jovens bruxas jovens bruxas magazines + "The Book of Three" for sale ...

Vampyress posted on Oct 20, 2008 at 01:48AM
Hello everyone,

I used to be a HUGE fan of Charmed, and I still am, but I'm finding that I need to downsize my collection of stuff (not only Charmed, but everything else ;). Instead of simply pitching it all out, I figured that it should go to another fan that would enjoy it.

I have three issues of the official Charmed magazine. Very rare, out of print issues, #2-#4. Would make a nice addition to a collection.

Each magazine is in perfect mint condition; no rips, tears, stains, etc. Has been well taken care of.

Serious inquiries only, please. Offers will be considered.

*Please note that I will not be selling the issues separately. They are being sold as a lot.*

Please see this link for a photo: link

I also have "The Book of Three" that I am selling. This is in great condition; only read through once. Here's a link to a photo + additional info: link

I have a whole bunch of Charmed novels that I've read through, but would be willing to let go of too.

If interested, please contact me at: vampyre_princess01@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Nicole

jovens bruxas 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lucyloo said…
hi nicole, i love charmed, i didn't know they were doing a magazine of it untill i seen the last ever one on sale, so i'm really intrested in the magazine's and the book of three too, i'm just woundering how much you would like for them and what other stuff of charmed you've got? if you've still got them? if you have still got them please email me on lucyloono1@live.co.uk, thanks. love lucyloo xxx
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
i would like to but i not alloud