jovens bruxas Should jovens bruxas stop at season 8

mimitweety posted on Jul 12, 2007 at 05:43PM
Do you think Charmed willend with season 8 or keep on going?

jovens bruxas 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mimitweety said…
no i think it should keep on going because i love Charmed and wish i could be on the show but i cant so i would like it at least to keep on going because it rocks
over a year ago aexis123 said…
it shold
over a year ago CharmedFan4eva_ said…
i love charmed and i would have thought charmed would be so interesting if it have gone longer than 8 seasons
over a year ago Mazs23451 said…
i lv charmed a i wish it was still on
over a year ago Spirit81 said…
No i dont think it should have stopped at season eight coz there was lots more storyline ideas that they could have done with the whole new generation of piper and leo's kids plus phoebe and coops relationship and paige and henry, why end a good thing it wasnt even getting stale let alone bad. Bring it back!!
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
I don't think it'll happen. The reason they stopped was because it got to expensive with all the demon-make up. They fired Dorian Gregory to save money and they've shorted Leo's role, so I don't think they'll keep on going. And they let Phoebe lose her levitation power 'cause the machine who made her float was too expensive, too.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
no way i want it to continu but it wont
over a year ago Stelluna said…
crying
NO!!!!!! I love charmed and I wish there would be a lot of new seasons :D And I wish, that in this "new seasons" Cole returns. I'm still in love with the couple Phoebe+Cole. I'm so, so sad, that Charmed stopped at season 8.