oh well I guess my sisters will never understand.

Bang! A noise shuttered though Logan's house where the 3 sisters were staying. "Oh no someone has just come in what if it’s a bad...dd...bad guy???” Diamond stuttered as she rose out of bed. Just then Jewel walked in and grabbed a shirt. "There’s no bad guy out there Diamond. That noise was just me trying to find something to wear. Well since apparently nothing fits me right now.” Jewel said to Diamond. Diamond began to nod and soon fell back asleep and Jewel stole one of her good shirts.
“Huh, what WHERE IS MY FAVORITE SHIRT”, Diamond yelled at the top of her lungs.
Jewel woke up with a startle and quickly got out of bed to see what was wrong with Diamond.
“Geez, you do realize that you could have waked up the whole neighborhood with all that screaming that you did.”, Jewel grumbled to Diamond.
Later on as Jewel was getting ready a rather suspicious Krystal began to spy on her. Krystal watched Jewel undress into a lovely shirt with polka dots on it. --Hey- she wondered Jewel hates Polka Dots she wouldn’t wear a shirt like that unless hers did not fit. And if they did not fit then that must be because…, Krystal shook the thought away.
Later that very day Jewel decided she had to get out of the house and get some fresh air since as usual she did not feel very good at all. “Hey, Jewel can I come with you?”, Logan asked his girlfriend. “Sure, I guess and please can you come with me when I get a… abortion?”, she muttered under her breath. “An abortion an ABORTION you are not getting that you are carrying 2 babies not one and I sure as * not going to murder 2 babies at once. I am just not that kind of guy.”, he yelled back to Jewel. “Okay but,if you murder those babies I will kick you out of my house in a heartbeat.", Yelled Logan Just then Krystal walks by them on her way to the store and overhears them. "What babies?", she asks Logan and Jewel.

(Read part 2 to discover if Jewel finaly tells her sisters abought the babies or if she tells a lie.)
save

jovens bruxas 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aexis123 said…
Watch For Charmed Again in "The Articles".
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
I'm sorry, I don't really like it very much. Maybe it'll get better. And I think you need to upgrade your English a little bit. But nice try. ;)
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
if you want to write something go to
www.fanfiction/charmed.net and put it on there adn you will get revues