jovens bruxas Prue... Or Paige???

maknenek posted on Apr 16, 2007 at 10:30AM
I should say... Paige!
last edited on Apr 16, 2007 at 10:31AM

jovens bruxas 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nav said…
I kinda liked Prue... But maybe Paige is a better character.
over a year ago Xia said…
Paige.. i used to like Prue.. then slowly went off her ;]
over a year ago tinydancer said…
Paige - Prue was kinda annoying cos she was always angry or whining about something! Paige was more fun I think!
over a year ago Storn said…
Paige!! Like tinydancer says was Prue almost always angry...also in the reality
over a year ago molly-mae said…
I pick both bcuz its hard to choose.. I loved Prue to death and then she died and then after a lil bit on the show I started to love Paige so if I could have it this way I would say.. BOTH PRUE AND PAIGE!
over a year ago anisa21 said…
definatly paige!!!
over a year ago ArchAngelKento said…
Paige. I'm kinda happy pruedence is gone. She really irked me through the whole thing.
over a year ago jessy-lu said…
I liked Prue better than Paige, it was soo sad when she died and Piper was crying. It even made me cry, lol. xXx
over a year ago James12321 said…
Easily Paige. Pru was really one dimensional being so rightiouss.
over a year ago tubby2002 said…
Definitly paige, I hate prue...I sometimes will turn charmed off when the reruns come off and she is in it. I dont know what it is about her but she just makes me crazy
over a year ago fanland said…
prue
over a year ago fanland said…
people prue is the power of three she may be mad all the time but shes good
over a year ago Storn said…
I don't care if she's a charmed one, I still don't like her very much.
over a year ago amyle1232216587 said…
Prue. I don't really like it when the people that own the show add another character but Paige is okay...
over a year ago piperpayton22 said…
i love paige she is awesome
over a year ago PBTB said…
Prue 4ever. Paige is weard.
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
its easier for people to say paige as she got to spend more years on the show which allowed her charactr to develop more and so u saw more of her but im still a big prue fan and them earlier seasons r soooooooo much better than the later ones!
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
i HATE paige
over a year ago Jameson said…
I didn't really like either one of them but if had to choice paige
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Paige was better she was funnier than Prue and Had more fun. Prue got on my nerves quite a bit.
over a year ago CharmedAngel88 said…
I liked Paige better. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like her, but she grew on me quickly. Prue was too angry for me, Paige was much better.
over a year ago Charmed4ever13 said…
Definitely Paige...She's awesome...She's My favorite character..
over a year ago xsparklex said…
paige....i really disliked prue
over a year ago SweetPea2007 said…
paige...i found prue annoying.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
yeah but Paige is just a weaker version of phoebe you get more emotion and depth from her. It's easier for people to like Paige as shes younger, prettier, and more "fun" however i enjoy episode such as "miss hellfire" or the one with pipers wedding where we get to see the different side of prue
however i do still like paige
over a year ago aholic said…
I like Paige, I love her sarcasm, but Prue was great too. I liked Prue's roll better than Paige's, but in the personality do I like Paige better.
over a year ago TopCrock said…
Prue wins it for me, i think shanon was the better actress ad i prefered her older sister authority, paige was just a cute new naive little sister, which had already been portrayed by phoebe in earlier series.
over a year ago Addicted2TV said…
PAIGE
over a year ago Rachel5658 said…
Prue is sooo much better than Paige!!!!!!
I was really upset when Prue died and Paige joined!!! It too a really long time for me to like Paie just a little bit!!! Prue is my favourite and an awesome witch!!! She was sooo powerful and died to save her sisters!!! In my head there is a season 9! Prue has come back and her and Paige finally meet!!! The Power Of Four!!!
over a year ago stacey87 said…
Prue is bloomin brilliant! jst coz dickhead alyssa had to fuck things up for shannon...i h8 alyssa...
over a year ago oth-rocks said…
I Love both but if i have to pick i will pick prue shannen doherty is amazing
over a year ago Laurra said…
same with me Xia - i liked prue but as i watched paige more and more i got used to her! Prue was to bossy i think, shannon dohety on the other hand is great :) i dont think alyssa messed it up for shannon, she chose to go! im glad alyssa didnt go because i like phoebe better than both paige and prue!
over a year ago ali11102 said…
I really liked Prue but at the middle of season 2 I felt that she wasn't the same Prue anymore, I liked her powers but I prefer Paige, she gave a new twist to the show but it would've been cool that Prue appeared and met Paige.
over a year ago CharmedFan4eva_ said…
paige for sure
over a year ago KathyHalliwell said…
Paige.But I love Prue too
over a year ago lucyloo said…
i love paige, as she bourght the power of 3 back! i did like prue but once she left and paige came in, you seemed to get in to there live's more, but that might just be me, and i liked the fact that you see how they all grow up, like how pheobe went from being the screw up to college to having a job that see never thourght she would have.. love lucyloo xxx
over a year ago cassielelmore said…
I liked the episodes better when prue was on but i like the character paige better
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
Paige, way better than Prue
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
prue
over a year ago Stelluna said…
big smile
Paige. I never liked Prue. Paige is pretty cool. She is very funny and her facial expressions are simply amazing. xD
over a year ago RenesmeeFan said…
hmmm
Paige, I think its cos she's more the "Yeah, I'm the youngest, lets kick some demon butt!" type gal, where as Prue's more "Yeah, I'm the oldest, I'm like, super responsible and serious!" type gal...just saying...