jovens bruxas jovens bruxas Again Episode 3: The Big Bad lobo

aexis123 posted on Jun 06, 2008 at 01:36PM
Episode 3 guide Kristelleta is 8 months pregnant when she dilivers roadside.

last edited on Oct 23, 2008 at 05:48PM

jovens bruxas 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aexis123 said…
Episode 3 song:<iframe src="http://www.fanpop.com/v/1382426?­wid­th=­425­&qu­ot; marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" height="394" width="425">Watch link on link</iframe>
Theme song:<iframe src="http://www.fanpop.com/v/895032?w­idt­h=4­25&­quo­t; marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" height="394" width="425">Watch link on link</iframe>
Scene: 5a.m in the morning In a Foggy San Fransico morning where everyone's still a sleep except for Kristaletta who was still awake due to her triplets. Kristaletta- Why can't I just sleep? Brambleclaw- It's probaaly because of your kids that you are carrying. With those words being said Kristaletta went back to bed and later got back up for work around 10a.m. 10a.m.- Brambleclaw- It's time for you to wake up and go to work. Brambleclaw- I made you breakfeast. Kristaletta- I'm not hungry thanks anyways though. Kristaletta begins to burp a wierd looking blue square shaped bubble. Brambleclaw- Are you sure you want to go to work, I mean you could stay home if you want who knows what those 3 could do while you're at work. Kristaletta -Your're right those three could even make me orb in front of everyone or make everybody in the world freeze.
San Fransico 4p.m. in the afternoon- Kristaletta is driving to the old P3 club which is currently for sale to see if she could buy it to turn it into a resturant called the triquetra. But when kristalettas gets there she discovers a little more than she bargined for a WereWolf. Werewolf- Ahhhhhhhh I've got you now and now its time to eat you even though all you will ever be is a * and a *. The werewolf jumps on Kristaletta or at least tries to when Kristaletta vanquises him for good. Brambleclaw hears the noise and rushes downstairs Brambleclaw- Are you okay? Kristaletta- yeah lets just go though. Brambleclaw- Okay lets go.
Story by Abi
Kristaletta played by Donna
Brambleclaw played by Kenny
Werewolf played by Jordin
sound-Brent
Special effects-Micheal
Video-Chris
Krystelleta-Oh my _filtered Word_ the babies are coming.
Brambleclaw- Oh No we are miles from the hospital I have no idea how to deliver a baby let alone 3.
Krystelleta- Well learn fast Ohhhh ahhh hurry these contractions are really coming faasstttt!!!
Brambleclaw manages to deliver the triplets
Brambleclaw- Honey look we have 3 beautiful girls now they are just adorable.
Krystelleta- I can't belive I was carrying them for 9 months
Brambleclaw- me neither
Credits play and the show ends...
How do you like the show send me messages and commit and if you want you can help wright them.
OMG we have reached 100 views I will now be holding a contest where you will wright your own version of charmed again and the person with the best on will get to use his/her episode for Charmed again season 2 epi.2
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
What's with all the pregnancy?
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
alli, kgan ne kji kiekn é