jovens bruxas jovens bruxas Again Season 2 Episode 1- The Killer Lake

aexis123 posted on Oct 16, 2008 at 09:33PM
(The opening scene)
Krystelleta is by the same lake that took Penny's life...
A demond appears and throws a black ball covered in a vial green liquid.
The ball hits Krysteletta causing her to fall into the lake.
Krystelleta drowns
Comercial Break
Opening Credits
Police arrive at the hallowell mansion...
Police officer 1: Um sir we kinda have some bad news for you...(he begins to cry the 2nd police officer butts in)
Police officer 2: Your wife died...
Brambleclaw: What??? (He begins to cry and tears are smeared all over his face.)
The police leave after they give the body to Brambleclaw.
Comercial break
(Three babies begin to cry and scream...)
Brambleclaw picks them up and begins to soothe them.
He tells the first baby Jewel that he will give her to another family where she will have a mother. He tells the same thing to Krystal and Diamound.
Brambleclaw begins to watch t.v. a show comes on called Charmed it shows the scence where Penny died at the same lake as Krystelleta died. A voice saying help me help me help me seems to be coming from Penny inside the t.v.
Comercial Break
Brambleclaw is sucked into the t.v.
He is spiraled into the place and time when Penny died 300 years ago.
3 witches appear called Piper, Pheobe, and Paige they are only babies and toddlers and have no idea what is going on. Prue runs to Penny who is dead and calls Mommy... Mommy... Mommy. Nothing happens and she begins to cry. Piper notices Brambleclaw and asks him why he is here when he says I was spireled in here piper thought he was a mad man and vaquished him back though the t.v. to his house.
Comercial Break
When he is spiraled back everything is the same or at least he thought it was...
Wham a demon blew though the door and carried a laser and begin to say a spell but before he could the triplets vanquished him. It was at that moment that Brambleclaw knew these babies were no ordinary babies that they were Charmed or the next Charmed ones.
The End

jovens bruxas 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
stop with this already